Blackmailed by Mr. B Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn around for the camera" he instructed.

I turned myself and presented my well fucked hole, still squeezing it shut to prevent the inevitable gape. He pushed in a short but thick plug and gave me a good spank and spoke again.

"Okay baby come clean daddy up."

He stood in front of the camera, his cock half erect and covered in cum and ass juices and I kneeled in front of him. He rubbed the head all around my lips before pushing it past them and I took over. I sucked him into my mouth, still on the edge of an orgasm, my thighs squirming, trying to give my clit the contact that it needed.

"Go ahead and rub your little clitty baby, you did great." he offered.

My hand found it without hesitation and I rubbed my soft little cock in earnest. After a couple minutes I was still on the edge but not making much progress.

"Daddy has to piss. Time to wrap it up." he said, reaching for the camera.

I looked up at him pleadingly, begging with my eyes for release. I just needed more time my eyes tried to convey.

"Not done?" he asked, pausing.

"No, please daddy!" I begged.

"Please what?" he said, feigning confusion.

"Please... use me..." I said, "In my mouth..."

"Dirty slut" he said turning back to me, now reaching down and holding his own mostly flaccid cock, "Just open wide then, and try to swallow it all. You wouldn't want to get piss on your mother's wedding dress, would you?"

I looked up at his cock with lust as the stream shot out of his cock. I opened wide to catch it with desperation and felt myself get even closer, now squeezing the plug with my ass muscles rhythmically.

"You really are a nasty whore aren't you?" he commented as I swallowed as fast as I could.

I kept rubbing myself as I chugged his golden nectar down and I began to feel a little regret. Here I was, slurping down this disgusting man's piss in an effort to get turned on enough to cum. I was almost at the edge when the last few squirts splashed up and hit the bridge of my nose.

He helped me out of the dress and then sat there, rubbing myself in the bridal lingerie looking up at him. I was beginning to lose hope of being able to cum. Just when I was about to stop, he picked me up and threw me back on the bed.

"This is your life now. Desperate for cum, constantly on the edge. Legs up."

I laid back, legs spread upward on the edge of the bed and he pulled my plug out. He held a glass underneath and my pussy sputtered out its contents. The cum poured like a faucet, and when it was done he set it next to me on the bed. He then produced a rather large dildo. It was 7 or 8 inches and had a 4 inch handle at one end. He wasted no time sticking it into my pussy, moving it at a steady rate.

"Thank daddy for corrupting you. Thank him for fucking you in your mom's wedding dress." he ordered.

"Thank-you for making me your dirty slut daddy. Thank you for fucking me in my..."

Even then it was hard for me to say.

"Don't get shy now, you just begged to drink my piss and I know you're just counting the seconds to drink down the cum that I filled your ass with."

He was right. I was almost sad when he didn't give me the glass right away and I could still smell his piss on my own breath.

"Thank-you for fucking me in my mother's dress! Thank you for filling my ass... Please... please let me taste it..."

He smiled and began fucking me so hard and fast with the dildo I had to grab the bed sheets. I couldn't even rub my clitty anymore.

He finally picked up the glass and I opened wide in anticipation. He laughed and let the cum slip into my mouth, as if we were communicating telepathically. He knew what I needed in that moment because he made me need it. As I swallowed it down my clit exploded, spraying up into the air and raining down over me. Just as my orgasm began slowing down I passed out.

I woke up to the front door opening and I heard as Mr. Brown greeted my parents. The last thing I remembered was laying on my parents bed and my own cum raining down on me. As I opened my eyes and jumped up in a panic I realized I was in my own room. I looked in the mirror and saw that I was wearing basketball shorts and a tee-shirt. I felt something underneath those clothes but had bigger things to look into at the moment. I crept out of my room and silently hurried to my parents bedroom. It looked immaculate. The cameras had been packed away and the chest with the dress was sealed shut again, presumably with its full contents. As I made my way back to my own room I listened intently.

"Oh yes, he was a big help, I just needed to replace a couple trusses behind your insulation in the basement but I sent him off to bed. He was looking pretty tired." Mr. Brown said.

I couldn't make out much else until his booming voice came through again.

"Glad you two had fun. Don't worry, I'll find something for him to do, have a great night!"

As I got back in my room I pulled my shorts down to find that my chastity cage had not returned. Instead, I was wearing a pair of white panties that said 'Anal slut' across the back and the thick butt plug was back inside me as well. I laid in my bed awake for another hour, listening as my parents went to sleep, unable to sleep myself. My phone beeped and sure enough it was a message from Mr. Brown.

"Check your computer"

I got up and sat at my desk, noticing the monitor was off. I turned it on to find a video was open and hit play.

It was me, I was naked and unconscious in my own bed. It was a POV video and my face had dried cum splattered on it. He was holding my legs up in my bed and ramming me with his thick cock as my limp body rocked back in forth from his thrusts. His cock pulled halfway out and I saw it pulse 6 or 7 times. As he pulled out, a drop escaped before he sealed it inside with a plug. He used his finger to pick it up and then wiped it across my lips. He then turned me over, carefully wiping me down with a wash cloth and changing my clothes. The video cut out abruptly. I exited it to find the file folder it was located in open and a word document that said 'Open me'. I read it.

'Good work today slut. Thought I'd give you a midnight snack. Send a video of you eating it so I know it was put to good use.'

'PS. Couldn't get all the cum off the lingerie but it's white anyway. Lucky your parents are traditional.'

I set up my phone on my desk to record and found a small bowl. The plug took a bit of effort to come out but sure enough it did and the cum flowed into the receptacle. I smiled warmly to the camera before drinking it down. I instinctively freed up my one hand by putting the plug in my mouth before pulling my panties back up and ending the video.

12