Blackmailed

Story Info
Used at the park.
1k words
4.38
15.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers

This story is a work of fiction. It involves non consensual acts of sex between multiple partners. If, non consensual acts of sex, bothers you then please move on to another story.

It was over 100 degrees out. I just got home from work and grabbed a light supper. It was too hot for anything too heavy so I just had a salad.

After my shower I was relaxing at my computer with a nice cold beer. I heard my email ding telling me I had a new message. I opened it up and was shocked when I looked at the attachment. It was a picture of me at a local park kneeling with hard cock in my mouth.

Then another message came through. This one just said "Be at the same place tonight at 9 or that picture will forward to all of your contacts". "Don't wear anything but shoes and loose shorts, no underwear".

I couldn't figure out how anyone had gotten this picture or how they knew who I was to be sending me this message.

I just sat there wondering what I should do, like I had any choices in the matter.

It was almost 9 and I was slowly walking along the trail I had taken before where the picture had been taken. I saw someone coming from the opposite direction towards me. As we drew closer he stopped and told me to follow him.

As we walked further along he guided me onto a partially hidden trail. As soon as we were hidden from view he told me to take off my shorts and hang them on a bush. He told me this was to signal anyone else that we were back there.

Then he pushed me to my knees as he pulled out his cock. "Suck it" he told me and pulled my head into his crotch forcing himself into my mouth. Good boy he told as he started working my head up and down no his cock while it hardened in my mouth.

It wasn't long before I heard footsteps coming into this hidden area. The new guy said, "So he showed up!" Then I felt him pulling me up so I was bent over sucking the first cock and I felt him start rubbing a finger with lube on it into my ass.

I tried to pull off the cock in my mouth to tell him no but was held tight. I then felt a second finger enter me. I have never had anything in my ass before this and was very uncomfortable with what was happening to me.

The first guy was calling me a faggot cock sucker and that pretty soon I would be fucked hard at both ends. Then I felt it, a hard cock pushing into my ass. I tried to scream but couldn't because of the cock in my mouth.

They both fucked me for what seemed a very long time when in reality was probably no more than 5 minutes or so before filling me with their hot cum.

Once they were finished they pulled up their pants and led me to a fallen tree. They wasted no time tying me to it so I could be used at both ends easily. The first guy told the second one to send out the pictures and my location.

They blind folded me and as they were leaving me like this one of them told me that someone would eventually find me and let me go. Then they walked away laughing.

It wasn't long before I heard voices and footsteps approaching me. Suddenly I felt hands on my ass and someone stepped around in front of me. He already had his cock out and was telling me to suck him and that he better not feel any teeth.

As he was forcing his cock into my throat I felt another cock pushing into my ass. This one didn't hurt; it actually began to feel real good. This guy was telling the one fucking my throat that my hole was still tight but he could tell I had already been fucked because of all the cum in it.

When the cock in my ass filled me with a second load the other guy pulled out of my mouth and then just slammed his cock into my ass balls deep. As I was getting fucked again saw the other one taking pictures.

He then said that he had posted them to show I was really here taking cocks.

When they finished with me I asked them to let me go but they said no, it wasn't time yet, and walked away, I was left like this for a while now and tried to think of a way out of this.

Then I heard footsteps again and heard clothes be removed. Now I had another cock in my mouth and felt it getting hard. Once I had sucked this cock into hardness it was pushed against my ass to fuck me again.

As I was being roughly fucked I felt another cock against my lips. Opening my mouth for this new cock the one in my ass exploded deep inside me. This felt like the biggest load ever and my ass was soon dripping cum out of it.

As this cock pulled out I heard him tell someone that I was all his. Then another cock pushed into me. By now I was not feeling any pain from all the cocks fucking me and actually felt empty when they pulled out of me.

Once again I was left alone still tied to that tree open and vulnerable.

I wasn't left alone for long though as I soon heard voices. I heard someone telling someone else that they were sure I was around here somewhere because they saw my shorts where they were told they would be.

Then I heard them again. "See I told you this was the right place, there he is."

The other guy told him to go ahead then and sent out the message with the GPS location to their friends. And once again I was being filled with hard cocks and cum.

This went on for several hours before someone finally released me.

When I got home it was almost daylight and I had a new message on my computer. All it said was. "Same time, same place Saturday!" And there were so many pictures of me being fucked at both ends I felt I had no choice but to comply.

gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers