Blake Lively Pt. 01: Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quaked intently, far more than usual as the huge orgasm crashed over her soul, making her arch up from the bed as her muscles contracted and trembled. Blake bit hurriedly into the covers to muffle her wail of pure ecstasy as she shook at the body-controlling pleasure, jolting with every irresistible touch of her clit, the sensitive nerve endings desperate for a break even as her wants made her continue to brush over them to sustain the peak. She writhed in ecstasy for a few moments before giving a few final jolts and falling still on the bed, breathing hard, heat spreading through her body as she bubbled over and gasped in the wake of it with her head spinning.

Recovering, she picked the contract up again and resumed her reading, feeling more calm and collected as she pressed on with it. She went through all of his obligations to her, understanding what he was promising her and the evident security of it, knowing this contract put him in a legal position, much as it did her, for how he should treat her. Blake stopped and thought about it, really letting her mind consider it for a few minutes before she came to the conclusion she had in the first place -- she was going to sign it. She just knew it, even if she didn't quite want to admit it to herself yet, knowing her pride was somewhat stopping her.

With her decision made, well affirmed as it hadn't changed since she'd first contemplated it, she mused over some of the things he'd defined in the contract and just what she knew about them. With some she had an idea, others none at all and resolved to do some research on the subject. She knew perhaps it was the worst place to do real research but, with no other options, she flicked onto her tablet and started searching for some of the things he'd named. She fell down a rabbit hole as she looked into bondage and discipline, seeing the domination of girls she imagined to be herself as her hand pushed down her jeans again. The evening faded away as she furiously fingered herself to what she saw, mind racing even as she was scared by some of it, wondering how she might cope if he did it to her.

It wasn't if, she knew -- it was when.

* * *

Blake resolved to wait until the following day to sign the contract, wanting to sleep on it and be absolutely sure as he'd said. She wasn't sure they needed the contract as she was already doing what he told her to.

In the morning her position hadn't changed and she laid the contract out on her table to sign it. With a slight shake in her hand, she paused and pushed her long hair back over her ear as she stared at the illicit contract. She grit her teeth, decision made and pressed the pen to the paper to sign her full, legal name of Blake Ellender Brown. Taking a deep breath to quell her pumping heart, she calmed down before turning to the back pages where he had helpfully included an area for specific clauses. She wrote down in the box provided that she wanted complete restriction on this relationship to be between them with absolutely no contact outside of it unless otherwise agreed.

Essentially it meant he could not, by agreeing to the terms, interfere with her marriage or life outside their bondage entanglements. Although it was mentioned earlier she wanted it absolutely clear, she simply couldn't afford it. With her notes and requests written down she gave it a few moments to dry then closed the contract, taking a breath and putting it back into her bag. She intended to get ready for the day and then go and see him.

Later that morning, approaching noon, she pulled up at his place in a cab once more. She didn't want to bring a car in case she was recognised or followed and this was just easier. Dan had told her he was available so she paid her driver and got out, not sure if he knew who she was. If he did, he didn't comment on it. It pulled away as she walked up to his front door and rung the bell, still a little surprised at how normal the neighbourhood was as she heard footsteps.

"Blake," he smiled, opening the door and then welcoming her into his home once again.

"Thanks," she mumbled, stepping inside and looking around again to take it in, sure she wouldn't have done it properly the day before.

"How's things?" he said, locking the door behind her as she pulled her sunglasses off and slid her bag off her shoulder.

"Good, going good," she said, stumbling somewhat as she was in close proximity to Dan once more, the handsome silver fox that so imminently proposed to turn her sex life upside down.

"That's good," he said, remaining calm and cool. It frustrated her no end that he, an average guy, wasn't the least bit tense but she was, a famous actress used to being scrutinised and photographed everywhere she went.

"So have you thought about the contract?"

"Wow, straight to it huh?" she laughed.

"I'm direct, and let's not pretend you came here for anything else," he smiled.

"True," she conceded.

"So do you want to sign it, or have you decided against it and come here out of courtesy?" he asked.

"That'd be a bit of a raw deal, wouldn't it?" she said with a raise of her eyebrows.

"You could say that, if I was a kid. I'm a professional, and frankly I'd merely appreciate the courtesy," he shrugged. Cool and calm to the end it seemed. Blake was both irritated yet turned on by it, somehow knowing that her usual powers of fame would not work here.

"Well, I'm not backing out," she said, looking him in the eyes.

"Good," he replied, a knowing smile pulling at the corners of his lips.

"But I do have a few things we have to agree first."

"Sure, let's see them," he replied, stepping through to his dining room and a waiting table where he invited her to present her contract.

"This isn't a problem?" she asked, even though she knew surely it wouldn't be given he'd literally provided an area within the contract to make comments.

"Of course not. I need us both to be comfortable and in agreement within the contract. I know everybody has their own lives, responsibilities and pressures...especially someone such as yourself," he finished.

"I appreciate that," she said, and she genuinely did as she took the contract out for him and laid it on the table.

"Blake Ellender Brown?" he said with a smile, since he'd never actually heard her real name.

"Shut up," she said with a slight laugh; it'd been so long since anyone other than her family had used her full name. Everyone had used Lively for years now and it might as well be her real name.

"Let's have a look then," he said as he turned to the back to look at her comments. She stood silently as he took in her notes, taking his time to review them as she nervously waited for him.

"This is all perfectly reasonable," he said, looking up to her.

"Really?" she blurted out, somehow expecting her demands to be refused.

"Of course. I don't want to interfere with your personal life, as I wouldn't want you to try and interfere with mine."

"Good," she said after a pause, their agreement clear. He took a couple of minutes to copy her comments onto his version of the contract then presented them side by side, one signed by her, the other by him.

"Ok, so is that all?" he asked.

"Yeah, that was it," she said.

"Are you sure?" he said after a pause.

"What? Of course," she replied hurriedly, as if he were testing her.

"It's a fair question. Be honest about this, Blake. Are you sure?"

"Of course, why would I be here otherwise?" she replied.

"Pride? Some sense of commitment? I don't know. What I do know is I've had girls do this for the wrong reasons and it never works out," he said.

"Oh."

"So when I ask you if you're sure, think about it, be sure," he said. She contemplated it, taking in what he'd said and giving it a final consideration.

"I'm sure."

"Last chance," he said after a pause, giving her a final half opportunity to withdraw.

"I'm sure, let's do this," she said, taking a deep breath and looking him straight in the eyes. He smiled and simply slid her his contract to sign as he took hers and did the same. She scribbled her signature onto the paper and they exchanged, making it so they held the copies each other had signed.

"Pleasure doing business with you," she said, offering her hand to shake.

"It will be, Miss Lively," he replied with a smile, raising her hand to plant a kiss on it.

"So, what happens now?" she asked as the moment passed, wondering how things were supposed to progress at this point.

"Now, you go to the bedroom," he replied simply.

"Right now?" she asked, a little taken aback. His tone had shifted, a subtle change that she would later realise she'd be hearing much more of.

"Yes, Blake. Do as you're told," he said with a slight smile, knowing he had already revealed her disobedience, the one Blake swore wouldn't be an issue. It was somewhat of a trick but still amused him, and embarrassed her somewhat as she blushed a little.

"Ok," she said, turning and heading for the stairs, getting a few steps up before a hard slap landed on her ass to make her gasp, in shock as much as anything else.

"That's Yes, Sir," he instructed her pointedly; Blake looked back down at him with a smile, almost a giggle at it but saw the focused expression on his face and immediately turned away, looking back up the stairs as her heart squeezed. It was real now, actually happening and that made her both excited and scared, new experiences awaiting her.

"End of the hall," he instructed, in case she'd forgotten or was at a loss momentarily.

"O...yes sir," she said quietly, trying it on; It felt odd to answer him in such a way, something she'd never done before but it was alright. It made her feel immediately like a part of her new life, well...if she took it that far. She stepped into the bedroom again, the one where just the day prior she'd been on her back and subjected to a very enjoyable fucking. Blake shoved the contract into her bag and stood it aside, figuring she wasn't exactly going to be needing it before turning back to him.

"What now?" she asked innocently, eyes wide.

"Now, you're going to be silent," he replied sternly. Blake stared at him, their eyes locked on one another as she followed his order, her first moment of obedience as he pulled her forward a little to stand clear of the bed frame behind her. He stood back and checked her out, his eyes roaming freely yet deliberately over her as he took her all in, from her dirty blonde hair to her Louboutins, wearing her trademark footwear as usual.

"Your safe word for now will simply be "stop". If you call out we will stop. We can agree another one after this," he said.

"Ok," she breathed, briefly wondering what word they could agree, losing her focus. Dan appreciated her curves as she drifted for a moment, displayed simply in a close black jumper and a pair of tight jeans, pulled snugly over the strength and tone of her thighs. She was tall at 5'10, even taller in her expensive high heels though still a couple of inches shorter than him; that made her feel small, weak almost, that she was dressed in her killer heels yet he still stood over her, not to mention his physique that gave her the sense that he could both dominate yet protect her.

"Turn around," he commanded, gentle yet clearly in charge, Blake able to sense the quiet power to his voice. She did as instructed and spun around for him on the rug, pausing so he could look at her, knowing he was staring at her ass and just giving him the time.

"Grab the bed."

"Why?" she asked, chiding herself immediately for talking back and not taking the simple order.

"Because I told you to."

The instruction was clear so she leaned over and grabbed the rail, feeling the cold metal beneath her hands as she gripped it. Blake knew what he wanted to see and arched her back, curving her body to push her ass out for him and present herself.

"Good girl," he playfully noted, making her smile to herself, feeling silly but a little proud at doing what he asked. It was somewhat surreal and she didn't quite know what to make of it all, knowing this was just the beginning and he wasn't going to throw her off the deep end after all.

"Stand up, turn round," he ordered, which Blake complied with smartly to stand in front of him again. He stepped closer to her, her pulse increasing a little simply from not knowing what would happen next. Dan paused before reaching out and pressing his hands to her ribs, under her arms and onto the sides of her full breasts. She dared not speak as he squeezed and then ran his hands slowly down her, taking in the pinch of her waist, her womanly figure as they trailed down over her hips to the widest part of her pelvis and the tops of her thighs. As his hands pulled back up they hooked her jumper and peeled it smoothly up her body, revealing her toned tummy and then the dark blue lace of her bra.

She'd made an effort with her underwear, aiming to be more appealing for him than she was the previous day after the photo shoot, so had a matching dark blue lace set on. It consisted of a balconette style bra and thong, the lace sheer with embroidered design that left little to the imagination. She'd worn it for him, even though she hadn't known that he'd actually see it and may have worn it for nothing but right now she was glad that she had as he revealed her bra and gorgeous boobs nestled into it. Without hesitating she raised her arms and allowed him to roll the jumper smoothly over her head, peeling it off and throwing it aside with her bag.

Without a word he stood before her, staring into her eyes as his hands reached down for a full, firm squeeze of her breasts, gripping her easily to make her mumble in sensation, his touch rough but somehow right, making her feel like his plaything. She held his gaze then looked away, feeling his dominance, not wanting to challenge him as he took a harder squeeze of her chest to make her wince a little before his hands slid down over her toned tummy, fingers curling round her sides as they found their way to the tight waistband of her jeans. He reached down inside the snug denim, his digits just teasing their way down over her hot, silky skin and over the front of her lacy panties with one hand as his other yanked firmly to release the button.

Blake gave a slight gasp, not sure that she should but so turned on as he just handled and treated her now as his, his living doll to pose and play with. He yanked the zip down and then pushed her jeans off her curvy hips with both hands, peeling them open almost as they yielded around her gorgeous body. With another stern push he drove them down her thighs and revealed her sexy matching panties, looking down with a smile as he took her in. Though he'd seen her the day before it was still delicious to peel Blake Lively's pants off and he took a moment to savour it, loving her dark landing strip barely concealed by the sheer material.

"Shoes off," he commanded, stepping back out of her way. She fumbled to obey, jeans hampering her movements as she quickly pushed her feet out of the shoes and kicked them aside, stumbling awkwardly in her haste to do what he wanted. With them out of the way, she sank onto her heels, rug beneath her toes now as she was inches shorter than she had been and feeling even more overwhelmed now as she felt the carpet beneath her long feet.

"Jeans off," he ordered, exactly as before. Figuring it made no difference now, she reached down and shoved the tight denim over her knees, bending to fumble them off over her ankles before treading them down and kicking them aside to leave her in just her underwear. She felt shy, on display now as she stood before him, bending her knee up as she squeezed her legs together and put her arm across her chest.

"Arms by your sides," he said, waiting as she reluctantly dropped them. She didn't know why she was nervous, she was very confident of her body, something she worked hard for and spent hours keeping in shape. He checked her out, making a signal with his hand for her to spin around for him which she dutifully did, slowly turning to show herself off and let him see the blue thong pulled tightly up her ass.

"Very nice, now stay," he said as she faced away from him, making her immediately stop. He reached out and without a warning flicked her bra strap undone, letting the lace drop loose around her body, allowing her gorgeous C-cups to spill out.

It slid down her arms and she flinched, resisting the urge to instinctively remove it; she would normally but held back, controlling herself as she waited for instruction, knowing he was in control and wouldn't want her to take the initiative. He was pleased to see her restrain herself and pause, loving how unsure she was even as she worked to refrain for him, running his hands down her back to the elastic of her sexy thong. His fingers hooked into it and he took a moment to pull it away from her body, stretching it a little before pulling it up tighter into her pussy; it made her gasp before he yanked them down her legs.

The sheer underwear pooled around her feet to leave her essentially naked as he ordered her to stand back up and face him, stepping out of her underwear as he pulled the bra off her wrists and casually threw it aside. Blake stood naked before him, completely revealed and awaiting his decisions; she wasn't shy now, knowing there was no reason or point in being so, simply stood naked before him as his submissive, his newest conquest. She didn't admit that to herself though, still somehow subconsciously feeling like it was her idea or that she was in charge, there was a way out if she chose. There was of course, a safe word that released her, but that would be admitting defeat or weakness.

"On your knees."

The order and intention were clear, Blake pausing for the briefest moment before getting down to her knees on the rug and focusing her mind. She was intent on giving him the best blowjob she could, wanting it to be the best he'd ever had though she knew that would be a stretch as he undid his trousers and let his already hard cock free. He'd been very aroused by her immediate submission, following orders and doing as she was told, not to mention her gorgeous body and sexy underwear. Blake was so well prepared and presented for him, that was a turn on without a doubt and it helped to make his cock strain in readiness for her.

"Mm all ready," she breathed, heart immediately jolting as she wasn't sure she should had said anything at all. He hadn't ordered her specifically not to speak however. He let it slide, loving her excitement, clearly loving how he was turned on by her and ready to get straight on with it. Without room for another word he pushed forward and slipped his cock into her mouth, Blake obediently letting him in and enveloping his stiff manhood in liquid heat. He groaned a little with pleasure to let her know he liked what she was doing as her tongue swirled in the velvet heat of her mouth, feeling the technique she'd applied the day before as she reached up to grasp his hips, stabilising herself as she started bobbing her head quickly.

His cock stroked over her tongue as it pushed into her mouth, to the back but not into her throat as she rocked back and forth, pushing it up against him, curling it to press the tip in beneath his sensitive head. Dan's hand slid into her dirty blonde hair and twisted through the dark roots, holding her firmly even as he let her continue doing her thing. She turned her head to suck noisily along him with her lips, hurriedly stimulating him as effectively as she could, switching from that to bury him into her velvet cheek to feel the softness that was so similar to her sweet pussy that she was sure he'd plunder shortly.

"Hands down," he ordered abruptly, shaking her from her concentration sucking his cock; she started and hesitated for a moment, then took her hands away from him as she was told, pressing them to his legs as she resumed fellating him. Blake kept working her head, body rocking more as she powered herself forward onto his cock, flicking her tongue up the sides of his shaft. It was for nothing though as his other hand pushed through her hair and took hold of her head, taking charge and wasting no time in pushing deeply into her throat. His bulbous head shoved over the back of her tongue and made her gag, catching her off guard as he drove into her.

1...456789