Blacked Cats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She swallowed noisily. The thick stream of his cum oozed down her throat as she swallowed, but more came until droplets seeped from the corner of her mouth around his cock and ran down her chin.

Endlessly, the Venom continued to cum, blasting the back of her throat and filling her mouth with more of his potent seed until Alexis could barely keep up swallowing. Her stomach felt full and her eyes were wide with shock at how much he was actually cumming! She even felt cum going up into her nose as she struggled to breathe, malfunctioning as he overwhelmed her with the gallons of cum.

Gulping down the thick semen and snorting out cum, Alexis knew she couldn't take any more or swallow quickly enough and so she slipped her lips from the tip and opened her mouth wide.

Seeing an opportunity, he instantly grabbed his dick and aimed it at her mouth just in time for even more streams of cum to spurt out from the head and shoot into her gaping mouth and as he moved his cock around in circles, he painted her face, again, with cum.

Alexis did her best to breathe as the excess amount of cum proved difficult to swallow and the cum coated her neck as he was cumming all over her, and cum landed in her blue eyes, making her squint. Several loads ejected over her cheekbones and then another erupted over her lips and nose, spraying her beautiful face with his cum.

The Venom groaned as more and more cum shot out from his cock and covered her bottom lip and chin. The cum continued to rain down her skin until it began covering her massive tits. Another load shot across her neck as he aimed down and then another blasted her collar bone. Angling his cock away from her cum-covered face, another load shot right across the top of her tits, joined by another that sprayed the top of her chest, and then two more that gave her the perfect pearl necklace as his cum seeped down between her tits. But he wasn't done as he blasted her tits.

Fuck!" was all he managed to stammer out as he breathed heavily.

Alexis just knelt there with cum raining out of her nose and into her open mouth, which was brimming full of his cum. His white pearly seed covering her face, neck, chest, tits, and even some was in her hair and some trailed down her stomach. It was like she had been sprayed with a hosepipe.

"So, did I complete the challenge—"

SLAP!


Alexis fell to her side from the hard slap, and her ears rung as big hands rolled her onto her stomach, lifted up her hips and kicked her legs wide.

Then the huge monster slammed into her pussy.

"Oh, shit!"

SPANK!

"Scream no if you want me to stop, you absolute perfect woman!" he said, and she heard chains dragging across the floor before he wrapped the steel around her throat.

"Argh!" she uttered when he tightened the chain and pulled her back and thrusted her forwards.

Alexis had to literally hold herself up with her arms and when she tried to move her legs into a more comfortable position, he kicked them back out wide. Letting her know exactly how he wanted to pound her and to help him understand how she felt, she wiggled her big ass for him.

SPANK!

"OH! GOD!" she yelled out, her eyes widening in shock as her pussy stretched around his massive size. Before she could fully recover, he was already sliding his cock back out to the tip before slamming it back in again. "UGH! OH MY GOD!" she screamed as she panted for breath like a woman giving birth.

The chains tightened on her throat as he kept choking her with the steel and used it as a handle while he drove into her again, and again, and again, driving her wild. "OH! AHHH! UGHH!" she groaned as she took it.

He kept pumping his full length into her, again and again and again. Choking her as he drilled her, pulling her curvaceous body back into him as he drove into her. Her massive ass jiggled with every thrust as he kept pumping into her, stealing his gaze for a moment.

"Wait... wait... this is crazy," she called out, but he was ruthless, picking up the pace despite her pleas for mercy, fucking her harder and harder. Cum flying off her face as he fucked her until her inner walls hurt from the forceful invader stretching her to her limits.

"Ah! AHHHH! AHHHHHHH!" she moaned as her entire body felt like it was on fire thanks to his efforts. Despite the rough treatment, she couldn't deny the electric jolts of pleasure coming from her dripping pussy, and her arms were tiring from holding her thiccness up.

The huge black man dominated her pussy and pulled her back with the chains so that spit gargled out of her and her big tits scraped across the floor.

Her pussy was spasming around his swollen pole as he fucked her faster and faster, harder than she ever thought possible. Her mouth remained open, her tongue out and bouncing as he drilled her.

His muscles were flexed as he pulled the chains even harder, choking her, and hammering her roughly. The Venom pumped into her, his cock like a blur as he fucked her brains out.

"AHHHHHH! Oh!" she screamed out.

As he fucked her, her massive tits were rippling and bouncing as he pumped into her roughly and from his vantage point, those ass cheeks danced to his tune.

SPANK!

God spanking them felt amazing! He was in love with her ass as he hammered this sexy bitch.

SPANK!

"AHHH!" she moaned out in shock as pulled so hard on her neck with the chains that her torso lifted up to a waterline level.

SPANK! SPANK!

"ARHG! ARGH! ARGH!" were all the sounds she could make as the tears streamed down her cum-covered cheekbones.

SPANK!

"Take this black dick, Black Cat," he groaned and reached for the whip on the stand beside him.

"ARGHH! ARGHHH! ARGHHH!" Alexis groaned as she heard a whip strike the floor beside her.

SMACK!

"ARGHHH! ARGHHHH!!" Alexis panicked as the whip swatted her ass back and forth in rapid consecutive hits as he kept drilling her and choking her on the chains.

SMACK!

"Fucking take it from your black master, Black Cat!"

SMACK!

"ARGHH! ARGHHH!" she grabbed the chains and patted her hands on them to give him the signal that she literally couldn't breathe.

SMACK!

"So easily defeated," the Venom said, enjoying his wicked fantasy as he eased the grip on the chains and lowered her down until she could hold herself up with her arms, but she never once moved her crazy fit legs. Instead they remained flexed, the muscles popping and leading his eyes to the thicc piece of art turning red from his abusive whip.

SMACK!

"Tell me no if you want this to end my slutty Black Cat!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Keep.... Fucking... me... like... that!" Alexis gargled the words on her own spit as she was overheating from the mistreatment.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"ARRGGHHHH!!"

The Venom took great delight in whipping his Black Cat's big fucking booty. It was such a perfect piece of art, an ass built to be spanked, punished and demolished through hard fucking, but before he drew blood from the finest piece of muscle, he threw away the hip resumed with his palms.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"Mmmm!" she groaned, trying her best to suppress a very loud moan as her ass had never suffered anything this extreme, and the pleasure that was coursing through her was insane.

SPANK!

The Venom pulled her beautiful white hair back and continued to slide more of his thick black cock into her tight white pussy, her gaze was forced to look straight ahead as he pounded her silly.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK YYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!" she screamed out, a shiver of lust passing through her.

"A body built for this exact treatment! And to think you're only eighteen, and still not even in your prime... I will enjoy fucking you over the years until the day I take even your most prime state of beauty!"

SPANK!

"OH! Fuck me baby, yes! Fuck me hard! OH YES! OHHH! UHH!" She groaned loudly. "Oh yes! You're so fucking good baby, so fucking big! Fuck me, baby! Fuck your Black Cat! OHHH!"

SPANK!

"AHHH! Yes!" she screamed out in rapturous pleasure, driving back into him harder.

SPANK! SPANK!

"UGHHH! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she groaned as he repeated the action.

SPANK! SPANK!

"Yes! Treat me like a fucking whore! Yes! I love it!" she screamed out. "What a fucking beast you are! Fuck! Fuck!"

SPANK! SPANK!

"AHHHH! Haha! Yes! YES!" she squealed in delight, her cunt spasming around his swollen shaft. His cock slid into her smoothly, coated with her cunt juices, his balls slapping against her. As he got more into it, he slid his hand along her reddening rear end, teasing her with his hand while getting his fill of her voluptuous rear. Finally, after moments of teasing...

SPANK! SPANK!

"UGGGHHHH! I love it! I fucking love it!" she groaned, her body alight with wicked pleasure. He then grabbed her by the hips again, fucking into her even harder, making her babble with pleasure. "Ahhh! UGHHH! GOD! UH! UH! AHH!"

The Venom yanked her back with the chains until she stood tall with her split legs and then he yanked her back and caught her to devour her head inside the mask's realistic-looking mouth.

She did her best to keep the stance, and let him hold her in this position as the fangs touched her neck.

"Lick your lips clean," he said and kept fucking up into her pussy while she cleaned the cum around her lips.

"Am I doing a good job?" she asked, smiling wide. "I am keeping my legs apart like you wanted and I took the whip, too," she said, beaming. "If you want to kiss me, don't fall in love. It tends to happen."

"So fucking cute!" he groaned, spat into her open mouth, and leaned down and kissed and feasted on her full pink lips.

"MMMMHHHPPPFFF!" she moaned into his mouth, her entire body squirming against him as they went at it like animals.

The Venom drilled the beauty from behind while their tongues danced and she floored him with how excellent she was at kissing. He was fucking her hard, but she was melting him with her passion to the point where he had to stop as he almost forgot he was holding her up.

"UGHHH! God! Yes! I want it! I fucking want it!" she groaned as he kept thrusting into her. "I want you to fill my nasty cunt with cum! I want you to drain those big, fat balls of yours into my nasty cunt!"

