All Comments on 'Black Sex for White Women Ch. 06'

by Robarreto

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

These are just random various unrelated sentences or paragraphs, not a complete beginning-middle-end story. And the structure of the writing is absolutely terrible! Bad spelling, incorrect grammar, bad punctuation and wrong choice of words to express or relay the intended meaning or subject matter.

I believe you should first study creative writing and sentence composition prior to ever thinking about writing another story!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was not well written at all. Horrible writing! Even if it is about pornography it should still be written correctly!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That's a good summary of White woman / Black man scenarios. I can check off two boxes.

The first black man to fuck me was a coworker, we known each other for years connected at a company function, shortly afterwards he fucked me in my office.

The second was a good looking guy I met in a sports bar. I was with my boyfriend and bored to death watching a football game. We made a connection when I went to get a drink at the bar. I used the excuse about having a headache and went elsewhere with my newfound friend. Wow, one hot night, a good FWB for some time.

Here's one for you to write about:

My third, I met while sunning myself in Central Park on a lunch break, he was by far the biggest I'd ever taken.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous