All Comments on 'Black Sex for White Women Ch. 03'

by Robarreto

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
BogieraBogieraabout 1 year ago

The story was good, but some of the grammar was weird, and made it hard to follow at times. I dont claim to be any kind of 'editor', so maybe that's on me not to follow the way certain phrases were used. But my point is that, to me at least, some of the wording seemed too 'flowery', and it would have been more enjoyable if more plainly spoken. Hope.that makes sense......

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 1 year ago

A hot read!! But, like the commenter before me, I had trouble with the disjointed English as well. Although my bet is that English is not Robarreto's primary language... And if that's the case, then Excellent mi amigo!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What will hubby say when his wife gives him a black baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Only way to fuck a married woman. No condom & filling her with cum hoping to send her home pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Story sucks! Barely readable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When you get her in the room and unbuckle your belt. You use the “his” instead of “ her” about 5 times. This just ruins the story and makes it so gay thing. You need to fix that please as I couldn’t read pass that paragraph.

RobarretoRobarretoabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for reading and for the timely and helpful comments. Although elderly, I am just beginning to handle literary English. There is a way of writing, simple, clear and direct. I like to make sentences more intuited than stated, which makes it difficult to express them in English for those who, like me, do not have total command of it. But I learn from the comments and will improve.

Pfj99Pfj99about 1 year ago

I liked the story, but the use of "his" instead of "her" several times was jarring and took me out of the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hey..you've got a good tone and hot thoughts. I don't know how available it would be, but maybe someone out there who is fluent in Portuguese and English would be willing to translate. Or just an English speaker willing to edit may be easier to find. Keep it up though

RobarretoRobarretoabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the incentive, very timely and encouraging. I am trying make the best I can to convey my erotic ideas to a large heterogeneous number of readers.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story, holiday parties can be ice breakers for opposites, I met one of my black lovers at a beer garden party my company had after completing a large order. His cock was wide and truly fucked the piss out of me.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This was hot! I liked your story. Parties, bars, beaches, classes and work are where people meet and sexual connections are started. Even in a library! Yes, a library, that's where an attractive white woman met me, in the little coffee nook, she commented on the stack of books I was browsing. An hour flew by, we went out to her suburban in a lower parking level, she couldn't wait to get my black cock in her mouth, she took off her slacks & panties and rode me in the back seat until I came in her pussy. Wham, bam, thank you, whatever flavor coffee she had was explosive. One crazy sex starved white woman, a married mother too, we fucked at her home for several weeks before it ended. Aside from the his or her (haha pronouns) mistakes, please continue writing, this got a rise out of me.

TigersmanTigersman9 months ago

Good story. I loved that he gave the wife a nice black baby as every married white girl/woman should have.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous