All Comments on 'Blackmailing a Christian Wife Ch. 04'

by ps3lite

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
acmalk02acmalk028 months ago

Nice story, hope that more chapters are in progess. Would like to see how the "relationship dynamic" changes Xenia.

She is under Jamals influence who questions her values and starts doing things with him that she normaly would not eg. doesn't protest when he kisses her (in time she responds), smoke cigaretts while they are resting between the fuck sessions.

Later she skips work or church meeting to go to his house (he tells her to make some excuse ) and they spend the whole day together and manipulates her to do unusual things eg. try weed, take naked pictures etc.

Jamal could expend his influence by making Xenia to go with him on a weekend and make her do thing that show that she is his woman (not only the tatoo theme, but maybe a new set of earrings, bracelet etc..)

Just for the authors consideration.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous698 months ago

Same old nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, I hope that this is not a repeat of "Black Cocks Only" series. How did she go without his black cock for two whole months? Not very well since she gave up on her daughter's baptism.

warner34warner347 months ago

Enjoying the build up and her admitting her desires.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous