Black Sex for White Women Ch. 07

Story Info
Missionary's family fucked in Africa.
2.1k words
4.22
21.5k
22

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robarreto
Robarreto
178 Followers

I have only to regret it. I cannot complain, nor blame anyone. I was warned quite a lot, explicitly and severely. The region to which I intended to go in the interior of the Dark Continent was totally inhospitable, dominated by violence and still tribal customs. Not suitable for a blonde man with a religious academic background, a wife and two university-educated daughters, Karin and Rona, 19 and 20, all also blondes.

The missionary spirit, however, prevailed in me. The will, the strong desire to preach, to illustrate people and open minds, was my great motivation. I ignored the warnings about the risks of the endeavor and left my home, my homeland. I embarked on the adventure.

Gladys was apprehensive, with a lot of fear, but as a devoted wife, she accepted my final decision and accompanied me. The girls too, although upset at having to suspend a year of studies at college and withdraw from friends and social life, while still young, at the ages of 19 and 20.

It really was a radical change for us, another social, economic and cultural reality different from ours, which we discovered when we arrived. It would have been nice if that was all. The culture shock, however, showed itself in every aspect. We were not the only white people there. There were five others. But blond, fair-skinned as milk, only us. And women, just the three.

For this, they aroused attention and sexual desire. The men looked at them excitedly, full of lust.

One morning, I left to do my work in another village, leaving my wife and daughters. The local assistant who was advising me told me that due to the distance, we would stay there overnight and return the following afternoon.

That evening, in my absence, there was a kind of party, a type of celebration for some reason of theirs. A bonfire was made and everyone gathered around it, with musical instruments and lots of brandy. They sang, drank and danced in an increasingly rowdy and frenzied atmosphere.

Our host called my wife and daughters to go have some fun. The girls had walked a lot during the day, they were tired and preferred to sleep.

Gladys sat in a corner, observing without much interest the percussion and dances, black men and women in colorful, brief clothes, doing evolutions and sensual movements. Something too daring for her modesty and too pagan for her religious feelings.

At all times, she was offered strong drinks in bamboo cups. She tasted them and, unaccustomed to drink, soon felt the effects of the excess of alcohol. She became dizzy and a little drunk very quickly.

And also at every moment, men asked her to dance. She tried without success to imitate the graceful and sensual evolutions of the black dancers, because she was not used to it.

The men took advantage and in rotation, they would wrap her up, pulling her tightly to themselves, that single blonde woman in the midst of dozens of black men.

And with each dance, Gladys felt their tightness, their big dicks rubbing against her, pressing her crotch, rubbing her pussy. In the heart of Africa, she was half-drunk, horny, embraced by young black men. Feeling more and more attracted. Enjoying. Liking. Feeling pleasure in being in the guys' arms. They abusively rubbing their black dicks on her pussy over the clothes.

Until one of them took her to a corner.

Hidden, just the two of them there, he lowered his clothes and displayed a dark, thick, hard cock and a huge sack. And told her to suck it.

My wife bent down and at the cost put that thick cock in her mouth. It didn't fit all the way in and it was very bulky, but he got it all the way down her throat.

She felt that he was almost cumming, a few drops of semen were coming out of the hole in the head of his penis, filling her mouth.

But it was not what he wanted.

He pulled out his cock, stood her up and slipping his hands under her dress, ripped off her panties. Almost tore it. He took off her lingerie pulling it tight, down her legs.

And very quickly, frantically, he shoved his thick cock between her thighs and rammed it into her hot, blonde-haired pussy all at once.

Gladys screamed. The cock was too big, very thick, quite hard and he buried it in one stroke. It opened her pussy wide. She had never had a black cock inside her. Even none something of that volume and dimensions had entered her vagina.

The guy bit her shoulder, gave five or six, maybe ten strokes and unloaded a flood of cum that flooded my wife's sex.

When he pulled out his cock, her pussy was enlarged and the cum was gushing out.

He kissed her on the mouth and thanked her, saying: "a gift to my 30 years, my first white pussy. You are delicious".

And he left, in search of more drinks.

She had also had her great erotic experience there, because just like the guy who fucked her, she had never had a black cock in her and now she had one in her mouth and vagina.

She looked for the small panties on the dusty floor. The little white piece, which is the color she wears most in underwear, was a little torn, almost dilacerated by the brutality with which it had been taken. She put it on and went home, falling into a deep sleep, due to the effect of the drink and the strong erotic emotions, the first of such intensity and vigor that she had experienced in her life.

Gladys had never cheated on me. And she married a virgin. In 22 years of marriage, it was the first time she was impaled between her legs by another man's cock. A big black cock, that fucked her and spurted his hot sperm inside her.

As I said at the beginning of this text, no one but myself is to blame. I was warned and took them anyway. I brought my wife and daughters to become enjoyers of black dicks, who would leave their cum in her vaginas, teaching them to have multiple orgasms. Which, sinful or not, they enjoyed.

And soon they would be handed over, totally subjected and addicted to black dicks. The girls, virgins until then. Educated by me in the austere principles of religion.

They would have plenty of chances to do so, because from then on, by virtue of my mission, I would always be in transit, visiting distant places. Leaving them to the sanity and lust of those exciting black dicks stimulated by the chance to taste appetizing white pussies.

It was time for the girls too, and not just their mother, to be introduced to drink and revelry.

Gladys did not go to the next party, but advised the girls not to drink anything, lest they get drunk. However, they could not resist their curiosity and desire when drinks were served, along with the excitement of being in another country, watching manifestations of a culture hitherto unknown to them and different. This led them to consume the drinks that circulated abundantly in the bamboo cups.

The exotic sounds, the frenetic rhythms, the half-naked dancers in acrobatic and sensual evolutions excited them more and more. And before long, just as their mother had been, they were drunk.

Finding it funny and laughing a lot when the black guys approached and touched and hugged them. They were quite cheerful and uninhibited.

Two of them, much older than them, around 40 years old, invited them to "go for a walk". That meant leaving the party area and going alone to secluded places. They agreed. Seeing a kind of erotic mystery, something quite sensual, in that.

Isolateds in a corner, the guy reached out and touched Karin's firm breast. Who didn't react. She let go. It felt good. It was the first time a man had touched her tit. And exactly a black man, so far from his people and his country. But she didn't object.

And she acted too. Or reacted to the touch. She took her hand between his legs. And felt the bulge, bulky, in his crotch. Which was already getting hard.

If she could think of anything at that moment, it would be that she had never imagined having a black African man caressing her. Especially, where he was doing it, with his hand on her breast.

But she found it exciting. Thrilling. She was tense, her body aroused, desire overwhelming her.

And in a curious way. They had never let any boy, of their age, culture, ethnicity, friendship, social circles, touch or kiss them. Now there they were, thousands of miles from home, surrendered to hands, kisses and black cocks.

They had no knowledge of each other's language, but they needed no words. Within minutes, they were lying on the grass, the African guy with his hand inside her blouse, rubbing her breast. Doing it roughly, with a harsh hand. And with his other hand under her skirt. Stroking her pussy, still over her panties.

He took off her blouse, her bra and started kissing her breasts. His hand under her skirt, under her panties, running his fingers up her vagina. Running the entire vertical length of the opening. Which made her very horny.

Karin still had no clear idea what was happening, but intuitively, in the region of her unconscious, she knew she was about to be deflowered. However, that exotic idea, of being de-virginized right there, by a black man, about to have a black cock between her legs, did not bother her.

The guy proceeded to undress her. Taking off her blouse, skirt, bra and panties. And pulling out of her clothes, he exposed to her a huge, hard black cock.

And mounted her.

In seconds, without preparation, foreplay, romanticism, sensuality, just with pure horniness and animalism, the African adjusted his hard cock between her legs and penetrated her vagina. He put the head of his cock in her hole and started to push.

Karin tensed and cried. But the African was not moved, he kept sticking his cock in, getting it all the way into her tight little pussy and fucking her. The head of the cock burst the hymen, broke the girl's cherry with vigor.

And it went inside her. Tearing a little, bleeding.

The pleasure was so great that in just a few minutes the man released his load inside her.

He cummed, satisfied himself, pulled out his cock and got out of there.

Karin lay for almost half an hour on the grass, recovering from the trauma and pleasure that curiously agitated her body at the same time. The pain and violence of rape, the pleasure of enjoyment and the excitement of finally having the first hard cock of a manly man inside her.

A short distance away, Rona was experiencing the same situation.

She started sucking an almost 8" black cock. Which she stuffed in her mouth up to her throat and played with the balls. Until, naked and lying on the grass, she wrapped her white legs around the hips of the black body and felt the thick cock tear her slit and force the small hole to enter, fuck and release the sticky, gooey cream into her bowels.

As this happened, Rona felt an orgasm, a intense pleasure, coursing through her young body. She felt the penis explode, releasing all his cum inside her. And she felt pleasure as her vagina was flooded with sperm.

After 22 years of a life of integrity, in just three days, my wife, my eldest daughter and my youngest daughter were penetrated, raped and inseminated by a black penis, without my prior knowledge and without me watching them.

After those nights and my mission in Africa, they would never be the same.

Because they had an African sex routine. A whole year of black penises fucking them non-stop. Dozens of hard dicks going in and out of their pussies.

The guys never knew what was a condom. They fucked the delicious pussies of my wife and our two daughters with their always naked black cocks. Ejaculating to the full inside them. Who, in that region far from home, without having prepared or prevented for it, also did not use pills.

Cases that I will tell on other occasions, so as not to lengthen the story too much and tire the readers. Showing how our family returned home greatly increased after the end to the year of my meritorious and spiritual mission in the African territory.

Robarreto
Robarreto
178 Followers