Blackmail Psychology Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pants around your ankles," she ordered.

"Yes Andrea."

Ana closed her eyes and took a deep breath before loosening her seatbelt and sliding down her jeans. She was beginning to feel an odd disappointment with herself for being so compliant with a woman that seemed to be getting off on humiliating her.

"Where do you live?" Andrea asked while pulling out her phone for its GPS app.

"I live at The View." This prompted Andrea to snicker.

"Well, I guess being an Internet slut has its perks," she cheerfully said. The View was a large luxury apartment building less than a mile away from campus. Many students thought of it as the quintessential "rich kid" spot to live in their city. "You forgot to address me by name though. Undo another button." Ana's eyes went wide at the realization that she broke a rule.

"I'm sorry, Andrea. Please don't..."

"...shut up, Pet," Andrea harshly spoke at her. "If you insist on begging I'll make it a fourth button. Now do what I told you and nothing more."

Ana shakily fiddled with the button of her blouse, now bringing the count up to three and exposing a very generous amount of cleavage. Once again she was left thinking this might have been worse than being naked.

"Better," she heard Andrea say in a much more pleasant tone.

From there Andrea put the air conditioning almost on full blast, making Ana frown. She generally did not like cold temperatures. Andrea must have noticed her displeased facial expression, because she decided to make a snide remark and giggle at her poor teacher.

"Hope you don't mind some AC. Otherwise it would start smelling like pussy in here pretty fast."

Ana thought she might die of embarrassment. For what felt like the tenth time in less than an hour, she was dealing with what seemed to be the most humiliating moment of her life. Little did she realize that things were only going to get worse from here, much to Andrea's enjoyment.

Going from the edge of campus to Ana's apartment only took a few minutes, but it felt like forever to Ana. What if a truck drove past and someone was able to see her lack of bottomwear? And to make matters worse, because of the cold air her already stiff nipples were now threatening to poke holes into the thin material of her blouse. Once parked, Andrea used her calm yet domineering voice to continue bossing Ana.

"Pants back up, Pet."

Ana slowly complied, thinking of how cartoonish this situation would look to an outside observer. She had just been driven to her own apartment by her student, whom she barely knew, and was about to lead this relative stranger into her apartment. An apartment where she almost never had guests over. Once Ana's pants were back on, she stepped out of the car with Andrea.

"Just lead the way, Pet," Andrea softly said.

Then the odd pair made their way into the building's spacious lobby. Seeing how many people were there made Ana feel nauseous. Lots of university students meeting and gearing up to leave for Friday night activities. She would have given anything to turn invisible, even if just for a minute. The only silver lining was that there didn't appear to be anyone she would normally say hi to. Ana made a beeline to the elevator with Andrea in tow, but quickly realized her relief from not seeing any familiar faces was premature.

"Hi Ana!" A cheerful voice called out from the front office.

It was Casey, one of the leasing agents that Ana had become fairly well acquainted with since moving into the building. Casey had been the one to arrange Ana's move-in and ever since then they made sure to check in with each other for some pleasant chat when passing by. Casey was also a psychology student at the university.

"Hi Casey," Ana said, trying her best to hide her embarrassment and discomfort.

She turned her head in Casey's direction but tried her best to make sure her torso was facing away to not to reveal her immodest cleavage. Casey must have realized Ana was in a rush or something because she stayed put in the leasing office as Ana pushed the button to the elevator. Ana breathed a sigh of relief once she and Andrea were in the elevator and the doors closed in front of them.

"Casey looked disappointed that you didn't want to talk to her," Andrea teased.

When the ding of the elevator signaled they had hit Ana's floor she began leading the way to her apartment. Much like her office back on campus, it was the one at the very end of the hallway. Once they were in front of the doorway Andrea pulled out her teacher's keys and began singling out the one that looked the most like an apartment key.

"Hands on top of your head," she gently commanded.

Ana unhappily complied. She hated how routine following her student's orders was already beginning to feel. From there, Andrea reached out and unlinked a fourth button on Ana's blouse, much to Ana's horror. This was no longer just showing an immodest amount of cleavage. Now swaying too much could result in one of her boobs completely falling out of her shirt. After a couple of tries inserting keys into the lock, Andrea succeeded in opening the apartment door. Ana breathed a sigh of relief knowing she was about to be back inside her home. Granted, an intruder was about to be in there with her, but she felt an immense sense of relief nonetheless.

"Wait here. And don't you dare remove your hands from your head."

What!?

Just as Andrea said that she walked into the apartment and shut her teacher out in the hallway. To make matters worse, Ana heard the distinct click of the lock sliding back into place once the door shut. Ana desperately wanted to bang on the door and plead to be let in. But then she thought better of that desire, realizing any knocks to the door would indicate she had taken her hands off of her head and disobeyed Andrea.

Ana desperately wanted to not be left in the hallway looking like some silly tramp with her hands up on her head. Just when she thought she had recovered from all the crying she did back in her office she felt tears welling up in her eyes. Why was this all happening to her? Less than an hour ago she had been Ana Cartwright, doctoral candidate in a top ten psychology program. Shoe-in for a prestigious postdoc position after graduating in the spring.

Now she was locked out of her own apartment by a student she barely knew while her tits were threatening to fall out of her blouse. And the part of all this that made things go from bad to worse was that her body was reacting in a way she never would have predicted in a million years. Her nipples were alarmingly hard. Her pussy was threatening to make a wet spot on her jeans. Her clit throbbed every time her blackmailer referred to her as a "pet" or "good girl". Why were her most intimate body parts betraying her like this?

She remained out in the hallway for what felt like an eternity, trying to choke back tears. But really it was only about five minutes. She could barely contain her relief upon hearing the door unlock. Andrea poked her head out with a smile on her face. Ana was beginning to hate her for being so cheerful. This younger woman didn't seem hesitant to smile while Ana's ability to say no had been ripped away from her.

"Nice place you got here. Come on in!"

12