Black Sex for White Women Ch. 04

Story Info
Blonde wife discovers the joys of two BBCs.
2k words
4.17
13.2k
17

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robarreto
Robarreto
178 Followers

Our marriage had entered its sixth year and, although we had a solid marital union, it was showing signs of entering a phase of accommodation and becoming a boring routine, my husband neglecting sex, which, if not rare, was at least scarce. O Delio catch me in bed only once a week or even less than that. And doing his "obligation," fulfilling his duty, in a very banal way, a couple of kisses exchanged between us, I opening my legs, he entering with his penis, gave a few strokes without much energy and released a very thin cum.

This was how many of our marital evenings were going. Not without sex, per se, but without good quality fucking, with lousy sex. Not satisfying.

I needed more sex.

I dreamed and fantasized about great erotic adventures.

In my deliriums, when my husband was not present, I would even take off my panties and masturbate, lying down with my eyes closed, thinking not of him, but of being fucked by another, a very virile stud, strong, with a big cock that would leave me satisfied and well possessed by both sides. What my husband was no longer doing.

Psychologists and counselors say that in situations like this, marriages need a revitalizing shock before the sexual routine becomes permanent.

Our shock came casually.

A friend of his got divorced and threw a small party, gathering friends in a bar to make official his return to single life.

We went, that is, I went too, with him, because although in principle it was a "men's party," a typically masculine environment, a pretext for a great drunkenness among old acquaintances, Delio decided to take me, arguing that I needed to have some fun.

I didn't worry about dressing up fancy, considering it was just a bar full of men drinking.

I put on just the basic set of lingerie - bra and panties (not even new he was) - and a dress just above the knees, with a normal neckline. Nothing too sexy or too exciting.

Still, without being worried about showing off me or seducing and pleasing men, but just going to a social event with my husband of six years, I experienced the biggest - and best - sexy and sexual adventure of our marriage.

There were very few women there, it was really a men's event, with the guys, single and married, talking loudly, drinking, remembering old loving conquests.

We got drinks and while Delio was greeting old friends and chatting with them, I watched that bunch of men chattering away and drank more than my usual amount. I rarely go past one cocktail. This time, I had three or more, I am not sure. And the strong ones, with a lot of alcohol.

At a certain moment, two guys who were near us looked at me, smiled and waved their beer glasses, indicating a toast from a distance. Which I reciprocated, in a polite and social manner.

They took it as encouragement and approached me. They were two black men, about my age (31). They asked me to dance and I went.

We got drinks and while Delio was greeting old friends and chatting with them, I watched that bunch of men chattering away and drank. And I drinking too. More than my usual amount. I rarely go past one cocktail. This time, I had three or more, I am not sure. And the strong ones, with a lot of alcohol.

At a certain moment, two guys who were near us looked at me, smiled and waved their beer glasses, indicating a toast from a distance. Which I reciprocated, in a polite and social manner.

They took it as encouragement and approached me. They were two black men, about my age (31). They asked me to dance and I went.

Initially, the more choreographic type of dance, where people stand apart, making movements and twisting their bodies, releasing energy and joy. I liked it, it was a long time since I had gone out and had fun, and it was good, even more so after the drinks had kicked in.

Soon, however, the music became romantic, suitable for dancing for two.

One of them tied me up and danced with me, cheek to cheek, bodies closely entwined.

He danced like this for the entire song and then gave me up to his partner for the next song.

It was the first time that I, a blonde, had been this close, embraced, bodies well together, to black men.

I found it exciting, exotic, different, and very, very, good. Especially when, after we rubbed each other a little on the front parts of our bodies, below the waist, I started to feel their sticks already hard, leaning against me, putting pressure on my crotch while we danced.

My husband watched from a distance, with a normal expression, no sign of impatience or reproach.

He even seemed to enjoy it.

During a break that I did it, stopped dancing, I went back to him and told him what had happened, that is, the horny guys, with their limbs erect, rubbing their sticks against my thighs.

He wanted to know my reaction.

I told him that although I loved him a lot, I was finding that pleasant. Enjoying.

That the guys were leaning against me with their hard dicks, he knew. He asked about this, genital arousal, about me too.

I said that I was horny too, my pussy wet, moistening my panties, in a proof of desire for sex as if to remind him that the last time I had been in bed with a man was with him, more than a week before. And now, other men were turning me on, when it was only his duty and obligation to do so.

He heard what I said, about the sticks rubbing against my thighs and the wet panties, and asked what I wanted to do.

I replied that we both knew that he was in too much debt for sex with me, leaving me wanting in bed. That I was young and needed dicks. A lot of cock.

I also reminded him that the guys were black, as well as being two, which made my hard-on and desire almost explode, the fetishes of contrasting skin colors, black dicks, and duplicity of sexual partners escaped and invade my mind with force.

- Do you wish, then, to go to bed with them? - he wanted to confirm.

- Yes, sweetheart, that's what your beautiful little wife wants at this moment, two big, thick black dicks," I answered, releasing all the erotic pressure that had been pent-up in me for some time.

- So, you want it to be with both of us?

- Yes, I want both of them together in bed with me." The idea of having real, trues males, which I hadn't had for a long time, excited me. And the sudden desire that had exploded in me, the result of months and months of unexpressed, unfulfilled sexuality, filled me with excitement that these were black dicks that I had never tasted. It was going to be my first time and I didn't mind being a whore for them, spreading my legs and giving my sex to two males, to satiate the sanha, fury, horniness and desires of both of them.

- So, I'll call them up for a beer, a chat, and invited the two to fuck you. If they want, that's fine with me, I won't be jealous," Delio said.

I thanked, looked at the two men, who were watching us, smiled and beckoned to them come closer.

They came quickly. I introduced them to Delio and myself, as up to that point we had limited ourselves to smiles and physical contact, without stating our names.

Delio, Suzanne, Martin and Ron.

It was my husband who set the intimate, sensual and directly explicit mood for the situation:

- Would you guys like to continue with a drink in our apartment? - he asked, in a helpful and solicitous tone.

The two guys agreed immediately and a few minutes later we left the bar, heading for our home (and our bed).

At home, Delio wanted to repeat the sexy situation that had occurred at the bar, now in the more sensual and liberal home environment. He turned on the stereo and put on a romantic music.

I started dancing with one of them, both of us facing each other, hugging, but soon the other one got into the act too, he didn't want to be just a mere spectator and came up behind me, entangling me together with his friend.

I had an orgasm, intense, that I had to stifle, squeezing my lips tightly, with a black stranger leaning against me from the front and another from the back, both of them very tight, snug, enveloping my whole body, with their hard sticks forcing and rubbing my thighs, on one side, and my buttocks, on the other.

And the kissing, tongue kissing, body rubbing, bolinations of all kinds, very hard cocks poking into my most intimate parts, began.

Quick and agile, they took off my dress, bra, panties, undressed me. Their eyes filled with desire, they looked in wonder at my clear body, firm breasts, swollen nipples, legs, thighs, ass, pussy with a small, discreet, delicate bush of soft blond hair.

They also undressed, dark bodies, muscular, black, almost blue-black, big-headed, thick, hard dicks.

I looked ecstatic, delighted, but afraid, trying to understand if I could bear all that in me. Even more two! At the same time! They were going to rip me open. Dilacer my pussy.

And if they wanted the ass too - as they did - tear my asshole, ruin my poor and small tail.

But there wasn't even time to philosophize or worry. They threw me down on the living room carpet, and one of them drove his big dick into the narrow, tight hole of my pussy, tearing, burning, but causing a delicious sensation of pleasure, a thrill I had never felt before, not even when I lost my virginity to the big dick of the headmaster of the religious school where I studied.

Another one was already acting at the same time. He was shoving his thick cock into the small - and virgin - orifice of my anus.

I was being fucked in the front and deflowered in the back, by two thick, big, and, for the first time in my sexual life, black cocks.

I proved, lying between them, naked, with cocks in front and behind, thick cocks rammed into my pussy and ass, the popular phrase that sex may be hard and hurt, but it doesn't kill.

It only produces joy and happyness. And much enjoyment and came.

I came, and the guys too.

I had squirting orgasms, spurting liquid in profusion from my pussy like it had never occurred to me before and they unloaded their seminal loads, gushing cum in floods inside me. In my frontal slit and in my ass.

An hour of cock rest, more beer, erotic conversation, the black dicks were ready for action once again.

They impaled me again, with switched partnerships. The one that had fucked me in front went for the ass, and the one in the ass now tasted my pussy.

In a new session, even longer than the previous one, of double sex, in which both black and very hard sticks fucked me, deep introduced in me, in my cunt and in my appetizing ass, which they deflowered and widened.

Leaving me sated, but in a calamitous situation, my ass extended and my pussy slack, several days of recovering my privates parts, without getting laid.

When we said goodbye, we agreed that they would come back and also bring new black partners for me, because, as they said, and I proved, once black owned, always and only black.

It was the best night of sex of my life, superior to the honeymoon and the other black cocks that followed, certainly because the great thrill of the first time is always better than the next.

I loved it and thank my husband for the party he took me to, where I met Martin and Ron, and for his complacency in sharing me with other guys since then, when I became a proud black pussy.

Robarreto
Robarreto
178 Followers