Blacked Cats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So much bigger," he said and sank his fingers into the tanned cheeks. "God, you're so thicc!"

"I know, built for this," Vanessa said and raised her arms over her head to lift up her hair as she enjoyed herself.

"Jesus, you're big!" she cried out, grinding into his lap once again, only this time with his cock stuffed balls deep inside her. Her pussy spasmed around over and over again, the squeezing pressure around the shaft almost enough to make Dylan lose it. "Grab my boobs," she said, taking his hands and slamming them onto her massive tits.

Dylan ground his fingers into the copious amount of titty flesh, the firmness and size of them incredible to hold.

Vanessa's body shivered with excitement as he rode and ground atop him, taking dominance over him as she showed him an experience unlike the one Alexis had used. It was clear that men fucked Alexis, whereas Vanessa fucked men.

Vanessa slammedher hands onto his shoulders, lifted herself up until only the head remained inside her gripping pussy and slammed her ass down with an audible moan escaping her plump, pink lips.

Dylan dug his palms into her massive boobs, pinching them and slapping them about. "Fuck, you've got such nice tits."

"They're all yours while I'm on your big, black dick... so play with me," she moaned and rode him with an increasing speed.

"Oh my God!" Dylan groaned as he felt Vanessa's pussy sliding up and down my thick weapon and her big tits bounced so temptingly before him that he couldn't resist.

"Fuck yeah, suck on those tits, baby! Suck on them while I fuck your brains out! Damn, I'm liking this black cock of yours," she moaned out while Dylan slobbered on her big Double D cups.

Just like Alexis, this blonde's pussy was an absolute heaven, and Dylan had to fight not to cum and end this too soon.

"Oh shit, give me that black dick, Count!" Vanessa moaned out, bouncing faster and faster so her big cheeks clapped and filled the room.

Dylan thrusted up into, matching her thrusts while sucking on her stiff nipple.

"You've probably wanted to have me blacked for so long and now you're the one introducing me to this... totally new fucking... ohhhh fuckkk... it's so biiiig!" she screamed and looked at him with dreamy blue eyes.

"Your pussy is fucking built for black dick, Vanessa! God, you're so fucking tight!"

SPANK!

"Yes, keep spanking my ass!"

SPANK!

"Harder!"

SPANK!

"Fuck me harder!"

SPANK!

"Punish this big fucking ass!"

SPANK!

"God, you're splitting me open!"

SPANK!

"So big!"

SPANK!

"I'm gonna cum!"

SPANK!

"Cum in me!"

SPANK!

Each pump into Vanessa magical pussy was a moment of pure bliss. The pussy coated his shaft in juices, gripped it, massaged it and prepared him for the climax. Dylan couldn't help himself, he lost his fricking mind and bit on her nipple. Fully bit on it.

"AHHHHH!" she screamed out loudly, but she didn't slow down. Instead, she did the opposite as she nearly jumped up and down while throwing her big ass down to the point where the platform beneath them broke and the coffin fell down onto the rubble beneath.

Dylan's limbs went everywhere but his body remained beneath her as she gripped onto the edges of the coffin and kept bouncing her big ass on him with a crazed expression.

SPANK!

"AHHHHhhhh!" she groaned out. "FUCK ME!

SPANK!

"FUCK ME!!!"

SPANK!

"AHHHH! FUCK!" she screamed, her body shaking with pleasure again. Her cunt spasmed around the black shaft cock, making Dylan squirm beneath her.

SPANK!

"OH MY GOD! FUCK!" she screamed out, her body shuddering from the intense pleasure that dominated her and changed her into the complete slut riding him and outclassing even the superior female form that had he had probably knocked-up earlier.

Thank God for Alexis' big assI Without having drained him, this magical, crazy fuck would've been over and he'd never seen this side of Vanessa as kept fucking her rapidly with hips driving upwards nearly as fast as she bounced.

SPANK!

"Oh God! I'm gonna cum!" Vanessa screamed, her body shaking and squirting out juices, but she just kept increasing the pace of her bouncing.

Dylan's throat tightened and his head felt on the verge of exploding as he stared up at the sheer beauty of the woman atop of him and let it all loose inside her cunt.

SPANK!

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" Vanessa screamed and fell atop of him as her body malfunctioned and her and moans in his ear were orgasmic.

Cum fired out of the black nerd, again and again, his balls so overfull that it just kept going. Vanessa should have felt shame, this was risky sex with a stranger that shouldn't even polish her boots, and yet he had fucked her better and deeper than any lover she had ever entertained.

Feeling that big black cock empty inside her was bliss and she adored every moment of being impregnated by him. Then her eyes widened and her mouth fell open, and she didn't know what it was before she was thrust forwards and pulled back by a tight grip on her long hair. "Ahhhhh!! You guys are craaaazzyyyyyy!!" she screamed.

Dylan pushed his torso up and looked over her shoulder to see Wallace in his pumpkin Reaper costume fuck Vanessa up the ass, and he wasn't going easy on her. The thrusts were savage and with so much pent-up desire he reckoned she wouldn't be able to walk when he was finished spearing her.

SPANK!

"Oh, shit," Vanessa realized what she was in for as both black men began matching their thrusts.

SLAP!

The Dracula struck her face, not hard, just to spice it up and the Reaper behind her kept making music out of her ass.

SPANK! SPANK!

SLAP! SLAP!

"Fucking Destroy meeee!!!"

SPANK!

"AAAHHHH!!!

SLAP!

"FUCK ME!!!"

SPANK!

Vanessa's head rang, her body continued to malfunction and her eyes were closed in bliss as she realised she wasn't going to join up with Alexis for a long time.

Alexis had given up finding anything in the dark room, where the only light was the spotlight over the locked chest of treats in the middle of the room.

The only thing she had found was this huge statue, but that was it. And the challenge didn't make sense and she couldn't make much sense of it when she heard Vanessa's screams of joy and also pain from the other room.

She picked up the note again. "Worship me, white girl, and I shall give you treats," she read the challenge aloud and looked around the room. "Worship what?" she asked the room and heard a grunt from the statue.

Alexis froze, was this place haunted?

Then another, less subtle grunt, and it dawned on her that this Venom 'statue' felt pity on her.

Alexis rolled her eyes and sauntered to the statue. "Sorry, I can be a bit of a bimbo, sometimes," she said and knelt before the statue when she saw the cock hanging between the big, dark legs. "Hi," she said, waving up at the Venom statue and smiling wide. "I'm really loving this game! Thank you for letting me play, and for sending me such a cute costume. Sorry for tearing it, though, I was a bit too thicc for it, but I can make it up to you."

The Venom chuckled and patted her head with the huge hand, shaped like a large claw. "So adorably cute and pretty. Everything I could dream of wrapped up in such a thicc little package," he said, the voice deep and for some reason familiar. She found it odd, but then she was distracted again by the huge black cock in front of her.

"Wow... it's gigantic!" Alexis marvelled as she shimmied closer to get a better look. "Do I really get to worship this?" she asked, looking up and smiling at him, and she could only see the large white eyes and the sharp fangs that looked almost real. "Wow! Your costume looks so real! Kind of scary, but I think you'll treat me well, won't you? You won't hurt me, will you?" she asked, noticing that unlike the Reaper and the Dracula, this Venom was a man of a significant build that looked so imposing and powerful that she naturally squirmed while kneeling before him with his cock resting atop her cheekbone.

The Venom cupped her chin and moved his large finger over her pouty lips. "I will be rougher on you than any man has ever been on you, but if I get too rough, you can say no and I will stop," he said, patting her head. "Goodness you are so beautiful, and so young and willing to please," he said, slapping her face with his cock.

"Thank you!" she beamed and licked her tongue up the shaft. "My brothers say my life's purpose is to please," she said and planted kisses on the shaft.

"Then please me and take it in your mouth," he said, warmly and invitingly.

God, that black cock was big!

It was absolutely massive, a good eleven inches, maybe even bigger. His weapon was hard as steel, standing straight out from his black Venom suit and so seamless with the suit's texture that she didn't know where the suit began and ended.

All she could think about was the black cock in front of her and it was... perfect. Each inch was more perfect than the last. Smooth, and black as the night, with prominent, masculine veins empowering it to its current throbbing state, capped with a prominent, angry head. Below it was a pair of two perfectly large, swollen balls, encased in a smooth, hanging sack, filled to the brim with his copious seed.

Alexis' eyes went wide as she stared at it, and she almost went cross-eyed as she stared down its impressive length.

It... it was enormous!

Fascinated, she moved in closer to it, and she could feel the heat and power coming off of it. It was incredible! She'd never seen anything like it, and she had four black cocks at home that were freaking big!

She reached forward with one nervous hand and wrapped her little fingers around its thick, iron-hard base as best as she could, not getting all the way around its girth. Now that she had it in her grasp, she tilted the thing so it was pointed directly at her face.

