All Comments on 'Black Star'

by Noj

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Could be real

I have not read the story through in its entirety, but, I know that Avril Lavign may go in this direction from first hand experience. She gave a concert at a Nightclub in Manhattan where I worked. I saw four black men going into her trailer on wheels when she was really drunk. Not to have something happen at our place, I took two additional bouncers with me to make sure all was ok. She was pretty much out and had already been half undressed and the guys were going to give here the business, passed out or near passed out or not. We got them out, her manager owes me big, but I lost his card. I am sure he will remember me if I called.

Tits are not bad, smaller and not the firmest judging from the droop. Did not take pictures, I am not that kind of person,

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 12 years ago
Seriously good writing. Love this chick.

Has she got a tramp stamp? I know a few girls that regret theirs. If your wife's got one before you met her..well you best hope she's reformed. 5*

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 12 years ago
Yeah thank you to

the comment that drew me to this. You're not kidding? Funny guy.

Seriously though?

KMB2476KMB2476almost 12 years ago

This is an excellent story, well developed and detailed and told with real skill. Congratulations on a job well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

this was actualy really romantic and well written, shame it's a porno and not something so... real. but you certainly know how to write, you and ghost both.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
outstanding storytelling

Black Star Ch. 1 is the start of an outstanding story. This chapter introduces the main characters very well. The introduction is carefully paced, and the plot develops steadily throughout, but is never rushed. Beautifully written, with a marvelous romantic atmosphere, this is another Five Stars work by one of the sites finest authors. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous