Blake's Coming Out Pt. 05

Story Info
Blake submits to Linc, Vinh, Park, Jae, Jung and Lee at once.
2.5k words
4.66
11.7k
11
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Lounge:

Linc grabbed my hand and we went inside to the lounge area. Jae was already sitting with Park on the 2 seat couch while Lee and Jung were together on a large arm chair. This left the 3 seat couch for Linc and I and we sat down together.

I realised Vinh was not there yet and heard noises from the kitchen as he entered the room with a tub full of drinks for us all. He placed the tub in the middle of the room and then handed us all drinks. I thanked him as he handed me a vodka soda and we winked at me as he saw that he would be sitting on my other side on the 3 seat couch.

'Saved this spot for me huh Blake.' He sat down next to me and reached into my lap wrapping his fingers around my cock which had softened and giving me a gentle squeeze. It quickly came back to life as Vinh squeezed it growing in his hand to be hard once again.

Vinh still holding onto my cock looked at me and said 'Who was it that made you cum earlier, Linc or me? Oh that's right me and it looks like your cock remembers.'

I turned to Vinh and said 'It sure does' and widened my legs as I took a sip of my drink giving Vinh more space in my lap.

He didn't need any further prompting and started to move his hand up and down my 6 inch cock all the while Linc was sitting next to me on the other side and had reached to my chest and started rubbing my nipples.

The sensation of having Linc rub my nipples and Vinh stroking my cock was too much and I placed my drink down as I lay back and enjoyed the treatment they were giving me.

Linc leaned in and started to kiss me as he worked my nipples and I let out a moan into his mouth. Vinh still stroking my cock then pushed Linc's face away and replaced it with his own pressing his lips into mine and exploring my mouth with his tongue.

Watching this must have been too much for the others and as Vinh finished kissing me I looked forward to see Park had crossed the room and was now getting onto the couch with us. He stood on the couch in front of me his feet placed either side of my lap and moved his 7 inch Korean cock towards my mouth.

'Time to taste Korean cock again Blake' was all he said as I looked directly at his cock and opened my mouth leaning my head forward to take in the head.

As my lips closed around Park's cock he placed his hands to my head and started to thrust his hips forward and back fucking my face with his Korean meat.

Linc and Vinh were still rubbing my nipples and stroking my cock as Park face fucked me and I was in a sexual haze enjoying being the centre of attention for these Asian studs.

Not wanting the miss out on any action Jae and Jung had walked over as well and hand grabbed my hands placing each onto their cocks. I squeezed there cocks and started to move my hands up and down stroking there dicks as I gave myself fully into this orgy.

Lee the only member not using my body now said 'Linc, Vinh can you lift him up for a second?'

With Parks cock still in my mouth, my hands holding onto Jae and Jung's cocks and with Vinh's hand stroking my own cock I was then lifted up for a moment. There was movement below me and Lee had now sat himself beneath me.

Linc and Vinh then started lowering me and I felt Lee's 5.5 inch Chinese cock press into my ass hole. As I was lowered down Lee's cock entered my ass until I was seated directly into his lap with his cock now balls deep inside me.

I was being overtaken by their Asian cocks and was loving it, the pleasure I was feeling was more than anything I had felt as all my senses were overwhelmed with their Asian cocks.

Lee was now thrusting his hips beneath me fucking my ass while Park was fucking my face. I tried to keep a rhythm stroking Jae and Jung's cocks but it was difficult to control as the feeling of Vinh stroking my cock was getting me close and Linc playing with my nipples.

Vinh must have sensed I was close as he released my cock from his hand and told Lincoln to stop playing with my nipples so I wouldn't blow yet,

As they stopped with their actions it gave Lee and Park easier control of my body as they filled my holes with their cocks. Park was beginning to pant heavily and as he pressed his cock into the back of my throat with his balls rubbing against my chin he held me steady as I felt the warmth of his cum hit my throat and swallowed his load.

He kept his cock in my mouth for me to keep sucking all the cum from it before pulling away. I had now released Jae and Jung's cocks from my grip and was able to open my eyes again.

All the guys except Lee who was fucking my ass beneath me were standing in front of the couch watching as Lee thrust his hips up and down.

Park went and sat on the arm chair to recover from his orgasm and said 'What are you boys standing there for, his mouth is free.'

Linc then stepped forward holding his cock and stood on the couch in front of me offering his cock. I looked up at him moaning from the feeling of Lee fucking my ass and opened my mouth taking his cock between my lips.

As Linc started to fuck my face with his 6.5 inch Taiwanese cock Lee was on the verge of cumming and had started more rapid thrusts below me. He yelled out 'Oh fuck here it comes white boy, I knew I'd get to fill you with my seed.'

He then pulled me down into his lap grinding his pelvis into me as he emptied his load into my ass.

'Oh fuck that was great' Lee said as he motioned for Linc to lift me up so he could get out from under me. Linc pulled his cock from my mouth and lifted me up slightly so as Lee could step aside with the others, holding his now spent cock.

Linc kissed me and said 'Ready for more?'

I nodded as me pushed me back down onto the couch but this time so I was lying along the couch on my back with my head hanging off one end and my legs stretched out along the rest of the 3 seater couch.

Linc stepped over my head and said 'Time to try fucking that mouth of yours like this.'

He then held my head steady as he inserted his cock to my mouth and started to pump forward and back in long strokes. With each stroke forward Linc's balls would collide with my nose and his cock would enter me balls deep as the position I was in made it easy for him to fuck my mouth deep throat style.

While Linc was fucking my mouth and the others stood by watching Vinh then said 'Ok I can't wait anymore I need that ass around my cock and he pushed Jae and Jung out of his way and knelt down onto the couch between my legs.

Vinh then lifted my legs onto his shoulders and shuffled forward so that his 8 inch monster cock was aligned with my ass hole. Then holding onto my hips he pressed his cock forward and for the second time that day I felt my ass hole widening as Vinh's thick 8 inch Vietnamese dick began to enter me.

The head squeezed in easier this time then inside the pool and was quickly followed by another inch and then another.

'Fuck your ass feels so good around my cock Blake, I knew we'd turn you into an Asian cock slut, ready for my cock balls deep? Tell me you want me to fuck you Blake, beg for my Vietnamese spear.'

Vinh was holding his cock steady inside we with 3 inches of his think cock filling my ass. I was waiting for him to thrust further into me as Linc was fucking my face with is cock but he held steady waiting. It was then that Linc pulled his cock from my mouth and I lifted my head to look up at Vinh kneeling over me with his cock in my ass and my legs on his shoulders.

Vinh glared down at me 'How much do you want my cock Blake? How much do you want me to fuck you? Tell me you want my cock? Tell me how much you need it? He shifted from side to side slowly causing the 3 inches of his cock that were in my ass to press against me.

I let out a moan as Vinh did this and wanting to have him push further into me so he could hit my g-spot I said back to him 'Fuck me Vinh, fuck me, I need to have your cock inside me, I need to feel all of you in me again, take me with your huge Vietnamese cock!'

Vinh grinned down at me and looked at the others as if in conquest, he pushed a further 2 inches into my ass now filling me with 5 inches of his 8 inch dick.

'If you want the rest Blake you have to agree that I can fuck you whenever I want, that you will be my little cock slave. That if I call you to take care of my cock you will come even if you are in the middle of a session with Linc.' He grinned at Linc as he said this and began to piston fuck me in and out with sharp thrusts. I was powerless against this and moaned with each of Vinh's thrusts.

I needed to have him fuck me with his full 8 inches I had to have it and yelled back up to Vinh 'Yes yes whatever you want Vinh, I'm your cock slave, you can fuck me anytime, please just fuck me with your 8 inch cock, I need all of it in me please.'

Vinh then nodded in triumph and thrust hard forward his pelvis colliding with my ass and his cock buried deep inside me all 8 inches now feeling me. I let out a gasp as my ass was filled with Vinh's cock again.

Vinh started to grind his hips in circles while balls deep inside me, his cock rubbing against my g-spot and causing me to squirm and moan out load.

'This is how it's done boys, this is how you conquer a white bitch.' Vinh was in pure domination mode as he then began to pull his cock out of me until just the head was in my ass and then ram his body forward fucking me deep and hitting my g-spot with each thrust.

The others must have been watching on impressed my Vinh's dominant display and Linc placed his hands back onto my face and started to push his cock into my throat. He fucked my throat more rapidly now after seeing how Vinh had controlled me and was matching Vinh's rhythm.

The two of them seemed to be trying to last longer than the other turning their fuck into a competition for who could last longest.

As they fucked my face and ass I felt my cock being grabbed and then felt lips enclose around it. One of the guys was now sucking me off while Vinh and Linc fucked me. From all the excitement and the pleasure of being used I didn't last long and after a minute of the lips being around my cock it began to erupt with load after load of cum into their waiting mouth. They swallowed it all and sucked my cock clean before joining the others watching on.

Linc and Vinh had both worked up a sweat as they thrust forward and back and I could feel Linc's cock was getting tenser as he was about to blow. He thrust forward and gave out a loud groan as he pressed his cock into my throat and emptied his cum into me. I swallowed it all and sucked his cock clean.

As Linc pulled his cock out of my mouth Vinh had stopped with his cock balls deep in my ass and said 'Don't worry Linc you did really well I was almost ready to blow before, it's just that I am a master when it comes to fucking.'

Vinh then looked down at me and said 'Ready for my cum Blake, I want you to look into my eyes as I empty my Vietnamese seed deeper into your ass than you've ever felt it before.'

He then started to rapidly fuck my ass thrusting forward and back with strength and moaning loudly. I was lost in my moans as well but was trying to stay staring back into Vinh's eyes. He was looking back at me and as he trust forward hard he pulled my hips back at the same time and ground his cock as deep into me as he could possibly go and I felt his cum filling my ass with 1, 2, 3, 4 squirts pulsing deep in my ass.

We were both panting and regaining our breath Vinh's cock still inside me getting softer and as he pulled away I could feel his cum leaking from my hole. He stood up his now soft 6 inch cock hanging between his legs and walked to my head.

He pulled my head back and said 'Open up Blake, I need you to clean my cock.' And as I opened my mouth Vinh pressed his cock between my lips making me suck his cock clean.

Once it was clean Vinh pulled his cock from my mouth and looked to the others. 'What do you think boys was that a 10/10 fuck or what? Blake you'll be sleeping with me tonight my white cock slave.'

I sat up lifting myself against the couch as Lee replied to Vinh 'That was crazy Vinh I know your dick is huge but to see you dominate Blake like that was incredible.'

Jung: 'Yeah I've never seen someone give in like that and so desperate for cock, you sure broke his ass in.'

Jae: 'We should be thanking Linc for finding this white cock slut for us.'

Linc: 'Don't forget boys it was my cock that made Blake come out and start wanting Asians, Vinh's might be the biggest but mine is still the best.' He then sat next to me and placed my hand onto his dick. 'How you feeling Blake? That was such a great session you took it well.'

He then handed me my drink and as the others all sat down, Vinh sat next to me again and we all continued our drinks while Lee put on the TV and started playing Xbox with Jung, Jae and Park.