Blackmailed to be Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sent the last one off someone else entered the bathroom. Kyle, Kyle was a douche bag, and a terrible accountant. I could deal with him being a horrible person if he didn't also suck at his job. He was on his phone bragging to someone how amazing he was at the big McCastle meeting this morning. A meeting he wasn't at. My phone buzzed and I looked down.

Master - I like the initiative. As a reward I will only require one more picture and then you are good to go. I want a mirror shot. I want to see you in the bathroom mirror. In just your slut wear. Of course.

Me - Someone else is in the bathroom.

Master - Ask him Join in.

I started to tap out a response that there was no way that would be able to happen when a response from Master popped up.

Master - Only kidding. Wait him out.

Waiting for Kyle to finish up I absent mindedly reached down and started to push the dildo in and out of my ass. My mind drifted from my current situation to lunch yesterday. Sitting in that glory hole sucking all those cocks. I grabbed another glob of cum from my panties and smeared it under my nose. The smell of cum almost sent me over the edge again. Kyle finished up before I shot another load into my nasty panties.

The door thumped closed and I bolted to the mirror. I smiled held the camera up and snapped the picture. I was about to bolt back when I had a thought, I rolled the back of my panties down put my back to the camera and bent over. Biting my lip as I looked over my shoulder into the camera. I snapped the second picture and hurried back to the stall. Not a moment to soon either as someone entered the bathroom.

I only sent Master one of the pictures from me in front of the mirror. I had a feeling I knew what he was going to do, and sure enough. As soon as he received the picture he shot me a message back.

Master - I want another one.

He was becoming predictable. I waited a few seconds and then sent him another one.

Me - I am going to get in trouble if I don't get back to my desk soon you know.

Master - True go ahead insert your plug and get back to work.

I cleaned the dildo as best I could in the sink and returned to my desk. I stuck it in a drawer and returned to work. Master didn't bother me again until almost five. He gave me another address and a time. I googled it before I left this time. It was a sex shop. Not as nice as the one downtown. The online reviews made it pretty clear things were going to get nasty.

The sex shop was a small concrete building with no windows and no signs. I actually missed it the first time I walked down the street. There was a sign above the door that said Tommy's and that was it. Tommy was sitting behind the counter thumbing through a twenty year old copy of hustler. Half the store was cheap stripper wear and the other half was a collection of old dildos and vibrators. After wondering around the store for almost twenty minutes before my phone finally buzzed.

Master - Tell Tommy that you want to gurl the main cock hole tonight.

I walked up to the counter and tapped a small bell trying to avoid talking as long as possible. Tommy looked up at me and rolled his eyes.

"No one is here yet." Tommy said as he turned his attention back to the magazine.

"I am here... I mean I want to Gurl the cock hole tonight." I said my eyes darting down to the counter. I didn't want to look him in the eye when I said that.

Without looking up from his magazine Tommy said, "You don't look much like a cock slut to me."

"I am, I love cock I really am a slut." I answered looking up trying to get Tommy to look at me again. I was about to continue convincing him when my phone went off. Master had messaged me again.

Master - He means strip.

Taking a deep breath I started to unbutton my shirt, as my shirt parted and my purple bra came into view I remembered just how ridiculous I was about to look. Bra, Panties and stockings should ALWAYS MATCH... or at least coordinate. I laid my shirt down on the counter and paused a moment before moving on to my pants hoping that Tommy would give me a reprieve. He didn't. I dropped pants to my ankle and knelt down to get my feet out of the tangle of fabric. I wasn't ready to take my shoes off and walk barefoot through this place. Standing back up I can see that I have Tommy's attention.

"Well I guess we do have a nice little piece for tonight." Tommy adjusted his cock through his jeans while he stood up. While Tommy walked around I set my pants on the counter with my shirt. Tommy saw the phone in my hand. "No electronics in the box. I ain't replacing your phone when it gets covered in cum."

Not for the first time today I realized I was being really stupid, "My phone stays with me."

"No phone, or no Cock." Tommy turned towards me. His large belly hanging over his belt and exposed from his too short shirt. Taking a step closer to me, Tommy wrapped his arm around me and firmly grabbed my ass squeezing it tight in his large hands. "Now I know a sweet little piece of ass like you doesn't want to go ALL night without any cock."

"I know you don't want your customers to go ALL night without a sweet little cocksucker like me." I replied. My heart thumping so hard in my chest I thought it was about to burst out like a little alien monster like in that movie. Tommy licked his lips and squeezed my ass again. I closed my eyes and moaned.

"Leave the phone." Tommy said as he gave me a hard slap on the ass and started towards the back. "Come on."

I left my phone. We were half way to a curtained off passage when Tommy stopped and moved me so that I was standing in front of him. "Lets see your slutty walk."

Unconsciously I scanned the whole place. We were pretty much alone. Some guy (who I hadn't seen earlier) was off in a far corner but other then him we were alone. With a sigh I said Ok spun my back to Tommy and started walking swaying my hips for him.

"How are you able to make such an obviously fuckable ass look unattractive." Tom said as he grabbed the back of my thong pulling it up, lifting me onto my toes. "Lose the shoes."

I kicked my shoes off while Tommy held me suspended my thong. Once I had the shoes off Tommy released my thong and slapped my ass again, harder then he had the first time. Tommy stomped off towards a rack of heels so high, they looked like stilts. While Tommy was away I slipped a finger into the back of my thong and ran it down, extracting the fabric from my crack. Tommy returned with a pair of clear acrylic heels. Thankfully not crazy high only six inches... So I walked the rest of the way sure that at any moment I was going to fall and break a leg.

This glory hole was as different from the last one as this shop was. The room, and that was generous, was barely bigger then I would be kneeling down. Three of the walls had holes in them. And under each hole was a chain that went through the wall. On my end of the chain was a collar and two hand cuffs. I turned to tommy and he just had a wicked grin on his face. I started to open my mouth but he pushed me into the hole before I could protest.

I found my voice as he locked the collar around my neck, he had already locked my hands in place, "I think I changed my mind."

Tommy rolled his eyes and closed the door. My hands and mouth couldn't move more then an inch from the hole in front of each. Cock slipped through the middle hole and right into my mouth. Almost immediately cocks slid in to my hands. I started masturbating the cocks in my hands while sucking the cock in my mouth. The one in my mouth came first, and he barely dribbled any cum out, but the two in my hands exploded and almost in unison. I jerked when they hit me in unison and that giggled as I felt the second, third, forth and finally a fifth blast of cum strike my head from each side. They pulled out just as a new cock slide into my mouth. I don't know how long I was in their till Tommy opened the door but I stopped counting at 10 cocks in each hole; and I knew I stopped counting early.

All the holes were empty when the door opened an while I was having a blast I was ready to get out. Only I didn't get out. Tommy was standing there holding a rather large dildo, "Your phone went off. I told your master you were busy and he thought you could use more of a challenge."

Tommy knelt behind me pulled my thong aside. He popped my plug out and tossed it into the growing puddle of jizz at my feet. He rubbed the tip of the plastic cock up and down my crack gather some cum to lube it up before shoving it inside me. I gasped and he laughed. Once the dildo was firmly in place and suction cupped to the ground, tommy cleared the cum from a small patch of skin on my ass, right near when the dildo was. HE then reached around me and clipped two little wires to my nipples. He flipped a switch somewhere and my whole body felt like it was on fire, starting with my nipples.

"I would slide down that cock if I was you." Tommy said with a giggle.

I pushed myself down all the way and the fire stopped, for a second.

"Up again little miss to good to do as shes told." Tommy said.

Pulling myself up wasn't easy but I did, and when I did it stopped for a second. I not an idiot I could see what I had to do. I started to slide up and down the dildo. Tommy closed the door and more cocks started coming through the holes. I had to keep the pace just right to keep myself from getting buzzed. The pace was easy to keep when I was just jacking two guys off, but when I also had a cock in my mouth it was really tricky. I knew the guys could feel it too cause a few times the guys let out an excited grunt when it would kick in. This time I was determined to keep count... I lost track at fifteen through each hole. When the door finally opened and I Tommy pulled the electrified dildo from me I fell to the floor and passed out. I was exhausted.

When I came too Tommy's was empty, except for Tommy who was back sitting behind the counter reading another ridiculously old porn mag. I made my way to the front leaving a drip trail of cum on Tommy's nasty carpet. I imagine I wasn't the first Gurl, or Girl, to do it. When I reached the front Tommy simply grunted at me. My clothes weren't on the counter. I don't know why I expected them to be, of course my phone was. I looked at a clock above the door and panicked, it was almost midnight. The last bus ran at twelve-thirty. "Where are my clothes."

"What do I look like your pimp." Replied Tommy never looking up from his magazine.

"Don't be an ass." I shot back faster then I should have.

"Look, Call your boyfriend and have him come and bring you clothes. Just stop dripping cum on my floor." Tommy pushed my phone towards me as he said it.

"I don't have a boyfriend." My voice cracked when I said that and standing there half naked layered in cum I realized I must have looked really pathetic. "I mean I'm look. I am taking the bus. I can go wait at the stop like this and get arrested. I am sure the news would love an image of that."

Just to be clear this was a completely idle threat. There was no way in hell I was going outside in any state that would get me arrested.

Tommy tossed his magazine down and sneered at me as he walked to a box behind the counter. He rummaged around for a minute and then pulled out a blue sequined club dress.

"I want my clothes." I said.

"This is all your getting. And if you want this you are going to give me something in return."

Time was running out. So nodded and reached out for the dress. Tommy held it back with a wicked smile. Using a finger he turned me around and bent me over the front counter. Before I could say anything his cock was buried in my ass. I had never had a real cock in my ass before and doing it now in at the front of the store wasn't what I hopped for when losing my cherry. Tommy's fingers snaked into my hair and grabbed a hold. He started to slam into me like he wanted to push me through the glass.

The harder he pounded the deeper he got inside me. The deeper he got the better it felt. I didn't want to like it but my body responded I could feel cum building in my clitty. The closer he came to climaxing the harder Tommy pounded me. I closed my eyes being myself not to cum. I didn't want to come from his cock; but then he exploded inside me. I keep true to my desires and held my climax back for a moment. Until he slowed down. After he flooded my bowels with his seed Tommy slowed down to a smooth and gentle pace, it couldn't resist and my clitty exploded into its cage.

Tommy slowed down as his body came down form his momentary high. He took a second to catch his breath before pulling his softening cock from me. With a hard smack on my ass that I knew without looking left a mark Tommy said, "I should make you clean the glass. Your disgusting body really did a number on it."

I snatched the dress from him and pulled it over my head, calling out as I moved to the door "Clean it yourself."

"Whore." Tommy called back. As he returned to his chair. "Some other sissy will be by any time now."

I don't know if he meant that as an insult or what but I didn't care. I was running out of time. The door had almost closed behind me when I remembered the butt plug. I was going to have to go back. Keeping my head down I blasted to the back. The little room was still open and as I approached it I the smell of spunk washed over me. Is that what I smelled like? Pushing that thought from my mind I pulled the door open all the way and looked at the floor. There it was sitting in a literal pool of cum. Squatting down I picked it up and reached between my legs to slide it in. After the dildo and Tommy it slide it so easily I was worried it would fall out. Thankfully the back of my thong sat snug against it and kept it in from sliding out.

Leaving once again time was really not on my side. The echo from my heels clicking on the concrete as I made my way up the street to the bus stop sounded like gun shots. I prayed that the bus was a little late and empty, as if anyone up there was listening to me. Thankfully, someone heard me because I caught the bus. It wasn't empty. But I would take it.

The drive gave me a nasty look as I climbed on and scanned my pass. "Don't sit on my seats. I ain't cleaning up after you."

My faced burned bright red as I made my way to the back. Almost twenty people were riding the bus. Most were drunk college kids who took a second to laugh at the hooker on her way home. The rest were older, some sneered at me as I walked past and some leered at me. I don't know which was worse. Making my way to the back I was happy to find my company on the thirty minute ride home would be mostly passed out drunks.

Grabbing a handle I closed my eyes and hung on as the bus started moving. I hadn't even recovered from the bus pushing me back when I felt a hand slide up my skirt and a voice in my ear. "Tell me honey, how much for a quick hand job."

Alcohol was heavy on his breath. Before I could respond his hand found my plug and started to push it up. I moaned and he laughed. With his free hand he tucked the back of my skirt into the waistband of my panties and then unzipped his pants. I reached back and was surprised by what I found, he was large. I could barely wrap my hands around his cock. All I could think was that I wanted to suck him.

"Let me suck your cock." I whispered turning my head back to face him. "My mouth is amazing."

He laughed again, "Like I would put my dick inside you. I'm not that drunk. Just jack me off sweetheart."

I rubbed the head of his cock against my ass and panties. I tried to keep my jerking motions consistent, I didn't know his name but I wanted him to walk away knowing I knew how to make a man cum. I was almost home before I felt his cock jerk and a warm splash on my ass. I kept pulling and he kept cumming. I counted at least ten thick ropes of cum laying across my backside.

"Not bad, I have had better but you did ok." He said as he tucked his cock back into his pants. "Maybe next time you wont be so disgusting and I can bury my cock in that ass."

Once his cock was away he pulled out his wallet. I just stared forward feeling his cum slowly dripping down my ass. I had more cum in the last few hours then I had ever had in my entire life and I really REALLY liked it. I liked the taste, the feeling of it on my body, I liked the way it soaked into clothes and they stuck to my body. Behind me, the man pulled my thong from between my cheeks and slipped a bill behind it before letting it snap back. "Leave your skirt like that. It looks better."

My mumbled ok was lost when the bell rang to stop the bus. It was my stop. I bounced off the bus and started walking towards my apartment. It never occurred to me to fix my skirt, I walked the whole way home with my ass hanging out. My phone chimed just as I got to my door. A message from Master.

MASTER - Strip outside. Leave ALL your clothes on your doorstep. Except your shoes, they make your ass look fuckable.

Stripping down in public had become the norm recently but I still felt a chill about doing it here and now. Realizing the quicker I did it the better I stripped all my clothes off and hurried inside, but not before grabbing the cum soaked bill that my thong had held in place. Master texted me good night as I removed the plug and started to charge it. Back at home alone the day swept over me. I climbed into bed not even bothering to clean up or take the stripper heels off and passed out.

Thursday

My alarm didn't wake me, I realized that when I dragged myself out of bed and found my apartment bright from the late morning sun. Every part of my was sore and stiff not just with fatigue but with a thick layer of dried cum. I pulled the stripper heels off and tossed them towards my other shoes. I knew I was late for work, but I for damn sure was taking a shower before I did anything else. I turned the shower on and leaned against the wall with my eyes closed waiting for the water to heat up. Opening my eyes I caught sight of someone in the mirror I wasn't expecting. Standing across from my was a slut. A nasty filthy drenched in cum of dozens of men slut. Just the sight of her in the mirror got me hard. I bit my lip and the taste of cum rolled over my tongue. My clitty twitched and I reached down trying to tease the tip through my cage. The taste of cum in my mouth and my clitty twitching I needed something inside me.

Fleeing the bathroom as fast as my sore legs would carry me I grabbed Mr. Wallace from its hiding place and returned to the bathroom. I placed the tip of Mr. Wallace against my sissypussy and started to nibble on my lip as I closed my eyes. As another burst of Cum hit my senses I slammed Mr. Wallace into me. I kept my eyes closed as I pounded the vibrating dildo in and out of my body. I kept my eyes closed, I wanted to wait as long as possible to open them. I wanted to be as close to cumming as possible before seeing myself. I felt the pulse building as my plastic lover pumped in and out of me. Opening my eyes, I locked eyes with the whore reflected in the mirror and exploded flooding my cage and spilling all over the bathroom floor.

Leaning forward I braced myself against the sink and let Mr. Wallace fall to the floor. My eyes focused on the larger then expected puddle of cum on the floor. My sissyjuice, it was warm and fresh and right there. Dropping to my knees I slurped it from the ground like a shopvac on its highest setting. Even after the puddle was gone, I kept licking the floor making sure not even an ounce was wasted. Sitting back up I felt Mr. Wallace vibrating against my butt cheeks. I smiled and reached down to turn it off.

My shower was going to go cold if I didn't hurry up. Getting to my feet I stood under the pounding hot water and let it wash the whore off my body. I know in my head that I should be ashamed of myself, that I should be happy that it was all gone, but my heart loved it. The water started to cool so I hurried up and washed myself before my shower turned into a polar expedition.