Blackmailed Bonnie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,037 Followers

"Very good. If I say strip, what happens." She asked.

"I have to get naked all the way, to include my shoes, but please not here in the mall. People will see me and I'll be in trouble." I cried.

"Very good, now let's go shopping and have some lunch." She said.

I got out of the car while I was still naked. She waited for a short time before giving me the little skirt and blouse she had picked out for me to wear. I quickly got them on while she waited. Once I was dressed, she got out and said, "Let's have some fun now. Behave and you won't have to show too much."

We walked together toward the mall. I didn't say anything. What could I say, she had me and I have no idea how I would get out of this before John came home or the kids were home for a weekend.

But, she talked to me. "Bonnie, you could have avoided all this if you had been nicer to me. I don't like doing this, but you embarrassed me, not to say anything about the money you cost me. So, now you have to pay for what you did and I am going to enjoy watching you squirm."

I still had nothing to say. Yes, I was to blame for her embarrassment and it did cost her a lot of money to restore that lawn. But I should not be doing this for that. I could have paid her back the money and maybe found a way to get her out of the embarrassment. But no, she had to do this to me. I had to fuck her husband twice so far and no telling how many more times.

As I was thinking about getting out of this mess, she was thinking of ways to humiliate me more. "I have a new rule for you slut. Whenever you go to sit down, be sure to raise your skirt up and sit on your naked ass. I don't care where you are either. You will do it today and at home, even if your hubby and brats are home."

That just about made me stop and bitch slap her, but I didn't because of the video's she had of me. How could I explain to John about fucking the landscaper in our back yard, sucking all five landscapers off and letting Mike fuck my ass and pussy.

"Please Joyce, be reasonable. I can't do that around my kids and I can't do it in public either. I'll be arrested." I begged.

She stopped and stared at me for a moment and then said, "Show me!"

I looked at her with hatred in my eyes, but she was staring me down and I knew she would win this one, so I reached down to the hem of my skirt and raised it up to my waist and then dropped it back down. It was a quick flash of my nakedness.

"No, slut, when I say show me, you lift it up and hold it till I say you can put it back down. Now, SHOW ME!" She yelled.

I can't do this my mind was saying, but my hands were reaching to the hem of my tiny skirt and it was being raised to my waist. I didn't even realize I was doing it. But, here I was holding my skirt up, showing my naked pussy and ass to anyone who happened to be around. I was doing it just inside a busy mall that I shop in most of the time. I held it up praying she would let me put it down quickly.

But, what she did next was a big shock. She said, "OK, let's go and don't let it fall either slut. You will learn not to piss me off."

Then she just started walking. I had to follow her, or drop the skirt and run. If I did run, she would send John the videos. If I walked with her, my bottom half would be seen by many people, some of them might even know me. What can I do. Damn, why did I ever do those things to her? And why did I have to fuck her cousin?

We walked a few steps and she turned to watch me walking, showing my pussy and ass. She had a big smile on her face, but she also had her phone out and was doing a video of me walking half naked in the mall.

Once I got to where she was, she said, "OK, drop it and cover up. Next time you piss me off, I will make you strip naked and won't let you dress again."

I just hung my head in shame as I lowered my little skirt to cover up my nakedness. Now she has another video of me to use against me. The more I do, the more she will have to continue blackmailing me. I must figure out how to turn the tables on her.

We walked through the mall looking in windows. It was like 2 good friends shopping. We giggled and talked and nothing bad happened. She didn't have me do anything else and it was like old times again, back when we were friends.

But then, she said, "I'm getting hungry. Let's go to the food court and remember your rules slut."

I knew I would have to sit on my naked ass, but if I worked it right, the front wouldn't come up and no one would see anything. So, as cheerful as I could be, I said, "Yes, I'm hungry too. I'll do as you wish Mistress."

"Oh, and one more thing, since you pissed me off earlier, when you sit down, not only will you be on your naked ass, you will spread your legs out. Feet apart 2 feet and if that nasty cunt shows, don't try to cover it up. Now let's go." She told me.

We walked to the food court and then to order our food. I always try to eat healthy and they have a great veggie tray here. It is just right for one person, having celery, carrots, sliced apple, cucumbers, and a dipping sauce. Whenever I eat here, that is what I get and what I ordered today. Joyce had a sandwich and some fries. We both got water to drink.

Once we had our lunch, we went back out to the larger area to find a seat. I saw one that would put us out of the way and others wouldn't get a good look at what I was doing, but she had a different idea and led me to a table at the back of the eating area. It was very visible from all directions and she guided me to the little table there.

I set my food and drink down before turning around to raise my skirt up in the back to sit down. I didn't want to make her mad any more than I had earlier. Knowing her she would have me naked and walking around. I would get arrested and John would find out what I did.

I sat my naked ass in the chair and spread my legs, keeping a hand on the front of my skirt to keep from showing my naked pussy. She saw me do it, but didn't say anything. But, when she sat down at the little table, she pushed me toward the outer edge so my legs were not under the table any longer.

"Now, spread them out slut and keep your hands off your skirt." She ordered.

I was getting madder with each thing she said. She wants me to show everything to the other people in the food court. She'll get me thrown in jail if she isn't careful. But, if I go to jail, she won't be able to torture me anymore and I would be free from her. But, I did what she said and spread my legs apart and watched as the front of my skirt raised up some. I looked down and it appeared to be covered, but I couldn't see from the front of me. I could feel the air on my pussy and was sure it was showing under the skirt.

Once I had them spread about 2 feet, I stopped and was going to eat. I picked up some celery and started to dip it, but the sauce was gone. I said, "Must have forgot the sauce. I'll go get some, be right back."

"No, they didn't forget it, I took it. You will use your own sauce today slut." Joyce said.

I looked at her and was about to say something and then realized what she expected me to do. She wanted me to dip my veggies in my pussy and then eat it. I couldn't do that. I wouldn't do it at home and I am not going to do it here in public.

"You either dip in your cunt, or strip naked. Your choice." She said.

I just picked up the celery and started toward my pussy with it. I was beat and knew it. But before I got it there, Joyce stopped me. I thought she had a change of heart and was going to start laughing about what I almost did.

"I think you need to put a few veggies in that nasty cunt before you eat. You will also put a new one in when you pull one out to eat. Now I want a carrot, celery and apple inside your cunt. Do it or strip!"

Damn her. I wish I could just slap her and walk away, but with the videos she has of me, I must do what she says. I will find some way to turn the tables on her and fix her for good this time.

I just did what she told me to do and took the veggies and pushed them into my pussy. I knew I was being watched and I was showing my pussy to everyone who was looking. I just prayed there were no cops around or no one reported me.

I got the 3 veggies in me and then looked at her to see if she wanted anything else. She laughed and said, "Now I like that. Start eating whore." Joyce said, with a big smirk on her face.

I did what she wanted and pulled a carrot out of my pussy and then put a new one inside me. I ate the carrot and it tasted like me, which is not so bad. What was bad, is that I was doing it all in public and I saw she was doing another video of me.

I cried, but continued to eat my pussy juice covered veggies until they were all gone. Once I had eaten all of them after dipping them inside me, Joyce had finished her sandwich and said, "Very good, now let's see what clothes we can get for you to wear in the future."

We left the food court and headed to some stores. She took me to the ones that teens would shop in. I could fit in the clothes because I was petite, but the styles didn't fit what I am. After all, the teens of this generation have some weird clothing.

She found the skirt and blouse sections in each store and picked out some items. I could never wear the things she picked out, but she insisted I would be wearing them a lot. Once she had the ones picked out she wanted, we went to the dressing room and she opened the door and told me to step inside and strip. I even had to remove my shoes.

I was in the dressing room, which was a good size as far as dressing rooms go. I waited for a moment, giving her time to close the door. But she stood there holding the door wide open with a big grin on her face.

I said, "Please close the door so I can obey you."

She laughed and said, "No bitch, the door stays open. Now get naked and I'll give you some new clothes to try on."

I knew she hated me, but showing my naked body all over the mall is not something hate should make a person do. It wasn't just a mall, it is the mall where my family shops at and the kids have friends who work here. I can't be doing this.

But, as I was considering telling her no, my clothes were coming off and before I realized it, I was naked in the dressing room with the door wide open. Anyone walking by could see me and that is what Joyce was wanting. She wanted others to see me naked.

The clothes she picked out for me to wear, was not what I would have picked. I wouldn't even allow Mary to wear them out in public. But, I tried them on for her and with each outfit, she had me step out and model them for her. By the time she was finished, I had 4 new teenage outfits and a group of people seeing me dressed that way, along with being naked.

But, she wasn't finished messing with me. She had all the clothes, including the ones I had to wear in with her and she turned around to leave. I was totally naked and couldn't dress because she had my clothes.

"Slut, why don't you just wait here while I go pay for these things and see if you can wear one of your new outfits out of the store. Leave the door open and don't cover anything. If you do, you'll walk out of here naked and maybe even walk home like that." She told me.

I had no choice but to stand there, in the public store in a mall while naked and everyone who came by could see me. I kept my eyes closed because I didn't want to know who looked at me. I just prayed it was no one I knew or my kids knew.

Joyce came back and said, "OK slut, here is your new clothes to wear. Put them on and we can go home, unless you want to stay and see if there is anyone around who would like to fuck you."

I grabbed the clothes and put them on so we could get out of there. I didn't want to be fucked by anyone other than John, but I figured there would be more than my husband sticking a cock in my pussy.

Once I was dressed, if you can call it that, we walked toward the exit. The skirt she got me was just barely covering my ass cheeks and my pussy was almost visible as I walked. The blouse was sheer and anyone looking would see my naked tits and hard nipples.

We walked to the car and before we got in, she said, "Strip!"

I wanted to go home, so didn't argue with her and took all the clothes off. I was in a public parking lot and naked again. She let me in once I was naked and she drove us to her house.

Once we got out, she made me come inside with all my new clothes, saying she would keep them all here so she could dress me when I came over each morning. But, then she also got naked and made me eat her pussy till she was cumming in my mouth.

Once she was satisfied, she told me to go home and remember all my rules, because if I didn't she would know.

I walked out of her house and out to the street to my house. Yes, I was naked as she won't allow me to dress anytime I am going between the house.

I cried all the way and broke down as soon as I got home. I cried myself to sleep on the sofa.

bydasea
bydasea
1,037 Followers
12