Blake Lively Pt. 01: Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
741 Followers

It didn't stop her from trying though; she was horny and hungry for it, wanting to impress him, to somehow show she was good enough to train as she got the impression he wasn't entirely swayed just yet. She thought that maybe he saw her as an actress that was just after something new or liked the face value of it, the excitement of the idea rather than the reality of it all. She wanted to prove him wrong and indulge her, to train her, educate her, use her. He simply enjoyed the blowjob right then though, loving her energetic technique, able to tell she was focused on it and trying as she clearly threw every possible option at him.

He certainly didn't mind, she was good at it and it was only her inability to deep throat that disappointed him. Dan knew however that was a minor issue however and he could train it into her, he'd done it with many other women and Blake would be no different even if she saw herself that way. Overall he was pleased with how she gave a blowjob, her enthusiasm and energy was enjoyable and he closed his eyes to enjoy it for a couple more minutes, relishing every motion of her tongue, Blake desperate to please him, wanting to show off how she could fellate him. She was sure he'd had better -- she knew he'd had better, the little voice in the back of her mind telling her she wasn't the youngest, hottest or most skilful woman he'd ever had sucking his cock and it only spurred her to try harder as she felt him swell and thrust into her mouth.

With a final push into her throat that caught her off guard, making her gag, her body heaving as he drove deeper into her than she was comfortable with, he pulled back as she expelled him and withdrew his slick stick from her mouth, his throbbing manhood bouncing up in front of her face as she gasped. He reached down and slapped her face a couple of times, playfully but with enough edge to make her wince a little, closing her eyes before he pulled her back up with his hands under her arms and kissed her again passionately to make her melt a little and murmur in pleasure. It was a mere moment of calm, respite before he shoved her forcefully, dominantly back onto the bed so she squealed in surprise before bouncing on the mattress, legs out, gorgeous breasts shaking.

Blake looked up with a tilt of her head, nails digging into the bedding as his hands dragged down her waist and hooked into her panties, fingers stretching the waistband now as he deliberately pulled them away from her curvy hips before pulling them down. He let them cling to her pussy, holding onto her sweet lips and hiding her landing strip for a moment longer before they peeled away to reveal her completely as she spread her legs a little more to let him slide them off and cast them aside, leaving her totally naked before him. He slipped the black cotton panties off her feet and immediately slid between her legs, cock standing up rock hard for her; Blake eye's locked onto it, loving how it pulsed primally, wanting him to just grab it and drive straight inside her.

But he didn't, surprising her as he drew his hands down over her hips and onto her thighs, sinking to his knees between her legs. He took hold just above her knees and yanked her back to the edge of the bed a little, surprising her again with his power and easy control, physically dominating her as he put her where he wanted her and wasted no further time in pressing his lips to her neatly shaved pussy. Blake let out a shuddering gasp, overwhelmed as his tongue found her clit effortlessly, lapping over and curling against it to make her tremble before trailing up into her neat, dark triangle of pubic hair that pointed straight to it.

"Oh my god," she breathed, opening her eyes and staring at the ceiling as his tongue started to dance at her most delicate nub. He didn't waste time, not building her up or teasing her, his tongue simply surging through her sweet folds a few times as if to check her out, mapping her body for a moment before he turned up the heat and went for it. Her elbows dug into the bedding as she braced herself and tried to refrain from moaning too loudly in pleasure, his touch almost too much but not quite, somehow touching her just enough without going overboard and sending overwhelming waves of pleasure through her. His skilful tongue danced around her clit, flicking over it in all ways then suddenly switching to slowly but firmly circle it as he brushed her soft clitoral hood aside with ease.

"Don't stop," she whispered, shakily sounding almost like begging as she pulled her legs back a little in his grasp and pushed her pelvis down into him, rolling it back and forth slowly to ride his tongue and help him get every possible nerve ending. He allowed her some motion, accentuating her pleasure and ecstasy as his tongue danced around, working her clit and dipping down to pull his tongue up so it split her lips and licked into her silky, soaked entrance. She was so wet, absolutely drenching his chin as he worked at her, desperate for him to slide inside her even as she loved every touch and turn of his tongue. Her vagina squeezed firmly at him as he thrust his tongue inside her, eliciting a deep moan from her, yearning in want and need now for penetration.

