All Comments on 'Blacked for the Holidays'

by BlackMadonna

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
cindylynn34cindylynn34over 5 years ago

Happy horny holidays.. I enjoyed your lusty confession.

himeros58himeros58over 5 years ago
Left me hangin'

Good story and await to see if the virgin succumbs to the dark meat.

TX_Fun_DrTX_Fun_Drover 5 years ago
Excellent story - need a total submission of her virgin pussy to Isaac

Isaac knows he owns this Snowbunny- Not only does she now know as well but she wants it too - He needs to make her BEG him to pop her virgin cherry and fuck her non stop til she is totally black owned - Then Issac can turn her out as one of his teen white girl whores in the hood until she goes from being flamboyant cennter of attention top of her class prick tease to becoming a wanton BIG BLACK COCK craving fuck slut that unfortunately ends up being a total disgrace at school and with her Daddy after she has been BRED BLACK as Isaac's Christmas Present to his newest Snowbunny teen white girl breeding whore

BlackMadonnaBlackMadonnaover 5 years agoAuthor
From Megan With Love

Thank you for all your feedback boys and girls. I'm really enjoying this story, and throughout this time of year I'll be adding more to it. Please keep the comments comming, and let me know what you might like to see. Megan can't make her transformation from preppy cock-tease to cum drenched black-dick-doll without us all encouraging her along the way, and she sooooo wants to make that journey deep down. She's just aching for it, don't you think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story!

Megan can get her racist older sister black bred and becoming a submissive to a black domne. Her Mom next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It’s ALL about the ASS!!

Black guys are falling hard for us Snowbunnies more and more these days, just like we girls are developing insatiable addictions towards all that sweet dark chocolate those hot black men are feeding us now. It’s all around us, everywhere you look, white girls hooking up in one way or another with black guys.

Thankfully! One thing I know for a fact based upon all my experiences getting Blacked, is those sexy chocolate men LOVE our curvy white asses, they just have to have them every chance they get. One way or another too they always manage to take our ass too, so don’t even bother trying to resist girls, just let yourself go and open up to their demands. You’ll be glad you did afterwards! Cheers :)

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 5 years ago
Holy Cats that was Hot!

Loved every minute of it. Gonna read the rest really soon. I've already gone Big and Black and as the saying goes I'm not looking back. Always internal and Always Bare Black. My motto is Cum In Me not On Me. I NEED to feel it Spewing into me lighting me up like a huge Fire Cracker.

TBC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
EXCELLENT

Wow. Truly an incredible story; easily the best interracial story I've read in a long time. Good writing really does stand out, and this was fucking superb. The story structure, the pacing, the descriptions, the dialogue--outstanding. I really hope this series continues, or the writer keeps exploring themes like these (i.e. young girls getting blacked). I can't wait to see Megan lose her cherry to her new master and continue down her spiral of debauchery. Hopefully some of those pics will wind up on her social media so she can get support from her friends and family as she explores this new side of herself, ultimately leading to her becoming a new mom with lots of black babies in her oven.

ydoicumydoicumabout 5 years ago
So sexy

Have to read the rest of the story's Your very good at what you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nicely written fantastic story

I must tell you lady’s. Being a happily married white women of 6 yrs ( yes my husband is white to) and being 58 yrs old and had three children all grown and married and gone .my ass is bigger then it use to be . Black men really love white asses. I’ve never been fucked in the ass my whole life . Until meet these black men . They would Alway tell me me how much they love big white asses and rubbed it all the time. One day I just let it happen they both fucked my ass . Oh my god watching them pound my my big white ass as they spanked it and telling me how it was made to fuck. I won’t let them fuck my pussy but I’ll suck their cock and they can fuck my big white ass all they want. White women just give in to it . all of us white women think about it secretly so just do it . Let the black men have you trust me you won’t be sorry . You where put on this earth for the pleasures of black men anyway so do it .

HardolemanHardolemanalmost 3 years ago

Very good story!!! I have always wanted a black woman, just haven't had the chance yet. I have got to know a few, but things just never worked out long enough to get any farther!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlackMadonna@BlackMadonna
A powerful black creature from a world of sinful delicacies, Donna takes many forms, and has few limits. I exist to experience and to give pleasure, and long to lay among beasts and man alike and absorb their most deviant desires. Message me, or mail me please. I love to hear ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES