Black Pegging in Wakanda

Story Info
Shuri and Okoye strap-on Blade and Luke Cage.
2.2k words
1.8
1.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

"The scientists from A.I.M. have been rounded up," General Okoye said to Princess Shuri, who nodded in agreement. The tall, dark-skinned, gorgeous and fearsome Okoye looked magnificent in her red and gold uniform. In her hand, Okoye held her energy lance. Behind Okoye, and surrounded by well-armed African female warriors, the men and women from A.I.M. knelt down, handcuffed and crestfallen. These foreign thieves and murderers had a lengthy stay in Wakanda prisons to look forward to. The African Kingdom of Wakanda doesn't play when it comes to its safety and technology. Invaders and fools beware...

A.I.M. is just the latest group of high-tech thieves to target Wakanda for her technology and resources. The Dora Milaje foiled them, of course. It is what they do. In the MCU, there are many organizations full of bad guys and bad girls. For every well-meaning and lawful organization such as S.H.I.E.L.D. or the Avengers, the X-Men, the Fantastic Four, the Defenders or the Sanctum Sanctorum, there are cabals such as Hydra, and Advanced Idea Mechanics, a group of evil scientists hellbent on taking over the world. When the men and women came to Wakanda to steal Vibranium, they were apprehended by the all-female warrior squad known as the Dora Milaje, led by General Okoye.

A hush fell over the Throne Room of the Kingdom of Wakanda. In this court, where African noblemen and African noblewomen from the world's mightiest nation gather, matters of state are decided. After defeating Namor and his hordes of aquatic humanoids, the denizens of the underwater realm of Talocan, Wakanda finds itself isolated, for America and other nations fear their power. The Kingdom of Wakanda stands alone. The Capital City of the Kingdom of Wakanda is the seat of ultimate power. After the death of King T'Chaka and Queen Raimonda, the new Black Panther, Princess Shuri has assumed power. The tall, dark-skinned and curvy young African woman looked positively regal on the Throne of Wakanda.

"Outstanding work, General Okoye, please join me for an after-hours debriefing," Princess Shuri said with a grin. General Okoye smiled and nodded, for she knew exactly what Princess Shuri meant by debriefing. Princess Shuri smiled, admiring Okoye's firm backside as the tall and curvy, muscular and big-bottomed African female warrior walked away. An hour later, Princess Shuri dismissed the Royal Court of Wakanda for the day, and retired to her chambers. Princess Shuri has come a long way since she was the sneakers-obsessed tech guru trying to impress her big brother King T'Chaka. Life is the teacher...

"We were expecting you," said a tall, dark-skinned and muscular, leather-clad Black man in sunglasses as Okoye walked into the palatial residence. Okoye grinned as Blade the vampire hunter pulled her into his arms and kissed her passionately. After hunting vampires all over America and Eastern Europe, Blade, the half-human, half-vampire hero who defeated fearsome foes such as La Magra the Blood God and Jared Nomak the vampire hybrid, has finally come to the Kingdom of Wakanda. Along the way, Blade met and fell in love with Okoye.

"Greetings, beloved," Okoye said as she kissed Blade, who grabbed her thick, muscular ass and gave it a squeeze. Blade took Okoye by the hand and led her inside. A sumptuous feast awaited. Blade grinned at Okoye, amused by the surprised look on her lovely face. The tall and sexy African female warrior isn't used to having someone take care of her. That's okay because Blade isn't used to having someone to take care of. Blade learned how to fight, and cook, from his mentor, legendary vampire hunter Abraham Whistler. The old white dude had many skills and raised Blade like a son. Blade still misses his former mentor, but such is life.

"A feast for my queen," Blade said as he kissed Okoye on the forehead. Okoye grinned, and then waved at Luke Cage, who sat in a corner. The tall, dark-skinned and muscular, bald-headed and goateed, invulnerable and super-strong African American superhero, a native of Harlem, New York, waved back at Okoye. The doors swung open and Princess Shuri walked in. The tall, sexy young African woman wore a crisp white bra and white panties which contrasted sharply against her gorgeously dark skin. Hand on her hip, Princess Shuri waved at her friends.

"Hello everyone," Princess Shuri said as she walked toward them. Luke Cage got up and walked up to the Princess. The two of them kissed passionately and embraced before returning to the others. Blade, Okoye, Luke Cage and Princess Shuri sat down and enjoyed a meal consisting of white rice, brown bean sauce, legumes and goat meat. Blade and Whistler discovered Haitian cuisine while hunting vampires in the Caribbean nation of Haiti. Blade has been hooked on Haitian food ever since and was delighted to introduce his Wakandan pals to this culinary marvel. Nothing wrong with experiencing new culinary delights.

"Let's party," Luke Cage said, after the feast was concluded. Princess Shuri nodded and approval and patted Luke Cage's groin while kissing him. The invulnerable Black male superhero grinned as the sexy African Princess unzipped his pants, freeing his long and thick Black dick. Princess Shuri winked at Luke Cage as she got on her knees before taking his dick into her mouth. Strong African women like Princess Shuri of Wakanda enjoy sucking big Black dicks too and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

"Been wanting to do that all day," Princess Shuri said, and she lathered up Luke Cage's big dark dick with her tongue. Luke Cage smiled and caressed the back of Princess Shuri's head as she sucked his big Black dick. Are royal African women good at handling big American Black dicks? Hmm, there is only one way to find out. As Luke Cage and Princess Shuri enjoyed some carnal pleasures together, Blade and Okoye did their thing. Black Love is most definitely in the air...

"Hmm, Blade, my fine thick ass needs your attention, sir," Okoye said, grinning. The tall, curvy and dark-skinned, muscular and sexy, big-bottomed African female warrior bent over and spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. Blade grinned, stroking his big Black dick as he admired Okoye's big Black ass. Blade has been with some fine women before, such as Dr. Karen Jensen, the fine African American gal who helped him defeat vampire overlord Deacon Frost and his cabal, and vampire heroine Nyssa Damaskinos, who helped him defeat super vampire Jared Nomak. Okoye is in a class by herself and Blade wants to tap that ass...

"Yes ma'am," Blade said, and he brought his darkly handsome face to Okoye's big booty. Praying to the African gods that the lovely lady doesn't fart on his face, Blade stuck his tongue into Okoye's asshole. The sexy African female warrior moaned softly and fingered her pussy as the half-human, half-vampire hero began eating her ass. Blade grasped Okoye's thick ass cheeks with both hands and ate her booty like a hungry man. There are Black men who like the smell and taste of Black women's clean assholes and Blade is one of them. No shame in the horny Daywalker's game...

"Give me that pussy," Luke Cage said to Princess Shuri after she finished doming him. The sexy African Princess left the invulnerable Black male superhero with a rigid dick thanks to her oral skills. Princess Shuri grinned as Luke Cage laid her on the carpet and went to work on her. Luke Cage kissed Princess Shuri's lips and fondled her tits before burying his face between her legs. Time for the African American superhero to taste some African pussy, Wakanda brand. Princess Shuri moaned softly as Luke Cage buried his face between her legs and ate her pussy. The fun has finally begun.

"Hmm, that feels good," Princess Shuri murmured as Luke Cage feasted on her pussy. Next, he put her on all fours and caressed her round ass. Luke Cage stroked his hard dick then rubbed it against Princess Shuri's ass. time for this royal African booty to get smashed, good and proper. Gripping Princess Shuri's hips, Luke Cage thrust his big Black cock into her pussy. Princess Shuri moaned and groaned as Luke Cage began to fuck her with deep, passionate strokes. The slender, sexy and dark-skinned African Princess squealed in delight as the Black male superhero fucked her roughly. Good times, folks.