He didn't give it to her however, making her wait longer as his tongue slipped back out of her and vigorously assaulted her clit, harder and more ferociously now. Blake gave a cry of sensation as the burst ran through her body, making her abs tense, curling from the bed as he suddenly turned up the intensity and probed directly, intently at her clit. His tongue was buried under the soft tissue of her hood and racing around her button now, making her hip movements struggle as her head dropped back to the bed, eyes squeezing shut as she shook with pleasure and dug her nails into the bedding. She loved getting her pussy eaten and realising it'd been a while since it had been done with such passion, though maybe it was just the situation that turned her on -- stepping out on her marriage and opening the door to something so naughty and new.

Blake shook as she felt a twinge of oncoming orgasm; it wasn't the start of it, the point of no return, it was just a feeling that told her it was there and on its way as his tongue continued to lash at her. His hands were now pinning her hips down to the bed, her legs drawn back to give him complete access to her now as her toes curled. She worked her hips into him, grinding her clit against his mouth as he licked her, knowing her tumble into ecstasy was seconds away, a few more circles of his tongue and her pleasure would be unlocked.

Only she was denied as he swiftly pulled away from her, surging up over her as she gasped helplessly and looked up, raising her head to see what he was doing as he stood up between her bent legs, his rock hard erection throbbing and ready for her, harder than he'd ever been it seemed like as he was about to fuck Blake Lively. A few hours before he'd been consulting on her photo shoot, now he had her on her back and ready for his cock which he would certainly deliver. He grabbed her smooth leg with one hand, holding around her knee and keeping it folded up as his other took control of his waiting cock and aimed it perfectly at her silky slit.

He didn't make her wait now and pushed himself to her, just touching her before he thrust forward and buried his stiff cock inside her. He slid easily into her, not quite full depth but nearly, grunting with pleasure to match hers as she tingled all over and shivered at the sensation of finally being filled. It was the first time a new man had fucked her in years, since before she was married, and to feel the different sensations of it, his different shape but also manner as he took her was electrifying. She knew it was wrong, that she shouldn't be doing this and that the guilt would hit her later on but right then she didn't care, just melting to the sensations of him inside her. His cock throbbed against her walls, giving a definite strain in her haven, taking a second to just relish to feel of a new woman on his cock before he pulled back and started to thrust into her properly.

He wasted no time in getting into a rhythm, keeping things hard and fast as his cock plunged inside her, taking only a couple of thrusts to get full depth. His hips pressed to hers as he did, both of them groaning with pleasure, her pussy squeezing him firmly for a second before he resumed pumping into her with a pace that just made her quiver and groan in pleasure. They both felt it, the fantastic sensations and tingling nerve endings as their bodies worked together, Blake rocking her hips with him to help get every last millimetre of him full depth, loving how hard he was, feeling his bulging purple head driving against her cervix as he penetrated her.

The thump of him against her, his hard breaths, his evident control and coolness, just taking her as if she were any other fuck toy right then was so arousing to her. Blake gazed up at him in between moments of just submitting to the pleasure of it with her eyes shut, loving how he was just in charge, taking control and evidently not caring that she was a famous actress, simply taking her primally and loving the sensations her body gave him, much as she was doing herself. A lot in fact as she felt the tingle of climax again, his cock rubbing at her just right, filling her and tingling her G-spot enough that her orgasm was on full power again and building up to a peak.

She prayed he didn't stop this time, didn't make her wait or tease her, holding onto the bed as he fucked her, making her rock intently on the mattress as she just held on now and let him do as he pleased. Her relief was momentary as her prayers were answered, fucking her hard, harder in fact as he felt the characteristic squeezes and twitches of her pussy and knew her climax was close. He wanted to let her have it now, having built it up to reward her with a hard orgasm so he held her tightly and thrust hard, shorter strokes to bury himself full depth inside her soft, hot body, pounding his cock into her faster than ever before. She hadn't been fucked so hard in years and whined with pleasure, toes curling, fingers digging into the bed as she writhed in the inexorable sensations that built in her soul and tingled excitingly through her body.

With a few final moments of pounding she slipped over the edge and her body raced, heart pumping, chest and neck flushing red as the orgasm swept over her like a wave in the ocean, completely unstoppable, sweeping away all in its path including Blake. She tensed up, fighting it, holding it back but that only made it more intense as it resisted her for a few seconds, a few harsh breaths from her as her pulse pounded before it burst through her, emanating from her pussy and shuddering rapidly through her body to make her let out a long, loud cry of pleasure to the bedroom as she quaked violently in ecstasy. She shook completely, rocking and writhing as she let out moans and cries, arching spasmically from the bed, abs tensing as the waves of pleasure hit her, her head shoved back into the bedding as her body belayed its utter release.

He just smiled and kept pumping into her, thrusting hard and fast, his cock throbbing in excitement at her climax but he had full control. Dan loved watching her come for him, creaming herself over his cock in pure, unadulterated pleasure, her body shaking and rocking for a few more moments before she came to her senses and the peak faded. Sweat prickled all over her in a delightful sheen, another expression of her enjoyment as she gasped hungrily for air and sank back into the bed for him to fuck. Her hand pawed over her tummy towards him, trying to urge him to slow down and give her a break but he had no such intention.

"No, Blake," he said authoritatively, "not until I'm finished."

It was clear and final, something she knew she couldn't challenge and as a result her hand sagged back to the bed, digging in again as she resolved to take the hard, overwhelming fucking in the wake of her hard climax. She could barely handle it but knew she had to, it was as he decreed and she was his submissive little toy to do with as he pleased. Besides, he'd made her come so fantastically that she wanted to do the same for him if she could. To action that she started to squeeze her vagina, eyes clenching at the incredible feeling that buzzed her as she did for the first time, fighting through it and working her muscles to make her pussy a pulsing pleasure house for him to bury himself inside.

He noticed, smiling to himself as he thumped his cock deep inside her and felt her muscles rippling around him, tightening to hold then release him as she started pushing her pelvis against him again to help Dan get as deep inside her as possible and press against her cervix. It was an eclectic mix of sensations, his nerve endings stimulated perfectly by her hot, wet pussy, gripping him in an undulating mix as she clamped down at him. His control was excellent but he didn't want to hold on now, having already made her come and wanting to indulge himself and enjoy her body as his grip on her legs became tighter and he thrust his hips against her hard. His strokes were the shortest and fastest they'd been as he pumped himself into her, loving the feel of her when he was deep and could feel her pussy clenching around every inch of him.

His balls were tight and he felt the familiar feelings as his climax announced its arrival, just letting him know it was ready to go; he could control it, he'd spent years working on himself as well as all the women he'd trained and as a result knew he could prolong it, building it up more intensely. He chose to do so, for a little while at least, not wanting to deny himself too long as he held the gorgeous blonde actress and pumped into her hard. He stepped up to find his final gear and absolutely hammered her, driving her down into the mattress as he leaned over her, slamming his hips down in short, tight bursts that made her wail. She wasn't sure she'd ever been fucked so hard, just pinned underneath him and taking his cock deep, unable to control things at all as he leaned on her legs -- as she realised she kind of liked it that way.

He only held on for another 30 seconds or so, smashing himself into her hard before he drove down powerfully and buried his cock full depth as it gave a tremendous pulse, jumping inside her as he unloaded his first thick burst of come. Blake groaned as she felt his hot load explode into her, splashing directly into her womb as he came so deeply, relishing the feel of his rock hard shaft jumping and straining inside her as he emptied his balls, loving the fact he hadn't asked her permission. He pinned her down and gave a couple of short, strained thrusts down into her as his manhood pulsed and twitched, swelling so hard as he emptied every last drop of himself into the moaning Hollywood star. With a final strain he was done, leaning down on her legs and bracing himself on the bed, both of them gasping hard, his eyes shut to mirror hers as they just took it in for a few moments afterwards.

Pushing up off her, he carefully pulled back onto his feet and slipped his cock from her, Blake feeling empty as his softening manhood slid from her velvet tunnel and he turned to sit down on the bed beside her, reclining slowly to lie with her. His hand slid into hers, their fingers meshing as they both breathed hard and fast in recovery, hearts pounding with the intensity of it all, physical and mental.

They just relaxed together for a few minutes, pumping hearts slowing into a steady, satisfied rhythm as they enjoyed the quiet aftermath together. Blake was a little taken at how calm and natural it felt, not awkward as she imagined it might be, their hands entwined neatly, his fingers playing over hers as she gave little squeezes to him. It was an intimate moment, one full of relaxation but also trepidation and expectation.

"So..." she mumbled, breaking the silence, not entirely sure what she wanted to ask. He didn't fill the pause, leaving her hanging to form her words.

"That was great," she added, wanting to make sure she expressed that as if it hadn't been physically obvious.

"Yeah, it was," he smiled, squeezing her hand as he cast his eye over her gorgeous naked body beside him.

"If we...pursue this, what would you teach me?" she asked, voice tight, hard to get the words out as if she was scared to ask, worried about what he might say.

"Everything, Blake," he said softly. The implication was clear and he meant it.

"Well yeah, you alluded to that, I just meant where would you start with me?" she clarified.

"Where I start with all my submissive girls. Discipline," he said.

"Discipline? But I'm not a bad girl," she blurted out, immediately blushing at what she'd said, not intending it in the way it had come out. She meant she wasn't intending to play up and was asking him to teach and train her and didn't need to be disciplined.

"I bet you are really," he said with a sly smile and a wink as he glanced across at her, "but that's not what I meant. What you mean is far more the punishment side of it, which you will experience if you're really a bad girl."

"Right," she mumbled.

"Discipline is the foundation of it, the core. For this relationship to work, you would have to be my submissive. That means I would be your master, and you need to do as ordered without question," he said.

"I can do that," she said, trying to sell herself.

"No, you can't. You won't," he replied. She gave him a look, slightly affronted that he was questioning her without putting her to the test.

"Trust me, you won't. I've done this for a long time and you won't submit as easily as you think. You will beg and cry, refuse me, play up. I've seen it with every woman I've ever trained," he said.

"Oh," she said, looking away, put out already.

"It's nothing to concern yourself with, it's natural, and why you need to be trained in discipline," he said.

"Ok, so what does that entail?" she asked, wanting to find out how to achieve what he would desire of her.

"Lots of things, and I will need to find out what aspects you particularly respond to so I can get the best from you. But it will be control, I will be in charge and you will have to follow orders. Those might be sexual or not, it's up to me and you will have to prove yourself," he expanded.

"Seems straightforward," she tentatively replied.

"It is in principle but it's harder than you think, you'll naturally try to resist it, especially if it gets out of your comfort zone. We have to work so it becomes unconscious, a state of mind that you simply live and breathe."

"Sounds a lot more complicated than I thought," she said. It was a half truth, as she didn't entirely get it and wouldn't without experiencing it, but she was eager to learn more. It was intriguing.

"It is, and it's a task both you and me have to work on. I have to understand you, get to what makes you tick and respond, seek out what true desires you have," he explained, making her somewhat understand that it wasn't simply fun for him and he had to work.

"I see your point about intimacy," she said, starting to understand the close bond he had touched on earlier.

"It's a very close bond, as I said."

"So it starts with discipline, where does it go after that?" she asked.

"It depends what I discover about you. Obviously there's things I like but I want to focus on things you like. You'll get the utmost from this if you enjoy it and you will bring me the most pleasure at the same time," he said.

"I want to bring you pleasure though, and do whatever you want to that end," she said thoughtfully.

"Even if you hate it?" he asked.

"I...if you train me as you say then I will do as I'm told," she conceded.

Noj
Noj
741 Followers
1...34567...9