"Oh, my," she gasped when it pulsed from her touch. "It's so... big!" she effused softly, enthralled, smiling slightly, looking at it with wide eyes, studying every inch as she tilted it in front of her. She was biting at her plump lower lip as she admired his massive cock.

As soon as the head of his lengthy weapon was pointed directly at her mouth again, he slid a large claw-shaped hand down into her silky soft white hair. "This is the bigge... mmMMMPPPPHHH!" she groaned as he pulled her forward, pushing his rock-hard weapon into her hot and eager mouth, the thick, angry tip pushing past her smooth, plump pink lips.

"When dreams come true," the Venom sighed as he felt Alexis' tongue sliding along the underside of his pole. "The most beautiful woman I have ever seen," the Venom moaned with his hand on the back of her head, his focus entirely on his own pleasure. So, he pulled her down deeper, forcing his cock deeper into Alexis' mouth, till the tip was pressed against the entrance to her throat.

Alexis' eyes were wide. She had never had her mouth so full, despite having giving a whole lot of blowjobs to a number of big black cocks, but once again, she was sucking cock like she was meant to do and what a cock it was!

A big, fat cock in a hot and eager mouth. Her shock at having this cock jammed into her mouth slowly dissipated as she adjusted to his intense size.

But despite him taking the initiative in forcing her gasping mouth onto his swollen dick, she wasn't trying to pull her lips off his cock, not in the slightest. Her tongue was licking the underside, savouring its masculine flavour. She was drooling all over it, quite frankly, her heated saliva coating the thick unyielding weapon, leaking past her lips and down his shaft. Adjusting enough to feel like she could begin actively participating, she did her best to give him what she wanted, bobbing up and down on the top few inches of dick.

With his hand still firmly in place on the back of her head, he pulled her down, forcing his cock deeper into her mouth and down her tight throat. Her eyes went wide at this sudden invasion of a huge, thick cock down her throat. She didn't think she was capable of this. She didn't even think it was possible for any of his thick weapon to fit any deeper. And yet, with his firm, confident grasp guiding her, she somehow took a few good inches of cock down her tight throat.

He held himself there, really staking out his dominance by staking his cock in her tight throat, forcing the busty cheerleader to hold his weapon in her mouth despite her discomfort. He held his cock in place, making her take it, making her experience its power first hand.

Tears of discomfort slid down her tanned cheeks, but she wasn't fighting back. She was compliant, doing what she wanted, like the good cocksucker she was. Finally, sensing her lack of air, he released his grip on her. She removed her mouth from his black and glistening cock as she panted deeply for air, refilling her lungs. His cock was coated with her spit, drool connecting his pulsing shaft and her open mouth. Her eyes were glassy with lust, and her skin was glowing.

An expression of heavy lust crossed her lips as they curled up in a wicked, hungry sneer. Then, eagerly, savagely, Alexis attacked his throbbing cock with her hot, wet, teenage mouth. She dove forward, mouth wide open, attacking his iron erection.

There was no hesitation.

No fear.

Alexis didn't even slow down as she forced herself deeper, taking inch after inch of black dick smoothly into her mouth. The thick meaty weapon grazed across her smooth lips, and the underside slid across her hot, wet, eager tongue, absorbing its addictive flavour. She didn't slow down. She just took that cock into her mouth like a trooper. Her smooth, plump lips formed a tight seal around his thick shaft, and her cheeks hollowed as she began to properly suck the Venom's huge cock. She looked up at him, her eyes still watery, seeking his approval.

"Most amazing sight in the world!" he groaned, and patted her head. "Such a good girl."

Bent over, butt pushing out, the white beauty was getting seriously into this, her head bobbing as she knelt in submission. She was energized by the filth she was taking part in by worshipping this stranger and his black cock.

Looking up, all she could see was his massive pole sticking out of her mouth, his stomach getting closer to her face as she bobbed on it and the just the towering size of the rest of his upper body clinging to the Venom costume. Her drool was leaking from her mouth copiously, soaking the massive pole, leaking down to his massive cum-filled balls.

Finally, desperate for air, eyes glassy, she ripped her mouth from the thick weapon, panting yet smiling as it lay atop her cheekbone "Oh my God!" she gasped, eyes glassy with lust, lips swollen as she gawked at the spit-soaked weapon resting atop her face. "I'm so happy!" she beamed and kissed the huge cock.

"Never had a cocksucker act this adorable." He brushed his hand through her hair and almost regretted what he planned to do with her amazing physique.

Alexis' eyes looked up at him while she ran her tongue up and down the shaft and planted kisses on it. "I think you know me, and I hope this isn't some twisted revenge on something I've done. I try to be nice to everyone."

"I do know you, but there is no reason for revenge... just wickedly sick desires for your amazing beauty," he said and playfully slapped her face.

Alexis giggled from the slap. "Uhm, do we have to follow the rules? I mean, even if I give you one of my holes, can you maybe ram it in a hole that's already used?" she asked while worshipping the black shaft. She couldn't believe how much fun she was having as she took the monster cock back into her mouth.

"Damn," he said, seeing her perfect ass pointed upwards and was slowly twerking as she sucked, and her massive tits double E cups swayed beneath her as she attacked his huge cock. He thrusted into her mouth as she kept at it. "To hell with that rule!" he growled, closing his eyes and stroking his huge fingers through her Goddess-like hair as she resumed her slutty ways.

Alexis was laser-focused on sucking him off, her hand had slid downward, massaging his nut-sack as she blew him. Instinctually, she knew it would make him feel good. The true slut inside her was being brought to the surface the longer this went on.

Over and over Alexis' lips smacked against the base of his dick as she took every inch he could give her. And with every slam of her mouth this sexy bitch was getting swifter and slicker at sucking all of his cock. Pausing less and having to angle her head less until with swift motions she pounded her mouth and throat full of hard cock over and over.

Up and down the beautiful white-haired Latina bobbed her head, fucking her tight throat like a mad woman. Moaning and gasping around her mouthful of dick in time with his own groans of pure ecstasy!

Pleasure surged through him until he thought he might pass out! Fuck but she was good at this! Rampaging up from his soaking dick and rushing all the way through every inch of his body until his head spun and he could barely breathe.

Fuck! Fuck but she was the best cocksucker he had ever experienced! As his whole world began to spin and bliss pumped through every vein in his body, he suddenly couldn't hold back any longer. As he held on to the beauty's head, he quickly tightened his grip and held her suddenly in place, his dick filling her mouth just after having popped from her throat once more.

Thrusting his hips forward he sank his cock down the sextoy's throat as he held her tightly, again...and again...over and over. He began to pound his dick in and out of the whore's mouth and down her throat with all the force he could as he felt himself getting closer and closer.

Over and over he fucked her mouth and throat, fucking her face furiously, and all she could do was to take it as her tongue flickered wildly.

The sight of Alexis taking his cock so placidly down her throat and filling her mouth with it, watching her tits jiggle and shake lustfully as Wallace hammered her ass from behind, was all too much for him and after a few minutes of powerfully fucking her face, he roughly let go of her hair.

His hands gripped tightly in her hair once more. And Alexis knew what was about to happen. Her whole body buzzed with excitement and her pussy hummed with desire as she felt another orgasm send jolts of pleasure through her body.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!!" he chanted tighter and louder than before.

"MMmmmmmph! Mmmmmmph! Mmmmmmph!" Alexis moaned around her throatful of cock. Her tongue flicked wildly as her mouth slurped up and down.

"Ah shit, Alexis! Fuck! You're... amazing! Fuck! You're going to make me cum!" he said in a tight voice, ringed with pleasure.

Redoubling her efforts, the eighteen-year-old sucked as hard and as fast as she could.

Suddenly he tensed and his whole body went rigid.

Alexis wanted to see his face but with a painful force, the big black man slammed her head down to the base of his cock, her nose digging into his balls as he held her there.

"AAAAGGGHHHHHH! FFFUUUCCKK! I'm gonna cum, you beautiful fucking woman! Shit! FUCK! YEAH! I'm cumming, bitch! I'm fucking cumming in your whorish mouth!" he suddenly shouted and applied even more pressure on her head, the air leaving her lungs as his balls blocked her nose from breathing.

Alexis knelt still, no air, only pleasure as the fat cock expanded within her throat.

She had just enough time to moan before a huge rope of thick, sticky white cum blasted from his dick and shot straight down her throat. Another huge glob followed, then another as he about feeding her his cum.

As another thick sludge pumped down her throat, Alexis swallowed rapidly, feeling the thick ooze sliding down her throat and into her belly.

Gagging on his cock and pinching his balls as she felt like she was dying, the Venom allowed her to breathe as he came again and again, releasing a torrent of cum down her throat. Breathing through her nose, she remained at the base, cum spraying within her.