Blake Lively Pt. 01: Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake cleaned up as he easily released the bondage at her legs, his technique and skill such that he'd bound her securely without making it complex, allowing him to easily release her. He always started this way with bondage as it was a lot less threatening or overwhelming to be bound with silky scarves than ropes or chains as might be expected. She murmured in relief as he unwound them from round her legs, leaving a light pattern up her skin as she stepped back from the bed on the rug, turning and sitting against the foot rail with a deep sigh, looking up with a slight smile at the end of her first proper bondage session, light though it had been.

"All good?" he asked with a smile.

"Yeah," she replied quietly, flicking her eyebrows. They both knew it was the start of a journey and would only get tougher from there on out. He took a moment to grab a large white gown from the back of the door, fluffy and comforting, stepping back to her and urging her forwards to he could slide it around her shoulders.

"What's this for? I'm not cold," she said curiously.

"After care. This can all get a bit much and it's to give you a comfortable recovery afterward. I'm not saying it will always happen, but it can so this is all part of me taking care of you afterwards," he said.

"That's nice," she smiled, genuinely pleased at how thoughtful it seemed as he wrapped her in the gown before disappearing out of the room. He returned a minute later with a glass of orange juice, urging her to drink.

"The sweetness will help you stabilise if it hits you."

"Thanks," she said as she sipped the full, crisp juice, enjoying the cold edge. She was pleased at how thorough he was, clearly intent on taking care of her, certainly as much as physically enjoying her body.

"Another thing I want you to read about is something called sub drop," he said, looking into her eyes.

"Sub drop?"

"Yeah, it's something that can happen after an intense session. It won't hit right away, it's usually the day afterwards or later, it can really pull you down and make you feel shit," he said.

"Really? I hadn't heard of that," she said, but then, what had she heard of?

"It can be a big deal and it hits some people harder than others. I want you to research that so you know some of the symptoms and signs of it. You will likely get it at some time through this."

"Ok, I'll read up," she replied.

"Good, and of course you can call me any time to discuss this, you know that right?" he clarified.

"Yeah, and I will if I need to," she said, acknowledging their intimate relationship, well the intent of it.

"You can get dressed if you want to," he said, offering her clothes with a wave after a moment of silence.

"Do I have to?" she asked, just curious really.

"No, you don't. It's your choice, stay naked if you like," he laughed.

"I'll get dressed," she giggled in return, bending down to pick up her panties. He waited as she spent a couple of minutes getting ready, pulling her bra on and settling her lovely breasts before squeezing back into the tight jeans. Rolling her jumper down signified the end and he interrupted her as she finished up.

"So, my assessment," he said.

"I was being assessed?" she asked, suddenly feeling a rush of nerves, like she'd forgotten an exam or something.

"I'm always going to be assessing you through this process, you're here to train and that means you have to learn. I've got to observe what you need work on."

"Makes sense. So what, are you giving me a D or something?" she joked, giving a playful wink. He laughed, loving her sense of humour and it broke the tension.

"You won't be getting a grade...only much more training," he smiled.

"Oh," she replied, life gone from her. She thought she'd done alright.

"Don't be put out by it. You did well, better than a lot I've trained before but you need work," he said.

"What on?" she asked, wishing she had the courage not to. She didn't want to hear her faults but was morbidly curious.

"I'll keep it brief but your lack of obedience, as I warned you, your inability to deep throat and absolute refusal on anal penetration. You were good with the bondage, calm, and you took the pain quite well. Obviously we need to work on that but it's a start, and you're a good fuck," he said with a smile, the cherry on top that told her she was good at something.

"Well, that's a start!" she blurted out, both of them laughing.

"Exactly, a start."

"So we're done for now?" she asked.

"For today yes. We'll continue tomorrow," he said.

"Ok, what will we be doing?" she asked, wanting to know what to expect.

"Everything," he said slowly, letting her know that was all he'd say about it.

"Sounds intense."

"It will be. Now we're just going to work, so I don't need you made-up or anything, just be here by ten and we'll get started," he said.

"Deal," she replied.

She called a cab which came surprisingly fast, arriving to collect her only a few minutes later. They made chat until he showed her out, pausing to kiss her deeply, passionately at the door before she took a breath and walked out confidently, like it had never happened, straight across the pavement and into the waiting taxi to speed her away from her new, dangerous habit.

It was going to be an adventure -- she had little doubt of that. A painful, pleasurable adventure.

__________

To be continued.

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback if you have any thoughts or ideas. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.

1...456789