Blackout Sex Party

Story Info
Erin and Jesse find themselves awestruck at an orgy.
772 words
3.66
11.5k
8

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 01/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The rules are pretty straightforward," Eliza explained. "If you want to penetrate, put both palms on someone's shoulder. If you want to be penetrated, put your two forefingers on someone's shoulder. If you want to give oral, one palm. If you want to receive oral, one finger. If you want to cum on someone, two fingers of the same hand. And if you bump into someone, it's customary that you at least make out. And lastly, you must always walk carefully, shuffle if you must. People aren't always going to be standing."

"Can you talk at all?" Erin asked.

"Only to explain or clarify. The idea is that the sexual energy pervades throughout the room, through moans and groans and the sound, smell, and feel of cum and sex all around."

"Who's all going to be there?"

"Everyone you'd expect, plus others. But really, no one knows who's there since it's pitch black. The only way you'd know is if you saw them come in."

"It's a little weird to think about," Erin mused. "I could have sex with anyone, even a guy."

"Gender doesn't really exist in the Blackout," Eliza said. "We're all just people sharing our bodies. But if you don't want to risk it, you can always decline penetration."

"No, it's okay. It's exciting, actually. I've never done anything like this!"

--

When everything is dark, time seems to lose its meaning. Jesse's eyes were open, but she still couldn't see a thing. She felt adrift, like she was somewhere outside of the universe. But she knew she wasn't because her feet were on solid ground, and there were people around her. In fact, there was a distinct energy about the place; two people were fucking beside her, someone else near her came, and she could smell it. She was in the middle of the room, and sex surrounded her. It was like an orgy in the center of space -- and she was in ecstasy.

She had cum once already. She came inside of someone whose vagina was very smooth, though not very deep. She had been giving a lot of creampies lately, she thought. In this context, though, it just felt like the natural thing to do. She had also received a couple of loads, one on her chest and one on her face. The one on her chest was thick and stuck firmly onto her small breasts, and the facial was watery and slick. She licked up most of it, and made out with someone who licked up most of the rest.

And that was when she felt two hands on her shoulder. She turned instinctually, but couldn't see who was in front of her, of course. She felt at their groin, though, and felt a familiar penis.

--

The first thing Erin noticed was the noise. Eliza was right about the moaning and groaning, but it did set a distinct atmosphere. Being in a room full of people being pleasured made you want to partake, and to give. The second thing they noticed was the heat. All the bodies moving and fucking created a hot environment, though it didn't feel all too bad since they were naked. In fact, they preferred it; one of their favorite things to do in the summer was be nude outside in the heat. The summer air had a much different smell than this room, though, which was the third thing they noticed. At first, it was so strong they nearly couldn't bear it. But very soon, their nose began to settle on it. And after they were bent down and fucked for the first time, Erin could smell their cum mix with their own, and they nearly felt high.

Erin wasn't sure how long they had been there, but they had been fucked many times. They didn't accept every advance for penetration, but the last person to ask didn't use their penis, if they had one; they fingered Erin like both their lives depended on it, like they were the only two people in the world. When they were done, Erin whispered, "oral?" and their partner, in a soft voice, said, "yes."

Their vagina was soft, smooth, and sticky. They tasted sweet, but it was hard to parse their taste with the taste of all the built-up cum inside them. It wasn't long before Erin made them squirt. Their face was drenched, and then they squirted again. After the second time, Erin began fingering them so they would squirt on their breasts. After a while, their partner sat up and whispered in their ear, "I'm Nora," and then left.