Blackmailed by Mr. B Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock was so coated in my saliva and mucus it began pushing in without a lot of trouble. There was still a stretching feeling and he felt thicker than he looked as his cock lodged inside me. It inched in slowly but finally I felt his balls rest on my perineum.

"That's it, does that feel good baby? That's what you wanted right? You feel good inside right?" he asked and began fucking me slowly.

"Yes daddy" I said without a shred of dishonesty.

His cock did feel good. Safe even. Some people would describe this as my happy place although I couldn't come to terms with that myself. He picked up the pace a little bit and gripped my sides tightly causing me to moan as his cock worked inside me.

"Yeah baby, that's a good pussy. Take daddy's cock. We still have lots of time before your owner gets back."

As I processed what he said I raised my head and looked out the window. The van was gone. He had left me here, with this total stranger, despite telling me he'd be there to keep me safe. The realization must have caused me to tense up because my new daddy for the day, Fred spoke up.

"That's it, milk daddy's cock. Squeeze it just like that with your pussy."

I lowered my head and zoned out as he plundered my asshole for the next 20 minutes. There was a small baseline of pleasure as he fucked me but it wasn't as intense of usual. The anxiety and frustration of Mr. B abandoning me and this disgusting man's bare dick inside me was holding my body back. Soon his hips began crashing into mine at a faster pace and with more force than before. He muttered under his breath.

"Take... my... fucking... cock... you... fucking... WHORE!"

As he said the last word I felt his cock swell and twitch and warmth filled my bowels. He kept thrusting in short but forceful motions and rope after rope shot into my guts. I squeezed back on his cock out of habit and he moaned in approval. Soon after, he withdrew his cock slowly, and no sooner did his head pop out, he replaced it with a plug and gave me a hard slap on my ass.

"Come on downstairs, we still have some time before..." he said, trailong off.

I followed him to the living room and I was instructed to sit on the couch. He brought me a drink and although I was a little hesitant I took a sip. He was a stranger, sure, but Mr. B would be back any minute so I let my guard down a little. It was fruity tasting and I thought I could taste some alcohol as well but it wasn't very noticeable. He turned on the TV and began playing my videos straight from the website, and as we watched, he would rub my inner thigh and ask questions.

"Was this your first gangbang?", "Did you like how their cocks tasted?", Do you like the taste of pussy?", "Have you ever fucked Gwen?", the questions kept coming and I realized he actually was a fan of mine.

At first I was a little quiet but soon I was answering in detail and even starting to get a little turned on despite my desire to leave. The second, third, and fourth drink didn't hurt my ability to play nice and charm the man. Despite my acceptance growing, I began to feel tired and had trouble keeping my eyes open. As I fell asleep I would jerk my eyes awake and then sit up or move to try and fight the fatigue.

"It's okay Candy, you just take a nap. You can join the fun when you wake back up. Besides, the guys will want a couple beers before the play time begins." I heard him say in a faraway voice as his doorbell rang. Good. That had to be Mr. B.

"Play time? What....?" was all I could get out before my eyelids were too heavy to remain open.

***

I didn't open my eyes right away when I woke up. My head felt heavy but there was no pain. I could still feel the plug in my ass but it felt like it was falling out so I clenched my muscles to bring it back in. As I did I felt it being pulled out and then without warning it pushed deeper than before. The plug felt different, I kept expecting to feel the thin neck but it remained thick and much longer than before. As something warm brushed my lips my ears began picking up the noise around me. It was talking, male voices, a group of them. Laughing and joking and degrading tongue in cheek comments. I didn't need to open my eyes to know it wasn't the plug in my ass, but I still did.

As my eyes opened, I felt the cock deep in my butt pulse and shoot inside of me. The man it belonged to let out a growl as he would pull out an inch or so and slam it harder inside me repeatedly as rope after rope filled me up. As my mouth opened to protest a cock pressed to my lips moved inside.

"She's finally awake!" the man filling my mouth up called behind him.

I looked up in his eyes and back to the man fucking me and saw that neither was my superfan Fred or Mr. B. I was on my back in the bed that Fred had originally fucked me on and the room smelled like sex. The two naked men that I could see in the room watching us were also unknown to me.

"Did you cum?" I heard Fred's voice and he came in through the doorway.

"Yep, filled her little cunt up with a 7 day load. Should count as two." he chuckled as he said that last part.

"Perfect. That's four loads plus the one I put in her before. Okay gents, time to- " Fred announced but stopped quickly as he watched the cock in my mouth pushed into my throat. The man at my ass finally pulled out and replaced the plug before using a loose piece of fabric to wipe his cock clean. My eyes went wide as I recognized them as Sonya's panties.

"Well, well, well, you're awake. Perfect timing." he said to me before turning to the men, "Who's good for round 2? I just had a good idea."

*** 2 hours later ***

Mr. B walked in the house right as I began to cum. I must have been a sight with my legs over my head, contorted so my asshole was above my face, the last of a large stream of cum dripping down my taint. My mouth was open and ready to catch my cum but my small clit dangled and jumped spraying my face randomly. Even if it had been aimed at my mouth it wouldn't have had anywhere to go because it was already almost overflowing with cum from my now empty pussy. I stared up at him in shame and pleasure pleading with my eyes.

"Swallow it all down bitch, we have 5 more minutes on the clock." Fred yelled.

It took me at least 3 swallows and I gagged on the fourth sending the cum up in the air and back down adding to the facial I had just given myself. A large glob landed on my upper lip and as I inhaled through my nose, I sucked in a bit of the cum. It stung and caused me to tear up and for a moment my senses were overwhelmed by the smell of cock, cum, and asshole.

"Keep that mouth opened and keep swallowing Candy." Fred said.

Without warning I felt warmth on my clit and hot liquid splattered down on my face. I thought maybe I had lost control if my bladder again but remembered it was fully emptied half an hour before. As the second, third, and fourth streams hit me I realized it was piss indeed, just not mine. The towels set out on the living room floor under me began to make sense. I looked up at Fred as his cock sprayed down directly on my mouth as it opened up for him. I tried in vain to keep up with the swallowing. Another man's powerful stream found my still gaped hole and I felt it fill up the cavity. the sensation was too much and to my surprise I began cumming a second time in only a few minutes.

"Ohhhh fuck!" wad all I could yell, choking on piss as my soft cocklet spilled even more seed.

"Craig, that was a fucking blast." Fred said as he shook the last dribbles of piss from his cock. "Worth every penny, huh boys?"

"Glad you enjoyed. Candy, go dry yourself off and get your proper clothes on." Mr. B instructed.

As I walked by the men to the front door my ass was pinched, squeezed, and slapped without mercy. Fred stood in front of the door, smirking as I approached. He spun me around and pushed me against the thin window next to the door, one hand pushing ne against it. His free hand pulled my skirt up and Sonya's panties down so his semi hard cock could push between my cheeks. I was still loose and there was enough moisture for it to push into my asshole.

"Fuuuuck" I exhaled as it pushed all the way in.

He fucked me for no more than 5 minutes, finishing inside me and pulling my panties back up. Before I could leave he stuffed a wad of cash into an envelope with 3 or 4 SD cards.

"Here's the 2000 for today. There's an extra tip in there... for taking all of our tips so well."

"Thanks..." was all I could muster as shame overwhelmed me and I walked out his front door.

"See you next time, Candy" Fred said, closing the door behind me.

The sun was low on the horizon as I walked to Mr. B's car and got in. I didn't look at him as he reached over and took the envelope, retrieving the money and counting it. He handed me a crumpled five dollar bill and a couple ones, my tip. As we drove I recalled my afternoon after waking up from the suspicious nap. Each man laying on their back on the living room floor as I "rode them like a real cowgirl" as Fred had put it. Being older men, it took them a lot longer to cum. By the last creampie, my legs were burning and I had ridden cock for two hours straight. I still remember one man, named Rex saying to Fred he'd like to host the next one at his farm. He asked me if I liked horses, and they all began laughing and telling me he'd make me a real cowgirl. I didn't know what they meant for sure, but I had a sneaking suspicion he was insinuating something horrible. Soon we were pulling into Mr. B's garage and the door was closing behind us.

When we entered the house I walked to the bedroom, fully expecting Mr. B to want some action as well before I left but he stopped me.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"To the... I thought you'd want... I mean..." I stammered.

I was angry but I tried not to show it. He had flat out lied about money being involved in the day's events and made no effort to even hide it. Whether I wanted it or not, I was officially a prostitute. He had pimped me out to a disgusting man who had spent all afternoon degrading me in the worst ways. I had been drugged and gangbanged and at the end of the day, he made $2000 off of the abuse I was subjected to. All I had was a few crumpled cum stained bills adding up to a total of seven dollars.

"You thought I was going to fuck you? Do you know much cum has been inside you today? How many cocks? No thanks, I'm dirty, but I'm not that dirty." he rejected me without hesitation.

I pulled on my clothes, leaving Sonya's panties with the other outfit in a small act of rebellion. I didn't even bother to ask him if I could shower before leaving. I already knew the answer. Dejected and walked to the front door as he sat on the couch, counting the money from the envelope. As I closed the front door behind me I heard Mr. B's last stinging comment.

"God, you need to shower, you smell like cock."

12