Blackmailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued massaging, spreading the oil over my body.

"That's it Catherine, now lower." She said encouragingly.

My hand continued moving slowly down closer to my aching pussy.

"Keep going Catherine, lower." She said smiling.

At the bottom of each stroke my hand passed over my mons, my hips lifting off the lounge as I yearned to bring my aching pussy into contact with my fingers.

"Keep going Catherine, that's what you want isn't it?"

I nodded.

"What was that Catherine?" She asked.

Again I nodded, not wanting to utter the words she was looking for, not wanting to admit my need to her.

"Come on, Catherine, tell me what you want." She persisted

"You know, Stephanie." I replied.

"Tell me Catherine!" She demanded.

"Please, Stephanie?" I almost begged, for some reason reluctant to actually say the words.

"Please what, Catherine?" She persisted.

"Damn it Stephanie you know what I want." I was weakening.

"Yes of course I do, Catherine, but I want you to tell me."

"Fuck you, Stephanie, I want to touch myself! I need to come! Stephanie, please?" I was begging now.

Stephanie smiled knowing she had won the little battle of wills between us. I needed to come and I didn't care about anything else.

As if she was giving me permission she said, "Well, go on, what are you waiting for Catherine? Do it."

I couldn't hold back any longer. I arched my back, raised my hips and spread my legs, offering my cunt to be pleasured. My fingers touched my pussy. It was hot and wet.

I looked down. My oiled body and my smooth bald pussy glistened in the sunlight. Stephanie, Nikki and Alice were leaning forward, watching expectantly as my fingers slid slowly and easily along the length of my slick labia.

I stroked myself, slowly at first but with increasing urgency, my fingers stroking up and down the length of my slit.

I parted my pussy lips slightly, opening myself up to the pleasure and the penetrating gaze of the three girls who were watching me now in a hushed silence, broken only by the sound of my fingers in my sopping wet cunt.

My fingers found their way to my aching clit. Starting with slow, gentle circular motions, I teased it until it was standing up proudly, hard and throbbing.

My other hand went back to my breast cupping and squeezing it gently. I took my nipple between my forefinger and thumb, coaxing it hard and erect, sending delightful waves of pleasure to join the sensations building in my cunt.

My fingers slid easily from my clit back to my labia following the length of my wet pussy lips from the top down to the bottom and back again, harder and more insistent now to match my growing desire.

I felt the beginnings of an orgasm, faint at first but definitely there, building slowly deep inside. My fingers switched back to my clit as I become impatient to reach my goal. I needed desperately to come now.

I increased the pressure and the speed. Each stroke harder and faster than the one before, from side to side across throbbing clit. My other hand was squeezing my breast, my finger and thumb pinching my nipple, hard, so hard it hurt, the pain adding to my pleasure. Closer, closer, nearly there.

I glanced over to Stephanie. Her eyes were closed and her hand was inside the bottoms of her bikini. I watched the outline of her fingers under the thin material as they moved back and forth under the thin material and heard her moan.

"Stephanie!" I gasped. Her eyes remained shut, lost in her own self pleasure. "Stephanie!" I called louder this time. Startled, her eyes flew open. I wanted her to watch me. I needed her to watch in my orgasm that was partly for her and was now just a few strokes away.

I smiled at her and mouthed the silent words. "I want to fuck you Stephanie." She moaned again, closed her eyes and her head went back as she started to come.

My orgasm started too. My unrelenting fingers and the sight of this beautiful, young girl in the throes of her own orgasm were just too much.

My body stiffened. All my senses were centred in my cunt as my orgasm obliterated everything else. I slid two fingers into my pussy and felt the walls of my vagina contract, squeezing, trying to draw them in deeper, to hold them and milk them dry. I pushed harder, deeper, filling myself and trying to satisfy my hungry, demanding cunt.

I was on the edge of a huge abyss, ready and so willing now to surrender to the waves of pleasure that I knew would consume me and take me to sweet oblivion.

My other hand went between my legs. My fingers found my clit and pushed me over the edge.

I heard a voice screaming. "Oh fuck yes! Oh yes, more, more, oh fuck, fucking yessssssssss!" The voice was so distorted with lust that I did not recognise it, but I knew it was mine.

Gradually my screams softened, eventually turning to low sobs as I descended form the peak. My cunt throbbed delightfully as the waves of orgasm swept through my body; subsiding but leaving me exhausted and spent.

Writing about it now I realise that I must have lost consciousness for a few seconds, maybe more, and my recollection of the next few minutes is a bit vague.

As I recovered from that incredible orgasm I gradually became aware of my surroundings. I saw the excited and incredulous expressions on the faces of Nikki and Alice. I looked around for my clothes, but they had disappeared. Stephanie was nowhere to be seen.

I was feeling very vulnerable. I was naked at my neighbour's house and had just put on a display that had shocked and undoubtedly excited the three girls. Stephanie had embarrassing photos and video of me and knew she could use them to her advantage. I knew I needed to find my clothes and go home.

I started to get up to look for them when Stephanie appeared from the direction of the house. "My clothes, Stephanie, have you seen my clothes? I have to find them and go home."

A sly smile twinkled at the corners of her mouth and she said innocently, "Oh yes, your clothes." She laughed before going on. "I'm sorry but they were wet and dirty, Catherine, I just popped them in the washing machine. I thought it was the least I could do."

I could see what was coming and new I was powerless to prevent it, but I had to try. "But I have to go home, Stephanie. I need my clothes. Please?" I protested a trace of panic surely obvious in my voice.

Stephanie walked over, took me by the hand and said reassuringly, "Don't be so silly, Catherine, It's just across the road and it's starting to get dark. I'm sure you will make it without anyone seeing you."

I hesitated, about to challenge her and tell her no way when she put her arm firmly around my shoulders and escorted me firmly into the house and towards the front door, saying, "Come on Catherine, you have done very well so far. Just one more little challenge to go and I know you will enjoy it."

At the door she handed me my keys and said, "Come over tomorrow and I will have your clothes washed and ironed for you. You can pick them up then."

Without waiting for my response, Stephanie manoeuvred me towards the open door, I stepped outside and she closed it behind me.

I was standing in front of their house naked. I scanned the street in both directions. It seemed empty. I was relieved and disappointed at the same time. Damn, part of me was hoping that there would be someone there, a passing motorist, or someone out for an early evening stroll. After everything that had just happened, how could I still want more?

I turned and saw Stephanie, Nikki and Alice at the window watching. I was determined not to give them the satisfaction of thinking that they were embarrassing me, so I walked slowly and deliberately across the street to my house, put my key in the lock, opened the door, turned and waved to them, then went inside.

My heart was pounding in my chest and I was breathing hard. I was still horny from the afternoon's adventures and that short walk, with the prospect that someone may have caught me outside naked again, had reignited the fire in me.

I went quickly to the bathroom, turned on the shower and stepped under the water to wash the suntan oil from my body. As I stood under the warm, soothing water my hand found its way between my legs, my fingers expertly parted my pussy lips and sought out my throbbing clitoris.

As I worked myself to another climax, I imagined it was Stephanie kneeling in front of me, her sweet lips on my soft wet lips sucking, her inquisitive tongue on my clit licking. The vision of my beautiful young neighbour with her face buried between my legs pushed me over the edge to another delightful orgasm.

Maybe one day that would happen. I could only hope and silently thank whatever it was that had made open and reply to the e-mail from Claire earlier that morning.

12