Blended Family Pt. 10

Story Info
Everyone in the house gets lucky.
2.6k words
4.45
10.4k
16
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/10/2024
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers

"Mmmmm, oh yes, love your touch my loving sister."

When Carla got home, she had wasted no time. Zach was out with a friend to watch the latest action-adventure movie, and the parents were out for a dinner and dance. That left Laurie alone in the house, and in their bedroom, Carla had taken control. She had slowly stripped Laurie naked and then turned her to face their full-length mirror. Carla quickly pulled off her clothes, moving in and pushing against her sister's nude backside.

Laurie felt the stiff nipples digging into her back, the heat of Carla's body as she pressed against her. She saw Carla's head over her shoulder and felt the sizzles as Carla started to kiss her neck, along her shoulders, then nipping very gently at her earlobes.

"Mmmmm, oh yes, Mmmmmm," Laurie purred as Carla's hands came around her body, cupping her breasts, tweaking and gently tugging on her nipples, making her breasts throb with pleasure, her eyes were open and she was looking at the mirror reflection of what they were doing.

Laurie was eager to taste her sister, she pulled away and pulled her over to the bed, and cooed, "Sit on my face baby, I want you to cum all over my face!"

In mere moments, Laurie was flat on her back, and Carla's juicy pink hole was hovering above her, she grabbed Carla's hips and pulled her downward. Very quickly, Carla's cunt was dripping into the loving mouth and eager tongue that were doting so perfectly on her. God, her sister was so skilled in the art of cunt licking, she knew exactly how to lick her to bring forth those wonderful orgasmic spasms.

Carla could feel the churning juices of her lust, and she was riding a wave of remembered images. The way that Miranda Richardson had seduced her...the loving cunt licking she'd gotten...fucking that elegant older lady with a strap-on...both of them having a vibrating egg tucked up their tight asses...The feel of Laurie's hot wet mouth against the blazing heat of pussy made Carla think about how much fun it would be to take Laurie to Miranda's house, mmmmmm, what hot, sexy fun the three of them could have.

Carla felt Laurie's mouth pull away, then OOHHH YESSSS, that gentle lapping against her tingling asshole. Laurie had two fingers pistoning in and out of Carla's creamy slot as her ass was expertly munched.

"Mmmmm, little ass munching sister, oh fuck, gonna make me cum, gonna fuck, fuck, FFUUUCCCKKK!"

Carla shook and shuddered, letting out loud moans as her cunt dissolved in a hot, wet rush of orgasmic pleasure, god, that felt so good.

After a brief rest, it was Laurie's turn to be pampered, and Carla gave her loving sister a tongue bath, eager to please her sister as much as she had pleased her. Carla had gotten the 7-inch dildo out of their closet, the one they had used to gently break each other's virgin barrier.

"On your hands and knees sweetie, I'm gonna give you a nice loving fuck."

Laurie eagerly did so, and Carla felt the lust between them as she nudged the dildo against Laurie's lips, and pushed in, a slow steady filling that made Laurie purr with delight.

"Ohhhhh yes, feels so good, ream out my hot, wet cunt."

With Laurie's sexy ass right in front of her face, Carla maneuvered her face between the cheeks, and her tongue started to swab at that tight pink starfish.

"Fuck, oh holy fuck, that feels fantastic, Oh God!"

Carla was feeling the rush as she pumped her sister's cunt while tonguing at her ass. She wanted to buy a strap-on, and ride her sister. Vibrating eggs, god, the idea of fucking her sister while their tight little asses were being vibrated to ecstasy would be amazing. She wanted to take Laurie to meet Miranda, the idea of watching Miranda fucking her sister would be a blazing hot sight to see.

Laurie was pumped up to and over, and she tumbled into a climax with a loud howl of pleasure, and she rode that giddy wave until she slumped down, her pussy was still humming with the aftereffects, and Carla rolled her into a tight embrace.

"So, you came home pretty wound up, what happened to get you so excited baby?"

Carla was happy to divulge all the details about Miranda, the way she seduced her, ate her to a roaring climax, then had Carla don a strap-on and fuck her, while their asses were stuffed with vibrating eggs.

It took only seconds after the end of the story that Carla and Lauire were in a hot sixty-nine, feating on each other's shimmering pinkness, using the copious juices to lube up and finger and rub each other's asshole. Cries and moans of pleasure filled the air, as their lust blazed to new heights, and the smell of hot lust hung heavy in the air.

