All Comments on 'Blackmailed Couple II Ch. 13'

by NoWriterI

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
FirstwithUFirstwithUover 3 years ago
Please Rescue or at least retribution.

Thank you for continuing the storie. I like it much better than the original that got realy weird and off track. I really hope this has a positive outcome and conclusion. I'm feeling for this couple and what these Ministers have done to them.. loved the Monty Python reference. "Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition", was a very funny skit. When do you expect the next chapter to be ready? Its Still 5* from me

keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome Story

I was hoping for the next chapter before xmas. Thanks.

I hope there will be more Transformation in the next Chapter, as much as the Sex Scenes with Annie are fun, I hope Eydie will go to Vegas soon.

I am looking forward to Annie and Eydie Meeting again.

Keep up the good Work.

Best Wishes

btw. i loved the Joke, it really made me laugh

trianetrianeover 3 years ago

So, once again we've been put through yet another chapter that's largely dedicated to detailed accounts of Anna/Annie's story while Eddie/Eydie is once again kept on ice. It's quite evident that you're significantly enamoured with "developing" Annie, and all but uninterested in paying more than cursory attention to Eydie, despite her being the only genuinely novel / interesting part of this story. We're quickly devolving into a de rigueur "everyday-average-wife is brainwashed, given physics-defying tits and turned into a slut/whore" stereotype, which is fine I guess, it's your story after all, but it nevertheless represents a terribly wasted opportunity to explore a story with some actual novelty, all in service of the banal...

At this point, Eydie would need 2-3 dedicated chapters just to restore even a sense of balance, but it seems almost certain that she's instead headed towards yet more chapters of blithe, unconsciousness / "healing" "in Vegas", that will be briefly glossed-over at the beginnings or ends of otherwise increasingly repetitive chapters detailing Annie being graphically fucked over (one way or another), while we, the audience, grow increasingly bored with the rapidly dwindling novelty of the whole enterprise.

Also, since we seem to be stuck on this train more or less indefinitely now, how is it at all reasonable that an organization as large, well funded and advanced as the one depicted here, with such an enormous investment of time, effort and money riding on the line, somehow DOESN'T have their pet project under total surveilance, 24/7/365? There's no conceivable way that her every action on their grounds wouldn't be monitored / recorded, probably from multiple angles, ESPECIALLY in her quarters! The artifice of her somehow "hiding" anything from them, let alone a secret telephone, a bag of coke and all of the associated paraphernalia is both cognitively and rationally absurd...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep going

Just found this story and wow.

Have to slightly agree with other reviews that would like to see more of Eydie but disagree that the rest is boring.

Part of the reason want to see more of Eydie is how great the Annie story is.

Please keep going and canโ€™t wait for more.

And the Monty Python part was perfect to cut the tension

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Direction

I have been reading this to see where it would go. Not being a fan of this type of a deep cuckolding story, Anna should be the focus of the story line in my opinion. From what has been written so far, it appears as though Anna/Annie has had a dual personality/mental illness from the beginning. I see no evidence of the same in Eddie/Edyie. The story seems to be around the mental battle within the woman. The cocaine use is one way to keep Annie in the forefront and doing what the story line has established. I'd like to see what her slide down the rabbit hole into a crack whore looks like. Finish her off to a smoking drug addicted porn star stripper slut and end it. But have fun with it on the way down. Maybe she goes to shooting heroin too and brings Edyie along in the partying, becoming the drug addicted partner to her decline...she can suck tit and blow cock all at the same time.

MrWilburMrWilburabout 3 years ago

I certainly hope the author will continue this story to it's conclusion. Great first effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No new chapters this year, and nothing from the author in over two months; is this dead? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜•

NoWriterINoWriterIalmost 3 years agoAuthor
Not dead.

Just delayed. Life getting in the way.

Chapter 14A is nearing compltion.

LoriRobinsonGaLoriRobinsonGaover 1 year ago

Nowriterl just to let you know that you took my comment virginity 2 stories ago I hope you are proud. Okay so that was a lame attempt at humor. But now that I have found my comment voice I have all of your prior stories along with rainyseason747 and a few others that I will be adding comments to. I see now how good/ constructive and even negative comments can sometimes stir the creative juices. Again you have me emotionally invested in the fates of Anna and Eddie and it's quite the rollercoaster. Anyway I appreciate the time and effort you have put into this story and I truly hope when I do write my story I am able to match your story writing ability. Take care.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNoWriterI@NoWriterI
1218/2022 To those still waiting on then next chapter (Ch.15) of Blackmailed Couple II, know that chapter 15 is still in progress. I am currently 21,000 words into the chapter which takes place over the course of a very eventful day for Anna, Annie, Eddie and Eydie.