All Comments on 'Blackmail Psychology Ch. 01'

by calmAndStrict

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting premise.

Good setup, even though no sex yet.

Five stars for potential.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great start to what promises to be a story as arousing to us as it the situation appears to be to Ana. More please ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

gave in easy with no real evidence it was her in the pictures

satedandwaitingsatedandwaitingalmost 2 years ago

Excellent beginning. Love the premise and especially the slow build-up and pacing.

Also interested to see where you take the top psychology student blackmailing a pre-doctoral. Lots of room for exploration. Maybe a long edging session used to probe deep in Ana's mind about her likes and dislikes. Maybe a little conditioning experiment. Can the student get Ana conditioned to become aroused at acts she most dislikes and finds most shameful? Can she tie her arousal directly to her humiliation tied directly to her shame? To get turned on by the humiliation, but to never lose the shame that feeds it. Maybe by the end of the whole process she's (slightly) tempted to expose her own naughtiness to the university just due to how hot such humiliation would be. Lots of interesting avenues to explore.

If I may be so presumptuous as to make a couple of requests:

1. Maintain this slow boil pacing. It's frustrating when authors create a great premise and suddenly within like a week, the innocent flower is now doing gang bangs in public. Wring every drop of humiliation out of each step before moving on. Keep it private and the circle as small as possible for as long as possible. You've done a great job setting this story at the start of fall semester. Please don't waste that setup by not dragging it out over the course of the year.

2. Don't make her willingly complicit. Too many stories setup a great blackmail premise but turn into a vanilla D/s story (which is a fine story, but not a blackmail story) by turning her into a willing slave. Because her body enjoys what she's being made to do and maybe because she's naturally submissive, soon (often VERY soon) she's not just obedient but almost joyfully and willfully submitting. Blackmail is even better when it CONTRADICTS their nature. It's better, in my opinion, for them prefer to be dominant, prefer to be in control, hate the condescension of a Master/slave dynamic. But they're forced into it. It's fine when their body enjoys and even craves what's being done to them. But even then their mind should still resist and resent the situation. If after a year or two there's a prologue, I'd request that even if she loses the fire of resistance, that her compliance is full of regret and remorse. There's a difference between reluctantly accepting the reality of the situation vs happily embracing the submission.

Looking forward to seeing where you take this.

PS: Love your username and the seeming connection with the antagonist so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great start hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good start. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing set up... Amazingly well written. Can't wait for next part

delightful_minddelightful_mindalmost 2 years ago

Great start. Agree with what @satedandwaiting says. Keep the mental conflict going for as long as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, a nice slow buildup to what may be a long humiliation for Ana. I do hope that there will be an ending to this saga as so many stories like this just end without any resolution. Hopefully too, that Ana will not be turned into a slave or a mindless bimbo that either will be willing to take on gangbangs for fun and profit. As one commentor mentioned let her fight along the way as her mind tries to get out of the blackmail and her body kind of likes what is being done. I like to read that Ana is made to do humiliating things but her identity remains secret. Hopefully Ana will be allowed to complete her writings and does become a psychology teacher. As a psychology teacher she could have inroads in the workings of a slave mind and some humiliation that comes with the knowledge that she had to do some things to keep her secret. Perhaps she could counsel other women that suffer from being made to do things as the author documents other women's stories?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This reminds me of Owned Teacher and this could be a very interesting ride for Ana who is led by Mistress Andrea who will make Ana pay enormously for her stupidity by turning her into a slut for men and women before she can pick up her PH.D with no damage to her reputation but will live with Andrea as her submissive wife with a coldness wiped away from her personna as she becomes more graceful and sweeter to the downtrodden she long ago ignored in her quest for the top.

JcbxJcbxalmost 2 years ago

Great story looking forward to next one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Maybe Andrea has a surprise for Ana in the shape of 12 bags of her clothes going out with cleavage clothing left alone unless Ana concedes to Andrea by making changes in her classroom schedule and works on her dissertation sacrificing sleep. Meeting all students will change her life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hell yes bro, keep em coming.

Also no one cares if you don't like blackmail stories.

Why the fuck are you here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ana would have gotten away with what she had planned to do by selecting Friday Afternoon at 4pm for student consultation with the exception of Andrea who became suspicious enough to do sleuthing on her motives. Ana had planned to finish final papers in Fall and receive doctorate in Spring.

Andreas was right to fight for her classmates and herself for what she was supposed to get from Ana contractually.

Andreas at 5'1" still towers over a naked kneeling Ana at 5'11"! What will be frustrating will be that Andrea will move into Ana's apartment to supervise her by making sure she does the job under contract.Andrea will decide when Ana can finish her final papers and that will be during vacation time.

Casey, Ana's apartment management friend, may be perceived as a threat by Andrea as she continues to discipline Ana in her own apartment. Ana may have fantasies of snaring Casey.

Catching her involvement in porn postings lead to her catching Ana in this scheme and owning her by threatening to expose her to the Dean led to Ana's becoming submissive by agreeing to follow her orders on making herself available to all of her students as agreed on with the college.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed it so far. Left me wanting more, which I guess was your intention. Will you give us more?

calmAndStrictcalmAndStrictover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you to everyone that left positive feedback on my first ever story. A few of you requested a slow smoldering pace and I have taken that advice.

Chapter 2 is now up and Chapter 3 shouldn't be far behind.

thumb20002000thumb20002000over 1 year ago

great one...keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking forward to chapter 4 :) this is a great series.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Andrea will make Ana read Thumb's Owned Teacher as her required reading while Ana is totally naked and sitting on the carpet being made to finger her clitoris with a reddening face as she makes amends to spend more time with the other students while finishing her dissertation and getting an A for her Mistress.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ana will be striving to walking with Andrea in spite of the buttplug in her ass. Andrea takes keys from Ana and makes her sit hard on front seat as buttplug pounds her ass.

Andrea announces she will take Ana to a black owned dress shop to try tight fitting dresses for Ana to wear in classroom. Beaming black saleswoman sees reddening face of Ana as Andrea explains why Ana will buy tight fitting black dresses, sans bras to deal with her racism over students who are not as smart as Ana.

Three black saleswomen put Ana into stripping naked as dresses one size smaller are fostered upon her to put on and twist around for Andrea to comment. The exhaustive fittings leave her sweating profusely as Ana has to take into account the hurtful buttplug in her ass. Andrea shows the butt plug exposed in Ana's ass and the black girls are encouraged to spank her reddening ass.

Andrea lets Ana dance like a ballet dancer as she is made to change dresses by the laughing black girls to pay for her racism.

The dance carnage leaves Ana out of breath as the black girls strip naked to hug naked Ana as she ends up kissing them with intertwining tongues. Ana senses what a changed woman she has become.

Ana is made to pay for ten tight fitting sleeveless black dresses and ten five inch shoes with smaller sizes to add to her discomfort.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Your lack of familiarity with a terminal degree is obvious. PhD candidates write dissertations while Masters students author a thesis. Once a doctoral candidate finishes her course work, she takes comps (comprehensive exams reviewing the sum of her course work). After passing comps, Ana would submit a prospectus summarizing her dissertation project to the graduate school committee. This group generally only meets twice a year, spring and fall. Once the project receives the green light, no guarantee by the way, she begins writing. A dissertation is usually at least 150 pages long. Many universities have now capped the size of a dissertation at approximately 350 pages. The research and writing take a minimum of six months to a year to complete. Ana’s doctoral committee will be reading and reviewing the document chapter by chapter. Once the final copy is finished, she will sit for her oral defense, where her committee interrogates her for about an hour or so. She then leaves the conference room while they discuss her academic fate. Trust me when I tell you this is the most frightening ten minutes of her academic career. I’ve known students who failed the oral defense. If that happens, it’s over. There are no second chances.

If the planets align, Ana would graduate in the fall of the next year.

BTW, this is my second time through the story. I think the pacing and the kink are great. Is chapter seven in the works? Hope so and soon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercalmAndStrict@calmAndStrict
I spent too many years reading kinky stories to not try writing a few of my own. If you enjoyed any of my stories and want to read similar narratives, here are the stories that served as the main inspirations for my works... Blackmail Psychology was inspired by "Owned Teache...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES