Blade/Underworld: The Walking Dead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

"I want you," Blade said, and Selene grinned, and drew him to the rooftop floor. Blade kissed Selene's throat and caressed her lovely breasts. Selene caressed Blade's muscular, dark-skinned body. Blade grinned as Selene felt his ass with her hands. She'd been wanting to grab his ass since they first met. Blade felt himself harden as Selene wrapped her lithe, sexy body around him. Selene felt Blade's hard dick press against her crotch. She welcomed him inside of her. With a swift thrust, Blade buried his dick inside Selena's tight, cold pussy...

"Make love to me," Selene demanded, and Blade happily did as he was told. Selene lay on the roof, heedless of the cold, and sighed happily as Blade slammed his hard, dark dick into her sweet pussy. The Daywalker was quite passionate, and the Death Dealer welcomed his passion. Blade kissed Selene's throat and sucked on her breasts as she wrapped herself around him, her cold pussy gripping his hard dick like a vise. Selene let out a happy sigh as Blade fucked her. She hadn't gotten fucked in a while, and whether mortal or immortal, a lady has her needs...

"You're exquisite," Blade said, and he and Selene continued with their fun. The dark-haired, slim but sexy Eastern European female Vampire got on all fours, face down and ass up. Blade got behind her, and caressed her round, sexy ass. Selene hissed and pressed her ass against Blade's groin, welcoming his long and thick dark dick inside of her. Just like that, the Daywalker and the Death Dealer melted into one another. The two of them fucked and sucked the night away. When day came, Blade and Selene went indoors, and continued with their fun...

Blade and Selene, two Vampire superheroes from different Universes have fallen in love while defending the remnants of Humanity in the post-Apocalyptic world of The Walking Dead. Who could have foreseen such an unusual turn of events? In their respective worlds, Blade's allies, consisting of Shen the techie, the honorable Vampire Krista Starr and others, wondered where he went. They knew that the Vampires hadn't gotten him. As for Selene, the renegade daughter of Lord Victor, her lover Michael Corvin the Hybrid, and others, wondered where she went, and hoped she was still alive. Heroes aren't always where they're wanted, but they always show up where they're needed. Thanos knows this, and he's counting on it. Let the games begin...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers
12