Blackmailed Sissy Line Writing Hell Ch. 11

Story Info
Piggy wants their old life back.
3k words
4.45
8.4k
8

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 06/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire had never looked more beautiful. Sitting there in her wedding dress, touching up her perfect makeup. I felt like the luckiest person in the world, watching her get ready for the big day. I thought back to how different things could have been and shuddered.

Six months earlier, I'd finally finished the most humiliating, miserable, sissiest week of my life. I'd written 10,002 lines for Goddess Tamara. Now I was stood in front of my webcam, trembling and whimpering in my diaper, as she explained why I'd failed my task.

"Piggy, it's very simple," said Goddess Tamara, patiently holding up my contract. "The deal was you had to write 10,000 lines or be exposed to everyone. You wrote 10,002 lines. That's two more!"

"Can't you count, pissbreath?" said Superior Susan, lying in Goddess Tamara's arms. "You failed fuckface. That means you get to be a loser piggy forever. You're welcome."

"B-but..." I could barely choke out words. I was so close to being free. So close to getting my life back.

"Piggy, do you really want to be a nasty little cheat?" said Goddess Tamara. "That's not how I raised you, is it?"

II forced myself to look away from her big sad eyes. "I don't wanna be a piggy anymore," I said, never more pathetic.

Goddess Tamara sighed and tore the contract in two. I gasped.

"Does this mean... Am I..."

"Your task is over. You failed to complete it but I won't collect on my side of the bargain. You're free to go." All the warmth from my Goddess' voice was gone. Instead she spoke to me in a tone of pure disappointment. It crushed my piggy heart.

"W-wait! Oink oink!"

Goddess Tamara couldn't even look at me.

"I... um... oink..."

Susan rolled her eyes. "Spit it out, cheater."

I couldn't do it. I couldn't let my Goddess down. I was about to say something when Skunk Piggy slapped a hand over my mouth.

"You're so close oink oink!" said Skunk Piggy. "Don't let her trick you!"

"Oh you'll pay for that Skunky," huffed Goddess Tamara. "Tell you what, Piggy. You have until midnight tomorrow to change your mind. Otherwise, never contact me again. Got it?"

"Y-yes Goddess Tamara. Oink oink."

"Don't oink. Only real piggies get to oink for me," she said, shaking her head and wiping away a tear. I nearly burst into tears myself. How could I let this angel down? "Your chastity key will be sent to you in the morning."

And with that she switched off the webcam. I squealed as Skunk Piggy slapped me across the face.

"Wake up, dumbass!" they said. "You're free! Have you any idea how lucky you are?"

"B-but... my Goddess..."

"Line Piggy, I have to go now and shovel a giant pile of manure and make another pile on the other side of the room oink oink. She's giving me nothing to do this task with but a child's spade oink oink. Tomorrow, I get to repeat the whole process again, moving all that manure back to the side of the room it was originally on oink oink. This will be the rest of my life - do you want it to be yours oink oink?"

"Um... b-but..."

Skunk Piggy shook their head and left my house, leaving me alone with my loser dilemma.

They were right. What the hell was I thinking? I immediately tore off the disgusting diaper. Threw off the stinky silly poofy dress. Gasped as I finally removed the piggy nose for the first time in a week. I ran upstairs and ran myself a bath. It felt like Heaven. At 2am I finally got into bed - a real bed again! - and fell straight to sleep.

Nightmares plagued me all night long. Goddess Tamara, looking at me with such disappointment. I tossed and turned, whining and drowning in guilt. I woke up with a start at 10am. Slapped myself again and went to the kitchen. Actually, screw that - I ordered in a luxury breakfast. I answered the door and tipped the delivery man heavily,. My neighbours watched, disappointed that they couldn't get yet more footage of me humiliating myself.

After my first real meal in a week and a strong coffee, I finally bit the bullet. I called Claire.

"What?" she snapped when she finally answered.

"I'm so sorry!" I said, before she could hang up. "The oinking... that was disgusting and childish of me. I'd lost a bet with a friend that meant I had to do it all day but that's no excuse for what I did to you. If you never speak to me again, I totally get it. And deserve it. But I needed you to hear the apology you deserved first."

Silence. I was beginning to think she'd hung up when I heard her whistle on the other end of the phone. "Wow, not bad. How long were you rehearsing that?"

"Basically all week," I admitted.

She laughed and I laughed too. And then we talked. All morning. For the first time in our lives, properly. She said she was dating Ryan (this made my stupid chastity cage hurt - the key hadn't shown up yet) but she was having doubts. Eventually we made plans to go to a restaurant that evening - my treat.

"But is this real?" asked Claire. "I need to know you actually are interested in a relationship."

"I swear it is," I said, my heart leaping in my chest.

"Then I'll see you tonight," said Claire happily. She hung up and I punched the air. I'll NEVER understand how I pulled that one back.

I was trying on different shirts, trying to decide what to wear to our first date, when the doorbell rang. It felt nice, not having an anxiety attack every time I went to the door now. It was a delivery man, thankfully not one of the many I'd humiliated myself in front of for the last week. He frowned at me and then handed me a key for my chastity cage. I had to apologise for how eagerly I snatched it from him.

"No problem. It's for something important, huh?"

I just nodded, keen to get back inside and finally be free.

"Just sign here."

I took the clipboard from him and signed where he pointed. Finally, I handed back the clipboard. I was about to shut the door when he said 'er, what the Hell?'

"What?"

He handed me back the clipboard. My face went pale. Instead of signing my name, I'd written 'I'm a stinky sissy piggy who deserves nothing more than to spend my days writing out line after line after line while my wonderful Goddess lives her best life - oink oink!'

"Ha ha ha," said the delivery man, rolling his eyes. "Dude, if you don't sign for this, I can't give it to you," he said, taking the key from me. I took the clipboard and signed it properly this time. I handed it back. He looked at the page then showed me what I'd written:

"I'm a stinky sissy piggy who deserves nothing more than to spend my days writing out line after line after line while my wonderful Goddess lives her best life - oink oink!"

I squealed and tried again. Nope. "I'm a stinky sissy piggy who deserves nothing more than to spend my days writing out line after line after line while my wonderful Goddess lives her best life - oink oink!"

"I'm gonna have to return this to sender," he said, walking off with my precious key. "Freak."

I just whimpered and shut the door. Still locked in chastity.

What the Hell was wrong with me?

Shaking, I went back upstairs to finish dressing for my date with Claire. I squealed when I saw my reflection. When had I put the piggy ears and pig nose back on? I must have been wearing them for the delivery man. Blushing, I ran downstairs to the kitchen bin to throw them away for good.

My stinky diaper was missing from the bin? I squealed again when I realised I was putting it back on. No no no no what was I doing? I gasped as I put on my horrible piss-stained dress, Once again I was back in my loser piggy uniform. I had to meet Claire in an hour. Snap out of it! Oink oink!

Block her. Open your laptop and block Go- block Tamara right now. I nodded, waddled up to my laptop in the boiling hot conservatory, flipped it open and pressed 'CALL'. I squealed again but before I could cancel the call, she answered.

"Oh wow," said Goddess Tamara, her mouth a little O of surprise. "Does... does this mean what I think it is?"

My lower lip trembled. I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't keep lying to myself about what I was. I burst into tears and proudly announced "I'm a stinky sissy piggy who deserves nothing more than to spend my days writing out line after line after line while my wonderful Goddess lives her best life - oink oink!" and curtsied respectfully.

Goddess Tamara burst into happy applause. "Oh Piggy, I knew you'd see sense! You've made me the happiest Goddess in the world!"

My heart melted. I smiled under my piggy snout.

"But disloyalty has to be punished. You understand that, right?"

"Y-yes Goddess Tamara. Oink oink"

"Gooood piggy! So, to prove you're sorry, I'm going to send you a new contract to sign. I want you to sign this one without reading it, OK? By showing you trust me completely, you'll prove I can trust you again. Doesn't that sound nice, piggy?"

"It sounds wonderful, Goddess. Oink oink"

I'd never seen Goddess Tamara smile like that before and a tiny voice in the back of my mind begged me to slam the laptop shut and end this madness. But soon I was signing my new contract instead. It was huge - at least a hundred pages long - but I kept my piggy promise and didn't read a word. I sent it back, with Susan as our witness, and my old life was finally over forever.

"Now for the fun part," said Goddess Tamara. "It's time for somebody to come out of the piggy closet."

***

I spent the next hour destroying my life. Goddess Tamara made Skype calls and then happily watched as I told my boss, my friends, my family, all my business contacts, that I was a stinky sissy piggy who deserves nothing more than to spend my days writing out line after line after line while my wonderful Goddess lives her best life - oink oink! I was fired, naturally, my friends wanted nothing more to do with me, and those who did were only interested in Goddess Tamara's offer of me being their little piggy maid.

The last few calls were the worst. Goddess Tamara had tracked down all my bullies from over the years. Everyone who'd ever made them weak and small. I was to thank them for giving me this inescapable kink, turning me into a pansy pig, then send them a thousand pounds from my fast-dwindling savings as a thank you. The mocking laughter of the people who'd ruined my life as they happily took my money would stay with me forever.

"Um, Goddess Tamara? Oink oink?"

"Piggies only speak when spoken to, dickbreath," snapped Susan. "It was on page 58 of the contract you signed."

"Awwww, I think we can make an exception, just this once," said Goddess Tamara sweetly. Go ahead Piggy."

"Um, I need to let Claire know I won't be meeting her after all. Oink oink."

Susan burst out laughing. "You seriously convinced her to take you back? Oh my God."

"Don't worry, Piggy. That's already taken care of," said Goddess Tamara, clapping her hands and smiling adorably.

"It has? Oink oink?"

"Mhm! Go wait outside for the car. It should be at yours in about an hour. You're going on a little trip."

***

After a tortuous hour outside answering all my neighbours horrible questions, another of Goddess Tamara's pigs drove me to the restaurant. I was shaking like a leaf as I waddled inside. All the other tables were empty. I gasped when I saw that Claire wasn't alone. Ryan and Claire stopped making out and fell into a huge laughing fit when they saw me.

"I can't believe it's true," said Claire.

"I can," said Ryan smugly.

Just like my Goddess had ordered, I simply curtsied to them both and said "I'm a stinky sissy piggy who deserves nothing more than to spend my days writing out line after line after line while my wonderful Goddess lives her best life - oink oink!"

Naturally they both burst out laughing again.

A pretty waitress came out and explained that I'd booked out the entire restaurant and paid for Ryan and Claire to enjoy a luxury meal. She also explained that Piggy sadly couldn't join them as they had a very messy bathroom to clean.

"Oh no, what a shame," said Claire, rolling her eyes.

The waitress clicked her fingers in my face, my cue to follow her and leave the two lovebirds alone. We entered the most horrible bathroom I'd ever seen.

"We're renovating," explained the waitress, holding her nose. "This bathroom hasn't been cleaned since the previous owners abandoned it years ago." She dropped a lone toothbrush on the floor, apparently my entire cleaning supplies. "Have fun!" she laughed, leaving me to it.

So it was that I spent the first evening of my exciting new life on my hands and knees, scrubbing a foul bathroom, while a few feet away the love of my life enjoyed a romantic meal with my rival on my dime. Occasionally the waitress would stop by to tell me about the latest delicious course the loving couple were enjoying while my stomach rumbled away. Then she'd give me a swirlie in the grimmest of the toilets and yell at me to get back to work. This went on long into the night and until the early hours of the morning.

Finally, the waitress summoned me. Apparently Ryan wanted me around for the end of the meal. To thank me? I waddled out. Claire didn't hide her irritation at me being there.

Ryan flipped me off, then took out a small box. He got up from the table and onto one knee.

"Claire, will you make me the happiest man alive?"

Even over my loud piggy sobbing, I heard Claire say yes. They embraced while the waitress dragged me by my snout back to the bathroom then gave me a long, painful whipping for being so rude during the romantic moment. She took my toothbrush away and said I could use my dress to finish scrubbing the rest of the bathroom.

When I finally finished, around 7am, I was kicked out without a thank you. Claire and Ryan were long gone, but there were plenty of strangers around to laugh at me. Skunk Piggy arrived - no car this time - and together we walked hand-in-hand to my new home. They explained on the way that Goddess Tamara had finished draining my accounts and that Master Mike now owned my house. I was to be put in charge of all the boring paperwork of selling it for him next week.

It was the most disgusting flat I'd ever seen. One room, with a lone fridge and a toilet in the middle of it. There was a fellow piggy stood in one of the corners. Toilet Piggy was on their knees, their head in the toilet. Skunk Piggy got in their corner, then pointed at one of the others. My new home.

I waddled to the corner, whimpering. After an hour of boring corner time, I jumped when a speaker crackled into life.

"Line piggy!" said Goddess Tamara, except the speaker made her voice sound harsh and tinny. I soon learned I would never hear her lovely voice again. "You are to do your lines aloud for the rest of the evening. Hope your fellow losers enjoy!"

I whimpered and said "I'm a stinky sissy piggy who deserves nothing more than to spend my days writing out line after line after line while my wonderful Goddess lives her best life - oink oink!"

"I'm a stinky sissy piggy who deserves nothing more than to spend my days writing out line after line after line while my wonderful Goddess lives her best life - oink oink!"

"I'm a stinky sissy piggy who deserves nothing more than to spend my days writing out line after line after line while my wonderful Goddess lives her best life - oink oink!"

I suppose life could be worse, though I'm not sure how. Every day I walk to Master Mike's to do his chores and suck his dick. Then I prance back to my home to stand in the corner for three hours of saying my lines aloud, much to the irritation of my fellow losers. All these months later, you think I'd be used to the stares and the laughter, the endless backbreaking work, the awful stench thats a constant, the screaming frustration from my permalocked piggy clit, and my ridiculous piggy mantra. But no.

It was about six months into this fun new life (at least I think - we're not allowed a calendar and all the days feel the same) when I found a letter at the apartment. I'd received an invitation to the wedding. Claire and Ryan wanted to watch me see what I'd lost. I couldn't stop whimpering during their vows, but luckily my beloved Master Mike held his hand over my mouth and made sure to give me a good paddling after as punishment. The wedding over, I was honoured to be given the job of cleaning up after the entire reception, before waddling back to my apartment, my corner, and my life as a loser piggy. "I'm a stinky sissy piggy who deserves nothing more than to spend my days writing out line after line after line while my wonderful Goddess lives her best life - oink oink!" I cheered as I scrubbed. Oink oink! Oink oink oink!

THE END