Blake Lively Pt. 01: Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you care that I'm married?" she asked, having to address it.

"No, I don't," he replied simply, again pausing as the waiter brought his glass over.

"Why not?" she said, immediately wishing she hadn't.

"Would you rather I did? You're not the first married woman I've had and I'm sure you won't be the last. This would be about us alone and nothing else. Your marriage is your business, and that's all there is to say about that," he said with a finality that told her he meant it.

"Good," she replied. She knew exactly what she was doing and to hear that he wouldn't make an issue of it, and therefore not risk jeopardising her marriage, was a relief. She was very protective about her family life and couldn't have anything coming between that.

"What will you do to me first?" she asked after a pause curious as to where he would start with her even as her nerves jangled. She was worried that she'd opened Pandora's box and this was perhaps the last moment to slam the lid shut before it all got out of hand.

"I don't think we need to start discussing that yet, there's plenty more to come before that," he replied, batting her question aside.

"Oh really? Such as?" she asked.

"We won't be simply diving into this head first, Blake," he said, using her name rather deliberately as if chiding her.

"Why not?" she asked.

"Because we have to make sure we're compatible first and enjoy one another. We'll discuss all the...details later on," he smiled.

"Compatible?" she said with a raise of her eyebrows.

"Yes, physically in tune with one another," he smiled.

"So you want to fuck me basically," she replied. It was hardly the first time she'd come to that conclusion.

"If you want to be so crude, yes," he said.

"What would you call it then?" she asked, a little surprised at his manner, expecting him to take the opportunity immediately.

"Making love, if you want. Fucking could come later, it entirely depends how this all unfolds," he said.

"Making love? Sounds very personal," she said with a little apprehension.

"It is personal, very personal, as I've told you. This is no one night stand or something," he said.

"But the first time? I thought that would all come later. After all, you're the one saying we need to make sure we're sexually compatible," she replied.

"Start as you mean to go on," he said quietly, a little twitch to his eyebrow as he gazed into her pretty blue eyes.

"Your dedication to this is quite impressive," she admitted, feeling the need to complement him. He was absolutely sticking to his guns, so genuine with her and not the least bit blinded by her celebrity status as he handled her with ease.

"Thank you, I like to think I'm an expert at my craft these days after so much experience," he said, draining his whisky for the second time.

"Well you seem it, though I thought you'd want to do something more, I dunno, visual," she said, not quite sure what she meant. Being taken home and screwed by him was hardly a surprise but given their conversation she figured he would want to demonstrate it in some way first.

"More visual, how do you mean?" he responded.

"I don't know, I just figured you'd want to show me some videos...or take me somewhere else," she answered.

"Take you somewhere, like a show or club you mean?" he said, figuring he knew what she was getting at.

"Yeah exactly, something like that to let me see what this is all about," she enthused in agreement, glad he got it.

"That might be some peoples technique but it certainly isn't mine," Dan replied.

"No? Why not?" Blake probed.

"It isn't, I prefer a far more measured approach," he said.

"You want to get me on my back first," she suggested with a little playful tone.

"Whilst that is certainly something I want, that's not why," he said with a smile. Her silence encouraged him to go on and tell her what he meant.

"There are of course bondage clubs and such I could take you to if I wanted to simply let you see it, though none of them are open yet," he said, "but the point is that this relationship we want to build has to be done right. I only want to expose you to things when you're ready or I want you to see them and going to a place like that is just as likely to put you off it. Some of it is pretty hardcore and you won't be ready for it, you haven't the knowledge or understanding by your own admission."

"True," she conceded.

"So I'd rather do it my way and introduce you to things as you're ready. I've had no problems with the women I've worked with so far," he smiled.

"So why don't you show me your way," she offered after a pause, giving a sexy little wink even as her pulse raced. Blake knew all she had to do was give him the come on and he would do the rest now -- she wasn't wrong.

"Gladly," he said with a smile, sliding from the booth to stand before dropping down a bill to cover the whisky and holding his hand out to help her up. She took it, feeling his strong grip as she slid her hand into his and swung up onto her feet, grabbing her bag and following him out of the bar. He let go of her lest they be seen; she could explain away being seen out with another man but not walking out of a bar with him holding hands.

"How did you get here?" she asked, since she'd gotten a cab into the city though they were a little further out now since the photo shoot hadn't been in the heart of L.A.

"Drove, my car's just parked a little way away. I can go get it then come and pick you up if you'd like?" Dan offered, not expecting her to walk with him.

"No it's fine, I'll come with you. It's just easier, we'll be on the way then," she replied. Blake took a quick look around to make sure nobody with a camera was watching her and then followed him, walking briskly away from the main street with him as he led her back to where he'd parked. He didn't hold her hand or treat her anything other than casually as they walked for around ten minutes, walking a little ahead of Blake as they got back to his car. It was a black BMW but not new, a beautiful condition classic; she wasn't big into cars so wasn't quite sure what it was but she could tell he cared for it as it was in beautiful condition, the bodywork gleaming and so clean it was like new.

"This is lovely, what is this?" she asked as she sat into the tight leather passenger seat, looking around at the now antiquated dashboard and interior.

"BMW M5," he replied, not bothering to bore her with any more details than that. It was actually the last of the second generation M5's, finished in Arctic Silver with a 3.8 litre straight six and over 300bhp. He'd had this car for a lot of years and kept it in perfect condition, one of his passions and he loved driving it. He didn't get much chance to stretch its legs around Los Angeles but he took it out at weekends to show it the highway and beautiful twisty roads up into the hills when he could. Not that she cared about that as she sat back into the leather seat and fastened her seatbelt, settling it nicely across her chest so the belt pressed down between her breasts temptingly as he clipped his own into place and started the smooth engine.

"Where do you live?" she asked.

"A little bit further out, maybe half an hour. I can't afford to live in the middle of L.A. and I don't really want to either," he said as the car pulled away from the road side and they got going.

"Yeah, understandable," she murmured as she reached round and put her bag into the back seat as the sun beamed down through the glass, engine burbling as he picked up speed a little to transport them back to his place. The journey passed easily, Blake riding and casually looking around as he drove them back to his, making general chat as the silver BMW cruised along under the Californian sunshine. They didn't discuss the issue at hand, what Blake was desperately curious about, hungry for knowledge; she wanted to know what he had in mind for her, how he imagined their bondage journey might unfold, what he might subject her to, what he was going to do to her when he got her home and stripped her naked. She wanted answers, but knew she would get none and merely had to wait to experience it. The tension, nerves and arousal made her pulse flutter even as her vagina squeezed and her panties stuck wetly to her.

He turned off the highway into the suburbs and weaved round a few roads, an area Blake didn't know but that was hardly a surprise given the size of the city.

He pulled up outside a pretty typical suburban house and shut off the engine, the smooth note dying as Blake checked it out; she wasn't sure what she'd been expecting and realised that given his cool, calm demeanour it should have been more obvious. He clearly didn't overstate things, liking them subtle and quiet which she figured was probably a good thing for his activities...and for her. She followed him in opening the door and stepping out into the late afternoon sunshine as it smothered them, the pavement hot and unforgiving as he ushered her ahead of him towards his front door.

"This is it huh?" she said, half-joking through her nerves as he unlocked the door to let them in.

"This is it, your voyage of discovery if you will," he replied, playing up to it a bit. She breathed deeply and stepped into his place, Dan following her in and closing the door behind her. It was a tidy, fairly typical three-bedroom home and she was pleasantly impressed by the style of it as she glanced around, seeing no evidence of his craft.

"Not quite what I was expecting," she commented with a slight laugh.

"What did you think it'd be, straight into a dungeon or something?" he smiled.

"Honestly, yeah. I figured there was a chance of that," she giggled.

"Well as I said things probably aren't as you may imagine them to be. They can be that way, but don't have to be," he replied.

"Evidently, this is certainly more relaxing," she said, glancing around, "but do you have a dungeon?"

"If that's what you insist on calling it, yes. It's downstairs in the basement," he replied with a laugh. He loved her straightforward but innocent approach to it, a sexually experienced woman but so new to it all and full of questions.

"Lure me into your basement huh?" she said, glancing back to him with playfully wide eyes.

"Hardly, you're the one trying to get in there," he smiled, turning away to drop his keys down.

"Are you going to show me?" she asked, a little hotly.

"No, I'm not. Later, as I said. Good things come to those who wait. But right now we need to go upstairs instead," he smiled and took her hand, leading her towards the stairs. Blake's heart surged as she felt nerves hit her, knowing it was the moment as her pulse accelerated and she followed him, her feet just going where he led her. He took her up to his bedroom and directed her into an equally neat and tidy bedroom, the bed spread out before her with crisp sheets on as if it were ready for her. Dan was simply thankful that he could afford a maid and today she'd changed all the sheets to leave it perfect to throw Blake down on.

She didn't have a chance to give an opinion as he pulled her to him and kissed her intently, their lips locking firmly, not overly aggressive or intense but dominating, somehow making out to her that he was in charge as his tongue pushed tentatively into her mouth. She mumbled in pleasure, responding in kind and feeling the thrill of a different kiss that wasn't merely professional, not an on-screen moment that didn't count as she might encounter during filming. This was something else and she melted into it, dropping her large handbag down and pulling her arms around him, blending fully into the moment as his hands pulled around the small of her back and squeezed her firm ass. He loved finally getting hold of her, a moment he relished as he let his hands pull into her, feeling the tightness of her body, her warmth and the way she shifted in his grasp as she kissed him back.

"Wait, Dan, I..." she stuttered, not knowing what she felt, gripped by momentary hesitation but also such lust that she knew she'd never be able to walk away.

"Ssh, just relax, don't worry about it. We'll talk afterward," he whispered to her, looking deeply into her blue eyes with his own that were a piercing green, something she'd somehow not noticed until that moment. She didn't reply, didn't talk as he'd instructed and just let herself give into it as she wanted to. Blake could feel his lust and want for her, his hands on her so confidently, squeezing and stroking every inch of her body it seemed, squeezing at her ass and drawing up her sides to grope her lovely chest for a moment before he grabbed the bottom of her jumper. She just obediently put her arms up and let him pull it off over her head to expose her full tits supported by the black lace bra.

He didn't say a word and simply squeezed her, firmly feeling them as he kissed down her neck, hearing her gasp in his ear as she trembled and leaned back to let his lips find their way over her soft skin and down onto her breasts. His hot touch covered every inch of her that it could as her nipples strained at the lace, his hands releasing her to slide down her sides and squeeze into the pinch of her waist before pushing over the waistband of her jeans. The rough denim was such a contrast to her smooth, silky skin under his hands as he slid them past the widest part of her pelvis before they pulled back across to her belt. With dexterity and ownership now he easily released the leather around her hips, unbuttoning and unzipping her effortlessly to pull her jeans open and reveal the top of her simple black panties.

He looked up and stared intently into her eyes, Blake's widening as she felt his power and dominance, like she was totally controlled as his hands moved out and yanked suddenly, roughly at the denim to yank them off her hips, the tight trousers unable to hold onto her gorgeous body and pulling down her thighs, threatening to take her panties with them as the elastic rolled down and almost exposed her dark strip of hair. She stared into his eyes even as he pushed at her shoulders, shoving her back onto the bed, Blake tumbling onto the fresh sheets, bouncing on the mattress and looking back up at him with her feet dangling off the edge.

He grabbed her high heels one at a time and pulled them off her almost daintily, being careful with her even though she knew he didn't need to be. He could easily dominate and control her physically but he chose not to, something she loved as he took his time to pull her red soled Louboutins off, standing them aside before he returned to her to grab hold of her jeans and slip the tight denim off her to leave her in her underwear.

She wished she had something sexier on, something for the occasion but it didn't matter as he crawled over her, not caring in the slightest as he planted little kisses up her body and let her hands go to his shirt to deftly release the buttons. Shrugging it off, he gave Blake a chance to see his muscular physique, murmuring to herself in pleasure as a smile crossed her lips, loving how strong and defined he was. It was from years of dedication to fitness, keeping himself in great shape and building muscle, relishing the fitness and also the strength it offered him for what he did. Women loved how he found it effortless to control and manoeuvre them and he was sure Blake would do as well since she was already responding.

He leaned over her, braced on the bed either side of her as he slid back on with her, gazing over her toned body as she waited for him. He stopped short of her though, looking into her eyes and spurring her to push herself up onto her elbow with a smile, coming to him. Their lips locked again and she slowly sank back onto the bed, him in control as they pressed together, tongues twisting against one another. His hand slid down her side and over the waistband of her underwear, hooking his thumb temptingly into it before caressing down her toned thigh. He felt the strength of her and gorgeous tightness of her form as he stroked over her and pulled her towards him, hooking under her knee to roll her to him, her black panties pulling up her toned ass as she hungrily kissed him.

His hand pushed up her back and unclipped her bra strap with practiced ease, unclasping it so the black lacy straps fell loose around her body, peeling it from her organically as she rolled onto her back once again to reveal her gorgeous C-cup breasts. Casting it aside, his hand immediately took a squeeze of her chest to make her murmur, gasping when he swiftly kissed down then ran his tongue over her breasts, circling her stiff nipples and making her shudder in arousal. He teased at her then kissed down her tummy, making her breathe steadily as she controlled herself, his soft lips and hot tongue touching delicately at her skin as he made his way to her simple cotton waistband.

His kisses were tempting, threatening, as if he'd suddenly peel her panties off and go to town. His teeth pulled down and teased at them, lifting them from her in a final moment of temptation before he suddenly pulled away and stood up. Blake gasped and opened her eyes, looking up with confusion and indignation as he refrained from sliding her underwear off. She instead saw him standing up again from her, releasing the belt of his jeans as he made her wait and just took a moment to undo his clothes, sliding them off to leave him naked and erect for her. Her eyes immediately locked onto his cock, taking in the first glimpse of his thick, pulsing manhood in front of her, ready for her, hungry to slide deep inside her.

She couldn't help herself and pushed up to slide forward onto her knees, reaching out for him to wrap her hand around his cock. Blake felt it pulse and strain in her hand, her touch electric as she wrapped her digits around his hot, hard cock and carefully stroked it to feel her hand roll over the ridge of his bulbous purple head. He groaned with pleasure, loving the actress finally stroking his aching prick; he'd been hard relentlessly it seemed since she'd first expressed an interest in his services and now to finally have her here, on his bed, knelt down before him stroking him was just perfection and he intended to make the most of it.

Blake stroked his manhood, loving the way he pulsed and jumped at her touch, so hard for her she knew he could split her in two if he wanted. His hand slid into her dirty blonde hair and pulled her towards him, directing her pointedly to what he wanted, what he was essentially ordering her to do. She had no problem with it, knowing it was coming and opened her mouth happily to take him into the velvet heat. He shuddered a little as he felt his bulging head slide across her tongue, the roughness just an eclectic mix when combined with the heat and wetness, the silky sensation as she let him rub into her cheek a little in the process as her full pout wrapped around his shaft.

He just murmured in pleasure and satisfaction at having her fellate him, feeling her slide to her natural stopping point then pushing her a bit further, catching her off guard as his cock slid into her throat a little more than she was used to and threatened to trip her gag reflex. His hand in her hair told her he was in control however, feeling him twisting her locks through his fingers as he almost stroked her in a caring way, like they'd been lovers for years. Blake relished it, only spurring her to suck firmly and start bobbing her head to let him rub perfectly over the liquid sensation of her tongue. The muscle rippled and twisted underneath his cock, an exquisite feeling before she curled the tip up to tease under the tip of him, just into his head at the most sensitive spot to make him shake a little and murmur with pleasure.

She certainly knew what she was doing and Blake only worked to prove that, bobbing slowly and building up faster, keeping the same stroke, letting his thick cock rub into the velvet, perfect softness of her cheeks and push into her throat. She worked to let him deeper, holding back her gag reflex as she could tell he liked deep throat and she was in no position to refuse him after all; she was his toy, his plaything almost, at least that's how she had surrendered herself already even if there was no strict agreement in place. With a flick of her hand she swept her hair back over her ear, out the way as she sucked cock, working to alter her speed and pressure of her sucking, feeling him respond as he pulsed and strained in her mouth. She could tell he loved it but also that she'd have to do a whole lot more to make him come, that he was well practiced and could withstand any blowjob she would throw at him until he decided he was ready to climax.

123456...9