All Comments on 'Blackmailed: Her Bully'

by ESTECZ

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Destro97Destro97over 1 year ago

Need that second part

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your English is very good and story was intense, sad and sexual. A second part would be wonderful.

EdeyEdeyover 1 year ago

I love the story and you know it :D Wonderful and emotional! Waiting for your second chapter!

5 stars from me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story! Please continue!

GaybrielGaybrielover 1 year ago

I enjoyed it, and I wait for the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The beginning is interesting and promises a very interesting story, although it is a bit scary with blackmail and forced prostitution and beating at the end.

You write very beautifully, giving it a lot of emotions, changing the pace of action and showing people from different positions.

I am very impatiently waiting for the next part.

SissyBoy from Warsaw; Poland.

Początek jest interesujący i zapowiada bardzo ciekawą historię, choć troszkę przeraża tym szantażem i zmuszeniem do prostytucji oraz na koniec pobiciem.

Piszesz bardzo pięknie, nadając temu wiele emocji, zmian tempa akcji oraz pokazania osób z różnych pozycji.

Już bardzo niecierpliwie czekam na kolejną część.

SissyBoy z Warszawy; Polska.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love your style, Estecz, continue writing please

ColonelinguistColonelinguist7 months ago

What a refreshing kind of storytelling ESTECZ. I am anxiously anticipating reading your next part later this evening.

Stockholm syndrome has been used to unearth deep passions from oppressed, conquered and bullied people I think, even prior to there being such things as war. That’s why the thought of being protected by Wilhelm - Eva’s former bully - makes her cream in her panties when he makes love to her, deep inside of her well trained holes.

Maybe all submissive t-girls have at one time or other enjoyed the erotic enjoyment of some form of corporal punishment by a ‘daddy’ figure in their youth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userESTECZ@ESTECZ
I am transgender male to female and I am on the HRT program. I live in Czechia. I like erotic stories with romance and drama. I love almost all types of genres, but especially LGBTQ+ stories or incest. If you want to contact me other than by email, you can find me on Discord (...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES