Blackmailed Sissy Line Writing Hell Ch. 07

Story Info
Piggy gets another visit as the deadline looms.
1.3k words
4.63
6.7k
2

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 06/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ewwww piggy," said Goddess Tamara, holding her nose and shaking her head. "Look at your stinky diaper! Leaking alllll over the floor. Aren't you ashamed of yourself?"

"I can't believe the piggy hasn't changed it in nearly a week," said Susan, waving her hand in front of her face. "Just so disgusting and pathetic."

"I'm so sorry oink oink," I said miserably. They couldn't smell me anyway, as they were watching me on my cam. And they were the reason I was trapped in this horrid diaper - Goddess Tamara had made it clear that I wasn't allowed to change it until my lines were done.

"Don't worry, piggy. I thought of a loophole," said Goddess Tamara, smiling as Susan kissed her on the cheek. "You can't change your diaper, but someone else can change it for you."

The doorbell rang. I hated answering the door in my piggy outfit. It was always so humiliating. Today was no exception. Master Mike was standing at the door, smiling at me. I shuddered and dipped a curtsey.

"Hello Master Mike. Oink oink."

"Louder," demanded Master Mike.

"Hello Master Mike! Oink oink!"

He made me repeat this over and over, curtseying each time, until I was basically yelling to the whole neighbourhood. Satisfied, Master Mike ordered me inside and into the conservatory. He made me remove my diaper. Susan burst out laughing when she saw my tiny chastity cage.

"There's no way it can be that small!"

"It's smaller," said Goddess Tamara, smiling. "It has to fit in the cage, remember? It was pretty small when I met this piggy, but after so much cage time, it's shrunk to its teeny tiny new size. Hasn't it piggy?"

"Yes Goddess Tamara, oink oink. Thank you for shrinking my little piggy clitty oink oink!"

Goddess Tamara giggled. "You're welcome, piggy! Silly swines like you need strict chastity. People like me enjoy loving touches of our genitals, whereas loser pigs only get cold metal and frustration. Isn't that right?"

I sobbed. "Yes Goddess Tamara. Oink oink."

"Good piggy. Now get over Mike's lap."

I winced. W-what? Mike laughed and sat on the sofa, patting his lap. I swished over and did as I was told.

Mike had brought a huge paddle covered in little holes. He explained to me that the holes were designed to give nasty blisters. They certainly did the job, as he started wailing on my butt immediately. I cried and squealed as he mercilessly beat every inch of my sissy bottom. He must have spent over an hour turning my butt red then purple then just hitting it even more for fun. When he was finally done spanking me I was a complete wreck. I cried all through him applying my fresh diaper, and him peeing in it as a goodbye present. I didn't even notice that it said I LOVE MASTER MIKE in big pink letters on the front until after he'd changed me into it.

"How sweet, piggy's in love!" said Goddess Tamara, clapping.

"Have you got him a nice gift to thank him for your changing, freak?" asked Susan.

"I'll take that PlayStation 5 off your hands," said Mike smugly.

"Awww, I know piggy can do better than that," said Goddess Tamara, smiling encouragingly at me.

That's how I ended up giving Master Mike my TV, consoles, PC, all my games and movies, books, all my male clothes, anything that was worth anything from my kitchen, and most of my furniture too. He'd shout at me to hurry up as I loaded it all into his van, attracting the prying eyes of my neighbours yet again. Then I had to wave to him and keep curtseying as he drove away. I finally entered my now much emptier house.

"It's so sweet that you've found true love, piggy," said Goddess Tamara as Susan giggled in the background.

"Thank you Goddess Tamara," I said sadly. "Oink oink. May I please get back to my lines now? Oink oink?"

"Maybe later. We have another piggy surprise coming up soon. For now, repeat after me - 'I'm in love with Master Mike'."

I sighed internally and said "I'm in love with Master Mike, oink oink."

"Sing it piggy, over and over, and dance around for me."

I did as I was told, singing my horrible new love song as I twirled and danced around my now very empty home. Susan was doubled over laughing. Waves of cruel mortification rolled over me and I felt myself going tinkles in my diaper already.

Goddess Tamara and Susan ordered in an indulgent lunch. They kindly let me take a break from singing and dancing to foot the bill. They occasionally watched me making a complete piggy fool out of myself, but mostly they just lovingly enjoyed a nice meal together, with lots of snuggling, little kisses, and loving looks into each others eyes. I meanwhile, was all alone with nothing by my horrible outfit for company, sweating away as I danced and sang like the lonely loser I deserved to be.

"It's nearly time!" gasped Goddess Tamara. "Quit dancing and singing already piggy. We get it, you're in love with Mike, no need to tell the whole neighbourhood."

"Yeah, I think they already know," Susan reminded me.

"Take a seat piggy! Oh, you gave all the seats to your lover... OK, just stand there then!"

Goddess Tamara pressed a key and suddenly the camera cut to a park. A smiling woman was holding a microphone and looking down the camera.

"Welcome to Love Life Live!" she said. "The show were we learn more about new young couples. Say hi to today's couple. Claire and Ryan!"

I literally gasped as the camera zoomed out to reveal my crush and my office rival, hand in hand. Goddess Tamara and Susan laughed so hard they had to temporarily mute themselves.

"So how did you two meet?" asked the host.

"Well, it's kind of a funny story actually," said Ryan.

Goddess Tamara had tears of laughter in her eyes. I was struggling not to sob.

"I was trying to ask out someone else," said Claire. "But he turned out to be a real jerk."

"Whoa, really?" said the host. "Tell us more!"

"I called him and he started making piggy noises down the phone," said Claire, clearly still a little hurt. "I don't know if he was trying to make a jab at my weight or something?"

"Ugh, what a fucking arsehole," said the host. "Looks like you dodged a bullet there."

"Definitely!" cheered Susan and Goddess Tamara simultaneously, collapsing into a fit of laughter.

"Hey, he's not all bad," said Ryan. "If it wasn't for him being such a dick, we never would have hooked up."

"That's true. He even paid for our date."

"Wait, really?" said the host, with a confused smile. "What the Hell is wrong with this guy?"

"Don't know, don't care," said Claire. Her and Ryan laughed and they squeezed each other tighter. I felt myself going tinkles in my diaper again.

"So do you forgive him?" asked the host.

"Hell no, but we'll take his money safely away from him," said Claire.

"I'll drink to that," said Ryan, laughing.

"I can't believe you two have only been going out for a couple of days," said the host. "You seem made for each other."

Claire bit her lip and smiled. "Honestly? I think he really might be the one."

I sobbed and admired my loser reflection in the windows. This was for the best. Claire deserved a non-loser in her life.

The show mercifully ended. Goddess Tamara and Susan just watched me and laughed as I took it all in.

"Awwww poor piggy... will writing lines cheer you up?"

"Y-yes please Goddess Tamara. Oink oink."

"Go ahead piggy," said Goddess Tamara.

"But you can only use your left hand today," said Susan, smirking at her own casual cruelty.

They laughed and hung up on me. I sighed, got on my knees, picked up a blank page, and got back to my lonesome piggy task.