Blackmailed Ch. 02

Story Info
I continue on my journey and meet my Mistress.
765 words
4.52
12.7k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2

A million thoughts are currently going through my mind. Mostly what the fuck have I got myself into. Also, why is my cock still hard?!

I'm driving back home when she calls me.

"How do you feel?"

"Honestly? I don't know what's going on and I think this is a really bad idea"

"Are you hard?"

"Yes Miss"

"There you go then. Remember what I said. It didn't take much to search through your phone and find your Facebook. Your wife. Your friends list. Do they know you like cock?" She laughs an evil laugh. I remain silent. I'm secretly terrified, but still turned on. What the fuck is wrong with me?!

"I didn't think so. So while you're on a roll. I'm texting the next address. Pull over and put it in your satnav. I don't think it'll take you any more than 15 mins to get there so get a move on"

I pull over and check. She's right. 14 minutes. But what am I walking into now? This isn't just silly, It's bordering dangerous. What if she's telling the truth? What if she has managed to track me down, obtain all of my details and is prepared to share my indiscretions? This is way out of hand. My cock has taken over my decision making again and I've put the address in.

After 10 minutes she calls.

"Nearly there yet?"

"Errr yes I think so"

"Good boy. Park outside and go ring the bell. Do as you're told alright?!"

I arrive a short while later. I don't know what's going on. Who's in there or what they'll make me do. It's a big house. Set back from the road. The text had said go into the driveway and park on the left. I look around. It doesn't appear to be overlooked at all.

She FaceTimes me again. She is smiling. Fuck she's really sexy. I think I kind of forgot that when I was contemplating my predicament. I went and got fucked just to get in her pants. I still would do. So here goes I guess.

"Right. Take your clothes off"

"What? Here? I can't"

"You can and will. I'm told it's not overlooked"

"I can't. Please Miss"

"Do it now. Put them in the car, put your phone on the floor so I can see you doing it. Don't make me do something you'll regret"

I reluctantly do so. I can't see out so hopefully no one can see in.

I hear laughing from the phone. Ok lock them in the car and go and knock the door.

I reluctantly do so and go ahead and knock.

It feels like an age before the door eventually opens. It's her! This is her house. Thank God.

She laughs. "Yes? Can I help you? I wouldn't be walking around naked if I were you. Not with that tiny thing between your legs"

Oh god. It's turning me on again. I'm still on the doorstep.

"No naked people in here thanks. Wait there"

She walks back and returns a short while later with a small pink thong.

"Put that on slut"

I do so. It feels good.

"Ok you may enter" she says. "Follow me. Don't say a word unless I ask you a question"

I duly oblige and follow her. She has an amazing figure. I can't take my eyes off her arse. I hope I get to see it soon. She's wearing a long silk robe. She enters a bedroom and tells me to lay on my back on the bed. She walks over and pulls out a cuff from the side. She places it on my wrist and walks to the other side. It seems they were already in place. Next wrist is cuffed too. I'm going nowhere. She stands at the foot of the bed and drops the robe. Underneath she has a tight fitting red and black corset. Pushing her boobs up. They look incredible.

The ensemble is finished with a pair of black lacy knickers and fishnet stockings. All with black stiletto heels. She looks stunning. I tell her and feel a whack as she slaps my cock.

"Did I say you could talk?!"

"No Mistress. Sorry Mistress"

"Better"

She lightly runs her fingers along my cock. Gently. Teasing me. I don't think I've ever been so hard in my life.

"Now then. I see you like my outfit. And you like this. Do you think you'll last long enough for me slut?"

"I don't know Miss"

"We'll have to find out then won't we?"