Blackmailed Sissy Line Writing Hell Ch. 08

Story Info
Several losers come over to cheer Piggy on.
1.2k words
4.52
5.3k
3

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 06/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I-m a s-t-i-n-k-y s-i-s-s-y p-i-g-g-y w-h-o d-e-s-e-r-v-e-s n-o-t-h-i-n-g m-o-r-e t-h-a-n t-o s-p-e-n-d m-y d-a-y-s w-r-i-t-i-n-g o-u-t l-i-n-e a-f-t-e-r l-i-n-e a-f-t-e-r l-i-n-e w-h-i-l-e m-y w-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l G-o-d-d-e-s-s l-i-v-e-s h-e-r b-e-s-t l-i-f-e - o-i-n-k o-i-n-k!

I-m a s-t-i-n-k-y s-i-s-s-y p-i-g-g-y w-h-o d-e-s-e-r-v-e-s n-o-t-h-i-n-g m-o-r-e t-h-a-n t-o s-p-e-n-d m-y d-a-y-s w-r-i-t-i-n-g o-u-t l-i-n-e a-f-t-e-r l-i-n-e a-f-t-e-r l-i-n-e w-h-i-l-e m-y w-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l G-o-d-d-e-s-s l-i-v-e-s h-e-r b-e-s-t l-i-f-e - o-i-n-k o-i-n-k!

I squealed in impotent sissy piggy frustration. It was Friday morning and I was desperate to get a headstart on my lines. But my pace had slowed to a tedious crawl now I had to write them with my left hand. It was agony, watching my weak left hand move pathetically slowly and shakily across the page. I only had a few precious days left to hit my 10,000 line deadline if I didn't want to be an exposed sissy pig for the rest of my life.

The temptation to switch back to my good wrist was overwhelming. But not as overwhelming as the waves of subby piggy shame that washed over me at the thought of disobeying my Goddesses. Besides, the last time I'd tried to deceive them, I'd ended up the Wednesday maid of horrible Master Mike for an entire year. WIth that happy thought in mind, I got back to oinking and slowly filling pages.

After a couple of hours of this torture there was a knock at the front door. With a resigned sigh, I swished to the front of the house, opened the door, and curtsied to the pretty postwoman as she barely stifled a laugh. I signed for whatever fresh horror was in the package she had for me, curtsied, thanked her, oinked, then went back to my hot conservatory, where Goddess Tamara and Superior Susan were waiting on cam.

"Yay, you got your surprise!" said Goddess Tamara, clapping.

"Go ahead and open it, piggy pissbreath," said Superior Susan.

Another curtsey, a thank you, and then I opened my package. It was a box labelled CHASTITY and was full of keys. I gasped.

"You've been such a little trooper this week," said Goddess Tamara. "A near-perfectly behaved piggy loser. So I thought you deserved a treat! Go ahead and use those keys on your cage. You have my permission to play with yourself piggy."

I almost fainted. Seven days of chastity had turned my mind to mush, and the endless frustration of my piggy predicament had made me ridiculously horny. I curtsied, thanked Goddess Tamara over and over, then grabbed a key. My hands were shaking as I lowered my diaper and gently put the key into the lock.

I twisted it. Nothing. I cursed under my breath and jiggled it. Nope.

Goddess Tamara giggled as I tried another key. And then another. And another. There were dozens in the box, but I eventually realised that none of them were for my cage.

"Oh how silly of me!" said Goddess Tamara, gasping. "This key here must be yours," she said, showing me a key that was on a little chain around her neck. "Those keys must be for all my other piggys."

My frustrated whimpering was interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Off you go, piggy! Chop chop!"

I opened the door and gasped. There had to be at least thirty slaves out there, all dressed in ridiculous outfits like mine. I let them in as quickly as possible, but not before the neighbours got another look into my pathetic lifestyle. We returned to the conservatory to see Goddess Tamara holding hands with Susan and smiling adorably at us.

"Today we're gonna play piggy in the middle!" cheered Goddess Tamara. "Line piggy, get in the middle of the conservatory. All you other piggys, grab a key from the box and then make a circle around line piggy."

I didn't like where this was going, but what choice did I have but to obey?

"On your knees Line Piggy!"

I did as I was told.

"Ok, so this is how the game works. Line Piggy, you're going to work on your loser lines all day. To motivate you, all your piggy friends are gonna cheer you on the only way a pathetic piggy gooner knows how! Go ahead and unlock piggys."

The other losers swiftly removed their chastity devices. Some of them had clittys even smaller than mine. I could see the relief on their faces. I didn't even want to imagine how long they'd been locked up for.

"OK, when I blow this whistle," said Goddess Tamara, holding up a pink whistle. "All you piggys can start playing with yourselves. Except for Line Piggy, duh! The only rule is you HAVE to make spurties on Line Piggy, because otherwise how will they know you're cheering them on? Anyone who fails to get their spurties on Line Piggy will have to lock themselves back up for another year of chastity."

ANOTHER year?

"You're so lucky, Line Piggy," said Superior Susan. "You get to be in a bukkake with a bunch of stinky losers, while Tamara and I are stuck drinking at the beach all day. I'm, like, soooo jealous."

Goddess Tamara giggled. "Any questions, Line Piggy?"

"Um, may I please use my right hand for my lines again? Oink Oink?"

"Right hand?" said Susan, frowning. "What's the loser squealing about?"

"No idea," said Goddess Tamara, shrugging.

Wishing I hadn't said anything, I clarified "you said I was to write my loser lines with my left hand yesterday Superior Susan, oink oink."

"Oh yeah!" said Superior Susan, laughing. "Yeah, you can keep using your left hand today. In fact, every time you finish a line, use your right hand to slap yourself hard across the face."

Goddess Tamara laughed. "You're such a meanie!"

Susan shrugged and flipped me off as I thanked her.

"OK! Ready, set - go!"

Goddess Tamara blew the whistle and I got to work.

I-m a s-t-i-n-k-y s-i-s-s-y p-i-g-g-y w-h-o d-e-s-e-r-v-e-s n-o-t-h-i-n-g m-o-r-e t-h-a-n t-o s-p-e-n-d m-y d-a-y-s w-r-i-t-i-n-g o-u-t l-i-n-e a-f-t-e-r l-i-n-e a-f-t-e-r l-i-n-e w-h-i-l-e m-y w-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l G-o-d-d-e-s-s l-i-v-e-s h-e-r b-e-s-t l-i-f-e - o-i-n-k o-i-n-k!

I-m a s-t-i-n-k-y s-i-s-s-y p-i-g-g-y w-h-o d-e-s-e-r-v-e-s n-o-t-h-i-n-g m-o-r-e t-h-a-n t-o s-p-e-n-d m-y d-a-y-s w-r-i-t-i-n-g o-u-t l-i-n-e a-f-t-e-r l-i-

It didn't take long for the first loser to spurt all over my face. I squealed and crouched over my precious lines, as two more loads sprayed over me. I made the mistake of looking up and got another directly in the eye. Several more hit me in the forehead and slowly oozed down my face, getting in my piggy snout were it pooled and would stay until it dried. The slaves were naturally heavy cummers after so long locked and within half an hour I was drenched in cum. I just whimpered and kept writing my lines and giving myself hard sticky slaps.

One piggy missed me completely. He literally burst into tears as he locked himself back up then went to stand in the corner and face the wall. I'd have felt bad for him if I wasn't a complete sissy cumdump, desperately trying to finish their loser lines, trapped in the most disgusting day of my life.

Well, so far.