Blackmailed to be Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissyneko
sissyneko
463 Followers

Stepping out of the shower I kept my back to the mirror. I didn't want to see me I wanted to see the whore again. But I knew she was gone. Drying off I caught a flash off something in the mirror. It wasn't the whore but it wasn't me either. I dropped the towel and stared into my reflection. I wasn't me. I wasn't the girl trapped in a boys body. I wasn't a girl but I wasn't what I used to be either. Biting my lip I left the bathroom to wrap some clothes around my body.

Reaching into my panty drawer I remembered Master. I looked over at my phone and then to the plug. The plug was gone. The closer I got to where it was supposed to be the louder a little rumble became. Bouncing on the floor like a young fish pulled from the water for the first time was the plug. I hurried to my phone and grabbed it up. I responded to Master that I was awake and retrieved the plug.

Master - Sleeping in? Must have been a hard night or hard cocks. You will of course be punished for this. Tell your boss you had an emergency and will be in after lunch. Go to the Adult store near your office and await further instructions.

My phones messaging app began to populate with pictures of me modeling my clothes for the day. Looking over the pictures I smiled. My bra, panties and stockings all matched... Well sort of matched. The panties would not have been a first choice for work, they were a pair of soft and delicate pink low rise bikini panties, that were edged little black lace scallops. The bra which was from a different company amazingly matched the panties almost perfectly in color and texture. The only problem was the black lace was noticeably different. Well noticeable to me at least. The stockings Master selected were not really stockings, but pantyhose that faked being stockings. Large holes were designed into the material to give the impression of straps holding up thigh highs.

The pantyhose went on first and then my panties. Normally I wouldn't have worn these to work cause my clitty pops out the top if I am even a little excited. Of course caged as it is that wasn't going to be a problem. I wrapped the bra around my chest and remembered I had not called in to work this morning. I grabbed my phone again and noticed another half dozen messages. I listened to all of them. My boss, Mr. Waters was freaking out but keeping his cool. He didn't yell at me once. He just asked me to call him and let him know what was up. He even left me his cell number.

Taking a deep breath I sat down on my bed and gave my boss a call. I figured the yelling would start any second so I prepared myself for an onslaught. Only, only It didn't happen. He just asked if I was ok and when I said I was but had an emergency this morning and that I would be in after lunch said ok and he would see me then. I clicked off the phone and looked at the time. Thirty minutes until I had to leave. My ass was plugged, so no fucking myself and I was caged so no jacking off. I settled on walking. I grabbed the heels from last night and strapped myself in walking around my tiny apartment.

After three loops around the room an idea exploded in my brain - The Mail. I hadn't checked the mail all week, Physical mail, USPS, the mail box. I hurried to my apartments one tiny window and peaked out. I could see the box from here. It was a two minute trip, five if I walked slow. Hurrying to the closet I grabbed the first dress I saw and pulled it over my head. It was yellow, not pink or black but I didn't care. My heels snapped like gun fire as I rushed to the door. I took a firm hold of the handle and before I could change my mind opened the door and rushed outside.

My dress from the night before was still laying in pile, though my panties were gone. Someone out there was jacking off to my panties. My clitty twitched in my panties but I didn't have time to focus on that. I clicked down the stairs and hurried over to the mail box. I found my cubby slipped my key in and opened it up. The box was jammed full of envelopes. It took me a second to pull the jumble free and once it did come out I dropped two of the envelopes. I started to bend to pick them up and immediately shot up. I was in a skirt. Kneeling down I retrieved the two pieces I dropped and popped back up. A feeling of pure joy washed over me. I walked over to the trash can everyone used for junk mail and sorted my mail out. What I wanted most wasn't in the box, the key to my cage had not yet arrived.

The bus ride was boring, after the morning rush it was mostly empty heading downtown. The few people on the bus acted as if I didn't even exist. The whole ride felt off I kept looking down to see what was wrong but Of course I was wearing a boy costume over my lingerie; So for all anyone could tell I was just a regular old office drone. The bus dropped me off half way between the Porn store and my office. Right took me to work and left took me to something exciting. I stood at the stop for a second and waited, I don't know why I did I knew I was going to choose the porn store.

A chime followed me through the door and suddenly if by magic my boy costume began to itch. Every part of me that was not covered by something feminine screamed to be freed. The same girl sat behind the counter, she was inventorying new dildo's using a plastic gun to stick a price on each one. She looked up and smiled that same fake smile all retail employees wear like a curse. "Right again?"

I nodded and headed back. As she called out stall six. I closed the door behind me and stripped off my boy costume. As I took a deep breath I realized I felt like I could breath for the first time since leaving my apartment. Pulling my phone from my pocket I logged into masterME and hit the broadcast button. A message appeared on screen.

Master - Look at that, you knew exactly what I expected of you. Your thirty minutes starts when you make the first cock cum. Make sure you show me each load of cum.

I flipped the switch letting the other booth know I was ready and almost instantly a hard cock popped through the hole. It was rigid and quivering as a drop of precum dripped down the tip. Dropping to my knees I stuck my tongue out and slowly moved closer. I could hear him on the other side of the wall begging for my mouth. The very instant my tongue touched his head I felt a spasm as heavy rope of cum shot down my throat. I dove forward and wrapped my lips around the cock as he pumped a heavy load inside me.

My lips were buldging by the time that he stopped squirming. I kept a firm hold on his cock as I pulled my lips free of him. I didn't want him to jerk back and spill the load in I had collected. Once I released him the cock pulled from the window so fast I thought I heard a pop like an old cartoon.

Turning to the camera, my phone, I opened my mouth and swirled the cum around with my tongue. I little thumbs up appeared on screen and I swallowed. As a warm load of cum slipped down my throat another cock emerged from the hole. It was smaller then I was used to, It wasn't a micro penis but it wasn't huge. I flicked it with the tip of my tongue and it twitched, which made me giggle. Opening my mouth as wide as I could and swallowed the cock whole. As I felt the tip at the back of my throat I closed my lips, enveloping him completely. I felt his body thump against the wall as I let out in a quiet voice, "Oh god."

I know that I am new, but he was really new. I took my time with him. I was gentle I imagined what I would want the first lips touching to do. I kissed every inch of it, letting the tip of my tongue gently flick out and brush against its shaft. I spent the rest of my time on his cock. As my time wore down, I took him back in and reached up with my hands gently caressing the shaft as my head bobbed up and down on it. I started to taste the precum just before the twitch and the boom as cum exploded into my mouth.

Slowly I pulled his head free from my mouth, careful not to let any of his nectar spill. I head a whisper from the other side of the wall "I love you."

Being stupid I forgot my mouth was full of cum and responded, keeping my voice as gentle as I could, "Ahh honey, I love you too."

Cum spilled down my chin and onto my chest as I spoke. I closed my eyes and realizing I was going to need to clean myself up before I could go to work now. I opened my eyes to find his cock still staring at me. I reached up and gently caressed, he twitched and fired another huge load all over my face. The cock pulled out of the hole and I was left alone my face and chest awash in cum.

Looking around for something to clean up with My phone beeped.

Master - No cleaning up, get your clothes and get dressed in the hallway. You can clean your face at work.

"Please don't do that let me clean up here in the bathroom. I will get dressed in the hall that is totally doable but...

The butt plug burst to life and I almost collapsed as it spasmed in my backside.

Master - Remember your place.

I grabbed my clothes and forcefully pushed the door open. It hit someone and bounced back at me. I squeaked and stumbled back as a head popped around the door.

"Sorry Love, I didn't mean to..." His voice stopped cold when he saw me. He was hot, I mean boy band hot. "It's you."

I tried to talk but my voice was gone. I don't think you understand how hot he was. I mean I would drive a getaway car from a bank robbery if he asked me to. Before I was able to find my words he pushed me back into the booth. One hand wrapped around me while the other slipped under my bra and pinched my nipple. His mouth went to my chest and started to lick the cum from my body. It was amazing. The lust I felt for him at first sight was now sliding closer to love. The arm he wrapped around me slide into the back of my panties and grabbed the butt plug. I bit my lip as he drug his tongue up my neck to my chin.

"I want you so bad." His voice was breathy and frantic as his sucked the last of the cum from my face. He brought his lips to mine and kissed me deep his tongue sliding into my mouth. Reaching down I was happy to find a hard cock bulging against his pants.

"I'm yours take me now. Do what ever you want with me." I begged as he pulled his lips away from mine.

"I have to go back to work." He said as he slipped his card into the front of my panties. "Can I take you out to dinner later?"

A date. He wanted to go on a date with me. As I felt the heavy cardstock of the business card slid into my panties I expected him to want a hook up not a date. "Text me your address and I will pick you up at six."

And he was gone. Reaching down I pulled his card from my panties and stared at it, Maximillian Bellweather. That was a good name, it was so good it sounded fake. I pulled my clothes on and rushed out thinking of nothing but having a date. The idea of the date dominated my afternoon. I don't remember much of it at all.

My afternoon went quicker then I expected. I had missed the morning so I was behind, which meant I sat at my desk and plugged away at numbers mindlessly until my phone chimed that it was closing time. Being behind kept my mind focused and allowed me to get work done otherwise I would have been a wreck thinking about my date. Of course I hit that wall of panic when I got home.

I stripped completely naked at the door. I didn't want any of todays clothes to have anything to do with tonight. I started with Stockings - Thigh high stayups, smoke. They would go with anything. Next was panties... something cute and sexy but not slutty. I mean he met me covered in cum almost naked in public but I wanted him to know I could also clean up and get taken home to Mom and Dad.

Mom & Dad.

He had a Mom and a Dad, and I would meet them not tonight but someday and they would... I barely made it to the toilet before I vomited. What was I thinking, I wasn't someone you brought home to the parents. I was someone you fucked in an alley and tossed a dollar at as you walked away. I threw up again.

My phone buzzing pulled me out of my despair. I crawled to the door and retrieved it.

Max - Hey I am running a few minutes late. Be there in thirty minutes.

I taped out a quick reply... 'Awesome, just trying to decide what to wear.'

I waited a half second and then sent him another message - 'Casual, skanky, or classy.'

Max - Upscale Casual, a nice dress and low heels.

My heart melted, he wanted me for me. I shook my head and darted over to the pile of clothes I had brought home the other night. I remembered a couple of skirts and a dress but I specifics were escaping me. I found a micromini hooker skirt - No. A school girl tartan skirt - Maybe. Finally I found it, a dark blue almost black dinner dress. It was tight up top and flowed out to a nice classy but still flirty bottom. The hem was just above my knee, but not in a prudish way. I had a pair of black panties with pink and purple flowers on them; they were bikini cut but the back had a deep cut down the middle that was held together with straps. I had a couple of black bralettes that would look like a matched set. A splash of deep purple lipstick completed the outfit. I looked amazing from the lips down. As long as I didn't look at my hair and eyes - I had boy hair. I slipped the platinum blonde wig I had gotten the other night and felt better. I needed more wigs, and eye shadow. Smokey eyes equaled goddess.

Thirty minutes later I was standing at the window waiting. I could see the entrance to the parking lot, just waiting for a car I didn't recognize to pull in. Another ten minutes past and no one. I felt like a fool. I pulled my wig off and flopped down on the bed. Tears welling in my eyes when my phone buzzed.

I had taken out Masters buttplug, but it didn't buzz on the table. I grabbed my phone and looked at the message.

Max - Hey sorry I am pulling in now.

I looked out the window and watched a car pull in and flashed its lights. My heart started thumping. I grabbed my little purse and locked my door and heading towards the car. The closer I got to the car the harder my heart pumped. My breath was short as I neared his car. He was in the front seat with a big smile on his face. As I got to the door to let myself in he cried out, muffled through the car - WAIT.

I jerked my hand back, my heart froze in the moment and stopped pounding in my chest. Max climbed out of the driver seat and rushed around the car. Opening my door for me.

"Sorry, I can be such an ass sometimes." He said as he took me hand to steady me as I climbed inside. The inside of his car was immaculate; It was a few years old, but every surface was clean and looked fresh off the show room floor. Climbing in beside me Max took a second to look me up and down. "Wow I am so under dressed, you look amazing."

Max couldn't be underdressed if he tried, he was wearing dark grey slacks with a matching over coat and vest. I tried to tell him he was lovely but my voice was hiding from me. So instead I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

"I hope you like Italian, the head chief at Stag's over in midtown is a friend. I told him I was coming tonight and he promised to make his special Ratatouille, he doesn't keep it on the menu but he owes me a favor." Max said as he shifted the car into gear and pulled away. I wasn't listening I just watched him move. He was graceful he moved like a runner in his element.

Dinner was amazing. I had heard of Stags but could never afford it. We didn't even order, we walked in were seated and food arrived. It was as amazing as I had heard, half way through the meal the chief came out and gave Max a hug and thanked him again for all his help. Max introduced me and I was hugged as well. The rest of the meal we were left alone. As dinner went on I began to question if this was a new age or old fashion date. Old fashioned Max would pay, New age I would have to cover my half or worse all of it. I could not cover my half let alone all of it. The check came and Max snatched it up handing over a card.

The walk back to the car was amazing. Max held my hand as we window shopped and chatted about our likes, loves... lusts. He bought me a cute purple necklace at a little kiosk. It was a cheap little purple ceramic flower on a silver chain. But when he put it around my neck I felt like a princess. I leaned forward and my head tilted just so and kissed him. His lips were warm and electric. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer to me. His hands slid around my waist and gently cupped my ass. I slipped my tongue past his lips as he squeezed. I almost came right there in my panties.

"Geeze get a room." The sales clerk said over the book she was reading. We pulled away and I locked eyes with her. She smirked and went back to her reading.

"Sorry. I just got a little sucked into the moment." I said blushing. The sales girl snorted trying to hold in a laugh.

"Yeah well the ice cream guy is a huge prude, and will call security." She said, pausing before continuing in a dull customer service voice - "You know we have earrings that match that necklace, its always nice to have the set."

Max looked to me and raised his eyes leaving the choice up to me. "My ears aren't, I mean, I never."

"I can pierce them." The sales girl said dropping her book. "Best part of my job."

She fished a piercing gun from under the kiosk and smiled a wicked smile patting the seat she had just vacated. I gave Max a nervous side eye as I took my place.

"So what are you some kind of Dominatrix." Max asked leaning against the kiosk his arms crossed.

"Ugh, I wish, seriously crazy hard to break in to the industry." She chimed in a chipper voice as she pulled my ear away from my head. Before I could quip back a I felt a cold clamp on my ear moments before a loud crack shot the needle through my lode. I let out a cry of pain before I realized it didn't hurt.

I laughed as she slipped a small gold stud into my ear. I turned to Max as she stepped around me, "I am such a wimp that didn't even hurt."

"Wow that was mean." She said as she took a hold of my other ear and without warning fired again. That time when I cried out in pain it was for real.

"Ok that one hurt." I said as I shot her a nasty look. With an evil smile she pushed my head to the side and slipped another stud into my ear.

"So like hot pain, or explaining to a judge pain." She asked a with a hard edged but inquisitive set to her face.

Max looked as interested in my answer as the sales girl was, "Bad Yelp review pain."

She looked crestfallen, "Damn."

Max hurried me to the parking lot with new studs in my ears and the matching earrings in a bright pink bag. We drove around for another hour not talking just listening the radio. I hooked my phone to his stereo and we listened to a chill playlist that I had. As the last song ended we found ourselves parked in a secluded spot looking over the city zoo.

"This is my special place." Max said as he turned the car off and started to get out. I climbed out taking careful steps on the grass in my heels. You couldn't see much. The pathways were lit up with emergency lighting and you could see a couple of flashlights moving around behind the scenes.

Max leaned on the hood of his car and motioned for me to join him. Leaning against him was nice. And when he wrapped his arms around me I felt loved. I know this is a first date and I am not supposed to say things like that but I did.

"So what are we...

Max shushed me. I started to speak again but he reached up and placed a single finger on my lips, "Just listen, wait and listen."

I was about to speak again when I heard it. A roar, a loud roar right out of lion king. "Oh my God, was that a lion that was amazing."

"It was a tiger." Max answered as he pulled me closer his cock starting to bulge in his trousers.

sissyneko
sissyneko
463 Followers