All Comments on 'Blackmailed - Jenna's Money Pt. 01'

by Jennastory

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

If it was such a small foundation, how could they lose 10 grand and not notice? Likewise, if donations are illegal, then why were they able to? Why would those two buddies be able to write cheques without any oversight?

This literally makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is hubby still poorly?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reality would ruin the story but you know that had something like that happened she would welcome the call he would make as it would all be exposed and all she would be guilty of is as he said having poor control. You don't leave a signed blank check as a "just in case".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another twelve year old writer writing up fantasies. Where are they all coming from or is it because of the covid closure of the schools

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago
Splendid!

I love her already. She is willing to go the extra mile.

Now, this is a fun story.

You Taliban trolls, go back to your caves. This is a story for grown men and fun women. Not you killjoys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"You've broken the law. I have to report it."

No, she was on holidays. It's bad internal control, yes. But someone else broke the law.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think what Kalimaxos liked the most in this story was the 8" dick.

allenethanmallenethanmover 2 years ago

I liked the story which I anticipated was fiction so I wasn't concerned about the legalities. I was concerned about her many "organisms." No wonder he felt it necessary to wear a condom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The old friend who was invited to a seminar and dinner by a potential customer. The customer was a 62 year old well put together married woman with four adult kids. She made it clear if he wanted her company as a client he would need to perform. He fucked her that night as hard deep and rough as humanly possible as he could . He did get the account and did fuck her a few times a year . He even tried to hook up with her daughter who he described as stunning but she blocked that .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done Jennastory. Well done indeed. The Jenna character couldn't be more alluring and compliant. Having Martin be so aggressive and demanding "clean me up" was a perfect blend for Pt. 01. I advise my fellow commentators demanding reality to relax and realize this story has to be fiction because everyone loves donuts.

Do share Pt. 02 when your talent and time allows and thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous