Blake's Coming Out Pt. 06

Story Info
Blake goes to sleep with Vinh & wakes with Linc.
3.6k words
4.61
7.6k
9
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sleeping Over:

Sitting on the couch with Linc and Vinh either side of me I watched on, sipping my drink as Lee, Jae, Park and Jung played Xbox. The day of sex had taken its toll on me and I was exhausted, as I finished my drink I was starting to drift to sleep my head falling to the side every so often.

Linc noticed this and pulled me into his shoulder 'Awww Blake you're exhausted huh, that's ok you can nap on my shoulder.'

I lay my head into Linc's shoulder and closed my eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep as I heard Vinh's voice in the background 'He can nap on your shoulder now but he'll be sleeping with me later.'

-------------------------

I don't know how long I was napping for but as I woke up I lifted my head from Linc's shoulder and it had become dark outside. Vinh was no longer sitting with us but had moved to the floor and was playing X box with Park and Jae.

Seeing me wake Linc said 'Hey there sleepy head, how you feeling now?'

Me: 'I'm good, just needed a nap and that was perfect. Where are Jung and Lee?'

Linc: 'They're getting the spare rooms ready, the house has 4 bedrooms, the master where Lee and Jung sleep and then 3 others.'

Me: 'And Lee normally lives here alone? That's crazy.'

Linc: 'He's not always alone though, at least one of us is staying in the spare rooms most nights of the week.'

Me: 'Is there a shower I can use to clean off?'

Linc: 'Yeah sure let's go I'll take you up.'

We stood up and as we were walking to the kitchen Vinh turned and said 'Make sure you get him nice and clean for me Linc.' We walked through the kitchen and down the hall into the bathroom and Linc locked the door behind us.

I stepped into the shower and turned on the water making it nice and warm and it began to wash over my body. Linc stepped in behind me and starting rubbing soap into me. I turned and did the same to his body, running my hand across his chest and abs and then wrapping them around his cock.

As I washed his cock it became semi hard as did mine in his hands but neither of us was ready for another round and they remained only semi hard as we continued to shower. As the soap washed off our bodies I switched off the water and we stepped out grabbing towels to dry ourselves.

I watched Linc drying his upper body and then moving down his abs to his cock and thighs, he looked so hot. He grinned at me watching him and said 'I love that you look at me like that, makes me feel so hot.'

'Well you are.' I said. 'You're the hottest guy I've seen, Vinh might have a huge dick and has that sexy arrogant persona but you're still the one.'

Linc smiled at me and said 'Thanks Blake, I'm happy for us to have an open relationship with the guys if you are too but let's keep it as just them not open for anyone else.'

I agreed with Linc that I would be happy for our relationship to be open but only with Vinh, Lee, Jung, Park and Jae.

We left the bathroom naked and joined the others in the lounge, while we were showering so had Vinh in the pool house bathroom. Jae and Park had been waiting for Linc and I and now headed for the shower too.

As per Lee's rules we all stayed naked for the night. By the time Lee, Jung, Jae and Park returned it was 11pm. I was tired and asked Lee which room I would be sleeping in and he said well there are 3 spare rooms and one was for Linc and you, one for Jae and Park and the last for Vinh but I guess after what you said to Vinh when he was dominating that ass of yours you'll be in with him instead of Linc?'

Vinh smirked and stood up reaching out his hand 'You damn right Lee, Blake and I will be sleeping together tonight, I need him as close to my cock as possible and I know he needs my cock. Come on Blake lets head to bed.'

I looked at Linc and gave him a kiss on the lips as I stood and held onto Vinh's hand. He pulled me into him and kissed me on the lips our bodies pressing into one another and his cock rubbing against my own. He then turned and pulled me along the hall way to our bedroom.

Our room was the one in the middle and on either side was Linc's room and then Jae and Park's room. I walked in and sat down on the bed as Vinh locked the door and latched the lock. 'That will stop us from being interrupted Blake.'

Vinh then walked over to me as I lay on my back on the bed and crawled on top of me his 5'9'' body covering my own 5'7'' body and his cock pressing into mine and my stomach. His breath washed over my face and I looked deep into his brown eyes.

Feeling Vinh's cock pressing into my own he began to shift his hips up and down. 'You love having me on top of you don't you Blake? You love being my white slave boy?

With my cock hardening underneath him I couldn't deny it to Vinh and said 'Oh Vinh you feel so good on top of me, I do love being on top of me.'

Vinh continued to shift his hips forward and back his now hard 8 inch monster rubbing along my 6 inch cock. He kissed my neck and said 'I've conquered you now and you're mine. From now on I want you in my bed every night. Linc might think that he has you in an open relationship but the truth is you belong to me now don't you? And you'll do what I say.'

I was powerless against Vinh now, the power his large cock and his arrogant attitude had indeed broken me. I looked back at him and as he waited for a response he continued to shift make small thrusts with his pelvis against me causing his cock to press harder into mine. This sent shock waves through my body and I replied 'Yes Vinh I'll be yours, just do stop doing that.'

'That's a good cock slave' said Vinh as he kissed my forehead and then began move in quicker thrusts his large cock crushing against my sensitive cock head and pushing me close to the edge.

He then lifted his hips releasing the pressure against my cock and leaving me breathing heavily as he began to shift his body forward until he was kneeling either side of my head and lay his cock across my face.

'Show me how much you love my dick Blake' he said and watched down as I started to lick and kiss his cock as it lay across my face.

Vinh then held it with his left hand and placed his right hand behind my head as I opened my mouth and he guided his cock through my lips. I started to suck the head as best I could moving my lips back and forth sucking the first 4 inches of Vinh's cock.

I was lost again in the sexual heat that Vinh caused within me and was greedily sucking his cock as he knelt over me. 'Damn Blake you sure do love this Vietnamese cock, you can have it whenever you want it or should I say need it.'

I nodded up to Vinh while still focused on sucking his cock. He then gently pulled his cock from my mouth and shifted his body to lay beside me. He leaned in and started to passionately kiss me, our tongues colliding as we explored each other's mouths.

Vinh broke our kiss and then pushed me onto my side wrapping his arms around me and hugging me from behind. His 8 inch hard cock pressing into my lower back. He then said 'I don't want to tire you out white boy so we won't fuck tonight but we will sleep with my cock inside of you.

He then spread my ass cheeks with his hands and lined up his cock with my ass hole forcing the head into me and then pulling me back down his full length and holding me tight. Vinh's cock was now balls deep inside my ass and he was holding our bodies in place as we lay there.

The feeling of having Vinh's 8 inch cock inside me was like nothing else I had experienced. It overwhelmed me with sexual ecstasy and he knew it too as we lay there he kissed the back of my neck and said 'Goodnight Blake my white cock slut, this'll be the best night sleep you've ever had.'

I pressed my ass back into him enjoying the feeling of his cock deep inside me and replied 'Goodnight Vinh.'

------------------------

I woke during the night, I am not sure what time it was but it was dark outside and as I lay there with Vinh's arm over me holding me against him I noticed that my ass was empty and his cock must have slipped out while we slept.

Vinh was fast asleep and now that his cock was out of my ass and not controlling my sexual emotions I felt the urge to go back to sleep with Linc in his room.

I slowly began to shift my weight and moved myself out from under Vinh's arm and placing my pillow there so he was now hugging that instead. I then gently sat up and moved towards the door not making a sound as I open the latch and moved out into the hallway.

Now standing in the hallway naked I tried to remember which side of our room was Linc's. Was it the left or right? If I got it wrong I would end up climbing into bed with Jae and Park, a thought that did excite me. However what I wanted was to be sleeping with Linc so I let the excitement of being in bed with Jae and Park pass through my head.

Stepping to my left I started walking down the corridor and silently opened the room on the left side, sneaking in and closing the door behind me. My eyes were become accustomed to the darkness and I looked toward the bed and thought I could only make out 1 figure.

Silently I crossed the room and lifted the sheets as I snuck into the bed, shifting my body across the bed until my chest and abs came into contact with the smooth muscular back of the figure. They were asleep and I lifted my arm wrapping it around them and then moving my hips and legs so as my cock was rested neatly between his ass cheeks.

I felt the person stir slightly and then hear Linc's voice quietly say 'Is that you Blake?'

Kissing the back of his neck I said 'Yes it's me, I came to sleep with you it didn't feel right not being in your bed.'

Linc shuffled his back and ass into my body and said 'Thank you my bf.'

I closed my eyes as I held him and we both drifted off to sleep.

------------------

Waking up I could feel I had morning wood and my cock has rock hard and pressing into Linc's ass. Linc seemed to still be asleep but I smiled as I thought of waking him up by fucking his ass again like the first time back in his room on the Uni campus.

I turned my head and sure enough Linc had left his bottle of lube on the bedside table. I reached out my arm and grasped the bottle moving it into the sheets as I coated my cock with the lube and then squirted it into Linc's ass crack.

Feeling the liquid dripping down his ass cheeks and into his ass hole Linc stirred awake in front of me and as he started to say 'Hey babe, what's going on?' I pressed the head of my 6 inch cock against his ass hole and pushed the head into him. 'Ohhhh Blake' Linc moaned as he realised I had entered him.

I pushed further forward and pulled Linc's hips back into me at the same time until his ass was pressing into my pelvis and my cock was balls deep inside him. I let out a moan as I leaned into Linc's neck 'Good morning my bf, how's this feel for your morning wake-up call?'

With my cock holding in place balls deep inside him Linc's body shivered as he replied 'This feels great, fuck me with your white cock.'

Hearing Linc's reply I was already over stimulated and began to thrust my hips back and then forward trying to fuck his ass in ways I had learned from being fucked by he and Vinh. As I thrust forward I would make circular motions with my hips trying to find the best angle to press against Linc's g-spot.

I knew I had found it when I had pressed into him and suddenly felt his body melt into mine as he let out a deep groan, 'Ohhhh fuck Blake yeah that's the spot, keep doing that, ohhh it feels so good.'

Learning my way to fuck and what made Linc's body react best I continued to find my rhythm and was quickening my pace as my cock slammed into his ass. Sweat was building up on my body as my balls started to constrict and with my body pressed against Linc's I pulled his ass all the way down onto my cock as I began to cum as deep into his ass as I could force my cock.

Holding my cock in place I waited for it to stop throbbing when I finally pulled out and as my cum started to leak from Linc's ass I pressed my face into his neck and whispered 'Look's like I know how to fuck your ass now too.'

Linc leaned back into me and said 'You sure do babe, looks like you learnt a thing or too yesterday.'

He then turned to face me and kissed my lips and as we started to press our tongues together there was a bang on the door.

'What the hell do you think you two are doing? Blake, you're supposed to be in my bed' came Vinh's assertive voice.

I grinned at Linc as we broke away from our kiss and yelled back 'Morning Vinh, the deal was I would sleep in your bed not wake up in it.'

Linc laughed at this and yelled out 'Looks like Blake's not just hot with a great ass but smart as well Vinh.'

'A smartass is more like it, don't you boys worry, I'll get you back soon. We all know you can't resist the temptation of my cock Blake.' We then listened as Vinh's footsteps moved down the hall and into the kitchen.

Looking back at Linc he was smiling widely and kissed me again 'Thank you for staying with me.'

Me: 'Thank you for being my gay guardian angel, you've showed me how to come out and be comfortable with my inner gay. Plus you're my bf.'

Linc: 'That's all true and you forgot one thing though.

Me: 'Really what's that?'

Linc: 'That I'm a smoking hot Taiwanese stallion.'

Me 'You certainly are.'

We kissed again and Linc said he was going to lube up his cock and for me to do my ass too so that he could fuck me. I was only too eager for this to happen and could see Linc also had a case of morning wood.

Once I had wet my ass hole with the lube Linc said he was going to show me another way to fuck and sitting on the edge of the bed told me to face him and sit into his lap so as my legs were wrapped around his body. I walked over to him his abs and chest muscles flexed and his 6.5 inch Taiwanese cock standing to attention. He looked incredible.

Lifting myself onto the bed I placed my knees either side of Linc's thighs and he wrapped his arms around my waist as my legs wrapped around his lower back and he began to lower me onto his cock.

I felt his head easily enter me and with his well lubed cock and my lubed ass he lowered me all the way down onto his 6.5 inch Taiwanese cock our pelvises grinding together. We both let out deep moans at the feeling of my ass tightly closed around his cock.

Linc looked at me and leaned in to kiss me our lips pressing together and tongues colliding in passion. He pulled back looking at me 'Let's go show Vinh and the others that you belong to me.'

Linc then stood up his cock not leaving my ass, holding he against him and my legs wrapped tightly around his lower back. He started to walk towards the door and with each step his cock would move in and out of my ass. I leant my head forward into his shoulder as he reached the door and opened it walking into the hallway.

When he walked into the hall he moved against the far wall and leaned his back against it allowing himself to keep steady as he started to make long deep thrusts back and forth with his cock into my ass.

Our moans began to fill the hall and one of the doors opened, it was Jae and Park standing naked taking in the sight of Linc holding me in a bear hug while fucking my ass deep with his 6.5 inch cock.

I looked at them moaning as Linc fucked me and Linc relishing the audience pulled me all the way down his cock and held me steady. 'Enjoying the wakeup call k-boys? Blake might have slept in Vinh's room but he's woke up in mine where he prefers to be. Isn't that right Blake?'

'Oh yes Linc yes I am yours, I need to have you.'

Linc looked back at me smiling and kissed me softly 'And I need you Blake, no one can take my cock like you can.'

Linc then started to thrust again as Vinh now entered the hallway from the kitchen, I leaned my head back as Linc's cock moved in and out of my ass looking at Vinh standing there his cock getting harder as he watched on.

As I let out loud moans Vinh stood up straight with a smirk on his face and turned back to the kitchen. Linc then pressed his back off the wall and started to walk down the corridor to the lounge, his cock staying in my ass while he moved and Jae and Park watching on at his dominant sexual display.

As we passed the kitchen, Vinh looked up from his breakfast Bahn Mi watching as Linc's cock slide in and out of my ass.

Once in the lounge Linc moved to the arm chair and sat himself down and as he sat my body followed his and I landed in his lap with his cock pressing deeply into my ass. This sudden jolt of his cock into me must have driven Lincoln over the edge as he groaned and leant into my chest as I felt his warm cum begin to fill my ass.

Once his cock had stopped pulsing inside me I lifted myself off and reached for the paper towels, wiping my ass and his cock dry before squeezing next to him on the arm chair.

While recovering from our morning sex in the arm chair, Jae, Park, Vinh, Lee and Jung slowly entered the lounge area and sat on the 2 and 3 seater couches. Linc then told them thanks for the fun pool party and sleep over and that he had ordered him and I an Uber which was about to arrive.

We both stood up and I thanked Lee for having us and started saying goodbye to them all. Seeing that Linc was farewelled with short kisses on the lips I did the same as I said bye to Jae, Park, Jung, Lee (who lingered noticeable longer during our kiss) and Vinh.

As I leaned in to kiss Vinh goodbye he pulled me roughly into his body and instead of a quick kiss on the lips he pressed his lips forcefully against mine and started to make out with me his tongue entering my mouth. I kissed Vinh back rather than breaking off the kiss and he gripped my hand and moved it down towards his cock placing my hand around the base of his 8 inch Vietnamese dick.

It was intoxicating feeling his large dick in my hand again and as I squeezed his cock the thoughts of Vinh taking control of my body in the pool, in the spa and then on the couch the night before entered my mind.

His breath blew over my face as he said 'Don't worry Blake, I'll be seeing you again soon.' And he released my hand from his cock and his hold of my body.

Linc who had been saying bye to Lee and Jung at the time had missed this interaction and as I went to join him Vinh winked at me.

We then put on our clothes and went out to get into the Uber back to campus.