All Comments on 'Blackmailed Couple II Ch. 12'

by NoWriterI

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ArckitusArckitusover 3 years ago

Well, I'm glad to see the kids are out of the picture. And if I'm guessing correctly, Eydie and Annie will be meeting each other in the not too distant future. Nice work.

Wilbur1Wilbur1over 3 years ago
Anticipation of these Chapters

Grows and grows. Glad you are continuing this story.

beagriusbeagriusover 3 years ago
don't know how to feel about the mind control

not sure how to feel about anna and eddie mind control ... it seem like their original personality is completly gone. it feel like the main characters has been killed and remplaced with two new character.

I hope their original personality is still there and we will see anna and eddie back .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nowriter, I think you're the one

snorting coke. This chapter is just so ott with the "big plan" and all the scheming from powerful guys in "the organisation", and for what? Turning an ordinary couple into a porn bimbo whore and a fcked up sissifed guy, why would this all powerful organisation go to such bother??

You took a fairly brief tale from the original author and chapt by chapt have turned it into a ridiculously stupid story. You are clearly creative and write pretty well, so why not end this and write something fresh starting from your own point of origin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it

Awesome Chapter i like where this is going. I love the Mind Control and the fact, that Anna is still around and observing. I wonder what she will think of Eydie. I can't wait for her to go to Vegas.

Keep up the nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My favourite story series.

I'm so glad you continued this, always dying to continue reading. Waiting achingly for the next chapter! Love the development of eydie especially! X

LoriRobinsonGaLoriRobinsonGaover 1 year ago

Nicely done. I am wanting to read through this as fast as I can but also I want to take my time and slowly read it to truly savor each word.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNoWriterI@NoWriterI
1218/2022 To those still waiting on then next chapter (Ch.15) of Blackmailed Couple II, know that chapter 15 is still in progress. I am currently 21,000 words into the chapter which takes place over the course of a very eventful day for Anna, Annie, Eddie and Eydie.