Debriefing

Story Info
Jesse talks through what happened at the party.
805 words
2.33
1.6k
2
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 01/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is the 8th installment of my "Sex in Sayings" series, so check out the others before reading this one! There was some confusion on my last post. Thank you to everyone who has interacted with this series, comments and feedback are always appreciated!

"So you're not sure if it was them?" Garrett asked.

"I'm pretty sure it was. Their dick felt identical!" Jesse said.

"That sounds like so much fun. Why don't you just text them and ask?"

"Ugh, that's what Erin told me to do."

"Right, I forgot you had a partner! That must be fun. How do you get into this whole thing anyway? And how do you get into parties like that?" Garrett asked. He was not part of the nudist scene on campus. Jesse met him through a dating app, and they hit it off. Still, Jesse was hesitant to hook up with him because she usually didn't sleep with cis straight men, but after seeing his nudes, she knew she had to. He wasn't extraordinarily attractive, but he had the biggest penis Jesse had ever seen. He had just come on top of her, and even soft he was much larger than she was.

"You know someone who can get you in." Jesse said, smiling at him.

"Would you?" He asked excitedly.

"I think so. You have a nice aura and who doesn't love a dick that's six inches even while soft?"

He smiled at her. "I've always liked the small dick aesthetic."

"I'm like 2 inches soft, and even when I'm hard it's not even half your size."

"You have a beautiful penis," Garrett said, taking hold of it. "And you haven't even came yet! Hey, I have an idea. How about I take a picture of our penises together while your still hard and caked with my cum and you can send it to Daren?"

Jesse's dick throbbed. Garrett smiled. "You'd be into that?"

"It sounds so hot."

Jesse sent the picture and said: Look what happens when we don't hangout!

Daren: omg so jealous! Hold on one sec

After about a minute they sent a photo of themself inside of Erin, who was smiling and seemed to be waving enthusiastically.

Jesse: Omg so jealous!! so are you two fucking regularly now?

Daren: pre-foursome fuck. we're getting together with philly and eliza, they told us to get our initial sexual energy out before we can truly let ourselves go, or something like that. i'm surprised you and erin haven't talked about it

Jesse: We haven't had much time to talk. They were asleep when I got back last night and they stayed over at your place the night before.

Daren: we'll they're gonna have a lot to talk about tomorrow

Garrett asked, "Wait, Erin as in your partner? Daren's fucking your partner?"

"Yeah, it's pretty bizarre, but eh. It happens."

"Not in my circles!"

"Sounds depressing. Sex for us is more like an act among friends than anything else. We give, we get, we play."

"That sounds like heaven."

"It's great. But it's borne of solidarity. All of us are queer, and we've all gone through a lot. Good talk and good sex are ways we can give back to each other."

--

"When you cum, you're at the height of pleasure," Philly said. "Everything else falls away, if only for a moment, and the orgasm surrounds you. The energy you create in that moment is so potent. Sending that energy out into the universe is a powerful thing. I often send that energy to the goddess."

"The goddess? Is that even okay?"

"It's a natural, beautiful thing that I can give in abundance. It creates more energy than I could ever hope to with any other sacrifice."

They had just had sex. Eliza's whole torso was soaked with Philly's squirt, and Eliza had never felt so wet before.

"That's really beautiful," Eliza said. "I've never thought of it like that. I guess I use cumming as a way to manifest good intentions and put good energy into the world, but I haven't thought much beyond it. I've usually kept my sex and spiritual life separate."

"Doing it casually is just as wonderful. And not doing it at all is also perfectly natural. For me, I have this wonderful gift -- since not everyone can cum -- and a way to share it. And the goddess sees everything, so there's no point in hiding it."

"I suppose it feels a little taboo. Like, spirituality and sex aren't supposed to mix."

"Not in today's christianized society. But that wasn't the case for many of the ancient pagans."

Eliza thought about this. "You seem very wise."

Philly chuckled. "I'm horny and my sex drive is through the roof. I use what the goddess has gifted to me."