Blackmailed Sissy Line Writing Hell Ch. 10

Story Info
Sissy only has one day left to finish their task...
1.2k words
4.33
6.3k
2

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 06/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday. I had just one day left to finish my horrible line writing task. Already the day had gotten off to a foul start. I'd been woken up by a loud knock at the front door. Yet another special delivery. Yet more neighbours, all waiting with cameras. When this was all over, I'd definitely have to move away.

Now Skunk Piggy, my stinky new friend, and I were holding hands, whimpering in our horrible skunk stench and waiting for our Goddess to come on Skype. Finally she emerged, all smiles.

"Morning Line Piggy! Morning Skunky-Wunky! Oh dear, someone didn't get to go home to their wife last night did they?"

"No Goddess Tamara, oink oink," said Skunk Piggy with a respectful curtsey.

"I gave you the choice between going home and sharing a bed with your beautiful wife, or staying with Line Piggy and using their stinky diaper as a pillow. And you chose the latter, didn't you skunky?"

I still couldn't believe that had happened. Skunk Piggy sobbed, confirmed it and oink oinked.

"Don't worry Skunky! I sent your wife a photo of you sound asleep in your pissy piggy pillow. She told me you'll be hearing from her divorce lawyer and will never see her again. Hooray!"

"B-but Goddess, please-"

"Hush! We've got more important things to talk about," said Goddess Tamara, giggling. "How many lines has line piggy managed?"

"Nine thousand nine hundred and thirty Goddess. Oink oink."

I gasped. I was just seventy lines away from freedom. Goddess Tamara applauded. "Oh I'm so proud of you Line Piggy!"

"Thank you Goddess Tamara! Oink oink! May I please start today's writing? Oink oink?"

"Soon Piggy, I promise! But don't you want your gift first?"

I nodded and oinked nervously. With shaking trotters, I opened my gift. It was a ball gag. Writing in my hot stinky conservatory would be even less fun with this on but it could have been a lot worse.

"Turn it over piggy!"

I turned it over and squealed, making Goddess Tamara laugh. There was a pen attached to the ball. I realised what this meant and went pale.

Skunk Piggy strapped it on. Now I had a stupid pen hanging out of my mouth.

"I want all those lines done perfectly piggy - no mistakes! Skunky, you are to rip up any page that isn't done perfectly, understood?"

"Yes Goddess Tamara. Oink oink!"

"Yay! Have a lovely day pigs. I think Susan and I are gonna go to a theme park or something. Have a wonderful sissy sunday being disgusting losers!"

We thanked her but she'd already hung up. I whimpered, got on my piggy knees and tried to write.

I

'

M

The pen tore across the page, ripping the paper in two. I squealed with frustration. Skunk Piggy quickly took the page away and replaced it with a new one. I said a slobbery 'thank you oink oink' to them and tried again.

I ' M A O

I squealed. It was so hard not to make circles and other messy shapes instead of letters. Skunk Piggy took this attempt away and tore it in two.

This went on for the next hour. It was dozens of attempts before I even managed to get one line written. And then I had to do it again perfectly seven more times or the page would be torn up. Naturally the pressure got to me and I failed immediately. I collapsed on the floor, a squealing sobbing mess.

"Don't give up, oink oink!"

I blinked away my tears and looked up at Skunk Piggy, sweating in their stupid leotard, diaper and piggy nose.

"You can do it, oink oink!"

I nodded and got back on my knees. I wish I could say that little motivational boost changed things but it was still a whole morning of failure. My lines were getting better, but not fast enough, and never good enough to finish a page. The sound of torn up paper became a constant. Hours passed and not a single line counted towards my total. All I could do was squeal, make another pathetic wet wet in my diaper, and try again.

Finally, after hours of this torture, i completed a page. Skunk Piggy applauded and added it to the pile. 62 lines to go. Eight more pages and I'd be home free.

It was another hour of sloppy failure before I finished another successful page. Minutes later I finished the third, but the drool from my stupid gag ruined it and so it was torn up.

8PM. Five pages done. I was really starting to panic now. I had to keep wiping away sweat. I kept getting close to the end of the page and then the pressure would get to be too much and I'd ruin it. Somewhere in the back of my piggy subby brain I was maybe even MAKING myself fail. I squealed and got back to it.

10PM Six pages done. I really had to pick up the piggy pace.

11PM I nearly finished page seven when an air horn went off and I ruined the page. I looked up to see Susan on the webcam holding an air horn. She laughed at me, flipped me off, and left me to it.

11:43 Seven pages done. Skunk Piggy shakily slotted another fresh page underneath me.

11: 46 Ruined the page

11: 52 Finished the page. Skunk Piggy found a mistake and apologetically tore it up.

11: 55 I stepped back and wiped as much sweat off my disgusting piggy body as possible. Two lines left for another pristine page and I wasn't going to mess it up.

11: 56 Goddess Tamara logged on and said "HI PIGGIES!" at the top of her voice. I jumped but manage to jump away from the paper, keeping the lines intact. I stood, curtsied, greeted her and oinked, then got straight back to it. Goddess Tamara hummed happily as I finished the penultimate line.

11: 57 I'm... a.... stinky..... sissy.... piggy.... who..... deserves.... nothing..... more....... than... to.... Spend..... my.... days.... writing..... out.... line..... after.... line.... after.... line.... while.... my... wonderful... Goddess... lives... her... best.... life...

oink...

oink!

Skunk Piggy grabbed the final page before anything could happen to it and put it on the pile. I stood up shakily, turned to the camera and said "All done Goddess Tamara, oink oink!" with a curtsey. An alarm went off telling us all that it was midnight.

"Well skunky?" asked Goddess Tamara.

"10,002 lines written," said Skunk Piggy proudly. "Oink oink!"

"Wow!" said Goddess Tamara. "That's incredible! How do you feel Line Piggy?"

"Amazing, oink oink," I said, bursting into happy tears. I started jumping for joy, not even caring anymore about how ridiculous I looked. "Thank you for my week of torture Goddess Tamara, oink oink!" I said. I couldn't wait to get out of these clothes. This disgusting diaper. This evil chastity cage. This week to be a horrible memory. I was already picturing running a warm bath while looking online for a good therapist.

"Oh I'm so proud my little line piggy," said Goddess Tamara, smiling adorably. "I didn't expect you to take it this well."

I stopped jumping up and down. "Take it well? Oink oink?"

"Our contract was for 10,000 lines," said Goddess Tamara. "You wrote 10,002."

To be Concluded