Blackmailed to be Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She drew the world help out an extra syllable. I took a breath and answered her "I need another pair of matching bra and panties since you I gave my last pair away"

She nodded and set her magazine down and waved me towards the back. "You have to leave your bag at the counter. Store policy."

The bag was heavy so I didn't argue. I stashed it at the counter and hurried after her as fast as I could in my new heels. "I hope you at least got paid before he snatched your panties."

I looked at her shocked she was cool with me, "No he didn't."

Shaking her head she said "Tsk, Always get the money first honey."

I nodded as she stopped in front of a circular rack full of bra and panty sets. She looked me up and down and said my size. I smiled and she parted the rack to just what would fit me. There was a super cut pink bralette and panty combo that I snatched up in a heartbeat. "Give me the tags and you can go put'em on in that dressing room over there. I wont ride no bus without panties."

The dressing room was small but I was able to slip the panties up my legs and the bralette on without to much trouble. The bralette straps were pretty obvious coming sticking out of the tube top, but I have a feeling that was the point. I returned to the front counter and the woman had the lingerie rung up already. "Twenty-Eight, seventy-five for the panties. The wig you can have for free. That do is not working for you."

She handed me a platinum blonde wig that was a short bob cut. My hair was short enough that when I slipped it on you almost couldn't tell it was a wig. I fished my wallet out of the purse and paid.

"I have a bathroom in back, normally I don't let customers use it. But if you want to go get cleaned up you can."

I looked towards the back door and was temped but I know I would get in more trouble. I had lucked out with this punishment. Something tells me I wouldn't with another. "No thanks."

The sun had set and the parking lot had cooled off a good 10 degrees. My phone buzzed and I rolled my eyes, what now.

Master - You have an hour till your bus home. Go get a bite to eat. Anyone propositions you 'Tell'em sorry honey I'm closed for the night.'

Six guys asked for blow jobs and three asked to fuck me. Two sat down and put their arms around me slipping their hands into my top. I know Master was trying to humiliate me, but it really didn't work. I felt hot. Honestly. By the time I had to scoot out to catch my bus I was ready to fuck everybody in the place.

Once the bus dropped me off at the corner near my apartment, I had started to come back down to earth. I was home and home meant the real world. My complex wasn't exactly a community. Everyone stayed in their little hole until they left for work. Which meant I didn't see anyone as I walked to my apartment and let myself in, But I am sure that people saw me.

Once the door closed, I looked down at myself and stopped, I was a girl. I hurried to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I was a girl, a very slutty girl, but a girl. My phone buzzed and I didn't care. I grabbed it and read the message. Another fashion show. I had to model every pair of panties, bra, and stockings that I owned. All one at a time - Unless it was a set. The fashion show was fun, but I was ready to pass out by the time I was told I could sleep.

WEDNESDAY

Waking up Wednesday morning all I could think of was cock. I had been dreaming about it all night. I was dressed in a cheap nighty that I had bought years earlier. I pulled it off and climbed into the shower. I washed the previous day off with hot water and soap. I stepped out of the shower and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. For a second I thought I was a girl. But when I looked again I was a boy.

I had been ordered to remove the plug overnight and to charge it. It used a standard USB cable so that was easy enough. The plug was vibrating like crazy by the time I got out of the shower.

Grabbing my phone I opened the MasterMe app to shut the thing up.

Master - Good Morning. Here are your clothes for the day. You will hear from me before your field trip. Before then I suppose you should get some work done.

A series of pictures followed. I was to wear, a green bra, purple thong panties, a pair of red stockings with a matching garter-belt, and one of the pairs of woman's slacks I had bought yesterday. All of that was told to me with stills of me modeling the items. For a shirt the picture was one of me standing at the bus stop. I was really creeped out, it was an old shirt I hadn't worn in months.

Taking a look at myself before I put on the slacks I rolled my eyes. I mean everything I was wearing was sexy as hell, but I mean the colors were all wrong. I felt ridiculous. I pulled the slacks on and zipped them in the back. I still looked like a woman. My heart began to thump in my chest, I still looked like a woman I couldn't go out like this. My phone buzzed.

Master - You are going to be late.

"I look ridiculous." I said not bothering to type. I knew at this point he was listening. The phone sat silent for a minute and I hoped that he was realizing I was right.

Master - You seem to think your opinion matters. It doesn't. You will receive your punishment soon. Don't forget to insert your plug before leaving for work. And make sure you bring your purse.

How did I always manage to screw up. I lubed and inserted my plug threw on my shirt and grabbed my purse. Walking to the stop I realized the purse wasn't very purse like. I could ditch the strap, turn it into a clutch and most people probably wouldn't notice. At least that is what I told myself. Climbing on the bus an old man discreetly squeezed my ass as I passed by. I didn't gasp or even acknowledge it because at first I wasn't sure if it actually happened.

The bus ride downtown was almost an hour, the halfway point was where most people got off. The old man who grabbed my ass moved closer his hand brushing up against my ass first and then resting on it. His thumb rubbing a gentle circle. Before I could say anything my phone and plug buzzed. Master had a task for me.

Master - Punishment time, You have thirty minutes till you have to get off the bus. Use your time wisely and get a shot of protein. Suck someone's cock and let them cum in your mouth. And keep it there until you get to your desk.

Fuck.

All I saw in my head was me in handcuffs using my one phone call to let my boss know I wasn't coming in today. The old man's hand was still on my ass. I turned to him brushed my hand against his cock and whispered to follow me. Once we got to the back, I turned the man, so his back was to the crowd. I dropped down and pulled his cock from his pants. It was nice, bushy but it smelled clean. He was limp when I took him into my mouth rubbing my tongue all around his head and the tip. I used my tongue to open up his cum hole and he gasped, I giggled; and when I giggled he moaned. Three bobs was all it took for him to shoot his load filling my mouth. As soon as he could stop his body spasming form his orgasm he yanked his dick from my mouth and stuffed it back into his pants before pulling the cord and hurrying off the bus. Standing up I leaned against the back wall of the bus and watched the man hurry down the street as the bus pulled away. Swirling his cum around with my tongue I smiled; I really liked cum.

Stuffing myself into an elevator with a dozen or so other people reminded me who I really was. My chest turned cold as I realized that for the second day in a row I had sucked a man's cock without asking his name.

Before I had a chance to stash my purse in a drawer my phone was already buzzing.

Master - I hope you haven't swallowed that cum yet. I want to see it and make sure I can see you are at work.

My phone notified me that a broadcast was starting. I held it up so he could see my face and some of the cubicle wall behind me. I opened my mouth and swirled my tongue around.

"Watcha Doin, taken a selfie." Carol boomed behind me. I clamped my mouth closed and swallowed as fast as I could. "Hey take one with me."

Carol bent down and whipped out her phone faster then I thought she could move. She bent down and we were cheek to cheek as she held it up and snapped a picture. "Say CHEESE!"

"cheese" I said quietly as my lips did their best to save me and formed a smile.

"Your breath," Carol looked at me her eyes squinting. "Are you chewing gum?"

Panic started to set in, I took a deep breath through my nose trying to calm myself. "No gum."

"It just smells so familiar." Carol said as she returned to her phone. "What ever I am posting this to Facebook. I will tag you."

Carol and I weren't friends on Facebook, I wondered if she would send me a request when she remembered that. I also wondered if the next time she was sucking her slob husbands dick she would remember this moment. I almost laughed out loud as that thought passed through my mind. My phone buzzed again.

Master - Awe. I didn't get a copy of the selfie. Oh well. You will just have to make it up to me. You are free to do your work until the package arrives.

Why would he say that, how was I supposed to work with the knowledge that a package was coming. The last one was full of lewd pictures of me. I did my best to focus on my work, but I kept drifting back to the idea of my pictures spread all over the office and everyone staring at me in disgust. Wrapping a rubber band around my wrist and snapping it whenever I thought of sex I was able to I start to focus. So, I buried myself in work and before I knew it my computer beeped that it was time for our ten A.M. break. Just as I stood up my phone buzzed at me.

Master - No matter what do not leave the breakroom until I tell you.

I was starting to wonder more and more who this person was. I know he wasn't following me last night. But does he work here. Walking into the breakroom I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and took a seat. My phone buzzed.

Master - Make sure you are standing.

I stood up and moved over to the wall holding my phone, pretending I was on Facebook. I typed out OK but didn't hit send till I had a good look at everyone in the room. I hit the button and waited. Not a single person looked at me. No one, not even out of the corner of their eyes. But master did respond.

Master - Get ready for the ride.

Before I even had a chance to wonder what he meant an alert appeared on my phone.

WARNING

ORGASM MODE INITIATED!!

The plug in my ass exploded with movement. I let out a gasp. I reached for the counter near me. My clit stiffened in my cage but couldn't become erect. I wanted to cry out but I didn't want to explain what was happening. As casually as I could I pushed my back against the wall and tried to keep my body from spasming. It took almost my whole break but just as our fifteen minutes was ending I felt a load of sissy cum shoot into my panties. But it didn't stop, it kept going.

ME - Please I came I need to go to the bathroom and clean up.

The rumbling stopped.

Master - No cleanup Just back to your desk.

I moved back to my desk trying to be careful how I moved. I didn't want to front of pants to develop a wet spot. As soon as I sat down the vibrator started again, and I came again and again. Before I knew it the lunch notification popped up on my computer. I grabbed my phone and messaged Master.

ME - PLEASE PLEASE STOP I WILL DO ANYTHING I CANT KEEP DOING THIS.

Master - Anything?

ME - YES PLEASE!!

The plug stopped vibrating and I caught my breath.

Master - Your package will arrive after lunch. It will contain instructions. I will let you rest until then. You will pay for this break tonight. But no cleaning your panties or going to the bathroom.

I ate lunch at my desk. I wouldn't call it a lunch it was just a few snacks from the vending machine. As my boss was leaving he told me we would be leaving for McCastle Holdings. I downed three sodas during lunch hoping the caffeine would wake me up. I was exhausted after spending the morning filling my panties with cum. I could feel the cum dripping between my legs and I was sure there would be a wet spot on the back of my pants.

With ten minutes left in lunch a package was delivered from the mail room. The mail crew never talked, so I wasn't forced to thank him for delivering what I was sure would be a torture. I popped my head up and looked around. The bullpen was still empty. I sighed and opened the box. On top was of course pictures of me, print outs of me modeling my lingerie the night before. I thumbed through them, ever single item I owned was printed out. At the back was what caused my heart to stop. It was me on my knees on the bus sucking off the old man. HE WAS ON THE BUS.

I spent the rest of my lunch staring at that picture. I was so focused on the cock right in front of me that I hadn't looked at anyone else. The elevator pinging an arrival brought me back. I shoved the pictures in the box and looked at the rest of the items. A dildo and instructions. The shoved the instructions in my pocket and pulled the dildo from its box. Closed everything back up and shoved it under my desk. With the dildo under my shirt I hurried to the bathroom and entered a stall. I pulled the note out and read.

Sluthole -

You will replace your sissycuntplug with this dildo for the afternoon. You will set it to position three and leave it running until the batteries die. Insert the ear piece and keep your phone with you at all times.

-Master

I didn't have an earpiece, which meant I was going to have to open the box back up once I got to my desk. I dropped my pants and took a moment to look at the mess I had made. My panties were soaked in cum and still wet. There was a wet spot on the back of my pants but thankfully it was small. I pulled my plug out and set it on the top of the toilet while I examined the dildo. It wasn't too much larger then the plug so that was a good thing. I looked at the base it had four settings. The first just buzzed, the second extended the length... it grew... longer. Third setting was a combo. It slowly lengthened and then buzzed and even seemed to twist a bit. Great, I was going to sit in a meeting while getting fucked all afternoon. At least it was slow. The forth setting was the same as the third but much, MUCH faster. I slobbered all over the dildo before sliding it in. Once it was in place I pulled my panties up and flipped the dildo on.

Setting one was a nice Mmmmm feeling. Setting two, was an oh and setting three was very nice. IT would have been amazing in my bed at home. Setting at my desk at work was terrifying. The ear piece was a little beige Bluetooth speaker. I plugged it into my ear and it disappeared. As I stashed the plug in my purse the sound started. - You are a slut, sluts love cock, you love cock. You will do anything to get cock. Cum is your favorite drink. Cum on your face makes you feel whole. Making a man cum completes you... and on and on.

Half way to McCastle Holdings the Dildo kicked into high gear. I hadn't been moving so I know I couldn't have changed the setting. I looked out the window and discreetly bit my finger to suppress a moan as I shot another load into my panties. After a few minutes it slowed back down and I was able to breath steady again. As I was climbing out of Mr. Waters car it kicked in again. I tensed up but I did my best to hide the solid fucking I was getting while walking. As we reached the door Another load leaked out of my clit.

Cum had started to leak down my leg at this point. It was an amazing feeling but I mean I was working I needed to keep my job. I orgasmed again in the elevator and twice while we waited in the lobby. I started to smell cum I don't know if it was in my head or real but I smelled it. We shook hands with our counterparts at McCastle and then piled into a conference room. It was hard to concentrate between the voice in my ear and the dildo pounding away at me.

My boss always likes to be the star of the show so I know he wanted me to just sit still and nod, which was easy. Following along with the conversation was almost impossible. I couldn't tell you a single thing that was said in that two hour meeting except that sluts like cock, I am a slut and I like cock. By the end of the meeting at least five more loads of cum dripped into my panties. As the last load burst out of me into the confines of my panties and woman's slacks I pictured myself diving into a pool of cum.

Walking back to the elevator my cum slick thighs were rubbing against each other. I wanted my hands between my legs so bad. I wanted to run my fingers through the cum webbed between my legs. Half way back to the office the Dildo died. But not before I cam two more times. My boss dropped me at the front of the building and then went and parked. That allowed me to take the elevator by myself. The dildo was off but still felt quite massive. I returned to my desk and checked my email. My phone beeped at me and at the same time I heard a gentle buzz from the purse in my desk drawer.

Master - So how long did it last?

ME - It lasted till just a few minutes ago.

Master - I want some selfies. Go to the bathroom, strip to your lingerie and take a dozen or so pictures. I particularly want to see the mess you made in your panties. Oh And go ahead and switch out that dildo for your slutplug. The dildo stays in your desk, no need to take it home. ;)

I removed the plug from my purse and casually made my way towards the bathroom. The room wasn't empty, Mr. Waters was standing at one of the urinals. He glanced over his shoulder at me.

"Dannyboy, that was a great meeting." He always called you by a nickname when he was drunk. The length of the name was in tandem to how many drinks he had. Christmas parties got interesting the later they got.

"Yes sir, it went well." I moved into the stall and waited for him to leave.

"I think we can hook McCastle for at least another six points this year. You keep on their project like you have been and end of year. I think that something good...

My phone buzzing distracted me from Mr. Waters.

Master - Where are my pictures.

Me - Someone is in here with me.

Master - Not my problem. Maybe a quick picture email to your boss some pics of you sucking cock on the bus.

Closing my eyes tight I striped off my shirt and tossed it aside and unzipped my pants allowing them to pile at my feet. I snapped the first picture and the camera flashed. Mr. Waters didn't stop talking but there was a pause between words that was longer then usual. I turned the flash off and waited. I sent the picture to Master and hoped that would hold him off for a few minutes.

"We will talk early next week when we get the data in for McCastle. I will put a team together to back you up. This is just the opportunity I have been looking for with Junior. Really give him a chance to shine." The door slammed right as the word shine left Mr. Waters mouth.

I snapped three more quick pictures and sent them off. He had said a Dozen or so which meant I was a third of the way done. There was a clear direction for closeups of my panties, and the mess I made in them. I leaned against the wall propped a foot up on the toilet. Looking down my panties really were a mess. A snapped a picture from a foot out, and then another looking down with my panties pulled out. I then took one closer up looking through a leg hole that I had pulled out. Ropes of cum webbed the inside of the panties and the cock cage. Just looking at it made my mouth water. I wanted cum.

I had an idea. I pulled the front of my panties aside and snapped another picture. Then I used my finger to gather up a good amount of cum. Snapping two more pictures in the process. I brought my fingers to my mouth, another picture. I then licked them clean and another picture. Boom all twelve pictures.