"Fuck! God Damn!" he groaned, drilling into her tight snatch even harder, his cock truly a blur as he slammed into her ass. He resumed kissing her and once again she floored him with how incredible she kissed him back.

He tried holding her up with one hand under her upper back and used the other fondle her big tits while their tongues twirled. She kissed him so heavily, so passionately that he felt his chest heating up as the kiss turned slow, his hold on her precious—

Fuck, he was almost swooning for this young thing, and before he fell complete head over heels in love, he retreated from her and watched her lips kiss the air where he had been.

"Get back where you fucking belong!" he pushed her back and eased her down with the chains.

SPANK!

"I told you, if you kiss me, you'll fall in love, and I don't want that," she said as he kept pounding her. "I want this this kind of nasty fucking! I want to be dominated! Used! Abused! Broken! Like you're fucking a doll! AHHH!"

The Venom groaned, giving her what she wanted, but he couldn't shake the feelings kissing her had stirred in him.

A beastly instinct to make her his.

SPANK!

"You'll be me sex slave!"

SPANK!

"AHHHH! YES! Oh God! Yes! Just like that! Yes! Yes! Ahhh! AHHHH!" she groaned, her cunt quivering on his shaft. "UGGHHH! GOD! YES! YES!" she squealed.

SPANK!

He couldn't believe he was already about to cum again, but he was quickly approaching that point. She was too fucking perfect.

SPANK!

"Fill me up! Fill me with cum! I want it so bad!" she demanded, her tanned body coated with sweat as they rutted like animals.

SPANK!

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Ah! Ah! AHHH! AHHHHH! YES! YES! YES! UGHHH! UUUUGGGHHHHH! AHHHHH! AHHHHH! YES! YES! YES! AHHHH! AHHHHH! FUCK! FUCK! FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKKK! AHHHH!" she groaned, her body shaking with need.

SPANK!

"So fucking good!" She screamed out in pleasure, her body shaking as a violent orgasm ruined her as much as he did by yanking her up with the chains and smacking her ass with the metal.

SMACK!

He groaned as her spasming cunt set him off, his dick firing on all cylinders, streams of thick, potent cum firing out of his cock and into her teenage pussy.

SPANK!

"OH MY GOD! AHHHHH! AHHHHHH! FUCK! FUCK! YESSS! YYYYEEEESSSS! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed out as she felt the thick bands of seed filling her up.

The Venom kept drilling her as his cock fired off, again and again, his nuts twisting and firing out thick bands of creamy seed into her. He just kept going as he shot out more cum, filling her womb with it.

"Fffffffuuuucccckkkkkk! Fuck! Fuck! AHHHHH! Fuck!" she moaned, her mind and body awash with lust. She kept driving back at him, riding her orgasm out, arching her back to push her big ass even higher so the big cheeks would jiggle closer to his hands.

SPANK!

Eventually, her arms tired and her face and chin hit the floor, her chest smashed into the ground, her ass still raised up as he kept pumping more cum into her. His hands slid to her wide hips, holding them tight as he kept his cock buried to the root inside her, firing off more and more cum into her, and then he stepped onto her head and pressed her face into the floor.

SPANK!

"Who's my sex slave?"

SPANK!

"Ugh!"

SPANK!

"Tell me, Black Cat!"

SPANK!

"Who's my sex slave?"

SPANK!

"I am," Alexis moaned and twerked her big cheeks in his hands.

SPANK!

When he finally stopped filling her, he could hardly breathe, let alone understand that she hadn't said no to anything. He had been so rough with her, and she had fully embraced her role.

In his daze, his hand was resting on her hip, holding her in place in front of him, with her warm, round ass raised high for him and twerking and jiggling for his enjoyment. When he pulled out, he could feel the head of his still swollen dick pressing against what felt like a near impenetrable hole, a sensation he'd never experienced, and he had no idea what he was doing. His lusts were in control and his mind was playing catch-up.

"Oh my God! Fuck..." Alexis groaned, feeling the thick black cock pushing against her tightest of holes. And it didn't surrender without a fight, resisting against his unrelenting weapon. Eventually, her tight asshole yielded to the intense pressure his big dick was forcing upon it, spreading apart and taking in the entire head of his big cock. "Ohhh! Fuck! FUCK!" she screamed out in pleasure as her asshole stretched around his shaft.

The Venom groaned, his cock experiencing a brand-new level of tightness.

"Fuck! FUCK!" she screamed out as he pushed more dick inside of her, his girth coated with her juices, letting him stretch her and slowly force himself inside.

