Black Sex for White Women Ch. 06

Story Info
White wives' pussies for black cocks.
1.1k words
4.04
14.3k
14

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robarreto
Robarreto
178 Followers

As stated at the beginning of the series, we are posting short stories of interracial sex, specifically about white women giving themselves sexually to black men - which is a major fetish in erotic literature - discovering themselves and becoming adept, addicted, and compulsive to the practice of sex with black partners at the expense of their natural white partners.

In the first episode, Marianne tells her father, to his astonishment, that she "became blackowned.

Upon questioning his daughter, he learns that she and college classmates had done research on gospel music, which led them to religious temples in the black community. And they were encouraged by a black girl to lie with black boys to blacken themselves sexually.

Marianne and her friends go to a hotel in the black neighborhood, where they lie with boys with huge sticks, who fuck their pussies and cum inside them.

Making them addicted.

Marianne tells her father that she no longer has sex with white guys, she only accepts black dicks in her pussy.

Next was Marsha, a married blonde, who takes a strong, well-sculpted 19-year-old black boy, into her bedroom and undresses for him in front of her husband.

The boy has never seen a naked white woman before and fucks her with his big hard cock.

Horny, Marsha screams that she wants to be black, to have him do whatever he wants with her in bed and make her his whore and slut.

Becoming the lover of the boy, who fucks her three or more times a week. Her pussy is altered, by the thickness mainly and size of the big black cock that she rarely gives her pussy anymore to her husband, whose cock becomes completely loose, no longer getting any grip on the woman's enlarged pussy. Who starts to give her pussy only for black men.

At the company's annual confraternization party, the 42-year-old divorced, black, commercial manager fucks the blonde wife colleague, of a 28-year-old. Her first black experience and his first fuck with a white woman.

They use an empty room to fuck standing up. She takes off her panties, spreads her legs, he squats down to suck her pussy and fucks her without a condom. She gets pregnant.

A married woman, sexually unsatisfied, flirts with two black men in a bar.

They dance, she becomes aroused, with wet panties. Her husband calls them to continue the flirting at home.

The two men almost tear her pussy and her asshole too.

Promising to come back and bring her new black partners.

Josi, married, 26 years old, had only had sex with white men with average-sized dicks.

In a bar, with friends, a black guy flirted with her, who liked him, reciprocated and they went to bed the same night, in a motel.

She tells the adventure to her husband, who agrees to meet the man, receives him at home, frees up the room for them to have sex, and they become lovers. Having sex without condoms.

Exciting, short, sensual affairs.

*******

An new adventure:

Rose, my wife, is a sexy blonde, still very young, 22 years old (I'm twice as old, 44). We have been married for 2.5 years and she is my student in college. I am Josiel and we have had a very good life, including sexually.

She was not a virgin when we started dating, this, however, is a detail that never bothered me and I never asked her with whom she had gone to bed before and what they did in sex. Only casually did I learn that one of the students, a handsome guy and very desirable to the female students, had fucked her.

It was before I met her, at one of the frequent parties on campus. On these occasions, the guys and girls drink a lot, dance frantically, get uninhibited.

During the course of the parties, when the excitement increases, it is common, perhaps even a true praxis, for some girls to remove their panties. The most daring, uninhibited, and available for sex.

They take off their lingerie and walk around the party naked under their skirts and short dresses. They make no secret of it, they are not careful, and everyone can see that they are without underwear when they squirm to the rhythm of the most uproarious music. Some of them suspend their clothes themselves and show their sex to boyfriends, boys friends and woman friends. Boys even adopt the habit of putting their hands under short skirts or dresses to check whether or not the girl is wearing panties.

At a party, as I heard in comments from several female students, Rose was one who acted like this. She took hers off, stood without panties, dancing. Some boys in her class could see and even put their hands on her naked ass and pussy.

She left the party and went, with two guys, all three carrying drinks, to a secluded place. They kissed a lot and both fucked her.

Later, she became my wife, with a lot of dignity and respect.

When I see her naked in the bedroom, ready for sex, her sensual body, perfect anatomy, firm breasts, plump nipples, beautiful thighs, exciting ass and pussy, a saucy little mound between her legs, covered by delicate, well-cared blonde bush, I immediately get a hard-on. And as I penetrate her, while I'm fucking her, I imagine what it would be like to have another man there, on top of her, shoving his hard cock into her hot, golden pussy.

Once, I asked her what she thinks about me invitate him at our home, bringing him over, and her get into bed with Jarion.

Jarion is a teacher too, a legitimate third generation Afro-descendant, very educated, skilled in the subject of his specialty, and a loyal and trusted friend of mine.

Rose told me that I knew that she had laid down and had sex with several men and had even been promiscuous at times, as in the episode when she went without panties at the party and let two guys fuck her together.

But, she added, "Baby, I'm really not a saint, a prude, I married you for love and I have sexual attraction and desire as your wife. But I have never gone to bed with a black partner. There are several black students here and I have been attracted to some, but I have never even kissed one. Your suggestion to bring Professor Jarion to our room for sex with me is exciting. If you do this, I will lie down, spread my legs and let him fuck me. I hope him have a very thick cock.

This is how Jarion entered our intimate and sexual life. And other black guys. Students and teachers.

What I will relate next.

Continues...

Robarreto
Robarreto
178 Followers