Queer Magic

Story Info
Erin and Daren find unique comfort in one another.
792 words
5
916
1
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 01/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you don't have sex with many people with penises," Daren asked.

"Only Jesse. But it's not the penis that I don't like, it's just men."

"Valid, I guess I just thought you wouldn't want to have sex because of the way I look."

Erin studied Daren: their features were masculine, sure, but they didn't have an overbearing vibe.

"It was a slight deterrent at first, but only because it's different. Perhaps I'm more attracted to femininity, but it's not a dealbreaker. Besides, I adore having sex with other non-binary people. Some lesbians just see me as a cute blonde girl, but other genderqueer people get it."

"I know exactly what you mean!" Daren said. "So many cis people see me as a guy and it's so annoying. Especially when I get dominant in sex, their brain just reverts to what they're used to. But with trans and non-binary people, that's much less common."

"Is Eliza good about that? I know you two have sex a lot."

"Eliza gets it as much as any cis person can. She's been nothing but kind and respectful, and it helps that she's been with so many different people. She has experience all around."

"Speaking of getting around, it's pretty insane that you and Philly hooked up last night when both me and Jesse hooked up with them a few days ago."

"The scene on campus is pretty condensed, there's really only like two dozen of us, and some stragglers who come to the parties. But we all have our different cliques."

"It almost doesn't feel real."

"It's uncommon for sure. But queer spaces like this have been around forever. Sex and polyamory isn't really talked about in the mainstream LGBTQ+ movement, but it's always been a huge part of queer culture."

"How do you know all that?"

"I've taken a few queer theory classes."

"So if the circumstances are just right, sometimes nudist queer spaces form naturally?"

"Pretty much. Cum is free, and it's the purest form of connection."

"I have never wanted anyone's cum more in my whole life."

Daren smiled. "More than any time with Jesse?"

Erin chuckled and looked slightly embarrassed. "Honestly, yes. I don't know what it is about you, Daren, but I have never desired anyone's cum like I do yours right now."

--

They both came, over and over. Erin's vagina was full and spilling, and their breasts and face were covered with his thick, warm, cum.

Later, they wouldn't describe the encounter like any regular hookup. It was passionate, but it wasn't fiery. It was smooth, but not like water. It's as if Daren had reached into Erin's soul and they intertwined; not like lovers, but something different. Something Erin couldn't quite explain.

"Erin," whispered Daren, more so to speak their name and hear it out loud than anything.

"Daren," Erin moaned. "I don't ever want to leave this bed. I want you to feed me and fuck me until I die."

"The sheets would get really messy if we did that," They remarked.

"I'm so glad we did this."

"You say 'did' as if I'm done," Daren said before leaping on top of Erin again.

"There's no more room in my pussy left for cum!" Erin whined.

"Is that a no?"

"God no," Erin said. "Just an observation. How can you keep going, though? Aren't you tired?"

Daren slid their half-hard cock into Erin's soaking vagina. "Practice, and really good genes. It doesn't hurt that your vagina is the perfect size even when I'm not fully hard."

"You are something heavenly," Erin said.

"That's funny, because Philly said something similar last night. They said I was a divine being."

"Philly does believe in things like that," Erin said, and moaned as Daren thrust inside them.

"So does Eliza, actually. Maybe they're onto something, though. It's hard not to believe in magic when I'm fucking you."

Erin yelped in pleasure, and came, creaming Daren's cock. "We should -- set up -- a foursome," they said between gasps.

"That's a good idea. A sex magic foursome. You should text Philly and see what they say, I'll text Eliza."

Daren slowed as they retrieved their phone, but didn't stop. Erin took a picture of Daren inside them and sent it to Philly.

Erin: Sloppy seconds are really sloppy today.

Philly: Truly a magical cock. Is this your first time with them???

Erin: Yeah, but it won't be the last. Speaking of magic, we were thinking about doing a foursome with the three of us and Eliza. You and her are both into magic and crystals and such, we thought it could be good

Philly: Omg yes!! Great idea. I'll get with Eliza. A queer foursome is great for the soul.