Black Women Who Love Bi Guys

Story Info
Rachel fucks bi studs Yvens and Harlowe in Harlem.
1.2k words
3.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,129 Followers

"You're a real pain in the ass," Yvens Edmond said, and the big and tall Haitian man groaned as his buddy Harlowe Cosgrove worked his big white cock up his black ass. Rachel Lafontaine, Yvens friend with benefits, undressed while watching the two bisexual studs get their freak on. Some black women like messing around with bisexual men and Rachel is most definitely one of them. The tall, sexy black woman with the angelic face and the big black booty is a first class freak. Rachel is a wild one, and that's why Yvens and Harlowe can't get enough of her.

In the basement of Yvens townhouse, located in the Malcolm Avenue neighborhood of West Harlem, New York, the bed shook as some wicked fun was had by all involved. Bisexual MMF action is all the rage nowadays. Bisexual men and their male and female friends are having the kind of fun that gay men and straight men are foolishly missing out on due to their limitations. Rachel watched the bisexual action closely. Harlowe was fucking the hell out of Yvens, and the big Haitian man was moaning and groaning. A lot of macho black men like white cock and the world isn't going to end as a result of that. Freaks do what they do.

"Yes sir," Harlowe said, and he nodded then continued filling Yvens ass with his cock. The slender, brown-haired and pale-skinned switch-hitter loves to fuck the brothers...and the sisters too. Big and tall black men like Yvens here ( and the occasional big booty black lady ) are too good to pass up as far as Harlowe is concerned. Harlowe is a bisexual white male who likes black ass, with gender being unimportant. Can't get enough of a good thing. It's such a progressive attitude to have in this day and age...

"Shut up, Yvens," said Rachel Lafontaine, and the sexy black woman shook her head as she took Yvens cock into her mouth. Most black women lose their minds when they discover that a manly black man is bisexual. Rachel isn't like that, not by a long shot. Rachel's pussy gets wet while watching gay porn and bisexual porn. Not surprising that Rachel likes to fuck and suck switch-hitters like Yvens and his buddy Harlowe. While sucking Yvens big black dick, Rachel fingered that wet, hairy pussy of hers. Threesomes are totally this soul sister's thing...

"Hot damn, lady, you're good," Yvens groaned as Rachel began sucking his big black cock. Rachel winked at Yvens and sucked on his dick head, driving him absolutely wild. At the same time, Harlowe thrust upward, burying his cock into the depths of Yvens ass. Yvens is the kind of bisexual black man who likes interracial on his bisexuality and there's nothing wrong with that. If a black man likes black pussy and white dick, that's his personal choice and he shouldn't be penalized for it...

"Such a sweet ass," Harlowe said, and he winced as Yvens tight ass gripped his cock. Rachel massaged Yvens balls while fellating him, causing the big black man to groan in pleasure. Rachel sucked Yvens off until the brother came, and when he did, she swallowed every last drop of his manly seed. Yvens sighed as Rachel stopped sucking him off. Calling a time out, Yvens sighed as Harlowe's cock exited his asshole. The three lovers stopped to catch their breath before continuing with their fun...

"Eat this pussy," Rachel said, and she smiled at Yvens while spreading her thick thighs invitingly. Yvens and Harlowe exchanged a grin. Yvens kissed Rachel and fondled her big tits before sliding his hand between her thighs. Rachel nodded as Yvens brought his handsome face to her crotch and sniffed her womanly scent. As Yvens began eating Rachel's pussy, Harlowe grabbed Yvens big black cock and took him into his mouth. Harlowe is one of those bisexual white guys who cannot get enough of big black cocks, and there's no shame in his game.

"Magically delicious," Yvens said to Rachel, who nodded and grabbed the back of his neck. Yvens sucked on Rachel's clit and fingered her pussy, causing her to squirm. At the same time, Harlowe fingered Yvens asshole while sucking his big black cock. Rachel moaned as Yvens worked his magic on her. The tall, sexy black woman felt her nipples harden, and repressed a shudder as she came, climaxing violently. Yvens licked Rachel's girly cum as she orgasmed right on his damned face. The bisexual Haitian stud smiled as his favorite freaky black lady totally lost control.

"Oh fuck yeah," Rachel squealed, and Yvens nodded, pleased with his handiwork. The three of them continued with their fun. Rachel grabbed her favorite strap-on dildo before rejoining the action. This time, Harlowe got on all fours and Rachel came up behind him. The tall, sexy black woman gripped the bisexual white male by the hips and pushed her well-lubricated, condom-covered dildo up his ass. Harlowe groaned as Rachel began fucking him up the ass with her strap-on dildo. The bisexual white dude didn't scream for long, though...

"Oh yeah," Harlowe said, as Yvens drew closer. Harlowe grabbed Yvens big black cock and resumed sucking on it while Rachel continued to peg his ass with her strap-on dildo. Yvens and Rachel high-fived one another as they double teamed Harlowe. With a big black cock in his mouth and a big dildo up his ass, Harlowe thought he'd died and gone to bisexual heaven. Rachel spanked Harlowe's ass as she slammed the dildo into his butt hole. Yvens crammed his big black cock down Harlowe's throat, filling him up nicely. Let the good times roll...

"Fuck, I'm horny," Rachel said, and after pegging Harlowe for a while, she put a stop to things. Yvens and Harlowe took a breather, and then found out what Rachel had in store for them. The tall, sexy black woman tossed aside the strap-on dildo, and grabbed both men's cocks. Harlowe and Yvens smiled as Rachel sucked them both at the same time. Next, they showed their lady friend the wonders of double penetration. Harlowe lay flat on the bed as Rachel straddled him. Meanwhile, Yvens came up behind Rachel and admired her big black booty. Hot damn, this was going to be fun...

"Let's fill her up," Yvens said as he worked his dick into Rachel's asshole, after lubricating her of course. Meanwhile, Harlowe pushed his dick into Rachel's pussy. The sexy, curvy black woman squealed in delight as a big black cock filled her asshole while a big white cock filled her pussy. Yvens and Harlowe began fucking Rachel's holes with deep, passionate strokes. Rachel moaned and groaned as she rode the two bisexual studs big cocks. Yvens went to town on Rachel, smacking her big black booty as he filled her booty hole with his big black cock. Meanwhile, Harlowe slammed his big white cock into Rachel's sweet black pussy like there was no tomorrow. That's how bisexual guys do double penetration with their favorite ladies!

"Hot damn, I can 't get enough of you bi guys," Rachel said to Yvens and Harlowe, as they lay in bed together. After hours of wild and freaky sex, the three of them were exhausted. They slept peacefully after bantering well into the night. Tomorrow, an exciting day awaits them at the Oshun Corporation where they work. The Nigerian-owned textile company is making big moves in New York and beyond, and Rachel, Yvens and Harlowe are part of the new management team. The three long-time friends get along even better than their employers could ever imagine. They've got team work down to a T!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,129 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bisexual Haitian Adventists Madeleine and hubby Yvens do Sylvain after SDA church.in Group Sex
Bi Black Master's Femdom Fun Maitresse Ebene handles Bi Black Master Alton.in Group Sex
Bisexual Haitian Husbands Benjamin seduces Maeva and Jean-Marc in Florida.in Group Sex
Bisexual Haitian Adventists Ch. 02 Astrid helps bisexual Jean get over hunky Gaetano.in Fetish
Kerry Persaud-Villiers of Atlanta Black woman fucks bi Black man and bi White male.in Interracial Love
More Stories