Blacked Cats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh, fuck! Take that dick, bitch!" Wallace groaned, his eyes almost rolling into his head from the pleasure her hot, wet mouth was giving him.

Over and over she sucked like crazy, slurping up and down and taking all ten inches deep into her throat. Again, and again, and again. Fucking her tight throat like a good little whore.

And then Wallace's forward thrusts to meet her downward sinking mouth suddenly grew erratic. His hands gripped tightly in her hair once more. And Alexis knew what was about to happen. Her whole body buzzed with excitement and her pussy hummed with desire as she felt another orgasm send jolts of pleasure through her body.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!!" Wallace chanted tighter and louder than before.

"MMmmmmmph! Mmmmmmph! Mmmmmmph!" Alexis moaned around her throatful of cock. Her tongue flicked wildly as her mouth slurped up and down.

"Ah shit, Alexis! Fuck! You're... amazing! Fuck! You're going to make me cum!" he said in a tight voice, ringed with pleasure.

Redoubling her efforts, the eighteen-year-old sucked as hard and as fast as she could. Her head was a blur and the soft smacking of her wet, well-fucked lips to the base of the nerd's cock and the spankings and domination she received from behind resounded in the room.

Suddenly the nerd in front of her tensed and his whole body went rigid. Alexis wanted to see his face but with a painful force, the black man slammed her head down to the base of his cock, her nose digging into his balls as he held her there.

"AAAAGGGHHHHHH! FFFUUUCCKK! I'm gonna cum, you beautiful fucking whore! Shit! FUCK! YEAH! I'm cumming, bitch! I'm fucking cumming in your whorish mouth!" Wallace suddenly shouted and applied even more pressure on her head, the air leaving her lungs as his balls blocked her nose from breathing.

Alexis remained no air, only pleasure as the fat cock expanded within her throat.

She had just enough time to moan before a huge rope of thick, sticky white cum blasted from the nerd's dick and shot straight down her throat. Another huge glob followed, then another as he about feeding her his cum.

As another thick sludge pumped down her throat, Alexis swallowed rapidly, feeling the thick ooze sliding down her throat and into her belly.

Gagging on his cock and pinching his balls as she felt like she was dying, Wallace allowed her to breathe as he came again and again, releasing a torrent of cum down her throat. Breathing through her nose, she remained at the base, cum spraying within her.

She swallowed noisily. The thick stream of his cum oozed down her throat as she swallowed, but more came until droplets seeped from the corner of her mouth around his cock and ran down her chin.

Endlessly, Wallace continued to cum, blasting the back of her throat and filling her mouth with more of his potent seed until Alexis could barely keep up swallowing.

Her stomach felt full and her eyes were wide with shock at how much he was actually cumming! She even felt cum going up into her nose as she struggled to breathe, malfunctioning as he overwhelmed her with the gallons of cum.

Gulping down the thick semen and snorting out cum, Alexis knew she couldn't take any more or swallow quickly enough and so she slipped her lips from the tip and opened her mouth wide.

Seeing an opportunity, Wallace instantly grabbed his dick and aimed it at her mouth just in time for even more streams of cum to spurt out from the head and shoot into her gaping mouth and as he moved his cock around in circles, he painted her face, again, with cum.

Alexis did her best to breathe as the excess amount of cum proved difficult to swallow and the cum coated her neck as he was cumming all over her, and cum landed in her blue eyes, again, making her squint. Several loads ejected over her cheekbones and then another erupted over her lips and nose, spraying her beautiful face with his cum as she was helplessly fucked savagely by the Venom.

Wallace groaned as more and more cum shot out from his cock and covered her bottom lip and chin. The cum continued to rain down her skin until it began covering her massive tits. Another load shot across her neck as he aimed down and then another blasted her collar bone. Angling his cock away from her cum-covered face, another load shot right across the top of her tits, joined by another that sprayed the top of her chest, and then two more that gave her the perfect pearl necklace as his cum seeped down between her tits. But he wasn't done as he blasted her tits.

Fuck!" Was all Wallace managed to stammer out as he breathed heavily.

Alexis remained lifted up by the chains around her neck with cum raining out of her nose and into her open mouth, which was brimming full of his cum. His white pearly seed covering her face, neck, chest, tits, back and ass. It was like she had been sprayed with a hosepipe.

"Fuck! You...you look incredible like this!" Wallace said exhaustedly and the babe smiled around her mouthful of cum, the cum in her eye making it difficult to see.

Yet, she saw Vanessa and boy did she look hot taking that pounding.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me like a fucking slut!" Vanessa groaned, before looking back at Dracula, heat in her pretty eyes.

"Fuck, you're tight..." he groaned, unable to get over how good this all felt.

"Fuck! Your cock is so fucking perfect!" she screamed, her cunt leaking her juices all over his thick shaft. "Look at you! Fucking me like the cheap fucking whore I am! You have me bent over on all fours like you've wanted me, drilling me like a nasty fucking slut! God! I love it! Fuck, baby... I belong to your black cock!"

"Ohhh..." he grunted, the filth she was spewing only turning him on further.

SPANK!

"AHHH! Yes!" she screamed out in rapturous pleasure, driving back into him harder.

SPANK! SPANK!

"UGHHH! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she groaned as he repeated the action.

SPANK! SPANK!

"Yes! Treat me like a fucking whore! Yes! I love it!" she screamed out.

SPANK!

"Take it!" Dylan groaned, picking up what she was putting down. "Take that fucking dick you fucking slut!"

SPANK! SPANK!

"AHHHH! Haha! Yes! YES!" she squealed in delight, her cunt spasming around his swollen shaft

SPANK! SPANK!

"UGGGHHHH! I love it! I fucking love it!" Vanessa groaned, her body alight with wicked pleasure. He then grabbed her by the hips again, fucking into her even harder, making her babble with pleasure. "Ahhh! UGHHH! AHH!"

Seeing how she loved this rougher treatment, Dylan slid his hand down her back, reaching forward to slide his hand into her long dreads, gathering it in his fist and yanking it back.

"AHHHH! YES! YES! DO IT! Treat me like a fucking slut! YES!" she squealed loudly. Using his hand to pull her back, he was able to use the other to slide around her and cup her hanging tits, squeezing them roughly.

"So fucking sexy!" he groaned and enjoyed all the shapes she had.

"GOD! YES! FUCK! Do whatever you want with me! Yes!" she moaned.

"Fuck! Fuck! So fucking good!" he groaned, his cock tingling with excitement.

These two were going at it like animals, and Alexis watched it all with fascination while Venom kept pounding her and made it obvious to everyone that she was his body to fuck.

Vanessa convulsed and twerked her big ass on the black dick ramming her. "UGHHH! God! Yes! I want it! I fucking want it!" she groaned. "I want you to fill my nasty cunt with cum! Just like you did with Alexis! I want you to drain those big, fat balls of yours into my nasty cunt! Try and knock me up just like you did with her! Fuck!"

"Fuck! God Damn!" he groaned, drilling into her tight snatch even harder, his cock truly a blur as his torso slammed into her ass. He yanked back her dreads even harder and groped her big tits.

"AHHHH! YES! Oh God! Yes! Just like that! Yes! Yes! Ahhh! AHHHH!" she groaned, her cunt quivering around him. She was close.

"SHIT! FUCK! FUCK!" he groaned, and he couldn't believe he was already about to cum again, but he was quickly approaching that point.

"Save your cum for a moment and let's shower them together, boys!" said the Venom behind Alexis.

Dylan grabbed Vanessa and forced her down on his knees so his cock plopped free, and dragged her into the spotlight with his grip on her hair.

The Venom behind Alexis thrust her forwards and made her crawl to Vanessa before he dropped her.

Vanessa helped Alexis up since her bestie was finished. She was broken and already covered in so much cum she could hardly see her eyes.

The three black men stood before them and jerked their huge cocks over them. Vanessa helped Alexis open her mouth before she, too, opened hers and stuck out her tongue.

"Wiggle your asses and make them 'em tits wiggle, too," the Venom commanded and both obeyed.

They were the perfect temptation necessary as the men roared and cum rained over them. Blasting their faces and their ruined costumes had been reduced to clingy stockings as they sat naked from there and up and became decorated with cum.

"Do it, nerds... fucking cum all over us!" Vanessa sighed, her voice hoarse and heavy, as if drunk with the overwhelming pleasure still flowing through her system.

The cum kept blasting out of them, landing directly on his Vanessa's face, and more blasts splattered across Alexis' already cum-covered face. Vanessa felt bad for her bestie, she had taken so many facials already.

And they weren't done taking them yet.

The next few shots coated their cheekbones, some entering their open mouths and soon strings of cum hung from their tongues.

More cum flew over their shoulders, covering their big asses and messing up their ravished hair.

Vanessa gulped down what she got, but wasn't satisfied. "Give me more!"

A thick, blast of cum hit her eye and then her nose as the pool of semen filled anew in her mouth.

The next targets for their spraying hoses were their massive, waiting tits.

Eventually, they stopped hosing them and they remained there, on their knees, and fully plastered in cum from head to toe.

Vanessa looked through her only functioning eye at Alexis, whose face was buried behind cum. There was such a heavy, thick layer of cum that the poor thing couldn't even open her eyes.

And her tits were equally splattered with cum, bands of the thick, creamy stuff all over their smooth slopes, sticking to the silky flesh. And she had strings of cum hanging down from her nipples.

Vanessa sighed. It was clear who their favourite was, but she was still fully covered, too, and she had loved every second of her sticky shower.

"Fuck, we gotta make this a Halloween tradition," said Alexis, and the black men agreed.

"We don't even know their names, Lexi," said Vanessa, realizing they could be any black guy at school, and that if she left without knowing their identities, she'd watch every black guy at school like a potential fuck. Even worse, she had agreed to freely giving them her ass if they wanted her.

"I don't wanna know, I just want to do this again... next year... to keep it special," Alexis said and she sounded like she was in a wet dream.

"I dunno if I can go a year without either of you," said the Reaper and slapped Vanessa's face with his gloved hand so that cum flew off her face. "Fuck, you can do anything you want with them. They're complete whores!"

"Who said anything about letting them leave yet?" said the Venom and they all turned to him as his silent presence still held command over the room.

"But the games' over, you fucked us everywhere," Vanessa complained, her body bruised and finished.

"They failed to get the chest of sweets out of the house before midnight... that means we have them until dawn," said the Venom and he sounded sinister.

Vanessa cleaned the cum out Alexis' eyes and licked up the rest around them. "Until dawn, huh? Do you think we can even leave this place on our own after that?" she asked her bestie, who seemed in love with the idea of more sex.

Alexis smiled heavenly. "Whatever, let's just enjoy the black cocks ramming into us."

"We get the treats at dawn, right?" she asked the Venom since he seemed in charge.

The Venom brought forth chains and collars. "Only if we can do whatever we want with your bodies."

Vanessa hung out her tongue. "Then what are you waiting for, your black cock sluts are ready for more."

Alexis giggled and hung out her tongue, too while twerking her big ass. "We're so lucky, Vanessa," she said while the black men collared them and chained them.

"Best Halloween ever!" Vanessa agreed, kissing Alexis on the lips before they were dragged off to a new room in chains.

Dawn rose, shining on the naked, cum-covered, collared, eighteen-year-old white beauties lying with their heads on his dark chest with chains binding them to his bed, and their shapely, and crazy fit thighs were draped over his torn Venom suit.

Dylan and Wallace had gone home, the two nerds thankful that they could have been a part of this, and hopefully, with their lust for these two gorgeous white women satisfied, at least for now, they could focus during his class.

Professor Igwe removed the Venom mask and placed his right hand on Vanessa's huge ass cheek and gave the supple muscle a good squeeze. Then he moved his left hand down to Alexis' even bigger ass and fondled the round, firm, supple shapes to his heart's content.

The sixty-year-old looked to the camera in the roof that had recorded everything in this room, and he knew the other cameras in the subsequent rooms had recorded everything that had happened. He smiled wickedly so that when these fine young beauties watched the recording back later, on Alexis' phone as she was the only one he had the number to, they'd come crawling back to him for more black cock after his classes.

And his sex slave would have no choice to continue to be dominated... whenever he wanted her.

"No fucking way!" Vanessa knocked the phone out of Alexis' hand as he flicked his tongue at the camera.

"Ey! I was watching that!" Alexis picked up the phone with shaken fingers. "Fuck! We're so screwed! He's filmed all the action, in every room! I can't believe you were double teamed in a coffin," Alexis said to Vanessa, who crossed her arms.

"You just said on camera you'd be a sex slave! Yours is worse!"

"Oh, shit... I was just doing it to appease him," Alexis realised what this meant. "Fuck, I'm someone's sex slave."

"Are you kidding me? Don't you dare smile at that!" Vanessa punched Alexis' toned shoulder.

"You agreed to daily fucks whenever the nerds wanted your ass, by the way," Alexis said and elbowed her.

"Fuck, we're so fucked," Vanessa realised and gripped around Alexis' arm as their old professor put the mask back on, rolled onto Alexis' sleeping form so she ended up on her back and slammed into her pussy again. "Even when you were sleeping?" Vanessa blurted out as she watched the old professor's Venom suit rip in the back as he choked Alexis, slapped her face until she awoke and continued to brutally fuck her while strangling her in chains. "Fuck, look at you loving it!" Vanessa remarked when Alexis' legs wrapped around the huge black man and she clawed her long nails over his back as the sound of their passionate kissing was picked up on the video.

Alexis closed the video they had been sent, and put away the phone with the instructions of what they had to do next burned into her mind.

Vanessa caressed her arm. "Lexi, what do we do with this? Nobody can see this! Out of context it looks like we are sex slaves!"

"You know what will have to do from now on, right?" Alexis sighed and fell back with her torso until her head hit the pillow.

Vanessa cuddled up close to her as they stared up at Alexis' Pussy Cat dolls posters. "He's our professor! We have him three days a week!"

"And we'll probably have to fuck him just as much after class just to keep this secret," Alexis said.

"How long did we have until we had to accept his ownership of us?" Vanessa asked and twirled her tattooed fingers around Alexis' soft, wavy hair as she pushed their big tits together.

"Until midnight," Alexis sighed and let Vanessa fondle her tits.

"Then let's not fail this task and make our lives worse," Vanessa said and kissed her bestie while pinching her nipples. "So, what? We have to fuck a huge cock three times a week? How terrible," she said, grinning.

"You slept, you didn't see how rough he could be when nobody was around to stop him."

"It looked like you loved it to me," Vanessa teased and nibbled on her neck.

"He'll destroy you. I get rough black cock on a daily at home, but you're not used to it."

"Then I have something to look forward to, and a role to grow into," Vanessa said and rolled atop of Alexis to grind their bodies together.

"Seriously? Watching that turned you on?" Alexis sighed and let Vanessa tug her pink, loose skirt down her thighs and off.

"Being around you is enough of a turn on," Vanessa said and took her place between Alexis' thighs. "I want to eat you all the time!" Vanessa giggled and licked up the big, muscularly perfect thighs.

"Just make it quick, daddy's probably going to need some service soon."

"You call fucking your family a service?"

"Fine, sex, okay? But you're not supposed to let anyone else know that you know I'm their whore," Alexis stressed as Vanessa pulled aside her thong. "Daddy asked me for a threesome with you, now that you're legal, but I said no."

"Thanks for looking out for me, but until he needs you, this pussy is mine," Vanessa said and began to feast. "And, maybe don't turn him down next time? A threesome could be fun."

"Then, when he calls for his morning fuck, maybe I'll bring you with me, huh?" Alexis giggled and moaned instantly, her bestie knowing exactly how to please her.

"I'm down for some more black cock," Vanessa said. "Should we dress up in lingerie for him? You still have your old lace sets, don't you?"

"From two years ago? Yeah, they're in the bottom drawer. They should fit you, still, I think."

"I'll go black and you white?" Vanessa asked while kissing her pussy.

Alexis lay back and thought back to last night and traced her fingers over the marks on her throat. "Sure, but do you think the professor will make us wear different costumes next year?" she asked, looking forward to the next time already.

Vanessa looked up while playing with her clit. "See? That video turned you on, too, you slut! Now try to keep quiet." Vanessa dived in and resumed her work.

Alexis quickly locked her shapely thighs around the blonde head to keep Vanessa' expert tongue busy at work as she moaned, played with her nipples, and dreamed of chains, whips and she realised that she couldn't wait to explore her next chapter as a sex slave.