Blacked Cats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SPANK!

"Bounce that fucking ass! Twerk those cheeks!" Wallace groaned, pounding Vanessa from behind and nearly lifting her off Dylan's dick, but the added thrusts meant she just rode him harder.

SPANK!

"Damn! Fuck!" Dylan groaned when Vanessa rode him faster and faster, driving into him with purpose as they were so violent with their slaps he feared they might break her ass.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"I want it! Fuck... I want that cum! CUM IN ME!" Vanessa moaned, her ass slamming up and down as they brutalized her amazing cheeks.

SPANK!

"Do it, bro!" Wallace kept spanking that ass red. "Cum in her nasty cunt!"

SPANK!

Dylan e kept pumping up into Vanessa and when she lifted her chest up from his, black hands gripped her tits from behind. Dylan took the opportunity and grabbed her throat with both hands to choke her. "Fuck, she's fucking amazing!"

SPANK!

"Fucking incredible body!" Wallace gripped onto her tits and hammered her. "She just turned legal, too! Fucking two days ago!"

SPANK! SPANK!

"And yes, fill me up and breed me!" Vanessa shouted, wild with lust and desire.

SPANK!

"I fucking love you!" Wallace exclaimed while pounding the blonde bitch so fast and hard Dylan was actually impressed by the what the blonde's big ass could endure.

SPANK! SPANK!

"Yes! Yes! Fuck! I'm gonna cum! Make me cum! God damn! Both of you are fucking me so good!" Vanessa groaned, heaving herself up and down, her luscious body shaking with lust.

SPANK! SPANK!

"Keep bouncing that ass, beautiful. Fucking hell you are born for this!" Wallace kept groping and slapping her big tits around while Dylan choked her.

SLAP! SLAP!

"Yes! Baby! Fuck! Squeeze those big fucking tits and empty your nuts inside my holes! Yes! I want it so bad!" Vanessa was a moaning wreck, her body pushed to the extremes, and her eyes stared at down at the nerd she rode, begging him for his cum.

"Come on, fill her up!" Wallace supported him, always there for him as he was fucking perfection itself.

Vanessa's body was outrageously hot, spiced up with that sexy arm sleeve and the jewellery and her eyes were just yearning for cum.

"God damn, I want to cum inside you!" Dylan said, shocked at how badly he wanted to knock up this bad bitch. "Ughhh! Fuck..." he groaned, his cock swelling up.

Wallace eyes locked with Dylan, their understanding complete. Their love for this woman equal, their desire for her huge tits bouncing as they fucked her brains out, equal. And their lust for her crazy thicc legs and ass aligned. This was their bitch now, their babymaker and her big fucking ass was their favourite toy.

"Fucking take it!" Dylan roared and felt on the verge of exploding.

"AHHH! GOD! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" Vanessa moaned out as she met their thrusts, taking his full length in her spasming cunt every time.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"FFFFFFFFUUUUUGGGGHHHHHH!" Dylan's cock exploded, cum flying out and splashing into her waiting cunt.

"Oh my God! I feel it!" Vanessa screamed out, her cunt flexing around his pole as she kept cumming. Her body flexed and jerked on top of him as he squirmed beneath her, humping up into her, pumping up his cum deep inside.

SPANK!

"Fill her up!" Wallace ordered him while spanking that big ass and fucking her through the powerful orgasm, never slowing down, just making those blue eyes roll into the back of her head with how wildly he thrusted.

Finally, after a good long while of these two cumming, their sweat-soaked forms sliding against each other, they both collapsed, panting for breath. Her huge, sweaty breasts smothered him, but Dylan wasn't complaining. His face was squashed against her tits while coming down from the biggest orgasm of his life.

The best moment in his life!

Wallace pulled the bombshell up from his body and fucked her out of the coffin, choking her as he walked the busty blonde beauty down the hall to the other room.

"Fuck... this is crazy!" Vanessa panicked while her legs shook and trembled from the powerful orgasm that made her powerless to fight back while his fingers did whatever they wanted with her body.

Wallace groaned as he slipped two fingers into her pussy and slammed her into the nearest wall.

Immediately, the fingers began to slide inside and back out of her pussy and he soon began to pant into her ear as she began to moan louder and louder while she kept grinding her big booty against his rapid thrusts.

Wallace's fingers pumped her pussy in excruciatingly slow and deep thrusts and he nestled his face into her neck and she seemed on the verge of another orgasm.

"Ohh!" the intoxicatingly hot blonde moaned and went silent as she held her breath when he increased the pace, lapping at her clit and lifting up her torso, slightly, and sliding his fingers underneath her and onto her big tits.

"Oh my god!" she panted from the intense finger fucking he was giving her, her big booty grinding his cock while was groaning in her ear from the pleasure.

Wallace's palm smacked into her pussy as he finger-fucked her, making her whole body shake and spasm as he brought her to another earth-shattering orgasm while pounding her ass from behind.

Vanessa's big tits felt incredible as he twisted and played with her stiff nipples, his teeth sinking into her neck and driving her wild as he walked her further down the hall.

"Ohh God! Ohh! AHHHH!!! Oh!!! AHhhhhhh!" she cried out as her thighs clamped together and the powerful jolt of the orgasm struck her completely.

Wallace's palm was locked between her shapely, warm and fit thighs as he found her g-spot at last. And his fingers became a piston machinery as the blonde malfunctioned from the pleasure, squirting all over his black fingers as he rocked her world and slammed her chest first into the wall against.

Wallace could hardly contain his huge grin that he was doing this to Vanessa just two days after she had turned legal.

The blonde moaned uncontrollably as he pushed her along the wall.

"AHHHH!! MMMHHHPPFFF! AHHHH!!! AHHHH!!! AHHH!!! MMMMMHHPPFFF!" she moaned between his heavy kissing of her neck, sounding like she was hurting whenever she moaned, they were that powerful and the orgasm showed her no mercy, her entire body spasmed and sparkled with sensation and she kept trying to walk forwards in her high heels, to escape this cage of pleasure, but he kept her locked inside.

Wallace grinned at the spasming blonde while he pounded her asshole from behind. He couldn't resist smashing his lips on her neck, biting and sucking on her perfect tanned skin while she continued to be a moaning and whimpering wreck of pleasure in his arms.

Dylan got up and followed the crazy action, realising that even though Wallace blocked most of the view, Vanessa's ass was so big he could still see the sides of it jiggle even though she was in front.

Wallace kicked open the unlocked door and fucked Vanessa over the threshold.

Inside the other room, Wallace walked Vanessa over to the chest, fucking up into her ass on every step, and bent her over it. And he was so laser-focused on fucking Vanessa roughly that he didn't see Alexis fucking on the other side of the room.

Wallace began to piston in and out of her at a good pace, driving in and out of her ass roughly.

Bent over like this, her big round cheeks looked spectacular as they rippled from the thrusts, and Wallace couldn't resist them.

SPANK!

"Yes! YES! Fuck me! Fuck my tight fucking ass! Give me every fucking inch!" Vanessa moaned out loudly.

SPANK!

"Take that fucking dick you dirty slut!" Wallace grunted out as he fucked the beauty as hard as he could manage. Sweat was dripping off of him as he railed her big fucking ass.

"Make me scream! Make your little bitch scream!" Vanessa screamed out when he grabbed her head and forced her face up so she could look at him while he ravished her.

"You're fucking fire!" Wallace was in heaven, staring at that content, slutty face, the open tongue licking her lips when Wallace yanked back her hair.

"Fucking hell. Use my beauty as you want!" Vanessa moaned when Wallace squeezed one of her huge, soft tits as he looked at the overwhelmed blonde, her blue eyes dreamily staring back up at him.

SPANK!

"You're fucking me so good! I bet you fuck all your bitches like this, don't you? But guess what? I was already a whore before I met you. I'm sex on legs, built for this, and you need to fuck me HARDER!" Vanessa moaned out and twerked her big ass on his dick.

SPANK!

"I never knew you were this slutty," Wallace said, squeezing her breast. "You're such a slut!" he groaned, leaning down to feast on those lips through the opening in his mask while pounding her asshole and groping her dangling big tits.

Vanessa moaned into his mouth, her entire body shaking as another rough orgasm hit her, coursing through her hot body. Her ass was spasming violently around the big black cock Wallace used to brutally tear her asshole open. And she took it like a champ. She was built for this. This was her element, but even so, she was exhausted. She had been fucked so savagely, and it was tearing at her. Making her eyes fade into blackness and coming back with each thrust as the nerd dominated her body.

Vanessa gasped for breath as she came down from her high, her body exhausted while the nerd demolished her, ploughing her and kissing her with her expert tongue. Fucking her with deep strokes as they came to an end.

"Such a good fuck," Wallace said, pulling away from their kiss, the string of their salvia connecting their heads as Vanessa stared up, her back arched and her big tits visible beneath her chin as Wallace's hands mauled them. "The best ever," he said, caressing the incredible beauty of her face, swooning with emotions running wild in his stomach as he kept her pull on the hair consistent and kept those big blue eyes looking up at him lovingly.

"You're in love with me, aren't you?" Vanessa asked, twerking her big ass cheeks on his dick, still hungry for more despite the clock ticking towards midnight.

"Your eyes are so pretty," Wallace said, leaned down and kissed each closed eyelid, and remained panting behind her pierced earlobe. "I'm never going to get enough of you. Please tell me this won't be the last time I fuck you. I just need to hear it."

"You can love me and fuck me, always," Vanessa whispered and Wallace gave one last thrust, the busty girl collapsing over the chest as he let go of the beautiful blonde hair. "Just walk up to me at school and whisper in my ear that you need your whore, and we'll find a place to fuck."

SPANK!

"That's a deal, Vanessa."

SPANK!

Vanessa moaned and twerked her big ass on his dick. "Fuck, you treat my body like it's a sex toy!"

SPANK!

"Is that a bad thing?"

SPANK!

"Not at all!"

SPANK!

"Oh, I can never go without this after tonight!"

SPANK!

"Oh fuck, it's so big!" Wallace groaned, loving the feel of the round muscles. "So, I'll get to fuck you daily? Maybe even bring you home, meet my parents, be my girl, maybe?"

SPANK!

"Whatever you say, just keep fucking meeeeee!!!"

SPANK!

"Damn, this ass can endure a lot," Wallace said, and arched her back up so those blue eyes stared up at him. "I'm in love with you, and this won't change it," he said, kissing her firmly before letting go of her hair and pulling out of her ass. "But I've been dreaming of fucking Alexis for some time now, and I have to do it."

SPANK!

"I know the feeling," she said, giggling naughtily. "Give her your all," Vanessa said, giggling as she lay there, twerking her big ass.

SPANK!

Dylan walked to him with a spring in his step. "She's all yours, bro," Wallace said and left Vanessa for the upgrade.

Vanessa lay finished over the chest, her ass up and inviting as the Dracula soon replaced the Reaper. She glanced to her right and saw Alexis tied in chains, her face low on the ground, her ass up and her legs spread wide as a huge Venom pounded a black cock into her from behind while tugging on the chains to choke her.

"Oh, shit! Alexis, you've never looked fucking hotter!" Vanessa said as hands grabbed her ass. "Is that you Count?" she asked and looked back to see Dracula slam inside her pussy.

Alexis looked through her only functioning eye at Vanessa as the cum dripped down her face and hid the man approaching her.

"I can't leave here without having fucked the hottest one," said the man approaching her and the Venom behind her lifted her torso up with the chains as her wide-open mouth was stuffed by a huge black cock.

"You'll only get her mouth," said the man in the Venom costume. "This one belongs to me now."

"Her mouth is ecstasy enough, I guess." Wallace grabbed the back of her head and started thrusting. Her blue eyes went wide and she started slurping, putting her hands on his hips to try and keep him from going too far, but the nerd knew what the fuck he was doing.

The sounds of her wet gulping and slurping grew as the Venom behind her slid into her backdoor and together the two black men synchronised their thrusts.

"Fuck, yes," Wallace grunted, biting his bottom lip for a moment as he looked down at her pretty face taking his cock.

God damn, she was so fucking beautiful! He loved Vanessa but... Alexis was beyond her in every way.

Wallace surprised her and pulled his cock out of her mouth entirely, leaving her mouth hanging open. "Such a good girl," Wallace praised her talents, then rubbed his slimy, spit-covered cock across her face a couple of times, making her wince while the Venom fucked her back and forth from behind.

SLAP!

Wallace slapped her cheek, grabbed her hair and pushed forward, nudging the back of her throat. "Take it in your throat, come on bitch," he said, and pushed forward.

Alexis gagged, and coughed, and Wallace pulled her towards the base, pushing his fat black cock head inside her throat. "Take it, bitch! Fucking take it!"

She struggled, and struggled, and then she swallowed and he slid another three inches, entering her throat.

"Fuck yes, bitch, just keep doing that," Wallace said, pushing, and pushing for dominance while her ass cheeks rippled from the pounding the Venom was giving her.

Fuck, this Venom, whoever the mastermind behind this was, he could fuck! His hips were a piston machinery, punishing those big round cheeks that flexed fantastically as Alexis stood on her tip toes to flex her lower body. Making her ass standout for both of their enjoyment.

Wallace entered further into her throat and she squeaked in panic, her hands grabbing his hips, trying to stop him, but he just kept pushing until her nose was pressed against his pubes. "Fuuuck, yes, bitch! Just hold that black cock!"

Alexis' eyes begged for him to let up as they watered and a couple fat dollops of teary mascara rolled onto her cheeks.

Wallace pulled her back, right out of her throat and mouth, two thick strands of spittle connecting the head to her lips as she gasped and coughed for air. Just as she was recovering, he grabbed her head again and shoved his cock back in her mouth, right to the back and in a panic, she started swallowing. "Fuck yes, you sexy bitch! Now I'm going to fuck your face the way I treat my women!" he pulled out, and thrust in, slamming her lips and nose off of the root of his cock as he fucked her throat. Her tongue thrashed, lashing the underside of the dick, and her throat rippled and squeezed.

She was a mess of muffled noises while he fucked her throat and the Venom was no help either, spanking her ass red while pounding her so hard Alexis' mouth kept slamming against his pubes.

"Fuck, yes!" Wallace grunted, and came in her throat before he pulled out.

Cum showered her face and landed in her hair also. The cum kept coming, hitting her chin and into her open mouth, and the last spurt of cum went right into her eye. "Suck on it, suck my dick!"

Alexis sucked it lovingly as much as she could, as if her life depended on it, struggling to breathe. Her eyes were opened wide and she stared unblinkingly at his powerful black frame above her.

"You're gonna be my private little slut now, aren't you? You're gonna be my little cumdump sextoy?" he growled at her, staring in those big expressive eyes of hers as he face-fucked her.

She blinked and nodded several times, quickly and pronouncedly. Telling him yes whilst choking on his dick.

"We're going to meet up between classes at campus for threesomes with Vanessa whenever I tell you, right?" Wallace told her, his voice straining. His last, final orgasm was on the verge. "I'll fuck you so much you'll barely be able to attend your classes!"

"Fuck, Alexis, your tits are amazing!" He cried out as he squeezed her breast roughly in his hand. The soft but firm flesh giving way to his grasping fingers as it moulded around his hand.

Alexis responded by moaning loudly and arching her back again, pushing her chest into his groping hand. And fuck did he take good advantage of it. Squeezing and mauling them hard.

"Take my cock, whore! Fuck! Suck my dick, you gorgeous little sextoy!" Wallace called out, his mind swirling from how good she was sucking his dick.

Over and over Alexis' lips smacked against the base of his dick as she took every inch he could give her. And with every slam of her mouth this sexy bitch was getting swifter and slicker at sucking all of his cock. Pausing less and having to angle her head less until with swift motions she pounded her mouth and throat full of hard cock over and over.

Up and down the beautiful platinum blonde bobbed her head, fucking her tight throat like a mad woman. Moaning and gasping around her mouthful of dick in time with the nerd's own groans of pure ecstasy!

Pleasure surged through him until he thought he might pass out!

Fuck but she was good at this! Rampaging up from his soaking dick and rushing all the way through every inch of his body until his head spun and he could barely breathe.

Fuck! Fuck but she was the best cocksucker he had ever experienced! Outshining even Vanessa!

As his whole world began to spin and bliss pumped through every vein in his body, Wallace suddenly couldn't hold back any longer. As he held on to the beauty's head, he quickly tightened his grip and held her suddenly in place, his dick filling her mouth just after having popped from her throat once more.

Thrusting his hips forward he sank his cock down the sextoy's throat as he held her tightly, again...and again...over and over he began to pound his dick in and out of the whore's mouth and down her throat with all the force he could as he felt himself getting closer and closer.

The wet sounds of Wallace's dick pumping between her soft lips resounded through the room, met with the harsh gagging of the platinum blonde every time he forced his cock down her throat. Over and over he fucked her mouth and throat, fucking her face furiously, and all she could do was to take it as her tongue flickered wildly.

The sight of Alexis taking his cock so placidly down her throat and filling her mouth with it, watching her tits jiggle and shake lustfully as the Venom hammered her ass from behind, was all too much for him and after a few minutes of powerfully fucking her face, he roughly let go of her hair.

Alexis didn't miss a beat, instantly the moment his hands left her head she slammed her face down and swallowed all of his cock again. Fucking her face furiously up and down his dick, sticking it deep into her tight throat, over and over, faster and harder, furiously sucking his dick like she was going to die if she stopped. She worshipped his massive cock like a woman possessed.

Desperate to make him cum again, Alexis' tongue lashed and danced madly as she sucked cock harder than she ever had before. And the pleasure was too much for Wallace as he tensed... his balls stirring and ready to erupt down her tight throat.