"OH FUCK! FUCK!" Alexis screamed in pleasure, her asshole spasming in pleasure as it adjusted to another few inches of the throbbing dick.

The Venom grinned wide as he pushed deeper, forcing more of his black cock in the white girl's asshole.

"Oh my God! Fuck! Fuck! God damn!" Alexis gasped, her asshole squeezing the hell out of his swollen cock.

He groaned, her tight gripping asshole driving him crazy with need. He'd never felt anything like this.

"Ughhh! FUCK!" she moaned. "Keep going! I can take it all! Yes!" she exclaimed as he drove his big cock even further into her, not relenting as she squirmed in pleasure. "Ahhh! AHHH! UGHHH! FUCK!" she groaned, but he kept going, not stopping until he bottomed out inside her, her asshole now wrapped tightly around the root of his shaft.

He went crazy and pressed her face down with his foot, and still she kept her fit legs spread and flexed.

SPANK!

"UGGGGHHHH! GGGGOODDDDDDDD! FUCK!" she grunted out, the pleasure making her moan in a very unladylike manner as she supported herself on her chin, keeping her legs fully stretched on either side, her toes the only contact she had with the ground as her legs flexed and trembled to keep her ass high enough for the black man to keep pounding her.

He groaned loudly, his hand digging into her immaculate ass and while she held this position, her ass and legs flexed and stood-out and he almost came at the sight. She was stupidly fit and shapely, and it was all his to enjoy.

SPANK!

"Oh fuck!" she moaned as he spanked her ass and grabbed her hips, fucking her faster and keep her in place as he pounded her

SPANK!

"OH FUCK! DOMINATE ME!!" she screamed and he responded in kind.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"Your ass is mine now," he said, grabbing the chains and choking her, but not lifting her as he kept her down with the foot planted atop her head.

"That's right, you fucking own me!" she gargled as he slammed into her big ass cheeks.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"You're fucking crazy!" she screamed and lowered her head, biting on her forearms to endure the pain he inflicted on her asshole.

SPANK!

"I am and what are you to me, Alexis?"

SPANK!

"I'm your sex slave!" she screamed.

The Venom removed his foot and arched her head back as he lifted her up with the chains until she stood with her thicc legs still spread wide, her ass rippling from his thrusts, her back arched and beneath her chin, he saw her big tits bouncing. But her eyes, they stared up at him, before they rolled into the back of her head as he fucked her silly, her tongue dangling outside her mouth as he used the chains to choke her hard.

"Damn right you are my sex slave, and in time we'll train this ass to endure even more," he said, pounding her full of filth. "So when dawn comes, you'll go back your perfumes, makeup, jewellery, heels and only your sexiest of clothing, and know that when I summon you here, I'll dress you up the way I want you to look when I use my sex slave," he commanded her and thrusted into her so hard she collapsed to the ground and he popped out of her ass. His climax sent cum all over her back as she fell to the ground, but her landing was smooth as he eased her down with the chains.

SPANK!

"I don't even know who you are," Alexis said, whimpering and climaxing while he covered her perfection in cum.

"All will be revealed in time, but we know each other well," he said, unloading all he had until she lay there, covered from head to the back of her knees in cum.

SPANK!

"Fuck, Alexis... your body," he said, the combination of Viagra and her sexy body an unbeatable combination as he remained rock-hard. "I need more of your pussy," he said and slammed back inside her.

SPANK!

"You're still hard!?!" Alexis gasped and pushed herself up into the position he liked and realized she was in for much more as he pushed the black monster cock to maximum distance he could go inside her, and she feared he might stab her cervix. Whatever Vanessa was doing, Alexis hoped her bestie was doing better than her.

Vanessa was a doll, a literal doll the black nerds used for sex.

"Damn, we make a good team, bro," Dylan said and wrapped his arms around Vanessa, pulling her tits mashing down against his chest as she moaned into his ear.

"Hold her down like that and let's break her holes," Wallace said as they matched their thrusts, fucking the beautiful body that lay still in his arms.

SPANK!

"Fuck me more," Vanessa whispered into his ear, her voice shattering with her moans.

SPANK!

"That's it," she moaned as Dylan joined in on the spanking. Holding her with one arm, her tits spilling out on either side of her, while his other hand joined with Wallace's hands, slapping her ass.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"Yes! You guys are the best! Oh, pleaseeee! Cum inside me! Do it! Cum inside me! I want to feel your cum!" Vanessa screamed as they fucked her harder and harder, her pleas turning him on further.