Black Velvet

Story Info
The waitresses from a Chinese restaurant.
1k words
3.19
3.6k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 20, in the Marines and in Yuma for a few weeks. My buddy and I took a cab to a Chinese restaurant. While we were eating we noticed two of the waitresses doing a lot of talking to each other while looking at our table. They were both blonde with sexy slim figures.

After we were done the busboy says as he is taking our plates that the waitresses think we are cute, we of course are flattered but didn't really think much of it.

As we are walking out one of the waitresses gives my buddy a napkin. Well now this is an interesting turn of events.

We walk around the corner out of sight and he reads it. Now he is 6'4" to my 5' 10", so I can't read over his shoulder. He does a quick happy dance and gives it to me. It says "we think your both cute, if your interested and want to get a drink we get off work at 10, meet us at (bar)". Funny after 30 years I remember exactly what it said.

I do a quick little happy dance.

Now we have to figure out where this bar is, it was well before there were even flip phones, so no googling the address.

We figure it out and start walking, we had about 3 hours to kill anyway. We walk the 8 or 9 blocks, discussing possible options on how this can go. Are they serial killers? Are we walking into a bar full of guys that have fucked them?

We finally get there and order a couple of beers. Mind you I am 20, so I should not be getting served beer, but no one seemed to care.

We start looking around, there are about 5 other people there, a couple of guys shooting pool. We wonder how many of there guys have banged these girls.

We are half way thru our beers when the chicks walk in, and we are both wondering if that's them now that they are not in work uniform and there is more lighting. They come over and sit with us at the bar, yep it's them.

We start chats and discover they are about our same ages, and one liked me and the other my buddy. They could have been sisters so we were happy with whatever they wanted, we were great full for the attention😁.

The gal (we will call her J) that liked me wanted to go to another bar, her friend (call her M) wanted to go to their place. J won and they were shocked when we told them we didn't have a car, we walked to the bar. So we all pile into their little truck, with M driving, my buddy in the middle and J sitting on my lap, I was cool with the seating😉.

J tells M to put on her tape (pre CD era) and play black velvet by Alannah Myles.

M protests saying she hates how J acts when it's on, but she puts it on.

As soon as it starts J grabs me and starts attacking my face with her mouth! Kissing me hard and deep. I'm freaking out in a good way on the inside and open an eye to make sure my buddy is seeing this, and I notice she is rubbing his groin!

Holy shit I think, this is fucking crazy awesome.

It's a tragically short drive to the other bar.

J says she just want to score something real quick then we can head to their place.

I grab my buddies ID since I am not 21, and there is a bouncer at the door. He gives it a half a glance and she and I are in.

The first thing I see is a big ole dildo on a plaque front and center behind the bar. Liking this place already!😀

We are at the bar and she says her regular dealer isn't there. I'm looking around at a dive bar full of Marines and bikers. I've got a beer and am standing there with my back to the door, when she suddenly gets very stiff and her whole demeanor changes as she looks over my shoulder at the door.

I'm think what the fuck, who just walked in... she answered my unspoken question with "my ex just walked in"....

Well fuck!!

I glance over my shoulder and see 4 Marines walking in. Well fuck again!!

Now I am thinking tactics. How am I going to fight 4 guys. As I am running scenarios through my head they sit down in a booth. She feels the need to go talk to him.

My visions of a 4 some have evaporated.

They start to argue🤦🏼‍♂️

I was done, I walk we over to the and told her I am leaving, as I walk towards the door I was fully expecting a beer bottle to hit me in the head. None did.

As I approach the truck I knock on the sides to let M and my buddy know I am walking up, I see them separate and she pulls on her shirt.

He asks where J is and say her boyfriend showed up, M says shit.

About that time J shows up saying sorry we should go.

Before we can get into the truck, boyfriend (not sure if he was ex or not at this point) skids to a stop in his truck and they all pile out...well fucking fuckidy fuck!

Boyfriend starts professing his deep love for her and how he wants what's best for her, and she is not stopping him.

M is looking pissed and worried.

I look at my buddy and we both agree to just leave.

I look at him and tell him he can have her, it's not worth this much drama, and good luck and we walk over to a cab and head back to base.

But I still love that song black velvet, she was a great kisser, even if she was crazy as fuck.