"Fuck me in the ass," Okoye said as Blade rubbed his big dark dick against her booty hole. After getting her booty hole licked by Blade, who also fingered her pussy, Okoye was ready for a good fucking. Blade grabbed some lotion and smeared it on his dick, and also applied some on Okoye's butt. The tall, muscular Black woman laughed as her lover lubricated her. Blade gripped Okoye's hips and pushed his big Black dick into her booty hole. Sighing happily, Okoye welcomed Blade's big Black cock in her booty hole. African female warrior booty is a rare treasure and many men cannot handle it. Blade, the slayer of all vampires and all-around strong Black man, is definitely worthy. That's why Okoye surrendered her booty to Blade...

"That was fun," Luke Cage said, sighing, after pounding Princess Shuri's sweet pussy. The Princess of Wakanda grinned, and rolled off of Luke Cage. Reaching for her purse, she pulled a decidedly phallic object out of it. Luke Cage grimaced as Princess Shuri donned her strap-on dildo. The Princess winked at Luke Cage and told him to get on all fours. After a brief hesitation, Luke Cage complied with Princess Shuri's demands. Princess Shuri grinned and reached for the lotion bottle that Blade discarded after using it to lubricate Okoye's ass. After lubricating Luke Cage's ass, Princess Shuri gripped his hips and pushed her dildo up his Black ass. It's time for the Black American superhero to discover how Black Femdom is done in Wakanda...

"Give me that ass, Luke Cage, let me show you how fun Black on Black pegging can be," Princess Shuri said, grinning. Luke Cage moaned and groaned as the Princess of Wakanda fucked his ass with her strap-on dildo. Invulnerable or not, a man feels it when a woman shoves a dildo up his ass. Across the room, Okoye and Blade did their thing. Blade buried his big dark dick so far up Okoye's asshole that it tickled her in places she didn't even know she had. The tall, strong and sexy African female warrior screamed passionately as the Black male superhero fucked her in the ass. Black on Black freaky fun is where it's at...

"You wrecked my ass, but I love it," Okoye said to Blade, who grinned and nodded. Okoye noticed that Blade seemed fixated on what Princess Shuri was doing to Luke Cage. The slender, dark-skinned and curvy African Princess fucked the hell out of the muscular, bald-headed Black male superhero with her strap-on dildo. Okoye looked at Blade and grinned. The two of them looked into each other's eyes. Okoye's heart skipped a beat. Was Blade silently asking her for what she thought he was asking? Hot damn!

"I'm down for whatever," Blade said with a shrug. Okoye grinned and reached for her own strap-on dildo, which she normally used on her female lovers and fellow Dora Milaje warriors. Blade got on all fours, giving Okoye a good look at his cute ass. Okoye admired Blade's ass in his leather gear quite a few times but his bare ass was amazing. Reaching for the lotion, Okoye smeared it on Blade's ass and went to work. Gently, Okoye gripped Blade's hips and pushed the dildo up his ass. Black pegging is part of Black lovemaking and Okoye is about to show Blade what he's been missing...

"Queen and King can do anything together," Okoye said to Blade as she began fucking him in the ass with her strap-on dildo. Blade groaned and stroked his big Black dick as Okoye pegged him. The tall, dark and handsome Black male superhero felt wicked pleasure and exquisite pain as the sultry African female warrior fucked his ass with her strap-on dildo. Judging by how hard Blade's dick got, Okoye could tell he was enjoying himself. Okoye fucked Blade harder, and he finally screamed for her. It's about time because Blade fucks Okoye's asshole on a regular basis. The Dora Milaje warrior woman showed the Daywalker how Black pegging is done in the Kingdom of Wakanda. Judging by Blade's passionate screams, Okoye could tell he was having a good time...

Much later, Blade, Okoye, Princess Shuri and Luke Cage lay on the bed, exhausted after some truly wild fun. Everyone was happy and smiling after having a wicked good time. Two African American superheroes, one of them an invulnerable vigilante from Harlem, NYC, and the other a half-human, half-vampire renegade, have found love and belonging with two worthy African women. After defending a thankless America, they have finally come home to the Motherland of Africa. Blade and Luke Cage truly belong in the Kingdom of Wakanda. Okoye and Princess Shuri have claimed them as their own. Black Kings and Black Queens can accomplish anything when they work together. Let the world beware!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers