All Comments on 'Blackmailed by Mr. B Ch. 08'

by subbitchboi23

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

keep it going!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

OMG this is one of the best stories ever read! Keep writing it, I don't want your many and various uses of this stupid sissy wimp to ever end.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love how ably Mr B is manipulating and directing his new found sissy wimp. This is so hot and I'm loving the ever growing submissions and abuses he's inflicting on this silly little wimp.

There endless amounts digressions and sexual abuses Mr B has at his disposal to inflect on his wimp cum dump. Keep the pressure and stress on this young fool as you keep using him for your entertainment and self pleasure. Keep him hooked on the abuse and mental stress of trying to deal with all the different actions, presentations and performances Mr B demands.

The the wimp it's time Mr B starts beating, whipping and spanking his property, forcing the boy to do everything exactly as he's told.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loving Maria and hoping for more of her.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This part was a little bit of a let down, maybe because the other parts were so good. Expecting the next part soon.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story is so hot, love the way Mr B has taken complete control over his wimp sissy life.

Hope you keep writing more of Mr B's control and enduring exploitation of this weak wimp. It's a wonderful read, I am hoping Mr B keeps on using and abusing his sissy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hopefully, your chapters won't be so far in between.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

An ideal end to the chapter, summing up the wimp's realm and reality in so few words, "you smell like cock". You got him whoring now, there is no going back he's been fight determined not to cross this level of sexual submission for so long but, it's real it's vanished he's been made a whore fucking for$$$$

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The last issue of defense from all the discussing things MrB is doing to the sissy has been destroyed. He knows he is now MrB's whore and it can't be changed, the wimp has been broken and must do all his pimp says.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

MrB has broken her, she's now his whore while he's her pimp.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

,God you need a shower, you smell like cock." Resonating in my ears and mind. MrB had destroyed my last ounce of defense, ego, and self respect today had made me his whore, and we both knew there is nothing I can do to end this living nightmare he as bound me to. He's bound me to this miserable existence , there is nothing I can do to end the abuse inside my of my mind, spirit and body. He's crushed me and we both know there really isn't anything I can do to stop his endless blackmailing. I'm his gold mine, his money pit and this not going to change, it's just the beginning of my life, my existence as his sex slave.

We share the knowledge I've become his sex slave, he can uses me anyway he deems or chooses and I'll do as he dictates.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Will MrB force the sissy, dressed in mommy's wedding gown, be the sissy's date for his prom?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Awesome how all the many changes and alterations Mr B has installed and planted in your mind, he's creating a new you mentally, physically and sexually. You can stop him from taking over your life. Your his whore now, that's what he's been doing to you for many weeks and it's going deeper and harder and oh so quickly, impossible to stop, slow down or end. Your his property, he's making you quit school moving into his home to be used, isolated and abused any he wants. you must appreciative of all the thinks he's forcing you to transform into and experience.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"You smell like cock" the boi is quickly learning is place and duties under Mr B's ownership

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Mr B's dominance and ownership of this boi's mind, body and sexual life is exceptional as he continues to shapes, molds and transformation of the kid into personal gold mine. Don't allow Mr B to back-off in anyway as he uses force and abuse as procedures, turning learning growing progressing this teenager boi into his pervert money maker, his boundless treasure trove.

Keep using the boi, keep stressing his presentations and performances with countlesss numbers of perv's cocks using his throat and asshole.

It's all good, plus think of the outstanding sexual education the kid is getting for free while learning how to please and comfort cocks.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ideal, "you smell like cock." MrB has manipulated his wimp into extreme sexual surrender and the boi realizes he's now the man's toy to be used and abused anyway MrB desires.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

MrB's cutting, demeaning, insulting, actual, crushing departing remark, "you smell like cock" ideally summed up his boi's status in life, CUM DUMP. So cutting, repeating in the boi's mind as realization he's been broken.

This man as transformed him, turned this sissy into MrB's cum dump, a boi with no redeeming human qualities, reduced to a thing for pumping cum into, something to be used for getting off on with no other human value. Just two holes for plugging cocks into draining cum their cum in his throat and asshole. No other value or reason for life, just to holes for removing cum from the men who just want to abuse his two holes, nothing more.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So cool MrB has trained the boi to love sucking cocks and being fucked in his asshole. He's taught the boi to be a two holed cum dump.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Have MrB make his boi quit school and move the kid into a chamber in his basement, only escorted out when MrB takes him to perform gang bangs. MrB knows he's got a gold mine going on with this looser. Taking the boi to gang bangs are the only times the sissy gets out of his cellar prison. MrB sets up a screen in the chamber only showing the boi being used sexually and videos of Candy serving up her holes. 24/7 loop that keeps playing, repeating as his only input in his basement jail. The boi is leashed to a chain on the wall, stopping any thoughts of escape.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loving all the warm and wonderful things MrB is doing to Candy.

Please keep the pressure, stress and degradation inflected on Candy non-stop. Keep feeding the wimp cum all day every day.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's time for MrB to give the whore another attitude adjustment in mommy's wedding gown in preparation for the prom. And it's time MrB starts slapping and beating his whore around becoming more demanding, restricting the slut's social life, isolation making the wimp quit school while forced the to moving into MrB's basement chamber. Keeping the faggot in drag living in his basement chamber home

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Candy knows he's MrB's whore and this is only start I hope of many more chapters in the awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love this story keep it going

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Candy is so awesome always doing all he can to take more cum in his holes.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So needing the next chapter in this awesome story. Will Candy go to his prom with MrB

dressed in his mother's wedding dress? If this happens in the next chapter will MrB need to slap Candy around, get an attitude adjustment to insure ideal presentation and performance?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Waiting to read Candy's next gang bang

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Would benefit Candy's gang bang frequency and popularity if Mr. B makes her wear her mother's wedding gown to the events.

Gayboytx1Gayboytx110 months ago

I so wish I was Candy

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Time for Mr. B to require Candy be in drag 24/7.

BriannaPrincessBriannaPrincess10 months ago

Hoping not to have to wait too long for Chapter 9 :). This story is way too good to make your readers wait.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

awesome

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Mr. B should begin injecting Botox into the boi's nipples and breasts and make him wear waist cinchers and corsets compressing the wimp's waist to give a more hourglass presentation. m Restrictions on the nutrition given to the sissy. Sleep and food denial will cause the wimp to surrender his motives to all his owner requires of his fool. You've created an ideal situation for the total enslavement of this teenage whore, now use him, use the bitch 24/7 he's MrB's money maker.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

be at pains to keep Mr.B's uses and abuses of his sissy wimp an unending ritual of the absurd in his dealing with his sex slave. No peace, no time to reflect and look back just new uses of his mind and body in service to his Master/Owner/Pimp.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

In the first person, you are creating and scribing the ultamete sissy transformation tale ever told. Keep writing more about all Mr.B inflicts and requires as a sex slave of his boi.

Wonderful read just write faster, love everything you make Candy into and do to her.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Awesome tale the boi has surrendered his personality, sexual identity, and ego to Mr. B's domination. It's critical Mr.B never lets up the mental and sexual stress he's drilling into the wimp's mind as his distraction and disorientation in being feminized. The loss of his masculinity and being forced to go to black fraternity houses in his mom's wedding gown to have cum filling his mouth and ass-giving gang bangs are crushing him mentally with no end of Mr.B's uses, abuses, and humiliations ego destroying and being unable to end this madness.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Mr. B must take Candy to a used clothing store in drag and buy the sissy used female clothing, expand the number of outfits for his sissy to make presentations and performances, keeping the boi aware of the changes accelerating in his rapidly changing lifestyle realities under his owner's supervision.

ForcedPhanForcedPhan9 months ago

Candy needs to be locked into steep high heels with minimum 5 inch stiletto to further add to her feeling helplessness, none of that chunky heel stuff. With a choker tightly buckled around her neck to keep her in check.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

To better impress Candy her owner Mr. B should keep her on a very short leash whenever they go out in public. The more she's embarrassed and exposed in public the more reclusive and devoted to her owner she becomes.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The boi has attended a level of sexual distraction few have ever experienced in the crushing is identity, transforming into a cross-dressing male whore for men. Today Mr.B has sold the boi's body and holes to legions of men as their male slut cum depository. Candy realizes this man has power over him through the onset of sexual, physical, and mental abuse and defilements his owner will arrange for him to perform.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This story is fantastic, in little time did it take MR.B. to find his prey and start the boi on his transformation to her. It's great, all is happening so quickly and efficiently in the boi's realization he's a crossdresser and a faggot. A boi to take cum in his throat and swallow. Mr.B. taught the wimp from day one of their meeting to always suck him dry and swallow every drop of every cock he sucks, "always suck them dry, swallow every drop", has been Mr.B's mantra to the wimp.

Awesome so contrite and so deserving.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Mr.B. must make the boi wear fingernail extensions and eyelashes too.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ovations, awesome, Mr.B. knew from their first conversation exactly what he had at his disposal in this young wimp boi and knew he just had to keep his cards close to his chest and draw the sissy into his web. I love all the changes Mr, B, is infliction on his wimp with the exact amounts of sexual distraction and disorientation as the young putz is turned into an obeying sissy male whore, belonging to Mt.B.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Mr. B. selling/engaging Candi to perform at Black Frat's, and men's clubs, dressed in the boi's mother's wedding finery and dress is huge winner for the older man and making sure the wimp makes perfect presentations and better still perform hours of taking big black hard cocks in this throat and ass is a financial gold mine success for Mr. B. Keep the wimp being used by black's adding to the wimp's sexual surrender.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The story is great but, the writer refuses to continue the story. We wasted our time by getting into reading his story. He has no intention of keeping his readers happy and satisfied with his story. Refusing to write more of the tale. If we knew he was not interested in his story or writing or finishing it, we would not have wasted our time and efforts reading something he has no intention of writing more of finishing the tale. He's unfeeling nor has any respect for his readers, he get a good story going and lots of interest from his reader, then stops write and ignores his readers. subboi23 you suck!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It's up to Mr. B. to make sure he secures lots of gang bangs for Candi, so he reeks of cock much more often.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ideal read but, the author takes way to long to write new chapters. It's disrespectful on his part to take so long before posting the ensuing chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is one of the best stories I’ve ever read on this site, I’m BEGGING for chapter 8

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

sure hope you continue. wish i had a dom this story can have many many more chapters and get really really nasty kinky. great story so far, really good writing

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

please tell us you are going to do a part 9 !! it s so good

subbitchboi23subbitchboi236 months agoAuthor

I am going to do a part 9 :)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hello subitchboi23, will we have a new part for Christmas? We know that you work very hard on this, we just want more of your best stories, greetings

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hello subitchboi23, will we have a new part for Christmas? We know that you work very hard on this, we just want more of your best stories, greetings

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I’ve never wanted to live out a story as much as this series, I’ve been DYING for a part 9, 10, as many as we can get, I wish I had a Mr. B in my life to do all this to me

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

i cant wait to see the next part. it there anywhere else we can follow you to have news ?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

subbitchboi23 (btw sorry about the weirdo posting so many weird comments.) Just wanted to let you know this is the absolute best series I have read, by far. It's not even close. So well written and not repetitive or boring. I keep coming back hoping for part 9 and rereading the old ones. Hoping for more! All the best!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I come back almost every day hoping for the next part!

Operational88Operational882 months ago

The saddest part of reading this is waiting for the next part. Great stuff, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

good story but, you stopped write just when the boi was coming out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Waiting for the next part! Great writing!

BriannaPrincessBriannaPrincessabout 2 months ago

This story is amazing! Selfishly, I just wish the new chapters would come in sooner :).

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Will continue or not? If so when?

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Please continue the history. Has been so long now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous