Black, Tie-Sides Cheeky Bikini

Story Info
Indian army man comes home to a girl all fresh in swimwear.
1.1k words
4.11
4.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was in his white shirt and army fatigue pants. 6 foot 4, hardened & muscled, cropped short hair and a steel jawline. Fresh back from the intense Indian army ranks, his dark skin and deep commanding voice made me curl my toes over the phone - hours before he came through the door.

I'm in my swimwear, a black triangle top with a very cheeky tie-side black bikini bottom - still damp from the recent pool dip in my condo, the thin strip of cloth tightening up my butt and pussy line as it dried slowly.

I'm 5 foot 5, slim and petite, with brunette hair and a lover of the sun, sand, and bikinis.

Through the door he came, catching me in my swimwear, as I shudder at the sight of his dominating form.

Seeing him fully clothed, and myself close to naked and exposed - makes me moan slightly as I feel all the more womanly.

He throws down his gear, pulls me in and firmly but gradually pushes me against the tall countertop as his strong mouth takes my exposed neck, my upper chest - helped by his strong jawline.

His hands run down my right nipple, flicking over the erecting nub and then across my slim belly and tugs at the side of my bikini bottom. The tugs move the thin strip of cloth covering my pussy, and it rubs sideways against my clit as I moan and shudder

"Ohh daddy.. Charan.."

"Mmm"

His replies are commanding in tone, and his thick, strong hand takes hold of my pussy and the entirety of my cloth-covered bottom - and begins jackhammering his entire hand up and down with strong vibrations.

I feel my bikini-clad body already beginning on the road to an orgasm, induced by my dark army daddy - after months of making myself cum during his absence.

His hand continues the motion, tireless as a result of his training, as he looks at my tensing self, my moans of the strength of the pleasure waves rippling through my body.

Oh god, I can feel it. The orgasm, a matter of how many by now, when it comes, is going to be the juicy one.

My toes begin to curl, and once more the thought of wearing so little against his clothed figure makes my body edge ever closer to cumming, screaming, submitting.

He suddenly changes position, going around me and pulling me to the sofa bed, where he sits down, and lies me down on top of him - as we both face upwards.

My petite figure is lying on his thick, massive frame and legs as his arm comes back and takes my bikini-covered bottom just right, and begins the gradual increase in pumping up and down.

His other hand unties my bikini top and throws it off, and begins fondling my hard nipples, still damp from the bikini material.

His mouth takes my neck once again from behind me.

"Baby, Jenine.. let me make my mark on this hot swimwear of yours."

His hand continues to jackhammer, keeping my bottom on as my sweetspots are assaulted by his dominating strength - pussy, ass, clit, nipples, and neck.

"Uhh.. haahh.. hhaaahh... D.. daddy please you're going to make me... Hahh.."

He doesn't give up, tireless.

"Make you what? Cum? Orgasm? Spurt?

Why? You're just going to go into your room, and make yourself cum anyway."

His hand moves away for a second to slap the side of my exposed ass from the cheeky bikini, and returns to its vibrations.

"So let me make you cum, spurt right here and now."

I moan, I shudder, my body edges in waves closer to an explosion. I can feel it course through my almost naked body, and think about how sexy I felt lounging by the pool earlier.

He was making me know that I could orgasm in this swimsuit, and the thought made my body hot.

He's right. He's going to make me spurt right here, on top of his clothed muscled self. This orgasm was going to be massive, my toes curl and my body tenses in closer intervals as I hear the increasing juices with every motion of his tireless arm.

"You're going to spurt, aren't you? I can feel an impending orgasm through that swimwear, babygirl.."

"Aahhh.. haahh.. mm. Mmuh.. hahhh.. I'm.. I'm going to cum in my.. bottoms.."

He doesn't reply. He knows what he wants, and in the army you don't stop until you get it. He isn't going to stop until his wet reward.

I'm going to coat his fingers, his hand. I can feel it. The strength of my approaching cum. I was going to cum in waves, and the thin material is going to do nothing to hold it back.

My bottoms are soaked now, my pre-gasm juices flowing out to his hands' vibrating and pumping command.

My butt is getting tighter as the dampness coats the strip of cloth behind, now not from the pool water.

My back arches, as a sudden stronger series of vibrations sends me into the first level of orgasm. My toes curl, my pussy begins to clench in intervals, pumping out the juice which was growing in my lower belly.

My thighs tense, as I try to grasp the couch, but end up grasping his shirt and abs underneath as I try to contain the massive waves of orgasmic pleasure tearing through my slim body.

My pussy clenches and clenches in a now uncontrollable manner, as my toes curl even harder - as the second stage of the orgasm hits.

The point of no return.

My girl cum begins spurting in small spurts, with increasing intensity through the black material of my thong bottoms.

Shooting out onto his thick strong fingers, relentlessly jackhammering me, and spurting onto his arm, down my thighs, down my ass.

My bottoms are drenched now, as the full orgasm hits.

I scream daddy, daddy. Shuddering and cumming, and cumming, and spurting thick waves of girl cum.

My bottoms are soaked, surrendered, my body is that of a woman dominated by a force of a daddy of a man.

The strings of my bikini are flailing all over as he relishes in his wet reward, juicing the continuous wave upon wave upon wave of female orgasm out of me.

My thighs and legs tremble hard, as my pussy continues to spurt and orgasm through my swim thong, as the afternoon draws out in screams of pleasure, moans of climax, my body continually being rubbed and finger fucked to wet endings.

He continues for an hour, and I lose count of the times this bikini body has writhed and climaxed.

All the while, he keeps my bottoms on.

Drenched in hot, creamy, girl cum.

Juices of white, transparent, flows down my ass and thighs and thong as he rollercoasters me towards another orgasm.

Fuck, daddy.

What a daddy.