All Comments on 'Blackmailed: Her Protector'

by ESTECZ

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
EdeyEdeyover 1 year ago

I love how you create stories, Estecz, and I love the gentle relationship between MCs! I love Eva character, and I sympathize with her, seeing her struggles. I'm glad she found happiness. I really enjoyed how the story unfolds. It's so rare to find a true ROMANCE in this category, so I love every minute of reading it! Thanks for being here with us and writing new stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! I like your stories, you always add some hardship to yours characters' life and it makes the story more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perhaps a new chapter something more romantic with the two of them enjoying romance and love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice, very, very nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

chapter one had great sex scene but chapter two has nice ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful story, wonderful ending despite the sad beginning. I like the character of Eva very much (I've grown accustomed to her and even would like to be Eva) and the character of Wilhelm, after changing from a tormentor, became a person worth loving.

Unfortunately, I cannot understand or recover from how the immediate family - mother and sister could be so cruel. To destroy the life of a son, a brother like this. Take advantage of his delicacy and rape, then blackmail, humiliate and even beat...

The end of the story is wonderful and probably every person would like to experience such beautiful love.

SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland.

Piękna historia, cudowne zakończenie pomimo smutnego początku. Bardzo podoba Mi się postać Evy (zżyłem się z Nią a nawet chciałbym być Evą) a i postać Wilhelma po zmianie z oprawcy stała się osobą którą warto kochać.

Niestety nie mogę zrozumieć ani dojść do siebie po tym jak najbliższa rodzina - matka i siostra mogły być tak okrutne. Aby tak zniszczyć życie syna, brata. Wykorzystać jego delikatność i zgwałcić, a następnie szantażować, poniżać a nawet bić...

Koniec historii jest przecudowny i chyba każdy człowiek chciałby doświadczyć takiej pięknej miłości.

SissyBoy z Warszawy, Polska.

FeelickksFeelickksover 1 year ago

Your blackmailed stories are the best thing that I have read in months. It was truly beautiful and I cried as well.

BrendaNWBrendaNW11 months ago

Beautiful story and well written 😊 🤗 yes, I had happy tears as well .. women do cry easily ♥

Patricia169Patricia1698 months ago

nice superstory !

ColonelinguistColonelinguist7 months ago

A really interesting and well told story.

I was kinda expecting to learn more about what was the motive behind Wilhelm’s former violent behavior towards Eva when she was still known as a boy. I have a hard time believing that someone like that would be capable of reversing that kind of inner vitriol towards any guy who wasn’t just like him, seemingly overnight, and I also would expect somebody like Eva would have questions about that as well.

But Perhaps that could be a topic for a future part. Your MC Wilhelm quite likely is a prime candidate for psychotherapy IMO.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

A sweet, compassionate story told well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userESTECZ@ESTECZ
I am transgender male to female and I am on the HRT program. I live in Czechia. I like erotic stories with romance and drama. I love almost all types of genres, but especially LGBTQ+ stories or incest. If you want to contact me other than by email, you can find me on Discord (...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES