All Comments on 'Blackmailed by Mr. B Ch. 06'

by subbitchboi23

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This one's one of my favourites of this series. I'm absolutely loving this series.

P.S. hoping to see more of Gwen in future parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

fantastic, i can't wait for next steps

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hope to see the next part soon, you're doing a great job with the series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Simply the best "forced fem" writer of the moment and maybe ever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cant wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This series is so filthy, disgusting, depraved. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please continue the story. Cant wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such a shame this never continued. One of my favorite stories to go back to from time to time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love these stories, each story inches along into more and more entrapped and dirty scenarios! I come back every so often wishing for another chapter but I wind up rereading each story, fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Awesome, never stop pumping cum into the wimps holes.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

MrB has found the ideal wimp to keeping pumping ever greater loads of cum into for his amusement, satisfaction, exploitation and profit.. MrB as the vision and foresight, in the realization of all uses and functions the little sissy is going to perform and earn for his profits and massive exploitation.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Don't know how MrB knew for the start that he would have possessed the Karma and wisdom to turn this kid into his sex slave instantly from the second meeting. But, I love all hes' done so quickly, instantly on their second meeting taking control of the wimp, turning the boy into his sex slave.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The wedding outfit should be a recurring event in MrB's blackmailing of Candy. While he should go to his prom with MrB as her escort wearing the gown there will be more events for Candy to make presentations and performances in the gown as more of his life is stripped away for MrB's profits and ego stomping of the slut Candy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This story is awesome and Candy is the ultimate victim ideal in his sexual surrender to Mr. B.

Please keep writing more about Mr. B's exploitation of this silly sissy wimp. The stupid looser is perfect and deserving of all the abuse and humiliation Mr. B does to and inflicts on this wimp gold mine the $$$ the boi earns for his owner.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous