Blackmailed to be Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The elevator ride down was a nightmare. Everyone left at the same time so there were a dozen of us crammed into the tiny elevator. I could hear the plug buzzing, even though it was motionless. And When I glanced down I was sure that my pink panties were glowing through my slacks. We all exploded out of the elevator like a cannon had gone off.

All the good restaurants were north, Sally's was south. Hopefully that meant no one would see me enter a porn shop on my lunch. Sally's was a modern shop so it was very clean and very well lit. I approached the counter and asked for a video booth

"Right or Left." The girl behind the counter asked. Indifferent to my presence until I answered.

"Right" I said. Her eyes flicked to me instantly a smile creeping across her lips as waved me to booth number four. The video booths were along the far edge away from the doors. I entered on the right and followed as it curved around behind the rooms on the left. There were six booths total, three had red lights on above them. Number four did not. Stories online always make glory holes out to be some kind cum soaked sea of STDs. Mine was actually clean. I set my phone up on a small shelf and stripped down to my too small panties and buttplug. I started broadcasting in the MasterMe app and then knelt down waiting for my first cock.

It didn't take long for a limp cock to slide through the hole. I took a hold of the cock and the man jumped, as if he didn't think someone would actually be there. I gently messaged his balls while licking the tip. I had imagined doing this with a real cock for so long. I practiced on Mr. Wallace constantly. Now that I was here and I held a real cock in my hands felt it's head against my tongue as it began to swell I knew the next thirty minutes were going to be amazing. As he hardened as his cock began to straighten up I sucked it into my mouth. I moaned and hummed as I bobbed back and forth on the cock. This was what I was meant to do is all I thought as I felt his cock throb and pump a large load of cum into my mouth. Once he came he pulled out and leaned back against the wall in bliss. I swallowed must of his cum, but there was still a thin layer on my tongue that I played with waiting for my next favorite person.

It didn't take long for another cock to slip through. He was erect already and I pounced on him. As I swallowed his cock I reached between my legs and started to move the plug around. I was close to cumming when he started to twitch and pulled out of my mouth. He shot his load all over my face. I was shocked and just sat there letting it drip down as he pulled his cock back through the hole and left me alone. Before I had a chance to even think about cleaning myself up another cock slipped into the booth. I didn't move forward at first then I felt the plug buzz and looked at my phone.

Master - Don't disappoint your customer.

Customer, was I a whore. I tried to push the thought from my mind as I leaned forward and took the cock. I didn't respond to Master, I wanted to plug to keep buzzing. I think my secret master knew I wanted it to because it stayed on as the next four cocks that were pushed through. Just before the fourth cock was pushed through a light above me flashed five times. I knew I was going to put all my effort into getting this one last cock off before I ran out of time. I pulled his balls through the hole and started off by sucking them both into my mouth and moving them around. His cock started to twitch so I abandoned his balls an shoved his cock clear down my throat. I could feel him starting to twitch almost instantly. But I wasn't ready for him to cum yet. I wanted to feel his cock pumping in and out of my mouth as long as possible, but I knew my time was up. I pulled back so that just his head was in my mouth and jacked him off with one and hand while messaging his balls with the other. He exploded in my mouth pumping round after round into me. When the anonymous cock was done he jerked it out of the hole and my mouth so fast that I spilled a good amount of his cum down onto my chest. I clamped my lips closed tightly and swirled it around in my mouth.

The plug stopped buzzing for a moment and then pulsed again. I turned to my phone I had a message waiting.

Master - DON'T SWALLOW.

I nodded my head yes.

Master - Take off your panties.

I peeled the Tight stretchy lace fabric down my legs and held it up for the camera.

Master - I want all that cum on the inside back of those panties. I want your ass bathed in cum for the rest of the day.

Without thinking I spit the cum onto the panties before I started speaking. "I have to return to work. The cum will soak through everyone will know. I will lose my job. Please you can't..."

My pleadings were cut off by a sharp and violent buzz from the plug.

Master - I do not take orders from a pathetic Cock slut while she stands naked in a glory hole. Put those panties back on and get dressed. You will be punished for this later.

"Yes sir." I answered while I carefully pulled the panties up my legs. It was bad enough I was going to have cum soaked panties on, I didn't want to have it streaked down my legs as well. Holding the wet stretchy panties as wide as I could I carefully slipped my legs inside them. Even being as careful as I could I still felt the panties hit my leg and cold slimy trail of cum being left behind. Pulling them into place I cringed when the wet back of the tight stretchy lace sucked itself between my cheeks.

Every movement made my ass tingle and quiver. I dressed as quick as I could and darted out of the booth. I was almost to the door when I heard a voice call out to me.

"Hey Booth Four!" The young woman behind the counter called out to me. Her disinterest long gone now. "One of your patrons bought you a gift."

Hurrying over to her unable to look her in the eye and tried to grab the bag but she wouldn't let go. "He is a regular comes in every Tuesday and Thursday. He told me to let him know if you are here again. You must have a heavenly mouth."

"Thank you" was all I could manage as I yanked the bag from her hands and hurried for the door. As I stepped out into the light I felt like a police searchlight was on me. The shop was so quite the street sounded like a war zone. The bank sign across the street showed I had five minutes to get back to work. Rushing through the crowd of people whose jobs didn't suck and appeared to have longer lunches then I did was frustrating on many levels. The faster I walked the more cum I could feel dripping down my legs. That combined with the plug made it feel like I had gotten a good fucking the last half hour.

I dropped into my seat just as my boss came around the corner doing his after lunch head count. I swore I heard a splat as cum oozed between my cheeks. I dropped the bag on my lap and slid under my desk. Typing furiously as he walked past.

Fake working turned into real working and before I knew it 3 hours had past. As my little desk clock chimed four thirty. I looked around and took a breath. Just another thirty minutes and I will have survived the day. I smiled as I turned back to my computer. And just as the tips of my smile touched mu cheeks my phone buzzed and the plugin side me burst to life.

Master - You didn't tell me you got a present.

The bag, I had been so busy fake working and trying not to draw attention to my self that I had forgotten all about it. I reached for it on my lap and panicked. It was gone. My head darted in a circle to see if anyone was looking my way before I slid my chair out and looked under my desk. It was there, safe and sound.

Master - What was it.

Me - I was going to open it at home.

Master - I think we should open it now. Lets do an unboxing video. Set the phone up and start broadcasting.

My hands were trembling as I propped the phone up and reached into the bag. I kept looking over my shoulder expecting at any moment someone would step up behind me and my life would be over. The box inside the package was small I pulled it out and let out a gasp. It was a cock cage.

Master- You don't really call that thing between your legs a cock do you.

I shook my head no.

Master - Don't want to answer out loud...

The plug pulsed in my back side as I shook my head no.

Master - Hmmm... Well I have a fun idea. You get to pick your next challenge. Option A, Drop your pants right now at your desk and lock that little clit stick between your legs in its new cage. You can then throw the box away where ever you want. Option B, You open it up throw the box away in the desk trash and go put it on in the bathroom. All while broadcasting of course.

There was no choice for me. I opened the box and threw it in the trash before hurrying off to the bathroom to lock myself away. I was clutching the little cage so hard it cut into the palm of my hand. I dropped my pants quickly and fished my clit out of the front of my panties. The cage wasn't nearly as straight forward as I thought it would be. I suddenly found myself wishing I had brought the instructions. Or better yet that my phone wasn't broadcasting so I could search on it. After almost a minute of pushing and pulling it popped open and I was able to slip it around my clit. Clamping it closed I used the cheap little lock it came with to keep it closed.

Sitting back down at my desk, my body ran cold and my feet started to twitch. The box for the cock cage was sitting on my desk, a foot away from a note from my boss - Please come see me. Standing up I walked to his office terrified of what was about to be said or done.

A gentle knock on the frame of his open door alerted Mr. Waters to my presence. Looking up from his computer he nodded. "I was just looking for you. Tomorrow afternoon, I need you to go with me over to McCastle Holdings. They want to talk about the report that you put together last month."

Before I could respond Mr. Waters waved me away. I didn't need a second telling. I scurried back to my desk plopping down I forgot about the plug, the cage, the box, that I was broadcasting to a hidden blackmailer. I was reminded of all of that when the pulsed alive once more.

Master - Well well well, we have a field trip tomorrow. I just want to say how proud I am of you. Leaving the box on your desk, you are a very good gurl. Put it in the trash now. I will message you again at five thirty with your next set of instructions.

All I could think about was the box, had I left it on my desk or does 'Master' work here too. I tried to refocus on work but with only a few minutes till five I knew that was pointless. Almost everyone in the office was shutting down and packing up. My phone buzzed with another message.

Master - Silly me... I forgot that you cage comes with a lock. And a lock has a key. I don't think you should have control of that key right now. Drop it in an envelope and address it to yourself. Then mail it before you leave.

I was waiting for my bus at Five-Thirty when my phone chimed with an address. My normal bus would get me half way there a transfer ticket would get me the rest of the way. The bus dropped me off in front of a strip mall. A crappy buffet diner was at one end and a Thrift store was at the other end. In the middle was six or seven mom and pop shops - A wig store, a makeup store, two check chasing places, a liquor store and a couple that I couldn't tell what they were selling.

The bus was running ahead of schedule when I stepped off, I arrived at the address three minutes before I was scheduled too. That was how I realized that 'Master' wasn't following me. Three minutes later, three minutes on the dot, my phone chimed.

Mater - Go to the thrift store. In the small furniture section, you will find an armoire take what is inside it to a changing room. Strip down to your panties and then start a broadcast.

The thrift store was busy enough to keep the single employee busy at the register. Which left me for the most part unsupervised. Finding the armoire was easy pulling out what was in it was less so. It was stuffed with clothes. I piled it all up and headed over to the changing rooms.

They locked... Nice big strong locks were on each door. Well not strong but it was at least a lock. I entered the largest stall dumped the bundle of clothes and stripped down to my panties. While waiting for my first command I let my hand drift to the back of my panties. I slipped it between my cheeks and was shocked to find the panties were still wet with cum. Moving that finger to my mouth was dizzying. I could still taste the cum. Reached back for another finger full when my plug vibrated. Sighing I looked down at my phone.

Master - You are buying everything in that pile but I want to see you wear it first. For being such a good gurl earlier I am going to let you take your panties off and suck them clean.

I didn't have to be told twice. I almost ripped them I pulled them down my legs so fast. Stuffing them into my mouth I smiled as the taste of sweet cum coated my tongue. I spent the next two hours trying on various articles of clothing, all of it female. If I hadn't been broadcasting like a cheap whore this would have been the best night I had had in years. Just playing dress up in front of a mirror with the taste of cum in my mouth.

With three items left I was startled back to reality by a knocking at the door. "Anyone in there? Stores closing."

My voice froze in my throat. I couldn't speak, I couldn't move. I heard the handle jiggle and then I responded except my words were gagged by a pair of bright pink panties. Before I could pull them out the door opened. We both just stood there staring at each other. After a few seconds I pulled the panties from my mouth "I am almost done."

"Go on then. Finish up." The man said his voice deep and enticing.

Closing the door just slipped my mind. I dropped the panties on the floor and turned around to face the mirror. I was naked from the waist down, All I had on was a neon green tube top. Next was a pair of short shorts, Pulling them up I stuck my ass out towards the employee. I could see him in the mirror his look of shock had been replaced with a grin as he adjusted his crotch. Once the shorts were in place, with half my ass hanging out the back I spun around letting the camera on my phone see all sides of me. With my back to the employee again I peeled the shorts off my body bending and thrusting back at the same time.

I gasped when I felt his hand on my ass, his fingers spread out as his hand gave me a gentle squeeze. I didn't stand up right away I let his hand roam my backside. He slipped a finger between my cheeks and pressed be base of my plug. I moaned and he sighed, "Well I guess this hole is off limits then."

I didn't answer I just stood up and tossed the shorts aside with a toe. Next was a transparent blouse and a tartan pleated dress. I tried on each in turn and when I was done I turned back to the employee and said, "I am going to get it all I just need to get dressed first."

"First." Was all he said as he placed a hand on top of my head and gently but forcefully pushed me to my knees. I knew what he wanted, and honestly, I wanted it too. I opened his pants and pulled out his cock. He was MASSIVE. I was more then happy I wouldn't be taking him up my ass tonight. He put Mr. Wallace to shame. I wrapped my hands around him and guided him into my mouth. I swallowed him as deep as I could but had to stop well before the base of his pulsing member. I started to pull back which he wasn't happy with. He grabbed my head and started to fuck my face hard and fast. I didn't know what do besides wrap my arms around him and hold on. This was nothing like earlier, no pleasure for me just his cock pounding in and out. Just as I was about to panic the breath in my lungs long gone; he pushed me away. I fell back my legs spread eagle in front of me gasping for air. His hand continued pumping his cock as he stepped closer to me. Three firm strokes and he was done. His cock began to twitch shooting ropes of hot cum across my face and body. I didn't try and bloke my face or my hair I just let him douse me in his seed.

With one final flick sending a glob of cum to plop on my stomach, he put his cock away. Reaching down he grabbed my panties before walking off, "I will see you at the register. You better have money for all this shit."

It took me a few minutes to regain my breath, the whole time the plug in my ass was buzzing away violently. Finally I reached over and grabbed my phone. Master had sent me a message and two pictures.

Master - Leave your old clothes and wear the following out. After you paid I will give you your next assignment.

The two pictures were of the Pleated Tartan Skirt and the neon green tube top. I was to tired to argue. I grabbed my pants to wipe my face clean when my phone buzzed again.

Master - I like this look on you. No cleaning up.

I sighed and tossed my pants aside. I grabbed the skirt and wrapped around myself before pulling the tube top over my head. Looking in the mirror I looked like a schoolgirl who wanted to be a whore. I put my loafers back on and grabbed the pile of woman's clothes I was about to buy.

I dumped the pile of clothes on the counter and waited while the employee started ringing everything up. Once he was done with the pile on the counter, and it had all been shoved into a giant plastic bag he motioned to the skirt and tube top. I looked around for the tags and realized that both were in the back. Before I could turn around he grabbed me and bent me over the counter scanning the tube top. And lifting the hem of the skirt to scan it. He held me there for a solid thirty second with my ass on display at the front of the store.

Standing up he gave me the total and I realized I had left my wallet in my pants in the back of the store. Pulling my wallet out my phone buzzed, I looked at it and my head dropped.

"I am tired and I just want to go home." I said looking around the store. Thankfully everyone had cleared out and it was just me walking around making a fool of myself. "Please."

My phone buzzed again and I moved towards the shoes and the bin of purses. I didn't waste time with the purses I grabbed one and moved to the shoes. They had dozens of pairs of heels and since I had small feet almost all of them fit me. I grabbed a pair of matching three inch heels and left my shoes. I pulled the tags off as I put them on terrified of what he would make me do to scan them.

After paying I threw my wallet and phone in my new purse and grabbed the heavy bag of clothes and left. The employee, I never did learn his name, gave me a hard slap on the ass as I was walking out. "Next time you come give me some of that ass and maybe I give you ten percent off."

I was ready to scream, ten percent off, my ass was worth WAY more then just ten percent off. But I choose to ignore him and made my way towards the bus stop when my phone buzzed again.

Master - Punishment time.

I dropped the shopping bag in the middle of the parking lot.

Me - I just had my punishment.

Master - I can't hear you.

I looked around before speaking, no one was close, "I just had my punishment."

Master - You got - COCK, Cum, and slutty clothes. That was like the best birthday every. Nice try. Head over to Tina's Emporium. If the woman behind the counter asks, you will say 'I need another pair of matching bra and panties since you lost you gave your last pair away'

I picked up the bag again and headed for the store, of course it was at the far end of the lot. Thankfully I wouldn't have to deal with people till I got closer. Tina's was empty except for the heavy set black woman behind the counter. She was thumbing through the latest issue of a gossip magazine. She glanced up and did a double take. "Can I help you."