Their hot, panting breaths filled the room as they each licked the other toward the climax. They held on tight, eating each other ravenously and rubbing their tight little assholes until they both exploded with incredible orgasms, their cries of release bouncing off the walls, as their bodies shuddered and writhed together in orgasmic ecstasy.

*****

"This is getting boring, we've stayed for enough of the dance, let's go," Melissa said.

George agreed, the band was not one of the better ones, and the music was hokey old tunes that no one wanted to hear. They picked up their jackets and she headed out to the car. The car was a 1964 Lincoln Continental convertible, one of the true land yachts from an era where bigger cars ruled the highway and byways.

Once on their way, Melissa could feel the sizzles of need. She'd been running hot all day, and without their middle-of-the-day fuck to tide them over, she wanted it NOW, she couldn't wait until they got home. She snuggled up closer to George, reached down to fondle his groin, and felt the rapid response.

Melissa cooed, "George, I'm so horny, how about we stop and christen the back seat?"

George's expression told her all she needed to know, and just down the road was an old, deserted gas station. The old service road was still drivable, and he pulled the Lincoln around to the back, out of sight and away from cars on the highway.

The convertible top was down, the full moon rode the sky, and in moments, they were in the back seat, Melissa yanked off her blouse, she had gone braless, and her full jugs swayed as she stuck them in George's face.

''Tweak my tits, suck them, make them tingle!"

George was happy to do so, after 8 months of marriage, he knew just how much pressure to apply as he tweaked them, just enough for the full blaze of sensation, just below what would be painful.

Melissa purred with pleasure, her nipples rose up stiffly, then the added rush as George's mouth latched onto her left nipple, she felt the slick heat of her pussy juices starting to churn.

George adored sucking Melissa's nipples, he went back and forth, left nipple then right, then left again. When he lifted his head, her spit-slick nipples gleamed in the light of the full moon.

Melissa was happy to give back, she fished out George's cock as he wriggled out of his pants and boxers, and her hot mouth descended, enjoying her husband's grunt of pleasure as she swallowed him in one gulp. George's cock was happy to rise up, and she felt his cock pump up to full. Her cunt was juicy and hot, she needed to get his cock deep.

George's cock was stiff as a board, his pussy stretcher ready for her. Melissa straddled him, smiling at the look on his face. She grasped his prick and nudged it against her. She lowered herself, inch by inch she sank down onto the rigid pole, letting her full weight down, rocking back and forth to drive the shaft even deeper into her willing cunt, gasping as her stiff clit nestled into the wiry pubic hair surrounding the base of his cock.

Melissa rested a moment, fully impaled, as a shudder racked her entire body, little whimpering noises coming from her parted lips. George reached up and pawed at her tits, squeezing and kneading the soft flesh.

Melissa lifted up and with a hard downward thrust, her pussy stretched around the thick shaft again, swallowing his prick as her eagerly accepting fuckhole was once again stuffed with that pleasing fullness.

George enjoyed the view of his wife perched on his prick with a lust-filled smile. Her body was painted silver by the moonlight, his head was reeling as she reached down, cupping his balls, savoring the fullness as his cock spread her open.

Mmmmm, doing it in the backseat, the convertible top down, Melissa felt the warm night breeze caress her skin, making her tingle all over, and she began to ride his cock. Melissa loved to cowgirl, she would lift up, then corkscrew her cunt down George's cock. She alternated her movements as she rose and fell, side to side, back and forth, purring as his stiffness rubbed all over the inside of her creaming tunnel. She increased her tempo, thighs quivering, rocking, and bouncing faster and faster.

''So good, so good, flood me George, cum for me, make me cum all over your prick!"

George felt his balls convulse as Melissa's hands stroked at them, giving gentle squeezes, he arched his back, lifting his ass completely off the backseat as he shot his cum into her hot pussy. Feeling the hot flood filling her pounding cunt, she cried out, body convulsing in orgasm, still grinding her clit into him, as her spasming cunt tunnel milked at him, taking every drop he had.

Still joined, Melissa giggled, "That should last me until we get home!"

*****

"Would you like to come in Zack, my parents are out for the night."

Zack didn't need to be asked twice, and he happily followed Jamie Richards, that cute brunette with the luscious lips, grapefruit-sized boobs that always seemed to have pokey nipples standing up, a sexy curvy waist, and nice wide hips.

He had finally gotten up the nerve to ask her for a date, and it felt so damn good when she accepted with a smile.

Once inside, the door had hardly closed when she turned to face him, her head came in quickly, her hot lips quickly pressing against his. He could feel her tongue come out, eager for his tongue to come out and play, and they were in the hottest kiss Zack have ever enjoyed, their mouths clung together, tongues swirling, and Zack could feel his cock quickly coming to life.

When they broke the kiss, Jaime cooed, "Zack, I don't fuck on the first date, but I think you will like what I have in store for you."

She led him to her bedroom, and purred, "Get naked, lay on my bed and I'll be right back."

Zack was quickly in position, he was curious about what she had planned for him. A few minutes later, she re-entered the room, stark naked. His eyes just about bulged out of his head, she was like a wet dream personified. The grapefruit-sized boobs, her nipples like fat gumdrops, deep red and stiff, her sexy curvy waist, and nice wide hips. There was a one-inch landing strip right above her opening, the pussy lips bare and well waxed.

She adjusted the overhead light to a mellow glow, and purred, "Ok Zack, I have some things for you."

She went to her closet, reached up, found what she was looking for, and came back, She placed the articles on the bed, and let Zack see.

Zack saw what she had in mind, there was a set of fleece-lined leather cuffs, with tethers attached and a red ball gag.

"Zack, the cuffs and ball gag are for you. So, Zack, it's up to you. Will you let me have my way, I promise you will be more than happy if you agree."

Zack decided what the heck, what's life for if you don't take a chance every now and then?

When he agreed, Jaime smiled, and he allowed his hands to be stretched up, cuffed, and tied to the headboard. He opened his mouth and the ball gag was placed between his lips.

Jaime reached over and took a mini vibe from her nightstand. It was the perfect toy, a little under 4 inches long, with a tip that focused the vibrations right on her clit. She had enjoyed many orgasms since getting that as an 18th birthday gift from her cousin.

She squatted over Zack, seeing his cock rock hard. She perched herself just below his hips, and let her hands wander all over her body. Self-loving always felt so good, the whispers, and little cries of pleasure kept Zack's interest focused.

She took Zack's cock in hand, and started to stroke gently, enjoying the look of pleasure that crossed his face. His cock felt so good in her hand, the softly silky skin going back and forth on that stiffness.

"Do you like that Zack?"

He quickly nodded, and she cooed, "Now, let me join you."

Her other hand switched on her vibe, and she nudged it against the hood of her clit, and switched it on. She let out moans of pleasure as the clit pushed its way up, eager to maximize the contact.

Zack's eyes were wide, his cock was swollen, being stroked in that pleasure-giving grip, and watching Jamie Richards turn her body on by masturbating herself at the same time was beyond hot.

"Ooh yeah, it feels so good to play with my tight little pussy. I want a nice juicy load, cum real good and on our next date, I'll suck that nice cock of yours, so you can fill my mouth."

Oh yes, she was quickly reaching the verge, and she cooed, "Imagine that my lips are around your stiff cock. I suck it slowly, can you feel the grip of my hot lips? My tongue slides up and down the shaft of your hard stiff cock. I swallow you down all the way, and I suck it, up and down, again and again. Faster and faster, throbbing, I want it now! I want you to cum for me, feel my hand fucking your cock, and cum for me NOW!"

Zack could feel the rush, he watched as Jaime cried out, her body shaking, her hand tightening down in orgasm, Jaime could feel the tremors of excitement surging through his cock as he quickly did as she wanted, and he was cumming, his cock erupting again and again, a shower of white, hot cum spilling out, 5 thick rushes splattering over his stomach.

Jaime could feel his cock's thick juices covering her hand as he thrust up over and over, fucking his cock with her tight pleasure grip, grunting and spilling a virtual river of cum as it slid down the length of his shaft, over Jaime's tight grip, gasping for breath in the midst of his orgasmic explosion.

Jaime got up and went for a warm washcloth and cleaned up his cock, and released him from his restraints. She gave him a pleasure-filled kiss, and purred, "That felt so good, Zack, our next date, I will give you the hottest blowjob you'll ever have, you have earned it!"

As Zack headed for home a little while later, he savored what had occurred, and looked forward to the next date. Who knew that summer school would turn out to be a great hookup site?

groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers